Short stories and fan fictions

By QueenEioldd

This is going to be some stories I make up on the fly while I think of things for my other stories. I will al... More

The interview
Unusual Hero
A Day To Never Forget
Return to the Graveyard
Grandma Tell Me Again
Reader X Deadpool. A knight in red?
Reader x Doflamingo The Puppet Master
Doflamingo x dead child reader : Never truly gone.
Marco x Reader Ring of Fire
Ace X Reader : Slipped Away
Thatch x Reader : Broken Inside
Law x Reader : I need a doctor
Agent Maine x Reader see me smiling
Reader x Washington 'Well wasn't exspecting that'
Caboose x Reader: The Apocalypse
Meeting the reds and blues.
The storm (Caboose x Tucker)
Why? (Red vs blue)
Thanks for the memories (Red vs Blue)
Gone : Red ve Blue

The school hall

52 1 0
By QueenEioldd

Large gusts of wind passing the windows and bangs from the thunder. In a school the assembly hall the crowds of students were cold and tired from the day so far, the sounds of the students moaning and yawning could be heard. Some of the student trying to wind up the people who were tired and already annoyed. The room went deadly silent when the teacher entered the room and some one shouted "quite, he's here" the way every one was quite was giving an impression that they were scared of him.
There was lots of thunder and flashing lights out side and some of the girls were squealing at the noises and shuddering. The teacher looked at all the students and turned to he teacher next to him and said quietly "we have to send them home it's to dangerous here" one of the student overheard what the teacher said and played Chinese whispers, with the information.
Then they heard the sound of thunder, it made all the student jump and squeal. The teacher then told everyone to be quite and listen to what is going to happen. All the students started to panic and started to get there phone out, they tried to ring their families but there was no signal. Then all the students jumped out of there seats as the power suddenly went off.
You could here all the girls in the school screaming and some of the boys laughing, there was a loud "thud" sound. Most of the teachers went to calm the students down but it wasn't working it all went quiet then someone appears on stage and starts to laugh.
"You are all my prisoners now" with an evil laugh things went quit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.8K 169
~~~~~Requests are Not Open~~~~~~~ New: I do have dyslexia so please be patient with me! I well be going though, and removing chapters and fixing chap...
788 24 12
These are MCYT oneshots/ships Please be respectful to anyone that I have written about. To be clear, I am NOT trying to push these ships onto any o...
75.7K 1.4K 35
I wrote this so long ago, the writing is absolutely atrocious. Don't worry, I cringed enough for the both of us after reading these. I don't write ma...
2.6K 17 60
OK so this is pure fan fiction, it wont always be one ship it will have multiple, so it may be a little slow at first but I'm working on it, also i w...