One Eye Nightmare

By Red_Demon73

"I'm sorry but without quirk you can't be a hero" Who knew that such simple sounding words could become the... More

First Step
Begining in Blood
Villainous meeting
Attack on USJ
Attack on USJ ( second part)
Attack on USJ (third part)
Attack on USJ (final and aftermath)
Massacre in Police Force
More Information, Hero Killer
Hosu City Attack
New Recruits
Summer Camp Invansion
Flesh vs Muscle
Dark Shadow rampage, vampire girl?
Target Aquired
Her Reason
Heroes counterattack
Heating Up the Situation, All for One vs Allmight
Final Stage
Night of Horror

Prelude of darkness

8.8K 149 60
By Red_Demon73

Men are bot born equal. However it seems human nature is only going to make unfairness more unfair. If you get a good quirk you will be praised. Gain a promising future and have easy access to the agency of heroes. You could even say you were born to be a hero. If you get a villainous quirk you will be scorned. People make fun of you because they think you'll be just like your quirk. Villainous, villain-like. You will be considered a criminal no matter what you do. All your pleas will not be heard, for you are doomed to be in the wrong. If you have a weak quirk you can only be a sub, sidekick or an extra. They are all like supporting characters who will only be highlighted occasionally, but not as the center of attention.

And what if you have no quirk at all? Your answers, you will be nothing. Just a mob, has no value at all. Trash, worms, worthless being, good for nothing. These words become everyday words that you will receive if you are a quirkless person. But have you ever thought that anyone can make a difference in the world? Even a quirkless one? Those who keep their ignorance will never understand. Everyone can become a monster if being pushed too far.

This is a story about a girl who turned into a monster because of a cursed society. Society which is called the era of heroes. Rejected by society, by friends, even by his own idol. The girl chose the path of a monster that would destroy everything. Putting on a mask as an ordinary girl to hide the terrible truth about herself.

This is the life of Izumi Midoriya

The One Eyed Owl.

=================================

"I'm sorry young lady but without quirk you can't be a hero"

As soon as those words left the mouth of the greatest idol, Allmight himself. Izumi Midoriya's world was shattered into pieces. She has lived a bitter life since being diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. And since then all she has experienced is the harsh reality that a quirk also determines a person's worth. But she still has hope. Because hero is also a symbol of hope itself. She admired all heroes, especially the number one hero. Symbol of peace, All might. As he always says..

'Everyone can be heroes!!'

His truly inspiring words became her light of hope in this cruel world. Makes her heart happy because there are still people who think she still has a place in the world. However, this hope was dashed because of the words that came out of his current idol.

'You can't be a hero without a quirk'

Even though he said that anyone could be a hero? Immediately her awe of Allmight disappeared, replaced by hatred and anger. Symbol of peace? More like symbol of hypocrite. Allmight then left the place without saying anything. Leaving Izumi where she was, still looking at her feet. Her front hair covered her eyes. And behind it is a gaze full of vengeance, yearning for flesh and blood that must be fulfilled. But couldn't do because of her own incompetence. Sighing, she left the place. What she didn't know was that this incident would be the starting point of her path as a monster.

Returning to the apartment where she lived, Izumi opened the front door. As soon as she entered she immediately took off her shoes. Walking into the living room she found her mother sitting and talking to a stranger. The stranger was a tall, middle-aged man with fair skin and white hair.

The stranger seemed to notice her presence, he turn his head at her and gave her a smile. Seeing where the stranger was looking at his mother also incised in the same direction.

"Oh Izumi dear, welcome home."

Her mother gave her the usual greeting. She rose from her seat then walked towards her. Before she grabbed both of her hands and pulled her to where she was sitting.

"Come on come sit with us dear. Did you know who is it?"

"Umm? No? Who is he?"

Her mother gave her a big smile, then she hugged her from the side with one arm and the other towards the stranger. Like presenting it to her.

"He's your dad dear! How is it? How is it? Despite his age he still looks handsome right?"

Izumi's eyes widened in surprise. She stared at the stranger in front of her. He's the father? Last she knew her father was working abroad. So what business did he come here?

"Dad?"

