Class L || JK X BTS

By Babyyg93

There are three classes in the world: Class Little, Class Middle and Class Caregiver. Jeongguk had fallen und... More

Introduction
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Two

530 32 1
By Babyyg93

Monday

Jeongguk's classes had finished around lunch time and he still had a couple of hours before his first shift started.

So he caught the bus home and went straight up the staircase to his room so he could start getting ready early for his shift.

Jeongguk hadn't liked his job at first. He was bitter because after he had been registered with his new class his old job had let him go, since they didn't allow littles.

He also didn't like the idea of having one of the caregivers at his workplace always having an eye on him to make sure he is okay.

However, after the first time he had slipped during his first shift, due to stress, he realised that maybe it hadn't been so bad.

His work buddy was nice and they got along well together. He was definitely a good caregiver and even outside of his little state he was still nice to him.

He had quickly became one of Jeongguk's friends.

On top of that, Jeongguk got great discounts. He had only used it twice though, since starting at the place a year ago.

"Hey buddy, how are you feeling today?" Minghao questions as Jeongguk steps into the crew room to put his work bag away.

"Like myself, for now" Jeongguk comments, the other male noticing that he is big for the time being.

"We got a new order of plushies in... They want us to get them on the shelves today" Hao said as he sat at the table with a container of food.

Jeongguk sighs, going into his bag to grab his paci out to put it into his pocket, the cap over the top of it to keep it clean.

"If i forget where it is" Jeongguk taps on the pocket to show Minghao where he put it. He has managed to forget that he had put it in his pocket during one shift and his work buddy did have to buy him one, due to the little's none stop crying over his lost paci.

"I'm sure you'll be right today buddy. I think you'll actually like the new plushies" the caregiver winks at Jeongguk, making the male slump a little.

He moved over to sit across from his friend as he waited for the time that his shift started.

"you gonna come over for another play date soon?" Minghao questions while eating his food, looking up at the male across from him.

Jeongguk shrugs his shoulders, he could squeeze something in. However, at the moment he wasn't fond on having any play dates, so it may be a while before he does plan something.

"Maybe, i haven't been feeling up to playing with anyone lately" Jeongguk pouts, looking down to a rubber band that was on the table in front of him.

He started to spin it around on the table. "That's okay, you have my number when you're feeling up to it" the other smiled at the little.

Jeongguk hummed and leaned forward onto the table now, resting his head against it.

They both sit there together afterwards, neither of them saying much else as Minghao continued to eat his food and Jeongguk just resting before he has to start working.

When the pair did leave the crew room, Jeongguk was putting his two name badges on, one with his name and the other with his little nickname on it. They made their way towards the back rooms to begin grabbing what they needed to put out on the shelves.

They had been going fine, Jeongguk hadn't slipped and they had done quite a lot of their jobs. It had only been when they got up to the very new plushies that Jeongguk's night had started to slow down.

Right in front of them was a pile of bunny plushies. All of them in different colours and sizes but all of them looking the same otherwise.

"Wow ming ming, bunnies" Jeongguk rushed over happily to grab a few of the bunnies to cuddle. Minghao chuckled and nodded his head.

"I knew you would like them bun" the caregiver said, walking over to him to also look at the fluffy plushies.

"They look like you bun" Minghao grabbed one from the top of the pile to hold it up next to Jeongguk's face. The little instantly had his bunny smile on display.

"look like bunnies?" Jeongguk questioned, his eyes shining with happiness. Minghao nodded his head as he put the one he had back onto the pile.

"Yep, the prettiest bun here" Hao cooed at the little, starting to pull along the trolley that had the plushies in it.

"If you be good, ming ming will buy you one before you leave" Minghao said as he pulled the trolley over to the empty spot on the shelves they had cleared out for the bunnies to go.

Bun squealed happily and cuddled the three plushies he had in his arms tightly. "always good boy" the little answered back, looking at the male cutely.

Jeongguk hadn't really helped put the stuffies onto the shelve very much, however his work buddy didn't really mind since he had kept him entertained with his babbling to the bunnies he still carried around.

"Bun, we have to put them onto the shelf now. They're the last ones" Minghao hated to do it to him, but he did have to put the plushies away so they could go onto the next job.

Jeongguk's eyes welled up with tears as he looked at the caregiver, arms tightening around the three in his arms.

"No, my bunnies" the little argued back, looking down at them, taking a step away from the caregiver.

"Bun, remember what I said before, if you be good ming ming will buy you one later" the male walked closer and crouched down a little to meet Jeongguk's eyes.

"want bunny now" the little mumbled, lips pouting as two tears fell from his eyes.

Minghao sighed softly, showing a small smile. He quickly wiped the tears away before pulling the little in for a hug.

He rubbed his back gently as the little had a little cry.

"How about this" Minghao starts off as he reaches into the other's pocket for the paci and takes the cap off. Jeongguk opened his mouth to accept the small item as he looked up at his friend.

"Pick one of them and you can take it with you, i'll buy it for you later" the caregiver suggested, making the little look to the three of them again.

Jeongguk hesitantly handed two of the bunnies back and left one of them under his other arm.

Minghao quickly placed the other two down on the shelf with the other ones before looking to the little again, patting him on the head.

"You're a good boy" he praised, having Jeongguk nod his head in agreement.

"Do you have a name for your bunny yet?" Minghao questioned as he started to lead the trolley to the back area again.

Jeongguk nodded his head, now happy again that the other is showing interest in his new plush. "She floppy" the little replied back around his paci, a small smile visible.

"That's a very cute name for her then" Hao replied, his own smile on his face.

The caregiver had kept his promise and had brought the bunny for him as they were finishing up their shifts. Jeongguk hadn't put the bunny down for even a second since he first picked it up.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

a/n: sooo he's cute, i think i'm gonna get attached to little bun.

anyways, as you know, this is a fiction story, so the characters might not talk or act the same as they do in real life.

so please don't get upset if i haven't written them accurately.

someone suggested last chapter that Minghao or DK from svt be the work buddy and well it's obvious which one i chose.

For his little I was planning on going with dino but now i'm thinking hoshi. let me know which one you guys think i should go with?

I also need suggestions for a female caregiver and their little... if y'all have any hehe

have a good day/night. stay safe and follow your covid rules.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.8K 26
지극 Park Jimin, nobody's ever heard of him... Except for the fact he is at the top of his class every year followed by his best and only friend Hoseok...
203K 7K 40
×Being a caretaker can be tough and Taehyung learns that the hard way× Started: 21.3.18 Ended: 24.8.18
40.3K 2.4K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...
13.3K 598 18
Seokjin, an extremely innocent and pure minded college student who hasn't even so much as kissed anyone, finds himself stuck in a class about sex. Se...