🔞 HIS OBSESSION 🔞 (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 49&50

1.5K 104 7
By Payu_Rain20

                             ★★★★★

"Why will you be thinking that way? I can never do such" Hwasa muttered, trying to maintain her cool.

"Stop telling me that bullshit!" Jay yelled.

"Why the f**k are you stalking Jungkook' profile?" He asked.

"I'm doing this all for you, I just want to know a little thing about him"

Jay part got in front of her and placed his hand on her neck, pressing it hard.

"You know what I hate the most? Fake bitches. I wouldn't mind ending your life if I find out you're cheating on me. That's an easy thing to me, you know that" he said.

Hwasa coughed breathlessly as she tried to free herself from his grasp.

"Baby, I can never cheat on you, you know that," Hwasa said.

Jay removed his hand and stepped away from her.

Hwasa coughed loudly, her hands going to her neck which was already red.

"My eyes are on you," Jay Park said before leaving the room.

"That bastard," Hwasa coughed.

It wouldn't be easy leaving him but she would never back off. He wasn't the first so it won't be hard.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

RESEARCH ANALYST TEAM***

Felix entered the team office, holding a cup of coffee in his hand. He walked to his seat and glanced at Jessi.

"You didn't tell me the CEO was returning today," he said.

"And why should I? Do you have any business with him?" Jessi asked.

"Er? No, of course not" Felix bit his lips.

Jessi dropped the pen in her hand before facing Felix fully.

"Do you have a crush on the CEO?" She asked.

"What do you mean? How can I?" Felix chuckled awkwardly.

"I'll take that as a yes then" Jessi said.

"If it were up to me, I'd advise you to kill those feelings of yours if you don't wanna lose your job. Do you know why you were employed here?"

Felix shook his head.

"You are Jojo's replacement. She tried seducing the Boss all because she's crushing on him and ended up losing her job, same as others too. The CEO is very strict, so you should know how to kill those feelings of yours" Jessi said.

"It's not easy," Felix mumbled.

"Of course it should, you're only attracted to his face after all" Jessi muttered before facing her work.

Felix stared at Jessi in surprise. How did she know all this?

Can he even stop loving his Boss? He doesn't think he can.

He's so in love with him and he knows his will surely be different. He wasn't gonna lose his job in the process.

****

JUNGKOOK' OFFICE***

The room was filled with heavy breathing as the two lovers found it hard to break the intense kiss.

Jungkook removed his lips from his and placed them on his neck, sucking his sensitive spot.

"Gosh" Jimin moaned, biting his lips.

Jungkook smiled and continued sucking the neck, leaving visible hickeys on the spot.

"Why do you love doing that?" Jimin asked.

"What?" He whispered against his skin.

"Why do you love sucking my neck?"

"Because it smells like you, and I wanna mark you"

"Mark me?"

Jungkook chuckled and finally pulled away from him. He pecked his lips and stared at the hickey on his neck.

"I want everyone to know you're mine, I hate it when those ugly goats feast their eyes on you" he said.

"Are you serious right now?" Jimin laughed.

"Yes I am. Whenever they try to hit on you, the hickey is surely gonna scare them off" Jungkook said.

The smile disappeared from Jimin's face immediately he heard that.

"Hickey?" He asked, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Yea..."

He pushed him away and jumped down from the table.

"Where's your phone?" He asked.

"My phone? Why?"

"Give me your phone!" He snapped.

In a confused state, Jungkook brought his phone from his pocket and handed it to him.

Jimin brought the phone to his neck and seeing the hickey on her neck which was glaring very brightly, he gave Jungkook an angry look.

"How could you? How can you expect me to work with this on my neck?" He half yells.

"Why are you getting yourself worked up? You can stay in my office, I don't mind" Jungkook smiled.

He shook his head.

"You're so unbelievable right now. I don't joke with my job and you know that, why will you?" He hits his head in frustration.

"I'm out of here" he muttered and walked past him.

"Cara Mia? Cara Mia!" Jungkook called and quickly went after him. He held his hand.

"Don't touch me" Jimin glared at him.

"Babe!"

He removed his hand from his and went out of the office.

"What did I do?" Jungkook wondered aloud. He couldn't even get the reason why he's suddenly mad at him.

***

Jimin got to his table and sat on the chair. He took his phone and checked the hickey on his neck.

"How do I walk around with this?" He muttered.

He glanced at the way to Jungkook' office and glared hard at it, as though he was staring at Jungkook.

"Damn you!"

****

SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL***

Lisa sat in the class, placing her head on the table. She didn't have a good sleep the previous night and she was burning up because of it.

"Damn that Jimoon! How could he?" Hyuna muttered.

"You can never blame him, he might just be shocked. I mean, he and Lisa are friends so she confessing to him is gonna be a big shock to him" Rose said.

"He's going to come around, don't hurt yourself," She added.

"He's in love with Hyeonji, he told me that himself" Lisa sniffs.

"And you have to accept the hard truth. He's in love with someone else, so you have to take your mind off him" Rose said.

"Do you think that's gonna be easy? She'll be hurt" Hyuna butted in.

