πŸ”ž HIS OBSESSION πŸ”ž (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 44&45

1.6K 109 1
By Payu_Rain20

                             ★★★★★

SEOUL  HIGH SCHOOL***

Jimoon and Hyeonji sat in the class, each of them not uttering out a word.

Jimoon glanced at Hyeonji who was staring at the table as though there's something fascinating about it.

He had managed to console her and her tears had subdued.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked, breaking the silence that ensued between them.

"I'm fine," Hyeonji said.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

Hyeonji shook her head.

"I understand. Just know if you need someone to talk to, I'll be here for you" he muttered.

Hyeonji took her eyes from the table to stare at him. She was expecting him to stare at her with pity or one kind of sad look.

But no, he was staring at her with some expression she couldn't pinpoint. Admiration? She couldn't even say.

"Thank you" she whispered.

Jimoon stretched his hand and touched a bruise on her cheek, she cringed and moved her face away.

"Don't you think you need to go to the school infirmary?" He asked.

"No, I'll be fine," she muttered.

Jimoon stared at her for a while. Why does he feel like she's hiding something?

"About Wang..." He tried saying but she quickly interrupted him.

"I don't want to talk about it"

Jimoon ignored her and continued.

"Do you love him?" He asked.

That question got Hyeonji asking if she loved Wang. She likes him but could she call that love?

"I don't know," she replied truthfully.

"I just hate him so much right now"

"You'll be fine," Jimoon said, smiling sadly.

Can he even have a chance with her?

"Do you want to go to the class?" He asked, changing the topic.

"No, I'll pass. I'll just stay here till school is over" she said.

"Why?"

"I can't go with this face, they all mocked me saying I'm ugly. I don't think I'll be able to take that again" she muttered.

Jimoon smiled. He stood up and stretched his palm towards her.

"Let's go Hyeonji, don't worry you're safe" he said.

Hyeonji stared at his hand before looking at him.

"C'mon" he urged.

Slowly, she placed her hand on his and he dragged her to her feet.

"Clean those years away and put on your beautiful smile. You need to show them you're fine, you don't have to look sad" he said.

Hyeonji smiled before nodding.

They both went out of the class.

They got to the class and all eyes fell on them.

👥 Whoa! So, it's Jimoon now?

👥 I think it's good this way, I hate her with Wang.

👥 Can't believe she can still come to class with that ugly face of hers

Jimoon held Hyeonji's hand tighter and Lisa didn't fail to notice that.

"What's wrong with Jimoon? She's Wang's girlfriend for Christ sake" Suga said beside her.

"They broke up already," she said.

"What?"

Jimoon faced Hyeonji.

"See? Keep smiling, don't listen to what others say"

"Thanks Jimoon," Hyeonji said.

She went to her seat and Jimoon went to his.

"So, can you tell me what's f**king going on? What if Wang was in the class? This wouldn't have ended well, you know?" Suga asked, scolding him.

"Wang is just a stupid he-goat" Jimoon said.

"Could you believe he was dating Hyeonji just to spite me?"

Suga gasped, same with Lisa. Her guess was right after all.

"WTH!" Suga exclaimed.

"Hyeonji overheard his discussion with his friends, she's so hurt right now" Jimoon said.

"Poor girl, she must have been so hurt," Suga said.

Jimoon nodded. He glanced at Lisa.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"She's been that way since I arrived" Suga chirped in.

"Is something wrong?" Jimoon asked.

Lisa shook her head with a smile.

"I'm fine. I was worried about her, but it seems she's fine with you by her side" she muttered.

"That jerk, he really deserves some beatings," Suga said.

"I'll be going to my seat, see you later" Lisa said and stood up. She walked away.

"Isn't she strange?" Jimoon asked Suga.

"How?" Suga asked back.

Jimoon sighed.

"Nevermind. How was your weekend?" He asked.

****

ITALY, AT THE HOTEL***

Silence descended the whole place after the confession.

Jungkook' arm, which was around Jimin, loosened a bit as a result of the shock.

"I love you" Jimin repeated again.

