When He Calls My Name

By PocketxKnife

A Xiao x Aether texting story (kinda)! (AU where texting exists lol) This will consist of Xiao and Aether's c... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

52

1.2K 34 87
By PocketxKnife

Two hours pass as I calmly row my beloved down a soft streaming river. It's peaceful, and the branches surrounding us start to grow over the sun and engulf our path, providing both shade and a beautiful tunnel. The water turns mossy as my ore pushes pass lily pads and nilotpala lotus. The tune of insects singing in the distance adds to the soothing sound of the river.

"Where are we?" Xiao finally says, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings. "Where exactly are you taking me?"

I give him a mysterious grin. "Relax," I say. "We're just about there."

I park my canoe against a plot of rocks, then carefully pull myself onto the dry-ish land, reaching a hand to help my fiancé to shore. He brushes himself off and once again studies the scenery around him.

"It's green here," he says. "Very green."

"Isn't it beautiful?" I wrap an around around his shoulder and kiss his cheek. "I found a spot while I was traveling through Sumeru before, and I said to myself: I'm gonna come back here one day with someone I love. So, here we are. Well, we're not quite there yet, it's just down this hill and across this wooden bridge. Are you ready?"

Xiao nods, face slightly flushed as he reaches for my hand. "Lead the way."

——

"What's in the bag?" Xiao eyes the satchel I have draped across my shoulder after about fifteen minutes into our walk.

"Oh, this?" I shrug at it, offering a smirk. "Well, it's for me to know and you to find out later." He rolls his eyes and I laugh. "Chill babe, we're literally here."

I pull Xiao around the corner and push away at some of the dangling vines that block our view, before revealing an opening down in a pit of luscious, green grass. The area is the size of a small arena, and in the middle is an elegant, iridescent glowing tree, sorrounded by perfectly blue and pink water that seems to glisten in the light. The atomosphere seems to sparkle, and the opening from above hits the tree just right to give it that something-straight-out-of-a-fairytale flare.

My smile spreads from ear to ear as I watch the awe consume Xiao's face, his eyes scanning left and right.

"Oh my gosh," he whispers, and it echos through the circular space.

"Gorgeous, isn't it?" I say, voice also carrying. "Apparently, not many people know about this place, which makes taking you here even more special."

"This is..." Xiao pauses, still taking in every drop of the view. He turns to me, taking my face, before pressing his lips softly against mine. "Thank you."

"No," I say, "thank you, for being all mine and for making the struggles of life seem...less hard. Thank you for being my person, the one I can lean on during tough times... the one I can call whenever I need a shoulder to cry on."

Xiao searches my eyes this time, and my heart melts at the smile that illuminates his face.

———

"Remember when we were with Itto," I say, before being interrupted by my own laughter, "and you were like, super drunk. And you like danced in the middle of the dance floor of that festival thing we went to in Inazuma?" I laugh out again, laying back on the blanket beneath us and holding my stomach as Xiao sits beside me, throwing side eye and sipping aggressively on the bottle of wine.

"No," he says, "I don't. I still think you guys made it up."

"Ohhh trust me," I say, "you wish we did." My face is red by how much I'm laughing. I have to stop myself by rolling over and grabbing Xiao around the waist, face pressed into his hip. "It's okay baby, I loved ever second of it. You've got the moves." I snort, but hold in any more chuckles that knock at my lips.

"Whatever," he says, and I sit up and grab the bottle from his hand, taking another sip.

"I've definitely had my moments too," I say.

"Yeah, like the time you kissed Venti at a party."

I frown, pointing the bottle at him. "What the hell, babe... why are you bringing that up now?"

He smirks, hands finding my waist and reeling himself closer. "I'm kidding," he says. "Sorry... I'm having fun, Aether. Really, this is amazing. Thank you."

I roll my eyes. "Think you can just say that and I'm gonna just forget it and hug you after?" I shake my head and pretend to be mad for about 5 seconds. "...Well, you're right." I sigh, before wrapping my arms around him, still pouring a bit. "You know that didn't mean anything."

