πŸ”ž HIS OBSESSION πŸ”ž (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 42&43

1.6K 116 2
By Payu_Rain20

                             ★★★★★

Jimoon punched Wang on the cheek before pushing him away. Wang staggered but held himself from falling to the ground.

"You're such a fool to have thought of using her just to spite me. You're a fool Wang, a big time fool. And just pray she forgives you for this" Jimoon muttered before walking away.

Wang bent his head as he cried.

"I'm a fool," he mumbled.

Soyeon and Bobby appeared behind him.

"Are you seriously gonna be acting this way? Dude, get your thinking straight!" Soyeon half yells.

"Can't believe you would be crying all because of Hyeonji. You even let that idiot hit you" Bobby shook his head.

"I'm so disappointed in you" Soyeon and Bobby said at the same time.

They looked at themselves before walking away.

"I'm sorry, Hyeonji," Wang whispered as his tears fell.

****

Hyeonji sat on a chair in an empty class, crying loudly. She couldn't control her tears as they kept flowing out of her eyes.

She was never happy in her home, she was always sad. The only person she thought she could find solace on was only using her just to spite someone else.

Thinking of it made her cry the more.

"My life is so messed up" sobbed.

"Hyeonji!"

"Hyeonji!" She heard Jimoon's voice calling her name.

She buried her face on the table, ignoring his calling. She couldn't face anyone at that moment, she doesn't need anyone pity. It's just going to make her hate her life the most.

Jimoon was searching all the classes looking for Hyeonji.  He already searched the school compound, and when he couldn't find her, he decided to check the empty classes in the school.

He searched the last class and was about to walk away when he saw a student in the class. Judging by the dressing, he knew it was a girl.

"Hyeonji?" He quickly entered the class.

Hyeonji raised her head and she quickly looked away when she saw him walking towards her.

"Why are you here? You should go away" she muttered.

Jimoon ignored her and sat beside her.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Do I look okay to you?" She asked as she sniffed.

"Leave Jimoon, I want to be alone" she said.

Jimoon touched her hair and she looked at him.

"You're not okay Hyeonji, stop acting like you're fine. I understand how you feel, I.."

"You don't" she cuts him off.

She bit her lips which were trembling.

"Do you know how it feels to be neglected by your own mom? Do you know how it feels to be abused by your own mom? Do you know how it feels to find out the only person you thought loves you turns out to be toying with your feelings? Do you?" Tears fell from her eyes as she spoke out her feelings.

"You don't Jimoon, you don't. Please leave, I don't need your pity" she sniffs and wipes her tears.

Jimoon stared at her as she cried. He could feel his heart breaking at the sight. What has she been going through?

"I'm not leaving Hyeonji, I'm going to stay here with you and make sure you're fine. I'm your friend, and friends don't leave each other when they need themselves the most" Jimoon muttered.

Hyeonji stared at him through her tear stained eyes. Did he just call her his friend?

"I don't know whatever you may be going through, but trust me, I'm never leaving you alone" he raised his hand and cleaned her tears.

He stared at the bruise in her face for sometime before smiling sadly.

"Are you saying this because you pity me?" Hyeonji asked slowly.

"No, I'm saying this because I care about you," he muttered.

He pulled her to a gentle hug.

"Cry your feelings out, forget about everything that makes you sad, even if it's just for a short time" he whispered, patting her back gently.

Hyeonji bit her lips hardly, holding her tears in but they betrayed her as they streamed down her cheeks.

She had always wondered why Wang was always acting indifferently to her, sometimes she always wondered if he actually cared about her.

Now, she already knows the reason why. Because he was actually toying with her feelings!

****

ITALY, AT THE HOTEL***

"When are you going to come home?" Hana asked Jimin. They're on a video call, Chung Hee is also present.

"Tomorrow, I think," Jimoon replied.

"How's it over there? Is the work too much for you?" Hana asked.

Jimin shook his head.

"It's totally fine here, Mom"

"That's good. I was thinking of coming to meet your Boss if he dare try to stress you" Hana said.

Jungkook appeared at that time. He leaned on the wall with his arms across his chest, a smirk on his lips.

"Are you sure he's not stressing you? I can come over and hit him, you know?" Hana asked with a serious face.

Jimin laughed.

"She's right. I'll never tolerate anyone stressing about my lovely son" Chung Hee said.

Jungkook stared at Jimin as he conversed with his parents. He wondered what his reply was gonna be.

"Well, he's good. But...."

"But what?" Hana asked.

