Fight With You - Daryl Dixon...

By IWriteStoriesNotSins

It's weird to think that life turned out like this. The dead walking, people turning on each other, felling l... More

Quick Note
Random timeline thing
Chapter 0.5
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 . 5
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: TS-19
Chapter 20

New OFFICIAL Timeline

7 0 0
By IWriteStoriesNotSins

So folks, We officially know the day the world ended for AMC's The Walking Dead!

The other one is a fucking mess. And it's all wrong anyway since the outbreak started on August 26th, 2010.

So day one is August 26th.

This is the Full Official Timeline for AMC's TWD, minus spoilers for this story. If you do not want to read it, that's fine, just carry on to the story.

---

Atlanta fell on day 16 approximately and the government bombs Atlanta. So Shane blocked Rick's hospital room in kings county on Day 14, then two days later Shane, Lori, and Carl were on their way to Atlanta.

Day 59: October 26th, 2010 - Rick wakes in the hospital. Morgan and his son Duane are the first people he meets.

Day 60: October 27th, 2010 - Rick is rescued by Glenn. Merle is handcuffed on the roof. Glenn brings Rick back to their camp, where Rick reunites with Lori and Carl. This is where our story starts.

Day 61: October 28th, 2010 - Merle cuts off his hand and escapes. The new Atlanta group meets the Vatos. The camp is overrun and Amy and Ed die.

Day 63: October 30th, 2010 - Group arrives at the CDC

Day 64: October 31st, 2010 (Halloween) - Dr. Jenner explains the virus to our group. On his way out, Jenner tells Rick that everyone is infected with the walker virus. The CDC blows up. Jaqui dies.

Season 2 - Two days later

Day 66: 2nd November 2010 - Sophia runs away from the group.

Day 67: 3rd November 2010 - Carl is shot. The group finds Hershel's farm - courtesy of Maggie my main bitch

Day 68: 4th November 2010 - Lori finds out she is pregnant. Rick gives Carl his iconic sheriff's hat.

Day 69: 5th November 2010 (Bonfire Night) - Glenn discovers the barn walkers, but it is a couple more days before the rest of the group discover them.

Day 71: 7th November 2010 (I seriously thought they were there for weeks before Sophia was found) - Zombie Sophia is killed.

Day 81: 17th November 2010 (I knew they WERE there weeks.) - Dale dies, very sad.

Day 82: 18th November 2010 - Rick kills Shane, but Shane reanimates minutes later. Carl shoots zombie Shane dead, saving his father, our Daddy Rick.

Day 83: 19th November 2010 - The group leaves the farm, including Hershel and what's left of his family.

Between time skip

May 22nd - Meg's Birthday

June 14th - Jess' Birthday

Probably other Birthdays we don't know about, you feel me?

Season 3 - TIME SKIP of 218 days

Day 301: 25th June 2011 - The group finds and moves into the prison field.

Day 302: 26th June 2011 - The group takes C Block and continues on until Hershel loses his leg. They met the Cafeteria Convicts.

Day 303: 27th June 2011 (approx) - Michonne and Andrea find Woodbury.

Day 309: 3rd July 2011 - T-Dog dies. Lori gives birth, then dies. Michonne leaves Woodbury, but Andrea stays.

Day 310: 4th July 2011 (that's a special day to Americans right? Independence day or smt, like our bonfire night) - Maggie and Glenn are captured and taken to the Governor, then rescued from Woodbury. Andrea and the Governor begin a sexual relationship (gag). Michonne stabs out the Governor's eye. (Yes bitch) Daryl leaves the group with Merle.

Day 312: 6th July 2011 - First attack on the prison, with the Governor sending in a "walker bomb." This is when Daryl and Merle join back with the group and save Rick's ass.

Day 313: 7th July 2011 - Tyreese's group joins Woodbury.

Day 314: 8th July 2011 - While on a run, Rick runs into Morgan again. He is in a bad way after his son died, and declines going back to the prison with Rick.

Day 317: 11th July 2011 (approx) - Rick and the Governor meet in hopes of striking a deal. The Governor wants Michonne in exchange for not attacking the prison. In reality, he is making plans to ambush the prison. Cause he's a dick. Lowercase d cause Governor has a small dick.

Day 319: 13th July 2011 - Merle delivers Michonne to the Governor, but lets her go at the last minute. As a result, the Governor kills Merle. Daryl has a breakdown that was made into a meme face.

Day 320: 14th July 2011 - First attack on the prison by the Governor's army. Things don't go well, and the army tries to leave. The Governor kills his people in cold blood. Back at Woodbury, Andrea dies at the zombie teeth of Milton. Everyone is sad.

Day 321: 15th July 2011 - Tyreese, Sasha, Karen, and a handful of Woodbury survivors join the group at the prison. This is also the approximate day that the Governor burns Woodbury to the ground. CAUSE HE'S A SELF-SERVING, ASSHOLE OF A CUNT.

Season 4 - Time Skip of 60 days ( not counting Morgans off-screen thing)

Day 324: 18th July 2011 (As told later to Rick in Alexandria) - Morgan is taken captive by Eastman.

