๐Ÿ”ž HIS OBSESSION ๐Ÿ”ž (Craving...

Autorstwa Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... Wiฤ™cej

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 53&54

1.6K 93 8
Autorstwa Payu_Rain20

I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR NOW🙂

                             ★★★★★

"Did something happen?" Jimin asked, wrapping his hands around him. He started rubbing his back slowly.

"Tell me what I want to hear," Jungkook muttered.

"I love you," Jimin said.

He smiled and broke the hug.

"Let's leave here," he said.

"Huh? Why? We just got here now..." Jimin muttered, staring at him in confusion.

"I know, that's why I'm asking us to leave here," Jungkook said.

"The food...." He pointed at the food which was on fire.

"The maid will settle it" he held his hand and they both went out of the kitchen.

Throughout the short walk outside, Jimin kept staring at Jungkook, wondering what suddenly went wrong. How could he ask them to leave when they just arrived?

Or, did something happen between him and his Dad? Was that why he acted indifferent to her?

"Back to earth, Cara" Jungkook said, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" It was at that time he noticed they'd gotten to the car.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you even have to ask? You suddenly asked us to leave without telling me the reason. My mind is going crazy already" Jimin said.

Jungkook pulled him to the car in such a way that he was resting on it, he placed his hand by his sides, caging Jimin with his body.

"Do you trust me, Cara?" He asked softly.

"Why..."

"Do you?" He cuts him off.

Jimin went silent, biting his lips. He couldn't trust him, not yet.

Jungkook touched his cheek gently, caressing it.

"I want you to trust me, Minnie. I want you to trust me that I'll never leave you, not in this life or the next one" he muttered.

Jimin nodded slowly.

He smiled before pecking his lips.

"I'm sorry for suddenly asking us to leave, I ruined the night for you" he said.

"It's fine. If you can't tell me the reason now, I know you're gonna do that later" he said.

"I promise to make it up to you" he muttered.

Jimin smiled and pecked his cheek.

"I'll be waiting," he said.

He smiled and pecked Jimin's lips again. He opened the car door for him and Jimin slid in. He did at the other end and the car drove out of the mansion.

****

JAY PARK'S MANSION***

Hwasa stood in front of the dressing mirror, applying lotion on her skin. She was preparing to go to bed.

Jay entered the room and walked towards her, he placed his hand on her bare shoulder since she's putting on a towel.

"I want to see you without a towel" he said, rubbing her shoulder.

Hwasa smiled, she looked at him with the corner of her eye.

"You know I'm always here for you" she stood up and faced him. Her hand went to her towel and she removed it away, causing the towel to drop on the floor.

Park's gaze darkened as he stared at her nude body.

"Come closer" he whispered hoarsely.

Hwasa moved closer and he heaped her in his arms, digging two fingers into her hole immediately.

Hwasa gasped as his fingers moved faster inside her.

"Oh my..."

She raised her hand and began unbuttoning his shirt. After she was done, she threw it to the floor as her hands moved all over his chest.

"F**k me now, I can't take this anymore" she groaned. She was dripping wet already.

Jay dropped her on the floor as he took off his trousers.

He slammed her back against the wall and raised one of her legs up.

"I'm gonna destroy this p**sy, because it's mine alone" he growled before driving his c*ck inside her, drilling her real hard.

"Baby!"

"Daddy!" He slapped her br*east.

"Daddy! More, gimme more!"

Jay banged her harder, hitting her wall mercilessly.

"You're mine, do you f**king hear that?! Your body is mine! Your p**sy is mine!" He yelled.

Hwasa moved, digging her hands into his skin.

"I'm yours, Daddy. F**k me till I die!" She moaned. She just needs to play along with him till she finally leaves. She wouldn't create any suspicion.

Right now, her next target is.... Jeon Jungkook.

****

"We're here" Jungkook announced as he parked the car in front of Jimin's house.

He glanced at Jimin to find him sleeping, resting his head on the seat. He smiled before removing the seat belt from his body.

"We're here, Minnie," he said.

Jimin opened his eyes and smiled when he saw his face so close to his.

"Already?"

"You dozed off," he said.

"Hmmm"

Jungkook smiled and tucked Jimin's hair to the back of his ear.

"It's time to go," he whispered, staring at his lips.

