A Little Twist

By AuroraEvermoore

A charming, mysterious man shows up, and not long after, she finds herself back at the Sakamaki mansion surro... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Epilogue

Fifty-Two

46 4 0
By AuroraEvermoore

Finally, Reiji broke the barrier and is the first to go inside. Where he finds Kanato bent over Risa and ready to bite. 'I don't think so.' With his power, he moves his brother to the other side and hurries to her. 'Risa.' She's scared to die for real. 'Risa, it's me.' He lifts her head but her eyes are closed and tears stream down. 'Open your eyes, Risa. It's me, and I'm not alone.' 

A voice is getting through, and she opens her eyes. Oh, thank god. She welcomes his arms and feels like she can breathe again. 

'Did he bite her?' Laito holds Kanato with Ayato. 

'No, we were just in time.' Reiji shakes his head and helps her back up. 'Let's get you both back home.' 

Shu doesn't even look at Kanato and goes straight to Risa. 'Come on, you don't trust your legs and neither would you let go of Daiki.' He lifts them both up. 

'Shu?' It is him. 

'We're all here.' How long were they locked up? 'How about you warm up in bath with him? A meal would do you both good too.' 

'What about this one?' Ayato can't believe his brother. 

'He gets what he usually tries to avoid. Two blood bags and you need to apologize to Risa. You were close to killing them both because you lack control over your thirst,' demands Reiji. 

Shu teleports straight back home with Risa and Daiki. 'You're home now. And I'm glad we found you on time. I would kill Kanato if he so much lay a hand on you.' 

'I think that's what they want.' She hardly recognizes her voice. 

'I thought you left us first.' Worried, he checks her for any injuries. 'You promised me something, Risa. Don't go back on your word.' 

Her eyes feel heavy. 'Shu, don't leave.' 

'I won't.' He reassures her. Even asleep, he takes them both to the bathroom. Then a bath when you're both dressed. After that, clean and dry clothes with a meal, and you get some sleep. I won't leave you. I promised something as well. 

✽✽✽ 

'No.' Risa moves in her sleep. 

Risa? Shu wakes up and wants to pull her closer when she pushes him away. 

'No, don't bite.' 

Of course, she has nightmares about last night. 'Risa, wake up.' He tries a different approach and kisses her. 

Her eyes shoot open and see Shu. Wait, instead of feeling fangs, I felt his lips. Tears come, and she hides in his arms. 'I'm sorry...' 

'There is nothing to be sorry for. Only one has to apologize and it's not you.' He strongly disagrees and pulls her closer. 'You might still be in shock. Reiji came into the bathroom last night to help Daiki, and you didn't want to let him go.' He reminds her. 'You didn't let go until he promised to bathe him in front of you. We know you're scared. Just how long were you locked up?' 

Accepting his embrace, she relaxes more. 'I think it must be a few hours. I had to feed Daiki to keep him from crying.' 

'And he's happy you did.' Reiji knocked and comes inside. 'He also mentioned that he'll be more careful. He will apologize for what happened.' He puts a tray on her bedside table. 'I got you your breakfast. While you eat, I will help Daiki. You're still recovering.' 

She moves away from Shu and looks at him. 'What will he apologize for? Not once have I heard him say sorry, and you know what he did to me.' 

Reiji cleans Daiki's diaper first. 'Not even once?' He says while turning back. 'Eat something, you barely ate anything last night after coming back home.' 

'I will.' She holds her arms out and gets Daiki from him. 'He seems to sleep better than me.' 

'After you calmed down, he did too.' Reiji does realize she's feeling much better. 

Yawning, she smiles faintly at her son. 'I'm just glad that he won't remember this. All I need is time and his apology. I don't want something like that to happen again.' 

'He won't, but he will tell you himself. When you're ready, of course. It's not wise for you to see him tonight or tomorrow.' Reiji knows better. 'His thirst is gone, too. He drank two blood bags, and I supervised him. He feels a lot better and will be going to school with us tonight.' 

'I'll stay. I have time to write a few essays.' Shu pets Daiki over his head. 'And catch up with some other homework. There are too many distractions at school.' 

'Make sure you stay close to them. I'm sure those four know that their plan failed.' Reiji knows he can't stop his brother. 'Two nights, and I'll make Kanato apologize. And you...' 

'I won't leave the room unless I have to. If you stay here, I'll get my books.' Shu gets up and disappears. 

Something Reiji waited for. 'Risa, what happened that he's attending classes? Do you know that?' It'll distract you from those nightmares. 

'I asked him if he wants to leave if he happens to be Daiki's father. When he told me yes, I reminded him about his responsibilities and finding a job. He needs a diploma to find a job, no?'  

He nods. Just as I thought. 'I see. Everyone else is right. Both you and Daiki have quite some influence on us. Don't ever take that for granted.' He puts the baby back in the crib. 'Eat your breakfast.' 

Shu comes back with his books and installs himself on her bed. 'I will only give you privacy in the bathroom.' 

'I understand. Do you think they will come back?' She shivers and sips her tea. 

