Blood Moon Falls REWRITTEN (B...

By SAMiAMiz

*COMPLETED* *MATURE READ* For seventeen-year-old Thea Saranto, her life in the small town of Blood Moon Falls... More

Please Read Before Starting This Book!
Wattpad Trailers
PART I: A SIMPLE LIFE
Chapter 1: Thea, Interrupted
Chapter 2: The Newcomers
Chapter 3: Homeroom Tension
Chapter 4: Talk About Awkward
Chapter 5: Newt
Chapter 6: Tragedy Strikes Again
Chapter 7: Staring Problem
Chapter 8: Rookie Snooper Mistake
Chapter 9: Scary Little Secret
Chapter 10: Aunt Penny's Conditions...
Chapter 11: ...Were Meant to Be Broken
Chapter 12: S.O.S. Howling
Chapter 13: Christa's True Colors
Chapter 14: The Other Werewolves
Chapter 15: The Chase
Chapter 16: Follow the Pack
Chapter 17: Now We're Even
Chapter 18: A Better Understanding
Chapter 19: Grudges Are Painful
Chapter 20: Mrs. Dennison
Chapter 21: A (Kinda) Sweet Moment
Chapter 22: Reminiscing for the Alpha
Chapter 23: Moonlight Visit
Chapter 24: Confrontation
Chapter 25: Frostbite
Chapter 26: Shady Attack
Chapter 27: Surprise!
Chapter 28: Thea Gets A Backbone
Chapter 29: Looking For An "Out"
Chapter 30: An Attempt at Normal
Chapter 31: Maddox Hollow
Chapter 32: Setting Things Straight
Chapter 33: Corridor Kisses and Promises
Chapter 34: The Trip
Chapter 35: The Werewolf Council
Chapter 36: A Secret Bloodline Revealed
Chapter 37: Another Dwell into the Past
Chapter 38: Confrontation
PART II: A NEW REALITY
Chapter 39: Just a Little Taste
Chapter 40: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 41: Bomb Drop
Chapter 42: Neutral Ground & Flower Meanings
Chapter 43: Getting Answers PART I
Chapter 44: Getting Answers PART II
Chapter 45: A Sweet Moment
Chapter 46: Welcome to the Society
Chapter 47: The Ray Bunch
Chapter 48: Blood Awakening
Chapter 49: No Escape
Chapter 50: Awkward Moment of Truth
Chapter 52: Heated Words & Cryptic Meanings
Chapter 53: A Teenage Joyride
Chapter 54: Cowardly Ambush
Chapter 55: A Prophecy Revealed
Chapter 56: To Mend A Stubborn Heart
Chapter 57: Training Sessions and Mani-Pedis
Chapter 58: Thatcher's Bold Move
Chapter 59: Auric's Frenzied Animal Within
Chapter 60: Thea Versus Athena
Chapter 61: Hot Alpha Energy
Chapter 62: Downhill From Here
Chapter 63: Damn
Chapter 64: Consequences of a Broken Heart
Chapter 65: A Societal Welcoming
Chapter 66: A Father-Son Heart to Heart
Chapter 67: Heads Will Roll
Chapter 68: Where the Heart Is
Chapter 69: Where Thea's Loyalty Lies
Chapter 70: Making Love, Making New Memories
Chapter 71: Introducing the Six... Again
Chapter 72: Showdown
Chapter 73: Eye for an Eye
Chapter 74: Moonlight Farewell to the Fallen
Chapter 75: Thea's Choice
Chapter 76: Bittersweet Goodbye (FINAL CHAPTER)

Chapter 51: First Time

317 23 19
By SAMiAMiz

***WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD***

I woke up with a start. Sitting up, I squinted, looking frantically around that the space beside me was empty. Had I dreamt that Auric came over last night?

My hand touched the space and it was still warm. That meant he really was there. But where'd he go?

Glancing at the window, it was closed and had no indication that it was opened after last night. I frowned at Newt's backside up in the air by my bed, his head disappearing underneath while his tail swayed from side to side. Leaning a bit forward, I spoke Newt's name but then my attention snapped to my door when the handle jiggled followed by curt knocks.

"Thea Saranto! Why is this door locked?!"

I groaned, rubbing my hands down my face and then stood up, nudging Newt back from the bed. He panted, whining a bit as he stared at the bed and I frowned at him until I yelped when something grabbed me by the ankle. Stumbling back a few steps, I widened my eyes as Auric was coming out from under my bed and he placed a finger to his lips. Newt barked, happily panting as his tail swayed again.