"Yea...." He whispered back, biting his lips.

His eyes went to Jimin before placing his hand on his neck, he pulled him to a deep kiss.

As soon as his lips landed on his, 🎆 exploded in Jimin's stomach as his body relished the beautiful moment with him.

Jungkook lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against his own. He could feel the soft tickle of his(Jungkook) breath beneath his nose.

Slowly, they broke apart from the kiss, gazing at each other's eyes. Jungkook licked Jimin's lips before kissing him briefly.

"Stop doing that" he giggled.

"I love it" he winked and sat straight.

"You should go in," he said.

Jimin nodded and went out of the car.

"I love you, Bella Mia," he said.

Jimin shook his head. He would never stop amazing him with his Italian languages. He was gonna ask him about that later.

"I love you," he said.

"Go on" he urged him to go inside.

He waved at him before going inside and Jungkook drove away.

Jimin entered the house which was as silent as a graveyard. He could tell that everyone has gone to bed already.

He placed his shoes by a side and entered the house fully.

He was on his way to his room when he saw Hana coming out of the kitchen. Well, did he say everyone? Everyone except Hana.

His mom will never go to bed without making sure he is back.

"You're back?" Hana smiled.

"Yea... I didn't wanna take long" Jimin said.

"That's good. You should go to bed, you're going to work tomorrow"

"And you too," Jimin smiled.

"Sure, since you're back already. Goodnight, Jimjim" Hana said

Jimin pecked her cheek before entering his room. He flung himself to the bed as his mind wandered to Jungkook.

He still couldn't comprehend why he suddenly asked them to leave his father's house. He didn't even get to talk to his father.

"Is something wrong?"

****

JUNGKOOK MANSION***

Jungkook was on the bed in his room, working on his laptop. A lot was on his mind and the only thing he could do to take them off his mind was work.

His phone beeped and he checked it to find a message from Jin.

*Come out, I'm in your living room* the message reads.

He sighed before picking his laptop, he got down from the bed and went out of his room.

He met Jin sitting comfortably on one of the sofas, he went to sit on another sofa.

"Can't you just stop working for once?" Jin said when he saw him with his laptop.

"Only if my Cara Mia is with me" Jungkook said.

"Cara Mia?"

"What brings you here?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing, I haven't seen you since you returned from the trip so I just decided to visit" Jin said.

Jungkook nodded his head, staring at his laptop.

"Tsk Tsk, such a workaholic" Jin mumbled and stood up.

Jungkook quickly did some few things and closed his laptop before Jin returned.

Jin returned with two glasses of alcohol in his hand. He handed one to Jungkook and went back to his seat.

"So, tell me what's popping?" He asked.

"How's your new baby?"

"He's fine"

"I'm still in shock that you're in a relationship, like so so shocking" Jin said.

"I guess you should be grateful to your Dad, because you once started a fake relationship all because of him"

"And then... It led to a real one" he smiled.

Jungkook sipped the alcohol in his hand, he wasn't even in the mood to talk.

Hearing his Dad's name alone only made him angrier. And if he should keep acting that way, he would have no choice but to stay away from him.

****

NEXT DAY, JEON INVESTMENT***

RESEARCH ANALYST TEAM***

"Felix?" A lady called as she entered the team's office.

"Here" Felix raised his hand.

"The CEO would like to see you," the lady said.

Felix's eyes widened. He wants to see him? Like, for real?

"OMG!!" He screamed.

Everyone turned to him and he quickly smiled.

"Sorry"

The lady shook her head before walking out. Felix followed her, a big smile on his face.

They went to his office and after knocking on the door, they were asked to come in.

"Good morning sir, you asked to see me" Felix bowed his head. The lady left already.

"Yea.... Is this your doing?" He raised a file.

"Yes, it's mine," he smiled.

"Research analyst team?"

"Yes sir" Felix couldn't stop staring at his face. The way he kept flipping the papers was so sexy to him.

"Are you here?" Jungkook' harsh voice jolted him back to reality.

"Erm... Yes sir" he licked his lips.

"You did well, but I'm not satisfied with this" he threw the paper to the floor.

"Work on it again," he said.

"Sir?"

"I don't repeat myself," Jungkook said.

"Sorry sir" he bent and picked the papers.

