Woof...?

بواسطة Tonoyae

You spent your life trying to be as much of a good guy as you could be just trying to do what you felt was ri... المزيد

Welcome to hell.
Looloo land.
LooLoo Land: part 2
Thoughts
Getting some rest.
A relic long forgotten.
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 1
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 2
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 3
Moxxie
The one who is just Another.
Something locked away.
The Harvest Moon Festival: Conclusion
A Kings lesson
The Interview: Part 1
The Interview: Part 2
The New Job.
????
The Pentagram: Prolouge
The Pentagram: Part 2
The Pentagram: Part 3
Pentagtam City: Part 4
Pentagram City: Part 5
Pentagram City: Part 6
Pentagram City: Part 7
Pentagram City: Part 8
Pentagram City: Conclusion

The Pentagram: Part 1

2.1K 53 27
بواسطة Tonoyae

You sat and continued to look outside the window as the land around the pride ring shifted from one scene to another as the van rode along the highway on its way to pentagram City. Part of you honestly was kind of excited as you felt it might definitely make up for heading out to the ring of wrath.

When you had told Octavia that you weren't a country person you had meant it at the time so heading to what sounded like one of hells biggest cities made you a bit curious.

There was also the fact that lucifer apparently lives there.... You honestly weren't sure how you felt about that as that would mean you were a little closer to the man downstairs than you were comfortable with but at the same time you felt that you might be thinking to deep into it. The man was the king of hell after all and according to things you heard while alive it really wouldn't make much sense for him to want anything to do with you as far as you knew.

You leaned back away from the window to momentarily look between the seats to see what the others were up too.

You saw Moxxie messing around with the sniper rifle that he had snagged from Striker back at the festival.

You frowned at the memory of him. You had a feeling that wasn't the last you or they would see of him especially if his target is stolas.

Millie who was across from Moxxie to your left was busy filing her nails for the moment it seemed.

You could also hear blitzo up front going on and on about something as he drove the van attempting to have a conversation with Loona. He was clearly failing however as it seemed like the Female hellhound was busy jamming out to some rock song while the guy was talking.

"I wonder what she's listening too." You thought.

Blitzo still kept talking however though regardless having a very one-sided conversation.

You sat back choosing to not keep looking so Loona wouldn't have any more ammo than what she did already and instead chose to pull out your phone as you felt nothing but the small bumps of the van as it drove across the highway.

You surfed hells version of the web for a bit not really sure how to navigate it well but most of it was close enough to the web on earth so you felt you had got the jist of it.

There was also a message from Octavia on your phone once again telling you to be safe.

You smiled at that, saying that you will and that you were already on the road.

"How is it working with the crew?" She asked.

You shook your head at that. Before typing.

"Eeeeh haven't been around em long enough to judge just yet.... although I think I can see why Stolas likes blitzo so much he seems like a swell guy as far as I know. Was a helluva confusing interview though..." You said before sending.

"I see well I hope it continues to work out for you." You saw her respond.

You suddenly heard the sound of Loona growling from up front.

"Dammit battery died." She said as it sounded like she shoved something in the glove compartment.

"Oh no is the hellhound experiencing withdrawals already without her phone~?" you heard Moxxie suddenly chime in.

"Shut up fatass!! And for your information i can do just fine without my phone!!" You heard loona yell back angrily.

"I'm not Fat!!" Moxxie retorted.

"Now now hun don't let her get you riled up you know how she gets without her phone..." Millie whispered to Moxxie.

"HEY!!! I HEARD THAT!!!" Loona yelled.

"eep!" Millie jumped slightly.

"Hey hey now knock it off fellas.... I'm trying to not drive off the highway and kill us all here!!" You heard Blitzo say stopping the argument as you heard Loona huff.

"Is it always like this?" You whispered to Millie and Moxxie from the back startling Moxxie for a second.

"Oh shit!! Ha!!... Forgot you were back there for a second.." Moxxie said smiling sheepishly.

"My bad... I'm kind of a quiet guy I guess." You said in response.

"You get used to it silly~" Millie said answering your question as Moxxie regained his composure.

"I see..." You said sitting back in your spot again.

You looked back at your phone again towards the conversation you had been having with Octavia before typing.

"There is one issue though.... there's another hellhound hear that seems to kinda always have this shitty attitude... everyone else here seems pretty chill though..." You said before sending the message.

"Ah... Loona I'm gonna be honest I was worried how she might react..." A message that Octavia sent had said.

"Wait you know her???" You sent back but fumbled with the phone as the van suddenly swerved a bit across the road.

"GET ON YOUR SIDE OF THE ROAD ASSHOLE!!!" You heard Blitzo yelling outside the window at whoever he just drove around.

"What the hell man..." you said to yourself shaking the fog out of your head from the sudden swerve before looking at the phone again.

"Listen... I know Loona can be a bit..... much...  but don't let her rough exteria get to you. She's really nice I swea it. Once you get to know her that is." She had sent back.

You felt the van swerv again as you bumped the side of the back wall of the trunk cursing.

"Goddamn Blitzo did you steal your liscense!?" You yelled from the back kind of annoyed.

"IIII SURE DIIIID HAHAHAHAHA~!!!" He said back.

"Fuck!! right, hell... yeah...." You said sitting back again before looking at the phone.