"I know," he says. "Sorry. There wasn't enough drama today. I wanted to stir the pot."

"I hate you," I laugh. "Ugh, you're so weird now, what have I done to you?" I playfully push his face away from me, but he instead tightens his grip on my waist, and before I know it, I'm being pulled down on top of him. "Xiao, the wine!" I laugh more as I attempt to put it down safely to the side, before settling on his stomach and caressing his face.

He studies me: lips, nose, eyes, in that order, thumbs drawing small, gentle circles in my sides.

"You're so pretty," he whispers.

"You're so pretty," I copy.

"You're the most beautiful person alive." The passion in his voice makes my insides flip in the best of ways.

"No you." I smirk, before lowering my lips onto his, closing my eyes and filling the air with our little, sweet noises.  I pull away lightly, running a hand through his hair. "Sealed it with a kiss, so you can't argue with me."

His eyes search mine again, and he smiles, the softest breath of air leaving his lips that I translate as a chuckle. "You're so cute," he whispers.

"Pft, oh my gosh Xiao.." I dramatically brush a piece of hair behind my ear, rolling my eyes. "Stop ittt, you're gonna make me horny I mean blush."

His smile widens, and the way he's watching me actually makes me nervous, like I'm a little school girl who's locked eyes with her crush for the first time. "I love you," he says, and I feel his hand playing with my braid.

I twitch at the sensation. "I love you too."

"Thank you," he breathes, "for showing me what love is and helping me stay strong in it."

"Always," I whisper on his lips, and he steals them from me, eyes closing and hand gripping at my braid to adjust my head. I moan at the pulling, taking my braid back and fixing myself so that I'm hovering over the man below me. I take his hands, leaving a kiss on both palms as I watch his eyes, before pinning them over his head.

I can see the hunger in his gaze as I make my way down the length of his stomach, grabbing the cloth covering it with my teeth and pulling it up. His breaths deepen, and I leave soft little kisses on the warm flesh, traveling back up until I'm at his neck. Like a vampire in heat, I gnaw at the skin, biting and sucking as I feel him arch beneath me.

That's not the only thing I feel beneath me. As our crotches brush each others, I feel something grow against me. Xiao's breaths are hot at my ear as my mouth goes to work and my hand trails the length of his body. I lift my hips a bit to run my hand lower, grabbing a handful of him. His breaths hitch, neck rolling back and back arching deeper into my touch.

I smirk on his flesh, before biting and sucking this time at his lips as he desperately returns the favor. "I love how much you want it," I whisper on them, pulling away slightly to look at his eyes—they're so needy, almost feral the way they're searching with lust and impatience in mine in response to my touches. I chuckle. "You want it, now?" He nods, panting as my fingers tease at his member. I pull them away and give a look. "Hm. Well I didn't hear anything so—"

"Yes," he pants. "Yes, I want it. Give it to me, Aether."

"Hmm?" I tease. "Where are your manners?"

"Fuck," Xiao moans at the fingers running his length. "P-please... please, fuck me, Aether. I want you inside of me...so badly."

I smile. "That's a good boy."

No time is wasted pulling at Xiao's bottoms. I have them off and to the side as he works on his own shirt. Next is my turn, stripping naked in the confines of this cave-like area, surrounded by beautiful greenery. My hands clutch his waist, and I yank him closer, positioning him for easier access. He keeps his hands over his head even though I no longer pin them there. He's so beautiful—laying there—waiting for me to come inside.

My fingers reach up to poke at Xiao's lips, before he allows them in. His eyes close for a moment as his tongue sloppily wraps itself around them, before looking back up at me. I feel myself throb, taking my fingers back and bringing them toward his other opening. Slowly, I push two inside, sliding in and out as he braces for impact, neck rolling back once more as he lets out a soft moan.