"Well, I know that of course. But instead of hurting herself, why doesn't she just stop herself from loving him more?" Rose said.

Jimoon walked to their seat and tapped Lisa's hand. He's been observing her mood and he could sense that she wasn't fine.

Lisa raised her head from the table and smiled when she saw him.

"You still care after all," she muttered.

Jimoon sighed.

"Let's see for a minute please," he said.

Lisa excused herself from her friends and followed him outside the class.

When they got to the school hallway, Jimoon stopped walking and faced her.

"You don't look okay, what happened?" He asked.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" Lisa asked back.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings Lissy, but that's the truth. I love Hyeonji and you know that, you've always known that from the beginning"

Lisa bit her lips. She was the first to know that Jimoon is in love with Hyeonji, she does tease him with it a lot. But now, things have changed drastically.

"I love Hyeonji, Lisa. I do a lot, and you're aware about it"

"What about me?" She asked slowly.

"Don't you feel anything for me too? Do you only see me as a friend?" She asked, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Jimoon pulled her to a hug and pats her back slowly.

"I love you Lisa, but as a friend. I don't want you to keep hurting yourself because of me, I'm not worth your love. You're gonna find someone that's better than me, and I'm gonna support you with that"

"I'm sorry for not loving you back" he ended.

Lisa wrapped her hands around him as she cried against his chest.

"I don't want to lose you as a friend, I cherish you a lot," he muttered.

"I'm sorry" Jimoon kept saying.

****

Hyeonji's head was on the table as she slept soundly. She had a hard time sleeping last night as her Mom was busy throwing tantrums in her drunken state.

There was a knock on her table and she stirred in her sleep. She opened her eyes sleepily and smiled when she saw Jimoon smiling charmingly at her.

She sat up and yawned softly.

"May I ask why you're sleeping in class?" Jimoon asked, sitting beside her.

"I'm just tired," she mumbled.

"And bored" he completed with a smile.

She looked at him.

"You know if you feel bored, you can always come to me, I'll keep your company" he said

She shook her head.

"No, you don't have to. I'm okay being alone" she muttered.

"Seriously? You're so weird" Jimoon chuckled.

"Well, you can say I am," she said.

"Why don't you have any friends? At least, you ought to have one like me" he said.

"Well, I don't. Friends are not my thing, besides no one wants to be friends with me" she shrugged.

"Well, I want to. At least we can start as friends first" he muttered.

"Meaning?"

"Nothing," he smiled.

"You're so weird," she mumbled.

"And you too," he said.

They stared at each other before laughing.

Somewhere in the class, two pairs of eyes were busy glaring daggers at the two students.

"She doesn't seem to have your time, I don't know why you have to stress yourself for her" Bobby said to Wang.

Wang ignored him totally as he continued staring at the duo.

His main plan was to date Hyeonji so he could make Jimoon angry because he's aware Jimoon has a crush on her. But now, he just brought the two closer with his foolish actions.

****

JEON INVESTMENT, 6PM***

Jimin was busy preparing himself to leave when his phone rang. He needed no soothsayer to tell him it was Jungkook who was calling him.

He's been disturbing him with calls with the excuse of him submitting a file to him.

"Are you ignoring my call now, Cara Mia?" He heard his voice.

He turned to his side and saw Jungkook staring at him with his phone in his hand

"You've been ignoring me, what did I do wrong? Tell me"

"You did this," he pointed at his neck.

"There's nothing wrong with that," Jungkook frowned.

"Of course there is," he snapped.

"I couldn't take my lunch all because of this, I couldn't go to the restroom too" he said.

"Where will I say I got this from? Gosh!" He picked his bag and tried to walk away.

Jungkook dragged him back by the arm and pushed him to the wall gently.

"How about this then?" He muttered and placed his lips on her neck, sucking and biting on it.

"Jungkook" Jimin tried to sound stern but his voice came out as a moan instead.

He couldn't even find the strength to push him away, he really does know his sensitive spot.

Jungkook sucked his neck deeply for some time before pulling his lips away.

He stared at his face for a while before smiling.

"See? You enjoy it too. Just tell them it's from your boyfriend" he winked before walking away.

Jimin blinks his eyes rapidly before he regains his senses.

He picked his phone and quickly checked his neck to find a big hickey on it. This was more glaring than the first.

"Jungkook!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed.

TBC...

Jimin lovin' Jungkook making hikeys on him but getting embarrassed by it😏😏

Please follow my account guys Payu_Rain20, it won't take you much. Just appreciate me ok and don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 20.8K 18
"You really want this divorce to happen?" Sitting by the bedside after Jungkook stepped inside the room, I just watched as he loosened the tie around...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
11.1K 380 22
❛ I MAY NOT BE THE FIRST, BUT I WILL BE THE LAST MAN TO STAND BY YOUR SIDE. ❜ in which a second son falls in love with the bastard stark girl.
92.4K 3.2K 32
Park Jimin is a famous dancer under JYP Entertainment Jeon Jungkook is a famous singer under BigHit Entertainment what will happen when the two ceo...