The person in front of her, his father, gave her a small smile. He got up from his seat and walked over to her, then put his hands in her hair. He then ruffled her hair while laughing.

"Hey little princess! Have you grown up already? How was your day?"

Her father asked her in a cheerful tone, Izumi had mixed feelings about this. Sure she is happy that her dad is visiting, but she is still sad too because her previous encounter with Allmight. So now all she does is let her father tease her. Enjoying family time together.

"Oh, will you stay tonight Hisashi? We didn't have a family dinner for so long." Inko asked

"Of course, I did plan to stay tonight"

That night Izumi experienced what it was like to have a complete family for the first time. She found his father to be funny, cheerful and also full of affection. She enjoyed every moment they were together. And in her heart she hoped that these beautiful moments would last forever.

At midnight, and Izumi still couldn't sleep. She got up from her bed and walked out of the room. Intended to take a short walk hoping it would make her sleepy. She was just walking out the front door when she saw her father there, still awake and apparently lost in thought alone on the balcony.

"Dad?"

Hearing her voice his father turned around, found his daughter still awake in the middle of the night.

"Hey, still can't sleep i see."

Nodding, she walked to her father. And there they both leaned their bodies on the edge of the balcony, watching the moon shining in the sky.

"..Tell me dear, what are your plans for the future." Hisashi asked.

The question made Izumi pensive, if this was her before she would have answered right away that she wanted to be a hero. But because of Allmight's previous words, made him think again about his future profession.

"Honestly, I don't know dad, I was thinking of becoming a hero before."

"Was?"

"Yeah, was....dad, tell me. Does the quirk determine everything in this world?"

Her dad frowned, looking at the moon again. Izumi thought she wouldn't answer, but she got her answer before long.

"Sadly that how this society works dear. Here quirk is a measuring tool in determining individual values. Why do you think I went to work abroad? At least there discrimination is not as bad as in Japan."

Now Izumi knew why her father had lived abroad all this time. Indeed, as one of the countries with a population that has the most quirks in the world. Japan is the country with the worst level of discrimination against quirkless. With so many suicide cases, the majority of victims are quirkless people. Japan is the country with the highest death rate for people without a quirk. Each year, the death rate will increase by 2-5 percent. And unfortunately, until now there has been no action from the authorities. Maybe they think quirkless are unimportant and just a nuisance.

"..then...if someday i became a villain, do you still want to be my father?"

Hisashi turned at his daughter, finding the question a little funny. He raised his hand, using it to stroke his daughter's hair as he had done before.

"What a silly question, of course I do. No mather what you become you're always be my daughter"

Hearing the answer Izumi smiled in relief. Knowing she will still have a family no matter what happens to her. She felt like a weight off her shoulders.

"I see, im glad..."

Soon drowsiness overtook her, the burden she had before seemed to be the reason for not being able to sleep. Now that he had lost that burden she could rest in peace. Beside her Hisashi saw his daughter was asleep, he sighed helplessly.

"Really, you're really still a little girl after all"

Smiling once more, he carried his daughter to her room on his back. When he got to her room he laid her down and covered her with a blanket. And as a finishing touch he kissed Izumi on the forehead.

"Goodnight dear, sweet dream."

Coming out of her room, Hisashi returned to the balcony. Back to watching the moon in the sky, but this time her daughter's question was still ringing in his mind.

'if someday i became a villain, do you still want to be my father?'

He shook his head, really what a silly question her daughter asked. But he really can't be complained, considering he is a villain himself.

But not just villain.

He is the greatest villain.

Allmight arc nemesis.

All for One

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.8K 46
Switched by birth but that doesn't mean that I had a great life living with a ritch hero family. In fact, they were the worst! A father who was too b...
5.5K 200 23
Quirks, the evolutionary advancement of human evolution, the next step in human history to become better than what they we're before but that was ju...
439K 8.4K 59
Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkness, neglected by his parents, bullied by...
81.5K 2.2K 55
"Just because my dad is the number one hero, doesn't mean I was born to follow in his footsteps." -Yagi [Y/N] ⁙ Yagi [Y/N] the secret daughter of Yag...