Auric glanced at my door when my aunt called in asking what I was doing.

"Thea! Open this door, right now!" my aunt shouted, banging on the door again.

Auric stood up, motioning to the door as he was hopping over my bed and hiding in the closet. Frantic, I scrambled to my door and glanced at the closet, hoping Auric wouldn't be easily spotted. But then I saw Newt hopping towards it and I whispered his name, tapping my thigh and he immediately came to my side, sitting beside me.

"Stay," I whispered to him before replying, "O–Okay!" to my aunt. I unlocked the door, yanking it open and stared at my aunt. She already had her eyes narrowed, lips in a tight line. Her gaze gave me a once over and I did the same to myself, panicking for a second when I was only in a t-shirt but then remembered that this was normal sleepwear for me.

Aunt Penny raised an eyebrow. "Someone in there with you?"

I knew what she was asking but I craned my neck forward and raised my eyebrows. "Hm? What? No! Of course not!" I could immediately visualize the major eye roll my boyfriend was doing right this moment.

Aunt Penny narrowed her eyes, nodding for me to let her in. I frowned, asking why when I told her that no one was in here but me and Newt. My dog barked, rushing past my aunt's legs and taking his leave down the stairs. Aunt Penny looked over her shoulder at the stairs then frowned at me.

"Well..." I shrugged a shoulder. "Just me now, I guess."

It wasn't a time to joke, knowing my aunt was still upset with me about all the things I'd been keeping from her. But I didn't want her coming into my room. That would be horrifying if she finds Auric!

Leaning into the space between my door and the doorway, I raised my eyebrows, asking if I could get ready for school. My aunt stared at me, glancing behind me and then back to me. She looked tempted to just walk in here but I was grateful when Newt barked, whining from downstairs. He most definitely needed to relieve himself.

"Would you mind letting Newt out?" I asked, biting my lip.

Aunt Penny narrowed her eyes. Her jaw slanted to the side, lowering an eyebrow before deciding to let the "let me into your room" thing go. She grunted, shaking her head that she wanted to let me know that the alpha had arranged for Aunt Penny to use one of the stored away vehicles for her to use to get to work. In case our car was compromised.

"I figured you'd be heading to school with those... other kids..." My aunt eyed me. "Along with him, right?"

Not needing clarification on who 'him' was, I nodded, giving a small smile and promised to get to school on time. And that I'd see her after she got home. Aunt Penny narrowed her eyes a little more, letting me know that I was to come straight home after school and no funny business with 'that boy' because we would be having our discussion.

"Okay..." I nodded, asking if I could get ready now. I glanced at her watch and asked if I still had enough time to get ready. There was still about an hour and a half before school started, she tells me, but that with how much time it takes for me to get ready, Aunt Penny came to wake me.

Giving her a nod and thanking her, I told her that I'd see her later then. I added that I loved her. Aunt Penny paused, giving a small smile and replied she loved me too. She said she'd let Newt out into the backyard to stretch his legs for a while and that for me to not forget to set up his water bowl outside where he can spend the day while I was at school.

"Okay," I repeated, waiting until she took her leave down the stairs. Stretching my neck out a bit, I listened to Newt's barking and then his yips when my aunt let him outside. She closed the backdoor and then I heard her gathering her stuff before calling out that she was leaving. I replied, "See ya!" before hearing the front door shut.

Letting out a long breath, I shut my door and rested my forehead against it. "That was close..." I whispered.

"Hardly," Auric grumbled, throwing open the closet door. He scowled at me that I was horrible at playing nonchalant.

I scolded him, telling him that it was his fault I yelled out like I did. Auric sneered while I questioned why he was hiding under my bed in the first place. He relayed to me that he'd been asleep, but then he was awaken by my dog giving him kisses. Auric scowled, saying that he didn't want to wake me because of how tired I was because of the trip, but that Newt wouldn't settle down.

"I hid under the bed because he couldn't seem to fit under there with me."

Biting my lip to keep from smiling, I squinted at him. Auric rolled his eyes. "It's not my best moment..." he mutters.

Auric looks at my door. "Your aunt headed out?"

I nodded, saying that she needed to get to work but she woke me because I do tend to take a little long to get ready for the day. I asked if he was going to need to get home before his parents notice he's gone, pointing out that my aunt would be heading over to speak with Auric's dad.