"Jimin" he whispered, breaking the hug to look at the man who had managed to capture his heart. The man who was staring at him with the most affectionate look he had ever seen.

He still couldn't believe his ears? Jimin loves him? Like he really does??

This was like a dream come true for him, to him, this was the best thing he had heard in years.

Jimin's heart was palpitating wildly as he waited for his reply. He wasn't saying anything and that scared him off. Was he too fast?

He just couldn't control himself as he wouldn't stop driving him crazy with his words and actions.

Before he could say a word, Jungkook carried him in his arms like a baby, his legs instinctively going around his waist. His hand held his hips delicately before locking lips with Jimin.

Their lips moved together in a slow motion as they headed towards the room.

Jimin clings more tightly to him, balancing his arms on his shoulders, not wanting to let him go anytime soon.

They got to the bed and they both fell on it, without breaking the kiss..

Jungkook caressed his hips as he kissed him more harder as Jimin's strawberry taste filled his mouth.

Jimin's heart was hammering hard against his chest as the kiss went deeper.

Jungkook broke the long kiss, staring into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you more, baby. More than you can ever imagine" he whispered.

He rested his forehead on hers and licked his lips slowly.

"Stop that" Jimin smiled.

"That's gross," he added.

Jungkook licked his lips again and he hit his chest.

"I love you" he muttered.

"Be my man, Park Jimin"

Jimin smiled, caressing his neck slowly.

"I'll be yours" he whispered.

Jungkook smiled widely before attaching his lips on his again.  This time, he didn't waste time before pushing his tongue into Jimin's mouth.

Jimin welcomed Jungkook' lips on his happily as he kissed him back with the same vigor.

Their lips bit, teased and swiped romantically as they couldn't get enough of each other.

To Jungkook, he doesn't want this day to end. This was one of his happiest days.

He broke the kiss and his finger trailed on Jimin's lips.

"You're the sweetest thing I've ever tasted, Jimin" he whispered.

"Me too, Jungkook" he whispered back.

Jungkook planted a kiss on his lips before placing his lips on his neck, sucking it deeply.

Jimin gasped softly as his hands got tangled up in Jungkook's hair.

"I won't break your heart, Jimin. I swear with my life" he whispered against his neck.

Jimin smiled and held him closer to him as Jungkook continued sucking his neck.

****

SEOUL***

SEOUL  HIGH SCHOOL***

It was closing hours, the students were planning to go home, while some had already left the class.

Lisa carried her bag without zipping it, her mind was faraway.

Hyuna and Rose exchanged glances.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hyuna asked.

Lisa stared at her.

"You left your bag unzipped which is so unusual" Rose said.

"I'm fine," Lisa muttered.

"Are you sure?" Hyuna asked.

Lisa nodded and zipped her bag.

"Let's go," she said.

"Huh? Just like that? Ain't you waiting for Jimoon?" Rose asked.

"He'll probably prefer Hyeonji to me"

"Wait... Are you jealous right now?" Hyuna asked.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Rose scoffed.

"Of course not. It shows she's jealous right now,can't you see?" Hyuna asked.

"Do you like Jimoon?" She asked again.

"Stop saying rubbish, Hyuna," Lisa said.

Hyuna glanced at Rose before staring at Lisa.

"Wait... Is that true? You like Jimoon?" She gasped.

"What's the use? He'll never notice me anyway since he's in love with Hyeonji" Lisa said.

"Whoa! This is so shocking" Hyuna muttered.

"Can you see I'm right?" Rose said

Lisa stared at Jimoon who was busy talking with Suga. She sighed before looking away.

"Let's go" she muttered and left the class. Maybe it's best if she just buried the feelings, she just started liking him so it won't be hard if she stopped doing so.

***

"Lisa is gone? She didn't even bother waiting" Suga said.

Jimoon glanced at her seat to find it empty. They were the only ones in class.

"She might have decided to go with her friends," Jimoon said.

"Maybe" Suga shrugged and they both went out of the class.

They met Wang outside, he was alone.

When Wang sighted Jimoon, he walked to him.