Day 381: 13th September 2011 (approx) A Tuesday - The Governor returns to using his given name, Philip, and joins Tara, Lilly, their father, and Lilly's daughter Meghan (Same name, different spelling. At least we'll never meet her in this. Finna be awkward with Meg and Tara, you feel me?), in an apartment.

TIME SKIP

Day 493: 3rd January 2012 (approx) Another Tuesday - Bob joins the group

Day 500: 10th January 2012, ANOTHER TUESDAY - Patrick dies, the first victim of a severe flu that threatens to kill everyone in the prison.

Day 501: 11th January 2012 - Carol kills Karen and David after they contract the flu

Day 503: 13th January 2012 - Carol is exiled

Day 504: 14th January 2012 - The Governor attacks the prison again with a newly formed army that includes Tara. The attack is bloody. The Governor kills Hershel. Meghan(NOT MAIN CHARACTER) is bitten by a walker and killed by The Governor when Lilly hurries her to him. Michonne stabs the Governor, who is finished off by Lilly. Lilly is then eaten by walkers. The prison is destroyed, and the survivors flee, splitting up into several disorganized groups.

Day 505: 15th January 2012 - Carl eats an entire 112 oz can of pudding (I'm still fucking jealous). Carol is reunited with Tyreese and the kids. Glenn and Tara meet Rosita, Abraham, and Eugene.

Day 506: 16th January 2012 - Michonne reunites with Carl and Rick

Day 507: 17th January 2012 - Beth is abducted

Day 509: 19th January 2012 - Beth wakes in the hospital. Lizzie kills Mika, and Carol kills Lizzie.

Day 511: 21st January 2012 - Rick's group arrives at Terminus and soon discovers almost everyone else when they are all imprisoned in a train car. Carol and Tyreese take down Terminus, allowing Rick and the others to escape.

Season 5

Day 512: 22nd January 2012 - Group meets Gabriel, and goes to his church. Bob is eaten. Rick's group slaughters Gareth's group.

Day 513: 23rd January 2012 - Carol is hit by a car and taken to the same hospital Beth was taken to.

Day 514: 24th January 2012 - Beth is killed by Dawn. Daryl kills Dawn. Noah joins the group.

Day 522: 1st February 2012 - Morgan mercy kills Eastman.

Day 531: 10th February 2012 - Tyreese dies from a walker bite (Imma literally cry if I ever have to write this scene, if I ever get there).

Day 536: 15th February 2012 - The group seeks protection from a tornado by hiding out in a barn. an iconic line from Rick here, "We are The Walking Dead."

Day 537: 16th February 2012 - Group meets Aaron and helps him save his boyfriend, Eric.

Day 538: 17th February 2012 - Group arrives at Alexandria, which will end up being their home for the foreseeable future.

Day 541: 20th February 2012 - Rick, Carol, and Daryl find a walker with a W carved into its forehead.

Day 544: 23rd February - TODAY sorry

Day 545: 24th February 2012 (approx) - Noah and Aiden are killed by walkers.

Day 546: 25th February - Carl meets Enid.

Day 547: 26th February 2012 - Rick brings a walker into Alexandria to teach the residents about the realities of the new world. Drunken Pete kills Reg with Michonne's sword. Rick executes Pete. Morgan arrives at Alexandria and sees Feral Ricky-Dicky-Doo-Dah Grimes.

Season 6 - TIME SKIP 5 days

Day 552: 2nd March 2012 - The Wolves attack Alexandria. Nicholas kills himself. Maggie reveals she is pregnant. Daryl is captured by Dwight and a few others we will later learn are Saviors. Morgan imprisons a Wolf.

Day 553: 3rd March 2012 - Walls collapse around Alexandria, causing walkers to breach the town. Deanna, Jessie, and Sam are killed by walkers. Ron blames Rick for this and attempts to kill him. He misses and shoots out Carl's eye. Michonne kills Ron.

Time Skip - 31 days

Day 584: (approx) - Rick and Daryl meet Jesus. Michonne and Rick begin a relationship.

Day 585 - Jesus brings Rick's group to the Hilltop, where they meet Gregory The Bitch and are told about the Saviors.

---

I'll complete this at a later date, but you understand the timeline now, yeah?

Onto the next part!

-IWriteStoriesNotSins

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 229 10
Some would say the world ended the moment the dead began to roam the earth and eat the living. Others, would say it had only just begun, because for...
34.9K 1.4K 52
"We're playing a dangerous game." | Book Three of the 'Forever' series | - Forever Alone // Carl Grimes - Forever Unfinished // Carl Grimes ~β€’~ She w...
66.5K 1.6K 48
Romance should be the last thing on her mind once the world ended- and it was... until she met Daryl Dixon. While trying to adapt to the way the new...
582K 17.7K 124
"As long as you're in it, Wills, I've got the world already." | *π”πšΈπƒπš¨π“π„π’ π„π•π„π‘π˜ π–π„π„πš±* | Willow never thought she'd belong to a group u...