In The Sunset Where We Met |...

Bởi skuzzkii

In a world where the fans and the public have more clear the rules to survive as an idol, than the idols them... Xem Thêm

In That Sunset Where We Met.
01. Player one and player two.
02. Lili And John.
03. True Army
04. Sadness & Sorrow = Lyrics & Melody
05. Tears Will Fall.
06. Inadvertent.
07. Lost Stars.
08. When It Comes To You.
09. Poems Night. Chewels Of The Night.
10. Celine.
11. Love's Connection.
12. Magical.
13. Rainbow Drops.
14. Romantic Fools.
15. Beautiful Feelings.
✨Thanks✨
16. Saved Picture.
(18) Dear...
(19) Dear, you.
Chapter 20: Somewhere Only We Know.
Chapter 21: In My Little Mind.
Chapter 22: Right Person Wrong Time.
23. My Old Story.
24. Dandelions.
25. Rewrite The Stars I
26. Rewrite The Stars II
(27) That Once Upon A Time...
28. Endless Farewell
29. Still With You (Finale).

17. Two Plus Two.

685 27 28
Bởi skuzzkii

The Sunset Where We Met.

Chapter 17: Two Plus Two. Nothing, everything.

The advantage of being a morning person was that she, mostly, didn't need an alarm. The disadvantage, in exchange, was that she would get into many troubles if her inner clock decides not to work.

Especially, if her schedule is packed up, with a comeback around the corner.

But anyways... her bed feels comfier than usual and her body more relaxed than ever. Where did she buy this? The mattress was so soft, fluffy, and unusually... warm.

And her eyes opened up.

Growing up in a place like Thailand, she's been used to the tropical wheater, her body was used to it. But even if she would be born in Korea, where wheater is constantly changing, she believes she is a person of warm seasons. Spring and summer were right for her body, never in pain for them like others (Jennie).

That is why, her body is resistant to the hotness, even if she has a few blankets, it was weird to feel hot.

That's how she realized something was wrong that morning, why was she feeling so hot? Has she forgot the heating on or—

Oh, my...

Her senses begin to work all of a sudden. The temporary morning amnesia fades away as she is aware of the weight above her body, and it is not like their cats or Love's weight, no. It was the weight belonging to a person.

"Yeah. A certain pretty girl should come more often."

"Oh, she completely should! You should invite her more often."

"Or she could stay... Would you?"

Oh, damn. She is at Jungkook's place.

Her eyes completely opened up, and her ears became sensitive, more than in any recording season. And there he was, hovering above her.

One of Jungkook's arms was loosely wrapped around her waist, the other one in some part of the bed, half of his body on top of her, and his leg curled up on hers. His hair was getting longer, and it was spread around her right cheek as the guy decided to support half of his face on her shoulder... very close to her neck, she should add.

She would ask how the hell did they end up like this..., but she wasn't panicking about it, nor feeling like this was something out of this world.

They were persons, she was a person, so he was... what could be wrong about this?

The way her whole body was having goosebumps, butterflies, and pleasantly, disarming was a surprise, though. Because she never thought that him... that she would feel this way for someone.

She never imagined it, nor she looked for it.

But here she is, having to fight for breathing because, apparently, there was something aside from dancing that could leave her breathless.

Ugh... Jisoo unnie would be disgusted.

If she'd ever get to know it.

"Hey..."

She just expected that he wouldn't be like Jennie. Lisa was a sleepy person herself, but she would wake up whenever she needs to, like now. Her members were the kind of people that you have to negotiate with to be able to make them open an eye.

"Yahh..." However, her voice was hoarse and a little demanding. "Hey, Jungkoooooooooooook!"

He didn't even flinch, she would affirm he even snuggled more on her neck. The nerve?

"Yah, Jungkook!" She raised an arm and softly hit his bare chest... HOld on, bare?! "U-uh... We. have. to. wake. up!"

The boy finally made a move, covering her mouth with his right hand.

"Stop growling at me," he whined.

Okay, he definitely wasn't a morning person.

"I am not growling at you, and I talked to you sweetly on the first try."

He opened an eye, only one, and raised his head to look at the girl.

His whole face screamed "morning!" and she put all her mental strength to ignore how hot he looked with his all-black and messy hair around his forehead, and tried to focus on the cutely red mark on his right side, consequence of sleeping above her shoulder. That didn't make it better, he was still breathtaking.

"Aish, why are you waking me up?" And he dares to say she is the one growling?

"We have things to do..."