Auric shrugged a shoulder. "Jonah's covering for me. He's telling my parents that I'm meeting up with the Six to get a game plan for the day at school. They are used to me leaving the house in the mornings before coming back to grab my school stuff."

"Oh, okay." I crossed my arms, glancing at Auric as he tilted his head, probably listening for anyone on the other side of the door. I reminded him that my aunt was gone already and he slowly nodded, still listening.

My gaze lowered to look him over. Other than his shoes missing, he slept all night fully clothed. But I was observing how his sweats hung off his hips a bit when he was done listening out and was now stretching his arms over his head. The hem of his shirt rose and I caught the teasing glimpse of smooth skin.

Eyebrows furrowed, I took extra care in my observation of the Werewolf in front of me. Auric wasn't this ripped guy, considering he was a werewolf, but I figured that was probably normal for an eighteen year old boy to have some muscle---as he did based on the few times I'd seen him shirtless. Even now with the t-shirt he had on, his biceps were forming quite nicely. His physique would tone up as he got older, I assume, with what I learned about Werewolves reaching their full potential closer to their twenties.

I was already trying to picture what Auric would look like all grown up, and the more I thought about it, the more one of my eyebrows rose with my perverted thoughts. There was no way to explain why I suddenly felt hot and bothered. It was not something I was used to, that's for sure. But the more I soaked in the male in front of me, the more this tingling sensation started to work its way under my skin.

Biting my lip, I zoned in on the way Auric's hand reached a little under his shirt to scratch at his stomach. That shouldn't have been so arousing as it was making me. And my boyfriend sensed it when he suddenly tensed up.

Auric's gray eyes locked on me, his eyebrow rising. He glanced me up and down a few times before his eyebrows furrowed and asked what I was doing.

Normally, him being able to smell my arousal would embarrass me, but for some reason, it wasn't right now. Instead, I just looked at him and bit the corner of my lip, knowing that his eyes would—yep, they zoned in on my mouth. Auric narrowed his eyes, lip curling as he growled low.

"Stop it, Thea..." he mumbled. His eyes still on my mouth.

I grinned, still biting my lip. Taking a step forward, I noticed Auric's tension increased. He straightened, scowling at me even when I closed the distance between us. My fingers trailed along the hem of his shirt, asking what he meant.

Shaking his head, Auric pointed out that I was being a little more touchy than he was used to. He glanced at my hands now under his shirt, my nails gently grazing down his abdomen while keeping my gaze on his face. Auric looked at me again. He growled through grit teeth that I needed to get ready for school.

I nodded, promising that I would. Pressing up against him, I whispered that I just wanted to say 'good morning' to him. Auric's nose scrunched, groaning and I felt his abdomen tighten when I teased along the waistline of his sweats.

"We—We can't..." He whispered, eyebrows furrowed.

"Why not...?" I asked, knowing exactly what he was referring to. Because this new curious side of me wanted Auric. And, boy, did I want him bad.

Auric shook his head, swallowing hard and reached for my wrists, gently pulling them from his person. His voice trembled when he said that I wasn't thinking clearly; probably still sleep dazed. I raised an eyebrow, letting him know he didn't believe that. He winced, frowning as he said, instead, that my aunt wouldn't like this. I nodded, looking him in the eye and whispered that was true... but my aunt wasn't here.

"Dammit, Thea!" Auric huffed, shaking his head. He took the sides of my arms, holding me away to look me in the eye. "I'm trying to keep my self-control intact here, dammit! But you're not making this easy!"

"Why are you holding back?" I frowned, reaching up to tease my fingertip along one of his wrists.

"Are you serious right now?" Auric's eyebrows furrowed. "Thea... I thought we agreed on taking this slow...?"

Raising an eyebrow, I grinned that I was pretty sure 'taking it slow' wasn't having my boyfriend's mouth between my legs. Auric narrowed his eyes, lip curled as he growled that I knew what he meant.

I narrowed my eyes back at him, asking Auric what the real problem was. Why he didn't want to be intimate with me again. Auric's eyes shut, his arms still holding me at arm's length. He hung his head, sighing out a long breath and I frowned at the top of his head, waiting for an answer.

When he didn't say anything, I lifted his head by his chin. He stared at me and I felt his hold loosen when I pushed forward to stand closer. Frowning, I reached up more to trace along the side of his face. Meeting his gaze, I whispered, "Kiss me."

