HUMSAFAR MERE ❤️

由 PayalGupta2001

continuation of HIS REPLACED BRIDE... ♥️ ON HIGH DEMANDS...🙈😁 更多

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 7

924 116 36
由 PayalGupta2001

Scene starts...

Next day...

Anokhi opens her eyes... And him sleeping... She stares him for a second.. last night talk started flashing infront of her eyes.... She closed her eyes tightly... She opens her eyes... And gmgies inside the washroom.... She got ready .. she had worn her anarkali....

She goes down... Her parents and shagun's parents are all ready to leave...

Rama- rahne dijiye ashtha ji... Vo gussa hai hmse.... Mat bulaiye use...

Ramesh- haa... Jab gussa shant ho jayega to vo khud aajayegi baat krne...

Anokhi goes to them... She hugs Rama... She has tears...

Rama- Nikki...

Anokhi- mujhse Bina mile ja rhe the...

Ramesh- Nikki..

Rama- nahi Mera bachha... Tu bas naraz thi hmse isliye....

Anokhi- haa... To naraz nahi houngi to aur kya ...? Aplog pyar se v to kah skte the mujhe... Par nahi aaplogo ko bas apni manmani karni thi ...

Rama- sorry bachhaa...

Ramesh- apna khyal rakhna...

Anokhi nods.... All blessed her and they leave after meeting shaurya...

••••••••

Anokhi entres her room.... And sees him working on laptop.... She goes shagun's bag.... She took her sarees.. and packed them all in the bag...

Shaurya- kya kar rhi ho...?

Anokhi- clothes pack kar rhi hu...

Shaurya looks at her with shock.. but composed himself...

Shaurya- par q?!

Anokhi- kabhi na kabhi to pack karna hi hai na ..

Shaurya- par av q??

Anokhi- aphi ne to kal kaha tha...

Shaurya- tum... Us bat ko seriously q le rhi ho... Mai to bas tumhe Dara rha tha so that tum apne parents se bat kro... Mera sadi torne ka koi irada nahi tha...

Anokhi- what...?

Shaurya- haa... Hamari Sadi kisi v haalat me huyi ho... Par ho to tum meri biwi hi... Aur i am more comfortable with you...

Anokhi- par ..

Shaurya- koi par var nahi...  Tum kahi nahi jaogi.... Sab unpack Karo...

Anokhi- aree... Mai nahi ja rhi kahi v... Ye shagun k kapre hai... Mai unke kapre pack kar rhi thi... Vo parso aarhi hai apne bags lene....

Shaurya- kya...?

Anokhi- haa.. aur kal AP hi ne to kaha tha ki mai maa aur badi maa ko bata du ki mujhe saree pahanni nahi ati.. isiliye maine unhe kah diya.. to unhone kaha ki mujhe jrurt nahi hai saree pahnne ki ..

Shaurya looks at her sighing...

Shaurya- thank God.... Mai to Darr hi Gaya tha...

Anokhi looks at him with mischievous smile.... She steps to him... He looks at her confused....

Anokhi- achha... Q Darr gye the...?

Shaurya- vo..vo.. vo...  Mai...

Anokhi- boliye... Bolti q band ho gyi ..??

Shaurya- qki mere liye av sadi Krna bahut important tha... Nahi to meri sari property trust m donate kar diya jata... Isiliye... Mere grandparents k will k anusar...

Anokhi- ohh.. bas yahi bat thi... ?

She asks him a little sad... Shaurya looks at her and smiles slyly...

She turns to go from there... But he holds her hand.... And pulls her to him... he backhugs her...

Shaurya- haa... Par ab sayad isse jyada baat ho gyi hai... Baat thori si badh gayi hai....

He kisses her hairs... She smiles hearing him....

At the same time Bebo knocks on the door...

Bebo- bhaiya... Institute se call aya hai... Apko bulaya hai... Meeting hai koi.. papa aur chachu apka wait kar rhe hai....

(Bebo and kitty are devi and tej daughters)

Shaurya- aree yaar..... Aarha hu...