"Do you?" He clicked his tongue. "Go, then... I wasn't trapping you either way."

"You dare to say that while your arm is encircling me like a snake choking his victim!"

It wasn't like she was weak, though, she could easily get out of his wrap. That was a lame excuse, Lalisa.

"Snakes don't attack unless the "victim" does something," his fingers pressed on her side. "What have you done to me, Lalisa?"

Now? Nothing, but the things she would...

"Are you calling me a snake?"

"Well..., " she felt him smile against her shoulder. "You do hypnotize me like one."

God.

"I can't do this anymore." She removed the blanket, standing up out of the bed, hearing the sound of Jungkook's laughter. She turned around to watch him sink his face into her pillow. Oh, well... his pillow. His pillow but her pillow. The arms down the blanket were lifted and shown to the world when he placed them on both sides. Damn. Damned who did give him those muscles... That back. And he even tattoed himself! "Uh... I-I think you're half naked."

Jungkook, who was in the try of falling back asleep, chuckled, still with his back turned to her.

"Your vision is not failing, wow!"

"I mean..." Lisa found her white shoes in the corner of the room, and she kneeled down to put them on. "Why are you half naked?"

She doesn't even remember him taking his shirt off. They didn't do... that. Yeah, they kissed a lot —not as much as she'd want, though— but nothing more than sleeping happened.

"I don't know, you tell me..."

"Eh?"

"You stripped me last night, stop playing the fool, ah!"

Double eh?!

She frowned, turning around to observe him, which was useless considering he wasn't looking at her.

"I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"I didn't! Stop trying to confuse me!"

When he laughed at her, she confirmed that he was just messing with her. Thanks God, she thought she was becoming a crazy girl with amnesia.

"But it's not that untruth, either. You started to strip yourself... while you were sleeping."

That she did what?!

"Me?"

"You did."

And she was speechless this time because she knew that she was capable of that. C'mon, there are many people in the world who takes off their clothes while sleeping. She wasn't one of those... but it happened a few times.

It's not supposed to happen when you're sleeping with your... whatever Jungkook was!

But she still had hope she didn't.

"But I'm still dressed up!" And she even raised her arms to prove her point.

Jungkook lifted his head a moment, supporting his cheek on the pillow to be able to look at her.

"Uhum... dressed up."

The smirk made her look down at her clothes, and— OH MY GOD.

THAT WASN'T HER SHIRT.

THAT WAS HIS SHIRT.

SHE HAD HIS SHIRT.

"Oh...," her cheeks turned a little pink, nodding and with a nervous laugh in the middle. "I did strip you last night, did I?"

The way he was smirking at her put her even more shy. His eyes were full of adoration and she couldn't hold that.

"Again, you didn't. I just give you mine because I'm a gentleman."

"Okay, I don't wanna talk about this." She put her attention back on tying her laces. Such a pity she does not remember that, she saw her— oh my— "I found a difference between us today."

(a/n: little cultural difference here, I just remembered Korean people don't use shoes inside the house, my bad, but I'll leave it like this. I hope it doesn't bother.)

"Yeah? What is it?

She stood up, now more self-conscious of his big white shirt on her smaller frame.

"You're not a morning person like me."

"Eh? Who said I wasn't?"

"Are you kidding?"

"No..., silly."

Her hand stopped in the door's knob, as she looked back at him with one of her eyebrows up.

"Excuse me?"

He rolled his eyes, letting himself fall on his back. The ceiling may be more entertaining than her.

Or not...

"I just wanted you to stay here a little bit more. I am a morning person, actually. I even woke up before you did!" He laughed. "You ruined it..., silly."

There were a lot of gestures in which you could show your appreciation for others. You can talk for them, sing for them, dance for them, look out for them, you can hug them, and you can do small tiny, almost invisible, things that could mean the world to others.

And he was doing all of them.

Lisa wasn't sure that the adoration she saw in his eyes was there for real, but she could affirm it was in hers. That she felt it.

Jungkook looked at her, noticing her sudden silence.

"What?"

Lisa bit her bottom lip, shaking her head to the sides.

"Nothing."

Everything.

And then, she proceeded to take off the shoes.

"What are you doing?"

"You tell me..."

Jungkook looked at her in disbelief when the blonde girl opened the blanket and slid back into the bed, at his side, and this time she was the one who hugged him, wrapping her long arms around his neck.

He frowned, a little confused, but still welcomed the gesture with his arms on her back. Her sweet smell entering his nostrils was more than enough to make him distracted, though.