After a moment of hesitation, Auric leaned down, taking my lips with his own. His arms wrapped around my waist when I tugged him closer. He growled through our kiss when my fingers raked into the back of his hair, gripping it a little. Auric seemed to feel my want and was returning the fervor now.

He backed me up against my door, leaning down to hoist me up like I liked so much. My legs wrapped around his waist and I purposely rolled my hips against him. Auric groaned, pulling from my mouth to give attention to my jaw and then my neck. Shutting my eyes, my mouth parted, gasping in breaths from how his touch and mouth was increasing that desirable sensation. I leaned my head back, eyes still shut, and whispered to Auric a plea that I wanted him. Another groan was earned and he came back to take control of my mouth again.

Between our makeout, Auric muttered, "I don't have anything with me, Thea..." and my eyebrows furrowed over my closed eyes, head leaning back again when his attention was on my throat now. I whimpered if he really needed anything and Auric slowly pulled back.

I blinked a few times, panting at him breathing hard. His eyebrows furrowed as he said that he never had sex without a condom. That with Werewolves' hormones, the likelihood of impregnating a shewolf was high if not careful. "It's why we all take precautions when it comes to sexual encounters," Auric explained. "I always had one when I was with Violet. It's only guaranteed that a pregnancy can likely happen if males don't take precautions."

He added that females could take precautions too with a home remedy that was like birth control for humans, but was stronger because, again, Werewolf hormones.

I bit my lip, frowning as my fingers toyed with the back of his hair while I thought his words over. Swallowing, I nodded that I understood but that... I met his gaze. "But I'm not a werewolf," I reminded him.

Auric's eyebrow rose. And I nodded that werewolves can't procreate with humans. That maybe this one time could be an exception. I shrugged a shoulder, asking if he'd think bad of me if I asked for this experience with him. Just this once.

"Please, Auric..." I rested my forehead against his. "You're the one—the only one—that I want."

He was on the brink until I said that. Auric growled, leaning in to kiss me again. In between kisses, he made it a point that this was the first and last time I'd ask him to do this without a condom. Even if we knew that it'd be safe without one, I nodded, feeling my arousal ignite all over again.

"Yes, yes, okay! I promise!" I whispered, whimpering when his hand reached under my shirt to squeeze a breast.

Auric's kisses trailed down the side of my neck to my shoulder then the middle of my chest. I sat up as much as I could to struggle pulling my shirt off. Auric helped me, tossing it aside before returning to adore my naked chest. I moaned, leaning my head back while my fingers raked into his hair again.

After a moment, Auric led us to my bed, lying me down while he straddled me and rose onto his knees. He reached behind him, tugging off his shirt and tossing it aside. I reached for his abdomen, his skin warm against my fingers when he lowered to kiss me again.

"Are you sure about this?" Auric muttered into my neck.

I nodded, moaning out a 'yes' and pleaded for him to keep touching me. Auric made his descent after taking my wrists and pinning them over my head. He muttered for me to keep them there while he made his way down one of my arms, pressing his lips to the scars I had there. Auric continued adoring each scar I had attained with a soft kiss.

Those gray eyes looked at me as he reached to pull one of my legs over his shoulder, brushing a few kisses along my inner thigh. The trembling feeling he was giving me was just as I experienced that night in his guest room. But the way he was looking at me, it made me crave more. It made me crave him more.

Auric rose, leaning on his haunches to help me out of my underwear. I watched the shimmering gold pulsing—fighting—to push past his gray irises. I realized then that he was still trying to keep himself in control. When I asked him if he wanted to do this, Auric swallowed hard, slowly nodding that he did... but that he wanted my first time to feel good.

It was then I remembered him mentioning that werewolves tended to give into their animalistic side when it came to sexual encounters, and Auric didn't want to scare or hurt me. He was willing to give me this experience that I asked for, but in return, I'd have to respect Auric's hesitance to keep that side of him honed in.

Sitting up, I frowned, touching his cheek. I shook my head that I didn't think about that and that if he wanted to change his mind, I'd be okay with that. Sure, I thought to myself, I'd be going to school all hot and bothered, but that'll be okay. Sort of.

Auric sighed, shaking his head that he was fine. To just give him a moment. He took a deep breath, squeezing his eyes shut then slowly opened them. The gold wasn't trying to push through anymore. That animal side to him was hidden now.

"You alright...?" I asked, touching his chest. His hand took mine and kissed my palm. He nodded that he was now.

My blood was pumping and my focus zeroed in on Auric when he leaned in to kiss me and I felt him lowering his sweats off his hips. His hands cradled under my knees, pulling me closer. Everywhere those lips of his touched, left a blazing trail and it was driving me crazy!