'They might try something, but we'll take turns to make sure Daiki and you are safe.' Reiji goes to his room after that. Everyone minus Kanato. What the hell was he thinking? 

*** 

Ruki kept his eyes on Moriko and waited long enough for her to be alone. I can't believe the plan failed. Someone must have tipped them off. But who? 'Hello Moriko.' 

Scared, Moriko turns and sees the man from before. 'Don't scare me like that, please.' 

'Why did you lie to me?' He moves to the next question and knows Yuma is right behind the girl. 

'Why would I lie? I know we talked last night, but you never gave me your name...' 

'Because it's irrelevant,' reacts someone on her left. 

Jumping again, she backs away from the blond. 'No, it's considered polite to introduce yourself.' 

'Why would we? Someone tipped them last night and saved the girl and the baby. Did you tell those clueless vampires?' Yuma realizes Azusa is avoiding eye contact. He didn't want to play a part. No, he wouldn't betray us. 

Laito, who heard them talk, stops Ayato from betraying their position and signs him to be quiet. 

'It seems you are just as clueless and delusional. We talked to Risa last night, and according to her, you are the one to snoop around and break stuff that isn't yours. Why? Because you don't like the idea of sharing those six with her?' Ruki gets closer and recognizes the fear in her eyes. 'Risa is the one who set everything right. Even when she kept her eyes on the baby. At least that girl has her priorities straight. She did graduate, I checked and that's how I know you lied to me. You should know it's not wise to lie to a vampire.' 

'Maybe we should bite you, delusional kitty.' Kou hears something and witnesses his fans. 'Well, I'm gone. Thanks for getting to Risa, but I have to see my fans.' 

Wait, what? You mean you almost got Risa and Daiki killed?! Oh no, if they find out about it. Moriko closed her eyes for a second waiting to be punished. Opening her eyes, she's alone in the hall. 

*** 

Laito's blood is boiling hearing the news. So you are responsible for this. 

Ayato moves at the same time as his brother and teleports to the rooftop. 

'So you're the reason why they kidnapped Risa and Daiki. Locked up in a room with Kanato on a night of a full moon. We almost lost them because of you.' Laito knows his eyes light up red. 

She's pushed against the wall. 'What? No, impossible.' 

'You don't get to decide anything. Keep your nose out of Yours Truly's business.' Ayato's ears are still ringing and wrap his hand around her neck. 'Why are you causing so much trouble for Risa? She didn't ask for it, and to Yours Truly, she's a reasonable woman with her eyes set on the future. At least she knows her place and the rules, which granted her some freedom. You on the other hand.' 

'Ayato is right. You don't know your place. You always compete with Risa or try anything to get rid of them. Without knowing them, you helped the Mukami morons and almost succeeded too.' Laito shakes his head. 'And then you wonder why you spend so much time in the dungeon? You try to set her up and frame her for your wrongdoings while forgetting what you did. You must have a death wish. Maybe I should take you shopping for a dress?' 

Ayato turns his head. 'Why?' 

'It would be the last time. You get to choose your dress for when Kanato turns you into a doll,' continues Laito and making his brother laugh. 

'Didn't you give him a dress?' 

'Anyone can change their mind. But we need to punish this insolent brat first. Unless you want to call Reiji, Kanato, and Subaru.' Laito lifts her leg and bites mercilessly. 

Ayato moves between her legs and bites her neck. 

'Come on, guys. She's the reason I almost bit Risa last night. I should be punishing her.' Kanato heard them and moves Ayato to get her arm. 'I feel more sorry for harassing Risa than you.' He bites her arm and hears her scream. 

Reiji heard the commotion but knows no one else could hear it. Wait until I'm done with you? He checks the time when the bell rings. Break time. He goes upstairs and is on the roof simultaneously with Subaru. 'Couldn't you wait until the break? Don't interrupt your class again, and you should know you'll be punished if your grades are dropping.' 

'I'll get her when we're back home.' Subaru grins since the girl cries in pain. 'After I'm done with you, Reiji will take his turn. We're all pissed for what you did.' 

'Remember that we will hear it if you talk to someone else. I can smell their impurity all over you. Get to class on time, I will deal with you later.' Reiji turns at Subaru. 'You can teleport her home from the car. She better be in the dungeon before I arrive home.' 

'She will don't worry,' promises Subaru while leaving the rooftop. 

*** 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 1.9K 53
Rankings: #8 ayato out of 2.7k stories - 6/26/2022, #2 ruki out of 980 stories - 9/6/2022, #36 sakamaki out of 1.7k stories - 1/1/23 You're a human w...
15.7K 504 77
Miyu knew she would move in with the Sakamaki brothers from a young age. Now, it's finally time. While living with them, she starts to uncover her p...
235K 3.7K 39
( WARNING Yui is a BITCH IN THE STORY) Aoi is forced to live with her hated step sister Yui in the Sakamaki household. While living there she finds...
262K 6.7K 43
Mizuki is a vampire princess. She's the princess of all vampires. Her father, Karl, is the King. Along with the queen, Christa. They loved there daug...