"Is he better than Jungkook? No, I doubt that" Hana shook her head.

Jungkook was watching Jimin with an amusing smile on his lips.

"Who's Jungkook?" Chung Hee asked cluelessly.

"Jimin's boyfriend," Hana smiled.

Jimin's eyes widened.

"Mom!"

"What??" Chung Hee and Hana chorused at the same time.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Hana asked, looking at Jimin innocently.

"Yes Mom. I never said he was my boyfriend!" Jimin half yells.

"Really? But you told me you're in lo..."

"Mom!" Jimin screamed this time around.

"I never said that either!" He shouted.

"What's she talking about?" Chung Hee asked.

"It's nothing, Dad. I need to hang up now, bye!"

"Why? At least, let me speak with my in-laws" Jungkook said just as he was about to end the call.

Jimin's eyes went wide when he heard his voice. He raised his head from his phone and was shocked to find him resting on the wall, a smirk on his face.

"You... How long have you been here?" He slightly stuttered.

"Long enough to hear Jungkook is your boyfriend" he smiled as he started walking closer to him.

"Who's that Jimin? Is that your Boss?" Hana's voice was suddenly heard.

That was when Jimin remembered the call was still ongoing, she quickly ended it before Jungkook could get to him.

Jungkook frowned.

"Why did you end it?" He asked.

"I didn't... My hand mistakenly pressed the..."

"It was a mistake" he completed, biting his lips.

Jungkook smiled and sat beside him on the bed.

"So, your parents don't know I'm your Boss? Instead they think Jungkook is your boyfriend?" He asked with a chuckle.

"The day you helped them, my Mom thought you were my boyfriend, that's why you helped" she said.

"Why don't we just make this real instead? Both your parents and my Dad think we're in a relationship, let's make this real, Jimin" he said, staring at him.

"I....." Jungkook' phone rang before he could reply.

"Excuse me, I'll be right back" he said and went out of the room.

Jimin left the bed and walked to the veranda. He held the rails as he stared at the hotel compound. Different cars were arriving and he heaved a sigh.

He inhaled the fresh air and he smiled satisfactorily, he let the gentle breeze cool his face. His hair streaming in the air as a result of the breeze.

*"Why don't we just make this real instead? Both your parents and my Dad thinks we're in a relationship, let's make this real, Jimin"*

He remembered his words.

He was only scared. What if he's toying with him? Besides, Jungkook is his Boss, how would it feel when his colleagues find out he's dating the Boss?

He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt arms suddenly wrapped around him from behind.

Jungkook inhales his sweet scent and kisses his neck.

"Why did you leave the bed? I told you I won't be late" he muttered, hugging him tighter.

"I only came to relax outside," he said. He tried to get out of his hold but he made it impossible for him.

"Stay still, don't take a move" he whispered.

He kissed his hair before placing a lingering kiss on his shoulder.

"I love you. I love you and it's driving me crazy, Jimin" he whispered.

He slowly removed his arms and made Jimin face him.

"I won't hurt you, I promise. I'll never do that" he said.

"Remember the dinner at our house? When my Dad asked if I loved you. My reply was right, I love you more than my life, Jimin. You gave me the reason to love again, you made my heart to beat for love again. You changed me, Jimin" he said.

"Date me for a week, Jimin. I want you to date me for a week and I promise to make you fall in love with me. For that week, I want to know your feelings towards me"

"I don't want to date you for a week," Jimin muttered.

"I...." Without allowing him to finish his word, Jungkook pulled him to a hug.

"Don't say it, I don't think my heart can take it" he muttered.

"I love you, Jungkook"

****

SEOUL, JEON'S FAMILY HOUSE***

"Sir, here's what you asked me to investigate" a guy bowed his head to Mr. Jeon.

"Just beat to the bush. What did you find out about him?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"He's Park Jimin. He lives with his parents who manage a restaurant in Guryeo"

Mr. Jeon's eyes widened slightly.

"Guryeo? That poor neighborhood?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes"

"That relationship is never happening" his eyes suddenly turned red.

He could never allow his son to date a poor person again!

Never!

TBC...

Omg what's gonna happen now?😢

I feel sorry for our jiminshee😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
11.1K 380 22
❛ I MAY NOT BE THE FIRST, BUT I WILL BE THE LAST MAN TO STAND BY YOUR SIDE. ❜ in which a second son falls in love with the bastard stark girl.
105K 6.6K 24
Churn. My stomach churned whenever I saw his eyes glancing towards me. My stomach churned whenever he talked to me. My stomach churned whenever he ca...