"Auric... Auric, please!" I whimpered for him to make me his already, that I couldn't stand it!

Growling, Auric leaned me back on the bed, a hand holding my thigh as he rested his forehead against mine then slowly eased into me. It was a little uncomfortable, not very painful as I learned it could be in Sex Ed. And it didn't hurt enough that I wanted to stop. But I cried out a bit when Auric made one deep thrust and then stilled for me.

I held onto his biceps, biting my lip while letting that discomfort ease up a bit. Swallowing, I opened my eyes and Auric stared back, asking if I was okay to keep going. I nodded, my mouth taking in a gasp when his hips pulled back from mine then rejoined them, repeating this slowly. A moan came out louder than I wanted and I leaned my head back, taking in this new riveting feeling.

I finally understood why Christa liked this so much!

Auric pressed his hands into the mattress by my head to lift himself up to move at a different angle. It felt amazing! "Oh, yes!" came out quite a few times in whimpered cries as I pressed my palms against the headboard while meeting Auric's thrusts.

Auric groaned my name, wrapping an arm under my waist and hauled me up with him. He sat back on his knees, holding me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I couldn't kiss him completely because of how good it felt in this position; and instead I was digging my nails into his back, begging Auric to not stop. There was even a few pleads for him to take me faster and harder.

This got my Were Jerk growling again, burying his face into my neck while I leaned back, crying out his name. Auric cursed repeatedly, his grip around my waist tightening and I winced.

I could feel that incredible sensation building in my lower belly, stretching like a rubber band and I was eager for it to snap. For that heavenly release. So I let that fervent side of me shove Auric onto his back, taking control. He guided my inexperienced curiosity until I moaned out a loud cry, his own moan accompanied with a growl.

Dropping forward, I curtained us with my hair and I shut my eyes, resting the side of my face against his. We both were breathing hard, my heart pounded loudly in my ears and I just stayed there, relishing the thrumming absorbing every part of my body.

When I was able to use my shaky arms to push up a little, brushing my hair back off my face, Auric raised an eyebrow, grinning through a panting, "My potato knows how to get hot and heavy."

I laughed, leaning down to kiss him. Sitting up, I smiled. I felt different. Like I was glowing. A good different.

Brushing his sweaty hair off his forehead, I let my fingers graze the side of his face and then sighed, "Thank you for making this a perfect experience."

Auric smiled—not that smirk or grin—but an actual beautiful smile that I rarely saw on him. His eyes never left mine as his hands took mine, weaving our fingers together. He says I deserve nothing but perfection in this kind of experience and I giggled, leaning to kiss him again.

After pulling back to carefully climb off Auric, I winced at how sore I was already feeling. Auric sat up, asking if I was okay. I told him how I was feeling and he nodded that that was normal. He kissed my shoulder, muttering that we needed to get going soon.

I sighed, rolling my head back and groaned that I was too tired now. To make a show of it, I laid back, arms flung out like a starfish. Auric rolled his eyes, grinning for me to stop being dramatic before he got off the bed. He pulled up his sweats, frowning as he looked around for his shirt. It was on the opposite side of the bed.

Sitting up, I sighed again that I wasn't dramatic. But he ignored me, poking my side and ordering me to get up already. I feigned a scowl over my shoulder. "You're not the boss of me!" I scoffed. "You're not alpha yet, Were Jerk!"

"Bite me, Potato," he shot back, rolling his eyes.

I grinned, liking how easy we jumped back to our banter. Standing up, I checked the time on my phone and winced at how much I'd be cutting it close. I still needed to take a shower, dress, eat breakfast, get Newt set up... Ugh. Who am I kidding? I was going to be late, for sure.

Grabbing a towel from my duffel, I told Auric I'd jump in the shower really quick, and he replied if that was an invitation. I shot him a look, finding him leaning back against my headboard with his arms crossed. His t-shirt laying on his lap. My bed never looked better, I got to say.

"Don't be a pervert, Were Jerk!" I snipped, pointing at his smirking face before shutting the door behind me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 19 11
So werewolves exist. And so do many, many other creatures. In a society that is aware of these creature's existence and have actively chosen to co-ex...
1.9M 78.6K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...
411K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
54.8K 3.8K 35
Werewolves have been exposed... and now all hell has broken loose. With their way of life no longer hidden from the world, the Weres are on the run...