π‡πˆπ†π‡π–π€π˜ π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋...

By 80srog

DISCONTINUED. ❝ i'm on the highway to hell ❞ - π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›... thursday and wednesday get sent to a board... More

π‡πˆπ†π‡π–π€π˜ π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
1. ( arrival )
2. ( roomies )
3. ( tour )
4. ( rainbow )
5. ( powers )
6. ( escape )
7. ( freaks )
8. ( burn )
9. ( not weak )
10. ( stalker )
11. ( beekeeper )
12. ( what? )
13. ( please? )
14. ( don't )
15. ( polaroid )
16. ( kidnapped )
17. ( someone cares )
19. ( eyes )
20. ( cafe )
21. ( vision )
22. ( maybe i do ) he does
23. ( slit mΜΆyΜΆ your wrists )
24. ( invitation )
25. ( shopping )
writers note !

18. ( pilgrim world )

1.2K 87 10
By 80srog

HIGHWAY TO HELL

chapter 18

( pilgrim world )

the students had now all arrived at their particular jobs they were to be doing for the day. a large group of nevermore students had been put in pilgrim world and thursday noticed that as each student entered.

"oh, god." thursday groaned to himself as he walked through the entrance alongside eugene who had yet to leave his side. the place was busy with tourists much to thursdays dismay.

apparently, any student who got chosen to go here was lucky. it seemed that pilgrim world was the most popular and somehow the most joyful to the students. but, of course, thursday couldn't relate to that.

"good morning, my young nevermore kin." an older woman, who was dressed up in a pilgrim outfit, approached them with a warm smile. "i am mistress arlene. a real oc." she introduced herself as eugene looked at thursday with a grin, clearly thrilled to be there.

"original colonist." the woman clarified as she noticed how some students held a blank faces at her words. "now prithee, put your cell phones on vibrate and make haste, for you are about to travel back in time to the year of our lord 1625, to jericho's first pilgrim settlement."

the woman abruptly turned around, and began walking in another direction. the group of nevermore students were quick to follow behind her as she led them to a building that looked rather old. "yonder. behold, the meeting house." the woman pointed behind her towards the building that stood tall.

"inside is a collection of artefacts related to jerichos most beloved and pious founder, joseph crackstone." their guide, mistress arlene, informed the group of teenagers as thursday let out a sigh, finding no interest in the situation whatsoever.

"and beyond is our privy," she pointed to another building that sat beside the meeting house, "americas first gender-neutral restroom."

"i haveth a query." a familiar voice spoke up from beside thursday. he was quick to turn his head to his side, only now noticing how wednesday was apparently in the same group, although he was told by weems that she wasn't.

"pray, be quick, child." the older woman told her, her tone sharp as she looked displeased that someone was talking. "in the meeting house, which of joseph crackstone's artefacts are on display?" the black-headed girl pondered.

it now became obvious to thursday as to why wednesday was here, she clearly knew something she had not informed thursday about and was trying to figure out exactly what it was. wednesday had always been smart, thursday would be surprised if she didn't find out whatever it was in the few hours that they were going to be there.

"it is truly a treasure trove, including original farm tools, tableware, even the original crackstone family chamber pot." the woman replied, her answer clearly sparked interest in wednesday as she was quick to respond,

"sounds fascinating. i volunteer to work in there."

"pray no," the redheaded woman quickly shut down wednesday's idea, "that exhibit is being renovated. today, thou will all be working at the beating heart of pilgrim world." she smirked.

a few minutes had passed since their guide had guided them to the so-called 'heart' of pilgrim world. the woman had no long entered the building as the students of nevermore all stood outside, waiting for her to return.

"ye old fudgery?" thursday read the sign that hung above the door, his brows furrowed as he let out a sigh at the place he would soon be working. "more like ye olde diabetes in a box." wednesday stood beside her twin and eugene making thursday abruptly turn to her.

"what are you doing?" thursday questioned. the dark-headed girl only turned to him calmly, a look of innocence playing on her stone-cold features, "what do you mean, brother?"