Anokhi chuckles... She parts away from him... And opens the door...

Bebo smiles at her...

Bebo- bhaiya??

Anokhi- anadar hai...

Babo goes inside... And says the same...

Shaurya- aarha hu yaar...

Saying this he goes inside the washroom... And after some time he left for the institute with Shan and tez...

•••••••••••

In night....

Everyone had their dinner.... And retired to their respective rooms....

Anokhi entres the room... And sees him thinking something...

She changes her clothes .... And sits on her bed side...

Anokhi- kya hua...?

Shaurya- kuchh nahi... Bas aise hi kuchh soch rha tha...

Anokhi- kiske bare me...?

Shaurya- thi koi... Aaj achanak dikhi vo mujhe...

He says while lost in his thoughts... He didn't realise what is he saying...

Anokhi- kon... ?

Shaurya comes in senses.. and looks at her in shock...

Shaurya- koi nahi... Mai kuchh bol rha tha kya.?

Anokhi- haa.. koi dikhi thi aapko achanak se...

Shaurya- kya...? Nahi.. koi nahi... So jao raat ho gyi hai... Good night...

Saying this he sleeps on his side of bed.... She looks at him frowning...

Anokhi- pakka koi larki ke bare me baat kr rhe the... Kahi ye vo hi to nahi jiske bare me Aman aur Sumit bol rhe the....

Thinking all this she also sleeps....

•••••••••••••••••

Next morning...

Shaurya opens his eyes.... He sees her sleeping.... Some hairs are on her face... He tucks the hairs behind her ear....

Shaurya- Mai nahi chahta ki tumhe kv v uske bare me pata chala... Jo Mera past tha.. use past me hi rahne Dena hai....mai kv v apne past aur present ko nahi milne dunga...

He says to no one.... He caresses her face.... She moves in her sleep..... And opens her eyes.... She sees her staring at her... She smiles..

Anokhi- kya hua??

Shaurya- kuchh nahi...

Anokhi- kab uthe...?

Shaurya- bas thori der phle...

Anokhi- ohh.... Thik hai mai ready ho jati hu...

She tries to get up... But he caged her between him and bed putting his both hands on either side of her...

Anokhi- kya hua??

Shaurya- kuchh nahi... Bas aise hi...

Anokhi- aree...

He keeps his fingers in her lips...

Shaurya- shhhh.... Let me see you carefully....

Anokhi looks at him.. and thinks about his different attitude....

Anokhi- kya hogya hi....?

Shaurya- kuchh nahi... Bas tumhe dekhne ka Mann kar rha hai....

Anokhi- aisa kyuu??

Shaurya- i don't know.. i just feel like that...

Anokhi gulps hearing him talking like that..... She sees him leaning to her face....

As he was about to place his lips on hers... She keeps her hand on his lips....

Anokhi- Mr saberwal... So unhygienic.... Av tak brush v nahi kiye hai ham dono ...

Shaurya comes in sense ... He looks her and there... He gets up from the bed...

Shaurya- i am sorry... Pata nahi mai kya karne vala tha... Sayad nind me tha mai... I am so sorry....

Anokhi also gets up from her side... And sighs...

Anokhi- it's okay...

Saying this she goes inside the washroom.....

Shaurya stood there looking at the door of the washroom....

Shaurya- oh god.... Kal se ye dusri baar hua hai.... Kahi vo gussa na ho jaye..... Shaurya.... What happened to u..... Why can't you control yourself.....

TBC.....

I hope ye vala part achha tha... Thora sa romance dikha di mai....

Okay... Tell me how was it...

Thank you so much ❤️
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 💓

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.5K 115 9
с детства надо держать свое слово,что бы вы не говорили.
113K 1.6K 45
y/n is the only girl in seventeen. She started to join seventeen during their don't wanna cry comeback. being the only girl in seventeen she receives...
595K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
8.4K 208 28
စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ဇာတ်လမ်းလေးသာ ဖြစ်ပါတယ်ဗျ။