see you again // n.g

Von holyhansoI

good friends aren't forever am I right? But some come back, is it Love? Jealousy? Or JUST to become friends a... Mehr

1
3
4
5
6
hi (:
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Hallelujah
15
16
OMG
17
18
19
hellooooo
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Not an update
51
52
53 || todays the day.
54
55
not an update
!
hey
sorry
56
// epilouge \\

2

254 6 2
Von holyhansoI

I babysit Skylynn a lot, only on the weekends. Now you're wondering, doesn't she see Nash? Why doesn't she go talk to him? Well, here's the thing.
1, he's never there.
2, IF I go talk to him, he'd just ignore me and walk away. I know him, and I know that's what he'd do. Especially since it's been 1-2 years since we've talked.

" Ariella Mi hija, elizabeth te necesita para cuidar de nuevo!" said my mom.
( "Ariella my daughter, Elizabeth needs you to babysit again" )

"mamá está bien"
( "okay mommy" )

Yes, I'm Mexican. My mom only speaks Spanish, she knows some English.. but not a whole lot. When we go out she usually talks or I can translate her. It's kind of embarrassing sometimes.

Elizabeth is probably the sweetest person I know. I love her to death, she's like another mom I never had.

My mom told me that I needed to hurry up because Elizabeth needed to go to work. And she doesn't trust Hayes alone with Skylynn. So I quickly picked out dark blue jean booty shorts, and a white crop top. I grabbed my phone, my purse and my black flip flops.

"Ma, I'm leaving I'll be back later!" I say walking out the door.

Todays Friday, and I'm walking to the Griers house at 9am. I would still be asleep right now but babysitting Skylynn is sorta my job now.

I knock on the door and right away Hayes answers it and realises it's me.

"ARIELLA!!" he screams and tackles me.

I laugh, "hi Hayes, how are you?"

"Good, I missed you! I heard you are starting to babysit more! We should hangout more then!"

"Yes! But, um, Hayes?"

"Yes?" he says

"Can you get off me." I say with a chuckle.

He looks at me and realises were on the ground outside and him on top of me from tackling me earlier. He starts to turn red.

"Sorry."

I give him a hug. And notice somebody at the door, staring.. they looked surprised. It was Nash.

Fuck.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
662K 40.5K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...