๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

new entry?

4.1K 245 73
By ot7_bang_tan

"Hyung come back!!" Namjoon shouted while running behind yoongi.

But yoongi just keep on running fastly. His breathing was getting uneven. He was able to hear namjoon Calling him

"Hyung if you took a step out of the hospital then you are gonna regret and this time I am damn Serious!!"

Yoongi gulped hearing him but didn't stopped running and opened the hospital main door and stepped out.

Namjoon was now furious. He stopped running and take out his mobile from his pocket and called his driver.

"Hyung is coming there, don't let him go anywhere!" He said to the driver knowing that Yoongi will straight go to towards their car to go back home.

In the parking lot

"Let's go back!" Yoongi said to the driver while breathing heavily who was standing near the car.

"Sir namj-" the driver was cut off by yoongi.

"They will come later! Now get inside the car!"

Yoongi was going to sit inside the car but the driver held his arm tightly.

"Sir wait!"

"Didn't you heard!! I sai-" yoongi paused when he saw namjoon coming towards him. He tried releasing his arm from the driver's grip but failed.

"If you don't want me to fire you then leave me! I said fucking leave me!!" He threatened and yelled at the driver who was getting worried for his job but still he was holding yoongi's arm tightly as per namjoon's strict order.

Yoongi's eyes started getting teary while looking at namjoon who was now infront of him giving him glares.

"You go back, we are gonna stay here for tonight" namjoon said to the driver.

"Ok sir" driver said and left yoongi's arm then sat down on driving seat and left from there.

"Now you are ready to go back to the room on your own or want me to use my ways?" Namjoon said to yoongi who gulped and stepped back towards the hospital building.

Namjoon sighed and followed him.

"Where were you both?" Jungkook asked immediately when he saw namjoon and Yoongi entering inside the room.

"He tried to escape from here" namjoon said straight.

Jungkook glared at yoongi and said
"Lay down"

Yoongi tried to hide behind namjoon but was grabbed by jungkook roughly who said angrily
"You always say we are strict and order you Everytime! Now tell me what should we do when you behave like this huh!?

Yoongi's bottom lip was quivering meaning he was going to cry.

"If I saw a single tear falling from your eyes then yo-" Before jungkook could complete, yoongi started crying.

Namjoon sighed while standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You said you w-will not get a-angry at me and will n-never scold me!" Yoongi said while crying loudly.

"Stop crying right now before I make you cry more hyung!" Jungkook said strictly.

But yoongi just keep on crying while saying
"You are bad!! I will n-never talk to you!"

And now jungkook was losing his temper which namjoon noticed and quickly turned yoongi around to face him.
"Stop crying" he said.

"Joonie he i-is again shouting a-at me" yoongi said while hugging namjoon but this time, namjoon broke the hug and said strictly
"I said stop crying! I am not gonna take your side this time because you did wrong!"

Yoongi looked at him while sobbing and shouted
"I did nothing fucking wrong! You always take his sid-"

"QUIET!! Don't you dare to say anything wrong to him Kim yoongi!" Jungkook said loud.

"You shut up jungkook!! I am not fucking talking t- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!?" Yoongi was shouting at jungkook but then suddenly namjoon started dragging him towards the couch.

"You need to learn a lesson!" Namjoon said sitting on the couch then he pulled yoongi over his lap.

"NO!" Yoongi struggled in namjoon's hold but everything went in vain. He was forcefully laid down on namjoon's legs over his stomach in a swift move.

Then his bottoms were slide down till the end of his butt cheeks.

"We are trying to handle you calmly but you are making it hard for us!" Namjoon said in anger and gave a hard smack to yoongi's butt.

"Owww!!" Yoongi almost screamed from the pain.

"I always ignore your way of talking, your stubbornness, your bratty attitude but now you are crossing your limits hyung!!" Namjoon said giving another spank.

"Joonieeee Ahh! S-sorry!" Yoongi apologized feeling the stinging pain from namjoon's smacks.

"Jungkook, you give him the last three" namjoon said looking towards jungkook.

(They only spank yoongi five times because of his condition, not wanting him to get difficulty in breathing)

Jungkook kneel infront of namjoon and without saying anything, he slapped yoongi's already red butt cheek.

"Ahhh!!" Yoongi jerked forward from the sudden hit.

"You are going to stay here tonight, am I clear?" Jungkook said sternly.

Yoongi was whimpering in pain.
"Y-yes" he said with teary eyes.

*Spank*

"Ah! S-stop please!"

"You will not throw any tantrum now alright? Otherwise I will punish you infront of the doctor! Got it?" Jungkook said and gave him his last spank.

"Yes ahhh!" Yoongi hissed in pain. Tears were falling from his eyes.

Namjoon quickly pulled up his bottoms and picked him like a koala then started roaming here and there in the room.
"Shh! It's done KitKat, my good boy" he was talking softly with him.

Yoongi was crying loudly. His head was resting on namjoon's shoulder. His arms were around namjoon's neck and his legs were wrapped around namjoon's waist.