"Leave"

He left the office with a sad expression on his face. He actually thought he called him for something else only to receive this?

Jimin was on his way to Jungkook' office when Felix walked past him, he didn't fail to notice the sad expression on his face.

He entered Jungkook' office and met him working on some files.

He smiled when he saw him and set the papers aside. He gestured Jimin to come closer to him

Jimin went closer to him and he made him sit on the table, facing him directly.

"Are you missing me already?" He teased.

"I saw a guy leaving your office now, he kind of has a sad look on his face. What happened?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing. I just ask him to redo his work, I can't accept that" Jungkook simply said.

Jimin raised his hand and touched his tie, playing with it.

"Can you stop being harsh? You need to see the way his face was"

"Well, I don't care. If he knows he can't cope with it, then he's free to quit" he shrugged.

Jimin shook his head.

"What do I do with you?"

"Love me" he smiled.

"Let's go on a date, baby. Just the two of us" he said.

"Let's skip the rest of the day off"

"As you wish," he grinned.

****

SEOUL  HIGH SCHOOL***

"Let's go for lunch," Suga said to Jimoon.

"I'll pass," Jimoon said.

"Seriously?" Suga scoffed.

"You're already tossing me aside, yunno? It's fine, I'll just find a girlfriend" he frowned.

Jimoon chuckled.

"I'm sorry. You can go with Lisa"

"You don't have to tell me" he mumbled before leaving the class.

Jimoon sighed, the students were already out of the class except Hyeonji. Her head was on the locker and he could sense that she was asleep.

He stood up and walked to her seat. Just when he got to her, he could hear her mumbling some inaudible words and he moved closer just so he could hear her.

"Dad! No, Dad! Don't leave me!" Hyeonji mumbled in tears. Beads of sweat were forming on her head.

The memories of the night her Dad died started haunting her. She was sick that night and was almost dying. Her father had to rush out late in the night to get her drugs, and in the process of running to the pharmacy, he was hit by a car and died in the process.

She was already in the hospital when the news came to her, it was shocking that she slipped into a coma for two days. She woke up to find a different side of her mother. A side which hates her more than anything in the world.

"Dad!!!" Her eyes flew open and she pants heavily, looking around the class till her eyes settled on Jimoon who was staring at her worriedly.

"Hyeonji, are you okay?"

She stood up and rushed to his arms, hugging him tight.

"Don't leave me please" she whispered, crying profusely.

****

JEJU ISLAND***

Cecilia stood by the window, staring at the sky. Her mind went to the pictures she saw on her phone and she smiled sadly. It was every parent's dream to watch their children grow, but hers was different.

                    *CECILIA*

She wasn't even there for her kids, she left them when they were so very young. Her little daughter, Lisa, was just a year old when she left home.

And her husband, whom she loved the most on earth, would probably hate her by now. Why wouldn't he?

"Why haven't you had your lunch?" A man asked as he entered the room.

                       *KRIS*

"I'm not hungry," she muttered.

"Why?"

"Can I go back now?" She asked as she turned to face him.

"I told you you're not going back, you're stuck with me forever, Cecilia" the man said angrily.

"I need to see my kids, please Kris," she begged.

"You want to go back?" Kris smiled dangerously.

He took his steps to her and bent towards her ears.

"Then strip for me, lemme f**k you and I promise to let you go" he smiled sinisterly.

Cecilia folds her fist tightly, glaring at him as rage tore through her skin.

Tbc...

Things getting complicated huh...

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

54.8K 2.8K 22
Jungkook is a 25-year old strong and stunning young alpha, son of the founder and owner of one of the most worldwide known korean companies, the J.C...
71.3K 4.4K 38
โžณBitter sweetโ™ก ->๐Ÿ”ธMain characters: park jimin เฅคเฅค Jeon jungkookเฅค ->๐Ÿ”ธSide ships: kim taehyungเฅคเฅค junghoseokเฅคเฅคkim namjoonเฅคเฅคkim seokjin ->๐Ÿ”ธTags: jikook...
118K 5.2K 100
Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Park jimin, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by their fathers, joinin...
817 58 6
Reading a bunch of Taekookers comments on a page saying "Jikookers are most delusional" fueled me to write this book. (Clears throat) Delusional? ...