"Millie said the same... *sighs* alright I geuss..." You sent the message back to Octavia before putting the phone away.

You sat back again as Blitzo's driving went somewhat back to normal.

"So any a yall been to pentagram City before now?" You asked from the back of the van at random.

"I heard the big man himself lives out there..."

"Nope!! Although I had planned to go at some point in my life albeit under different circumstances...." Moxxie said.

"Me either its kind of excitin!!! Oooh I can't wait to see what kinds a folks live out there!!" Millie squealed.

"Yeah it gets boring seeing imps and shit everywhere we go." Loona said.

"Is that racism??" You heard Nevan say absentmindedly.

"Hey now don't get any funny ideas remember fellas we're on a job... we're not going sightseeing!!" You heard Blitzo say.

"What about you boss?" You said.

".... Yeah I've been there once... it's why I know the direction so well." He said simply.

"I'm starting to wonder about that Blitzo... first you apparently dated Verosika Mayday and now your saying that you've also been to Pentagram City too." You heard Loona say.

"Well hun you'd find that there's a lot about me ya don't know about if you'd spend a little more time with ya father sometime ya know." You heard Blitzo say in a slightly aggressive tone. Although you felt like you were the only one that noticed as Loona went silent and back to minding her own business again.

"Damn..." You thought seeing the short interaction between the two of them.

You sat back thinking about what Octavia said more before you started drifting off a bit from the boredom.

*music end*

-----

Pentagram City:

A demon wearing what looked to be a jacket with black pants could be seen overlooking a certain building surrounded by members working for Lance.

The demon stayed hidden as he looked at the heavily armed guards wearing suits and fedora up front as his tail swished back and forth in slight frustration.

The demons fox ears perked up as he saw a car drive out from an alleyway at the side of the building that was also being guarded as well.

The fox demon shook his head as his mask moved side to side in agitation at not being able to see an easy way into the building as the guards, whatever they were, never seemed to change shifts nor did they ever seem to get tired.

Suddenly another fox demon appeared next to him looking the building over as well.

"Any luck?" She said.

"No... the place is guarded heavier than lucifers palace.... and the guards they aren't normal... they may look like normal demons but something is different about their aura... yes we may only use swords but they aren't nearly as efficient as they should be... as we learned the hard way.... they also seem to never thirst or sleep.." The first fox demon said.

They both looked on being sure to remain hidden upon the rooftop they were observing from.

"Something is keeping them protected... making them stronger than normal... if we could just... get around that... it would make a stealth mission much easier..." He said again.

"Lets head back for now... we're getting nowhere like this..." The second fox demon said.

they both stood as they retreated from the ledge dissappearing into the shadows of the buildings of pentagram City.

Elsewhere:

In a oriental looking room a Fox demon wearing a red kimono stood before a painting in thought her eyes closed in meditation.

The painting in question showed a young hellhound with silver fur standing before a female one holding a sword in her clawed hands, her fur as white as snow.

The female hellhound looked to be placing the sword upon one of the young ones shoulders.

There was a plethora of hellhounds along with many other demons of the pride ring in the room watching the event take place... as well as herself in the background among them in the painting.

The fox demons eyelids shook as she was currently seeing a vision of an event from some point in time.

Looking on as she saw what appeared to be a wounded hooded hellhound facing a much larger creature reminiscent of a hellhound as well but not quiet as it roared and brandished one of its claws towards the smaller foe as a shadowy aura surrounded its large frame.

In the other claw there appeared to be another creature it was holding very protectively

Specifically an injured imp demon.

She looked on from her place outside the boundaries of the vision sadly as she saw the hooded hellhound hesitantly hold up a scythe seemingly conflicted with himself.

"Mistress?"

The vision dissipated as her red eyes opened from the disturbence.

She sighed softly as she turned to look at the door to her room sliding open to reveal two fox demons before her.

They both looked very grim and sad as if they had let someone down.

"We were unable to locate a means of entering the enemy stronghold undetected.... I.... am sorry." She stood before the two of them smiling benevolently.

"Do not fret... there will be a better chance... we just simply need to remain patient. You have done your best." She said as she turned around.

"Rest for now. We will find another way to end this charade." She said again.

"Besides.... it seems a guest has arrived." She said.

Both of the fox demons looked on in confusion after their mistress spoke.

"If I may ask mistress... who might this guest be." The other fox demon said.

"His power will be evident once he arrives." she said as she snickered.

"Be sure to give him the proper welcome once the time comes." She said as she waved a fan that she was holding. The door sliding closed again between them by an unseen force.

Alright guys heres another chapter for this story now sorry for the wait on this one I'm having this weird issue again on how to connect certain events properly and ive also felt like im on a role with another story im writing. But other than that I hope yall still enjoyed this one anyway I'll see ya in the next chapter.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.5K 762 15
"A human that struggles in a world where good people never win." "A hellhound that struggles to trust anybody in a terrible world." Forced to run awa...
16.1K 262 17
'I was killed by truck-kun. That sucks... but then I was chosen to be a champion for a dragon goddess. Now I have a chance to live out every nerd's p...
444K 12.4K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...
19.6K 358 22
Y/n escaped from his father to the living world, where he went on to work as a demon hunter. Eventually, his work led him to be hired by the DHORKS o...