"What are you here for? Leave before I do something bad to you" Suga spoke out.

"I'm not here to fight with you guys, I just need your help. Hyeonji is still mad at me..."

"Do you expect her to be happy with what you did?" Jimoon interrupted him.

Wang sighed.

"I know I was wrong but can you please help me to beg her? I'm badly regretting my actions right now" he muttered.

"Have you forgotten why you dated Hyeonji in the first place?" Jimoon asked.

Wang stared at him.

Jimoon shook his head before walking away.

"Serves you right. You wanted to use her to get to Jimoon but look at what happened in the end. So pathetic, that was the dumbest decision I've ever seen" Suga muttered before leaving.

"F**k!" Wang roughed his hair.

****

J&J RESTAURANT***

"Seriously, you're not going to tell me who Jungkook is?" Chung Hee asked Hana.

"I already told you he's Jimin's boyfriend," Hana said.

"That's not true! Jimin doesn't have a boyfriend!" Chung Hee frowned.

"Jimin isn't a kid anymore, Chung. He's old enough to have a boyfriend" Hana said.

"Don't you think it's time for him to be happy? You know our son, Chung, let's give him a chance to be happy please" she said.

Chung Hee sighed. He just doesn't want his son to get hurt.

****

JAY PARK'S MANSION***

Hwasa scrolled through her phone as she read every information on Jungkook.

She checked his relationship status and she creased her brow when she saw 'single'.

"Single? Doesn't he have a man?" She muttered as she remembered the man he came with at the Gala.

She checked all his pictures and there wasn't a single picture of him with a man.

She let out a smirk after she was done.

"So, that was a lie, huh?" She chuckled.

"Getting him back won't be hard after all" she smiled.

With the way things are going with Jay Park's company, she could sense that he would be going bankrupt soon. And what's the use of staying with him when he doesn't have money again??

****

ITALY, AT NIGHT***

Jimin stood under the shower, the water cascading through his skin.

He touched his lips as he remembered the kiss he and Jungkook shared that afternoon.

He still couldn't believe he have a boyfriend now and the feeling felt so good.

"Are you gonna spend the whole night there, Cara Mia?" Jungkook yelled from the room.

He smiled before switching off the shower. He picked a towel and wrapped it around his body.

"That's not gonna be a bad idea" he yelled back.

He opened the door and met Jungkook just beside the wall, waiting for him.

"I was thinking of coming to join you there. It won't be bad spending the night there together, right?" He smiled.

"Pervert" he shouted.

Jungkook stared at the white towel which was hugging Jimin flawless body seductively, his senses fell to a deep pit immediately.

Jimin's hair is sticking to his face stubbornly, making him look so seductive right now.

He smiled and pulled Jimin to him, resting his hand on his waist.

Jimin's hand went to his bare chest as he was shirtless. They both stared at each other's eyes, Jungkook's own fixed on his wet lips.

"You look so hot, baby" he whispered, brushing his lips on Jimin's.

"I can never get tired of kissing you," he muttered.

"Are you really going to be this naughty?" He asked with a grin.

"I can be naughty for you" he mumbled before claiming his lips in a hot kiss.

His hand caressed his bare shoulder as his lips ravished his hungrily.

The kiss was getting hotter as seconds passed and none was ready to let go.

Their bodies pressed heatedly against the wall as the kiss kept going deeper and deeper.

Jungkook' lips left his as he trailed hot kisses down his collarbone. He licked it slowly, grazing his teeth on the skin tenderly.

Jimin bit his lips as he held Jungkook shoulder.

Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck before moving his face to his chest. He kissed the little flesh that was showing at the top of the towel and Jimin's eyes flew open.

He touched the hem of his towel and tugged at it gently.

"How do you want our first night to be?" He asked softly.

"What?!" Jimin mentally screamed.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 119K 67
Park Jimin, a sassy employee of a convenience store catches the eye of a multimillionaire/mafia leader Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook decides to make him hi...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
118K 5.2K 100
Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Park jimin, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by their fathers, joinin...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...