"you aren't supposed to be here, weems told me that. so, what are you up to?" thursday told her, clearly not in the mood for wednesday's act of 'innocence' as she knew exactly what he meant.

thursday didn't get a response from his sister, the woman dressed up as a pilgrim rushed out of the busy building as a box of what looked like clothes sat in her hands comfortably. "volunteers, prick up thine ears. fudge is the lifeblood of our humble community. and samples equal sales, so grab a uniform and a box and make our forefathers proud."

she held out the box to thursday and eugene who were at the front of the crowd. eugene happily took the required uniform as thursday unsurely picked up a random piece of clothing that belonged with the uniform, "do you want me to gouge out your eyes and make you eat them? it seems like you do." the boy told the woman with a very unamused look on his face.

thursday felt like a fool. i mean, he knew he looked like one. after many threats thursday had given eugene if he dared to laugh at him, he finally came outside so he was visible to all in his stupid pilgrim outfit.

a solid 10 minutes had passed which apparently was enough time for eugene to eat all the fudge they were supposed to be handing out to people. instead of being annoyed by the younger boy's actions, he felt relief. if there was no fudge, that mean he didn't have to socialise with anyone.

however, eugene was nowhere in sight.

a group of men laughing caught his attention as he was quick to turn his head to the side to see the men he and his sister had once fought with. and, of course, they had managed to get eugene and put him in an old execution device.

"i was gone for ten minutes." thursday muttered to himself as he groaned. thursday walked over to the boy with a displeased look towards the slightly older boys. "hello, remember me?" thursday spoke as he approached them, a look of relief now on eugenes face.

it was clear by the look on their faces they remembered him which was exactly what he wanted. thursday grabbed the top of the machine to prevent the guy from closing it on eugene, "let him go." thursday demanded with a strong glare.

"why would i do that?" the man chuckled, trying his best to sound confident but thursday knew he was feeling fear. "remember the last time we met?" thursday challenged as his glare grew even harder if possible.

"you heard him, let him go." wednesday joined thursdays side causing him to let out a sigh, could he not do something by himself for once? the unnamed man looked between the two before ripping eugene away and into the two men behind him.

it was only now that thursday noticed the boy was covered in sick as well as the two men he was currently standing by. idiot, thursday thought, knowing the cause of his sickness was of the amount of fudge he ate in a small amount of time.

the man dressed as a pilgrim quickly walked over to thursday as he pushed him back. thursday was ready to fight back, but the man got pulled into a different direction, the direction of his sister.

in one quick movement, wednesday managed to trip the boy to the floor with a thud. however, he quickly got back up going to punch the much smaller girl which she easily dodged as she grabbed his arm and forced him onto the execution device he previously had eugene on before closing it so he was now stuck.

"are you two still here?" wednesday questioned, her eyes moving over to the two boys who still remained behind eugene, a look of fear on both of their faces. "i can't get into any more trouble with my dad." the one who thursday remembered as lucas, the mayors' son, told his friend as they stalked away.

thursday let his eyes go back to the boy who was still stuck before looking at wednesday, "i was going to do that." he informed her with an annoyed sigh. was he grateful that she had helped him? of course he was. but she never let him do anything on his own it always had to be about her, that's where his annoyance was coming from.

"i'm sure you were," wednesday told the boy. however, her tone sounded doubting, like she was doubting his ability to do anything. thursday sighed once more as he looked at eugene who was covered in sick before looking back at his sister.

"you like doing things instead of me doing them? then have fun cleaning up sick," thursday told her with a glare before walking away. he didn't know exactly where he was going but he knew he wanted to get away from his sister.

only a few seconds before a familiar laugh rang throughout the air, turning his head to the side, he saw him. he saw kit. and just like that, all the anger he had built up in only a few seconds quickly washed away like it was never there in the first place.

alex speaks

i am honestly not a fan of this chapter
but i'm pushing through because i have so
many ideas which i have yet to write about.

please vote and comment .
word count : 1569

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 106K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
1.1M 59.5K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

327K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
141K 807 26
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...