"Aww is my yoonkitty's butt hurting?" Jungkook asked while gently rubbing yoongi's butt cheeks.

"N-NO!, Don't do it!" Yoongi said pushing jungkook's hand away.

"Ok ok, he won't do anything" namjoon said kissing the top of yoongi's head.

"I have a cream here, should I rub it hyung? He will get relief" jungkook asked namjoon while looking at yoongi who was continuously crying.

Namjoon hummed while rubbing yoongi's back.

Jungkook then went out to get the cream.

"KitKat? Why are you still crying huh? Everything is ok now, I know you are in pain in your small butt but please try to calm down yeah?" Namjoon said trying to comfort him.

"Joonie, w-wanna go home" yoongi said while crying hard.

Namjoon sighed
"KitKat you are Again being stubborn now, jungkook just said that you are going to stay here and now you ar-"

"Namjoon?" Doctor said coming inside.

"Yes doctor?" Namjoon said still standing with yoongi in his arms.

"I need your signatures here" doctor said holding some documents in his hands.

"Okay, hyung you sit here for a minute" namjoon said standing near the bed and leaning down but yoongi was not leaving him.

"No joonie, I know you are gonna l-leave me here alone"

"No KitKat, I promise I am not going anywhere" namjoon said but yoongi still was not leaving him.

"Give him to me namjoon, you sign the papers" doctor said.

Namjoon chuckled Patting yoongi's back and said
"You know how stubborn this guy is right? You really think he will come to you?"

Doctor smiled when yoongi whined.

"KitKat please sit down on the bed just for a minute, I need to sign these papers then I will pick you up back immediately yeah?" namjoon said softly.

Yoongi tightened his hold more while saying
"No, sign later"

"Yoongi Hyung ple-" namjoon was cut off by the doctor.

"Yoongi if you will listen to us then I won't ask you to eat that soup"

Namjoon smiled when yoongi lift up his head from his shoulder and looked at doctor then asked
"R-really?"

Doctor nodded.

Yoongi then looked at namjoon
"Joonie I will sit only for a minute then you will pick me up back okay?" He said.

"I promise" namjoon said and made yoongi sit on the bed.

"Sign fast" yoongi said still holding the hem of namjoon's coat tightly.

"Ok ok" namjoon said and then signed the papers quickly because he knows that jungkook must have already read the papers.

Jungkook never sign any of Yoongi's papers except if there's any emergency. He always asks namjoon to sign it.

"Done" doctor said taking the papers back.

"Joonie" yoongi said spreading his arms.

"Thankyou for sitting quietly KitKat" namjoon said picking yoongi back in his arms.

Yoongi giggled when namjoon kissed his nose then his both round cheeks.

"I will do a blood test in 5 minutes yeah? He will agree right?" Doctor asked making yoongi stop smiling.

"Only a blood test? It's nothing for my hyung, he is very brave" namjoon said thinking he will be able to convince yoongi in this way.

"Why blood test? Kookie did it some days before right?" Yoongi asked.

"But I personally want to do a full body check-up on you yoongi, just want to make sure that you are healthy or not" doctor said giving him a smile.

Yoongi looked at namjoon who gave him a reassuring smile so he agreed
"O-ok"

"That's my brave hyung, right doctor?" Namjoon said hugging yoongi tightly.

"Yeah, your KitKat is very brave" doctor said making yoongi blush.

Namjoon chuckled when yoongi hide his face in the crook of his neck.

"I'll be back an some minutes, make him lay on the bed" doctor said then left from there.

"Don't call me by that nickname infront of anyone else again" yoongi said whining.

"Aww, my KitKat got embarrassed?" Namjoon teased.

Then jungkook came back with the cream.
"Hyung, doctor will do a full body check-up"

"Yeah he just told me" namjoon said looking at him.

"Oh okay, so lay him down on the bed,I'll rub this cream on his red ass" jungkook said standing near the bed.

"No, I am ok now" yoongi said.

"KitKat it's just a cream" namjoon said laying him down on the bed.

Jungkook turned him around and said to namjoon
"Hyung hold him"

"Rub it gently kook" namjoon said.

Jungkook nodded and pulled down yoongi's bottoms and saw his red butt cheeks.

Namjoon felt so bad.
"Sorry hyung, I hit too hard today right?"

Yoongi hummed and flinched when jungkook started rubbing the cold cream.

"Shh relax" namjoon comforted sitting beside him.

*Knock*

"Come in" jungkook said.

The person entered inside and when jungkook turned to look towards the person, he got shocked.

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.7K 37
25 years old cold CEO of Min Industries, Min Yoongi fell in love with his adopted brother Kim Seokjin (26 years old) * Top - Min Yoongi * Bottom - K...
11.7K 375 21
#acebtsbaby #bts #btsbrotherlove #btsfanfic #hoseok #jimin #jungkook #lostandfound #namjoon #seokjin #taehyung #texttospeech #yoongi #yoongixbts #yoo...
3.5K 113 6
jimin and tae are brothers. tae has a best friend, jimin has the hots for taes best friend
180K 8.6K 31
Jimin really likes his new foster brother.