I can't hold back anymore. I remove my fingers and line up against his hole, before gently pushing myself in, feeling his warmth engulf my member, inch by inch. The sensation of that alone has my eyes rolled back, and I let out a long, soft moan. Xiao twitches over me, grabbing the blanket beneath us, and I start my thrusts.

Slowly at first, then gradually, I thrust faster, feeling Xiao bucking against me, trying his best to feel every milimetre. His moans throw me overboard, and I claw at his hips, pounding into him with breathy groans.

"You like that, don't you?" I pant, and he answers with a loud moan.

"Yes..." he whines. "Fuck! Y-yes... Aether... I'm g-gonna..."

I go faster, ramming the man below me as he lets out a scream of pleasure, making a mess all over my stomach. His sounds of satisfaction create a chain reaction, and I immediately let out my own cry, filling him to the brim.

I collapse atop him, our breathes filling each others ears as he drapes a lazy arm over my back.

"Fuck Aether..." Xiao says through soft puffs of air, "I love it so much."

———

I pop open another bottle of wine as Xiao quietly munches on the almond tofu I packed special for him, allowing him a sip before myself, then going at my own sandwich.

"So," I say, eyeing him, "how's your day been?"

He finishes chewing, wiping at his mouth and nodding. "Aether... today was one of the best days I've ever had."

I pause, feeling my cheeks start to hurt at the smile forming across my face. And suddenly, my eyes are little wet.

"Really?" I say, though it barely comes out.

"Yes," he says, then reaches over to wipe at the terribly random tears that start down my cheek and smiles. "You've made every day worth living, Aether. And today... it was just... this place is... it's special. I can't even put into words really how amazing it is to be somewhere like this, with someone like you. I feel...lucky."

"I'm the lucky one here," I say, taking a hand and playing with his fingers. "I'm the luckiest guy alive."

"Everyone would love a chance with you, Aether," he says. "And, I have you... I still can't believe this is all real. It feels like..."

"A dream?" I say. "Yeah, it really does."

"A beautiful dream..." he says. "I don't have those often. I've always been plagued with nightmares... these awful thoughts and images that haunt me daily. But, you take those away, even if just for a moment. When I'm with you, all I have are...good dreams."

I smile softly, a cupped hand at his cheek. "A dream I never want to wake up from."

"Me either..." he whispers, and his fingers find my hair, pulling himself in for our lips to meet at their favorite spot. It doesn't matter how many times we kiss—my heart will always flutter. He pulls away lightly to study me, eyes soft in mine. "I like it here," he says. "Right here, with you. I don't think I ever want to leave."

"Then don't," I whisper, gently moving a hair from his face. "Don't ever leave, Xiao. Stay here, with me, forever. Promise?"

He smiles at me, a glossy shimmer in his eyes. "I love you, Aether," he says. "Forever. I promise."

—————————————————————
Aaaaand that's all folks. I know 😔 I'm sorry. I hope you all enjoyed the story! Thank you so much for reading, liking, and all your kind and funny comments, I loved reading your feedback. It makes me so happy knowing how many of you love the story ❤️ I hope you all wake up and find 1000000 primogems in your accounts. Until next time my loves!!

(PS: no it's not the tree in Varana lmao, it's supposed to sort of look like that area but empty and vacant of aranara dw)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 3.3K 100
Figuring out what feelings really mean is difficult. Especially for those who were never born with them. Xiao and Aether embark together on a journey...
53.4K 1.2K 13
"His hair looks just like the sun..." Aether has been searching for answers about where his sister could be after being separated by the unknown God...
172K 6.4K 26
โ ๐™“๐™ž๐™–๐™ค ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โž ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจู€โ™ก๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจู€ -๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ you and xiao plays pretend to date each other in hopes of getting a certain obs...
67K 1.4K 25
Drawn to Xiao and not knowing why.. Everyone has left him, leaving him to have no care whatsoever. His pain is forever and he will always endure it...