"Enthusiastic why? Didn't you have to leave?"

But he did not want her to leave.

"Actually, I don't."

He pulled back, something difficult to make as they were lying on the bed, and looked at her frowning.

"A confusion...," she fastly explained. "For real, I was too caught up in the moment, I don't have anything to do right now."

"Your schedule..."

"Is free today! Until three pm." She completed. "Yours?"

"Until five... free."

"Oh, well! Then I can stay."

The way she cutely affirmed it brought a smile to his lips. Gosh, she was so cute.

He nodded, unable to say something more.

"Because there's nothing else I'd rather do than stay with you."

"Text me once you arrive, hmmh?"

The girl nodded, noting inside her head to really make sure she will text him. The look on his face was for real, and that was the bare minimum she could do.

"I'll even send you a letter."

"A letter?" he supported himself in the door's frame, considering the offer while looking up. "I'd like a later."

"Then, it'll be."

"It'll be."

Both looked at each other in silence. It was 02 PM. She had practice at 03 o'clock and they were overly lucky that none of their members or managers looked out for them. It was early when they woke up and, after deciding to stay, they spent a few hours in bed, looking at whatever show there was on tv, and doing silly games like a pillow fight in which Jungkook was defeated —or... in which Jungkook let her win just because he liked to see her celebrate. Her smile shone too bright—. They got to the point of hungriness, and around 10 AM, they went to the kitchen and Lisa attacked his fridge, stealing a pair of toast and chocolate milk. He had a lot of them. For lunch, Jungkook discovered that Lisa wasn't as bad a cook as she affirms to be, and she actually was a decent assistant.

"You're lying..."

"I'm not," he pinched her chubby cheek. "You should stop affirming you're a lousy cooker, and instead, practice a little bit more. I am sure you would do it great."

The way her eyes sparkled when he said that, which he did not expect, made his ears and cheeks turned hot red. He promised himself to compliment her more often.

Eventually, it was time to leave. She still had practice, and she already spent more time than she should have with him. The thing is... she was already missing him.

"Or...," he bravely approached, giving a few steps. "I could insist and just take you home."

Lisa smiled, looking up at him.

"And risk yourself?"

He sighed. "I can deal with it", those words were at the tip of his tongue, unable to be said... yet.

"I could hire a super super super hyper mega secret car with a super super secret driver for us."

She bit her lip tentatively, almost making him lose his shit. Is it that she was doing it on purpose? How did she know all these tricks to make him weaker and weaker?

"In this economy?"

"Not a problem for me."

(a/n: the flex)

Lisa chuckled, raising her hand to fix the rebel strand of hair falling on his forehead.

"Or you could just stay here, and wait for my text."

"letter," he corrected.

"Right, letter."

The girl chuckled once again, her voice low and still sweet. He looked at her eyes one last time, and then at the rest of her face. When did it even happen? He doesn't even remember having seen her in a different way. It was illogical... but since the moment he saw her in that cafe during that sunset, he knew something would change.

And she still looked like then. Her eyes sparkling, fearless, and ready for the adventure. She was so brave, stupidly brave, since the beginning. And he wasn't, his inner self was being a coward crybaby.

Thank God, she was her.

Otherwise, they would never look at the sunset together, or they wouldn't have looked at the artificial lights inside his room.

Or would they...?

"What are you thinking?" She asks.

"Nothing."

Everything.

She smiled as if she knew something he didn't.

They may look like fools... but, what does really matters at this point?

"I really have to go."

"You really need," he coughed, looking at any other part that wasn't her. "Run before I lock you inside."

The laugh coming out of her mouth was of pure joyness, as she started to move away from the door.

"Lock me for what?"

"I don't know, to have you for me?" He turns around. "An early dinner?"

"Oh, shut up!"

She arrived at their practice at time. Not a minute less or over. Just in time. Her members didn't look different, or anything, they looked normal... which was normal. But, she was not exactly "normal" at the moment, and that made her think that they wouldn't be either. But they were. And she wasn't. That if being all giggly was considered normal. Actually, it was pretty normal for Lisa.

But that didn't stop the girls from narrowing her eyes at her.

She looked at both sides of the practice room as if she'd be in some kind of reality show, she even imagined the dramatic sound effects while Jennie, Rosé, and Jisoo observed with attention.

"Why do you look... like that?"

She dismissed her blonde best friend's accusatory tone, and shifted her posture, shaking a hand in the air.

Actress's inner skills, come out.

"A girl like me doesn't need to try to look pretty."

She turned around, making poses and all in front of the mirror.

"So, I'm going casual."

For real... because she barely had time to change clothes.

"Ugh," Jisoo throw her an invisible thing. "It's too early for you, Lalisa, too early!"

She ended up ignoring Lisa's messy hair, and unmatched clothes. Rosé only chuckled, suspicious, but she let it be.

And she left her alone with Jennie.

Jennie was not as easy to fool.

However, she shrugged it off, getting ready to practice.

Or that's what Lisa thought before she felt a pull on her forearm. Suddenly, she had the girl in front of her.

"Wow, Lali, new taste?"

"Huh?"

She blindly blinked.

"I didn't know you go for men's perfume."

Aish, fuck.

The cute and angel-faced girl smiled at the shocked Lalisa.

Oh, Jennie Kim shouldn't be the one to unfold her little secret.

"Ha, ha..." she shifted the weight on her legs. "Jennie-unnie..."

"Lisa-yah..."

"How's life going?"

Jennie's little smirk seemed deeply funny as they looked at each other with some kind of complicity.

"Strangely unexpected... Yours?"

"Beautifully unplanned...."

Dear, John from the cafe, AKA player two, AKA my melody, AKA Jeon Jungkook.

cough, cough

Good morning, John.

I think you're just waking up...

you didn't get a text from me yesterday. weird? Nooo. stop filling up my Inbox! I trust you won't kick my door either.

i told you i would write a letter... here it is. you can't blame me, it takes at least a few hours to send a letter, what a shame

but I am keeping my word.

I arrived home safely.

That said, i think that's all I needed to say.

I hope you had a good night... i felt a little lonely today.

That's your fault.

Don't spend too much time with me.

Or spend more time with me.

I don't know what I prefer. to be honest, both ways bring me to you (I didn't say that)

With Love (my dog, of course), Lili, AKA player one, AKA your lyrics, AKA Lalisa Manobal.

"Tsk..., silly."

GUYS

WAKE UP

I AM ANXIOUSSSSS

BUT HAPPY

BUT ANXIOuUuUuUuUSSSSSSSSSS

the hell is happening?????????

I DON'T KNOW, 2023 IS GETTING WILD, AND WEIRD, AND ANOTHER W ADJETIVES THAT I DON'T KNOW YET

so... Taennie is real.

lmao.

Wednesday was so weird. lol. i had a terrible and bizzare first job day (a new job) then i am in the bus, travelling my way back home, and i found out these pictures ¿¿¿¿¿¿¡¡¡ w t h!!!!

it's the way they're freely walking hand in hand, they decided to go public, that's so cute, somebody write a fanfic rn. i am not even a taennie shipper (my vsoo side dying) but i'm so happy for them.

I hope this becomes trends, idols confessing their relationship so it gets normal. They all deserve to have a relationship without having to hide it.

Taekookers are suffering hell, lmao. I don't know you but I found it weirder to ship two persons who are like family (I'm not saying it CAN'T happen) than two persons who you just find cute together (with respect of course). Also, it'd be very problematic to be part of a band with your couple inside it too. They can break up and the relationship would get messy. yk wim

Anyways.

I woke up this morning and I realized...}

THEY ARE CHANGING THE STORY TOO.

i feel like they're against my writting. LUCKILY, the changes aren't that big but it's not what i have planned. damn. fuck. i am. angry for that.

I have been thinking something... I might write (beginning from this chapter) the original version and the original ending of this story, so i can finish it and fulfill my own wishes of how i wanted the story to end. This is for myself, it's not necessary that you read it. you just can't patiently wait the story here haha (I recommend you to).

btw, the last chapter I didn't expect all of you telling me your opinions of how to keep going the story. I was kind of talking to myself but I am so grateful that I did because all of you give me more perspective and I love it, THANKS !!

also... happy Liskook day 💜💛🖤💛 part of why I updated is because of this. I am so happy to belong to this little part of the fandom. despite everything, they bring this little piece of happiness into my life. I'm so grateful for that.

We wish a happy ending for us too, haha

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I did while writing. Thanks you so so much for the support!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you all have a nice week <3

V.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.5K 664 14
after wishing on a star, lisa develops the bizarre ability to see "lust gauges" of the people around her, displaying the current arousal levels of th...
11.5K 407 54
What will happen the cold hearted emotionless CEO of Jeon enterprise, Jeon jungkook and the mysteries daughter of Kim industries Kim lalisa suddenly...
11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
13.3K 468 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...