The Encanto's Lover Boy [Madr...

Від DrVash

A boy named Y/N recently moved into the Encanto in search of a new life but what would happen if he suddenly... Більше

Before We Start
Chapter 1-"A New Life"
Chapter 2-"Meet the Madrigals"
Chapter 3-"First Night at the Madrigals"
Chapter 4-"Breakfast with the Madrigals"
Chapter 5-"Rat Man"
Chapter 6-"Imperfection"
Chapter 7-"Turn It Down"
Chapter 8-"Everyone Deserves a Break"
Chapter 9-"The Speedster and the Butterfly"
Chapter 10-"Pollination"
Chapter 11-"Antonio's Birthday"
Chapter 12-"Before the Storm"
Chapter 13-"The Vision"
Chapter 14-"God of Speed"
Chapter 16-"Forever Family"
Chapter 17-"The Future"

Chapter 15-"Fuerza de la Velocidad"

3.1K 168 72
Від DrVash

(Casita, the Encanto)

The smoke starts to clear as the cries of everyone is heard yelling, calling out to the four girls in the ruined and crumbled casita, only to receive no response. Julieta comes running in and lets out a gasp, covering her mouth in shock as tears start pouring down her eyes.

Y/n comes running in next, limping as his broken leg slowly starts to heal and his eyes widened at what Julieta saw. In front of them were the corpses of Isabela, Mirabel, Dolores, and Luisa half burried under the rubble of casita. The two runs over and starts pulling and picking the rubble off of them, moving them aside as Julieta starts bawling at the sight of her three daughters and niece dead in front of her.

Agustin, Felix, and Pepa comes running in next with Pepa letting out a scream of anguish, tears streaming down when she saw her daughter's corpse on the ground. Her husband sees his daughter on the daughter and immediately turns around to pull his wife into a hug, trying to comfort her as he lets out tears himself. Julieta's husband runs past Y/N and stops behind his wife whose kneeling on the ground holding the hands of their dead daughters, bawling her eyes out. Agustin gets on his knees next to Julieta and starts crying too, pulling his wife into a hug.

Camilo walks in and realizes what has happened, his eyes starting to water before turning to Antonio and trying to shield his younger brother from seeing what was in front of him but he maneuvers around his older brother, going under his legs and running ahead.

Camilo: "(Tearing up) A-Antonio no!"

Antonio lets out gasp as he sees the corpses of loved ones. He turns to see Julieta and Agustin crying before looking at Mirabel's body, the person he was the closest with ever since he moved into the nursery, who was basically another sister to her, and now, she's dead along with his sister and other cousins. Antonio starts to cry and runs over to his parents, hugging their legs as they try their best to comfort their baby boy while struggling to stop crying.

Alma walks up and gasps in shock and horror, seeing the dead bodies of her granddaughters. The sight immediately bringing back horrible memories of her husband Pedro sacrificing himself for her and their children. She stumbles back and nearly falls if it weren't for Camilo catching her and setting her down on a big piece of rubble.

Meanwhile, Y/N was crying himself with his hand over his mouth as he moves back from the sight of his girls corpses on the ground, the sight bringing back the memories of him finding his own family dead in their own home, a gruesome sight that would be forever engraved in his mind for as long as he's alive. Camilo sees Y/N and grits his teeth, running over to him and angrily pushing him back.

Camilo: "Where were you?! Y-You could've saved them! My cousins, my sister!"

Y/N: "Camilo, I-I tried but I was--"

Pepa runs in front of Y/N and slaps him across the face, making him stumble back as her husband comes in and holds his wife back, both their eyes red from crying.

Pepa: "What? You were what?! Busy running around the world and having fun while my daughter and nieces die!?"

Felix: "P-Pepa, mi vida, please! It's not the boy's fault, calm down!"

Pepa: "It's his fault our daughter is dead, Felix! Don't defend him!"

Before she could go and attack Y/N, her husband pulls her back as Pepa yells and thrashes against his hold, trying to break free so that she can choke the life out of the boy. Y/N grabs his hair and shakes, muttering to himself about this not being real until he sees Julieta walking up to him and grabbing him by the collar of his suit, her eyes red from crying along with bits of her hand covered in the blood of her daughters.

Julieta: "Y-You promised.. you promised that you would protect them.. You promised, Y/N!"

Julieta is about to slap Y/N too but sees him closing his eyes and bracing himself to take it, making her put her hand down and shove the boy away from her. Agustin embraces his wife and looks at Y/N, giving him a saddened and disappointed look which pains the boy to see one of the nicest man he knows looking at him like that.

Agustin: "J-Just.. (Sniffles) leave, Y/N.."

Y/N: "E-Everyone please.. Let me explain--"

Camilo: "Didn't you hear him?! Get out of here!"

Camilo pushes Y/N away before he could take a step closer, to see his girls one last time. He pushes him again and causes him to fall down on his butt, looking up at his friend and the family he spent months with, bonding and forming close relationships. Tears pour out of Y/N's eyes as he gets back up and leaves, running away with normal speeds.

Camilo: "Don't come back!"

Alma watches Y/N run off, feeling guilty and sorry for the boy, knowing that she caused this to happen in the first place, yet, her family was putting the blame on the sweet boy for not saving her granddaughters. Camilo lets out a curse and goes over to his mother, pulling her into a hug with the both of them crying once more.

(Y/N's Secret Spot)

In his secret spot, Y/N is seen sitting under the apple tree and hugging his knees as he looks up at the sky, the clouds being dark with it being nighttime. He couldn't but cry, punching him himself for losing another family and not being able to save them in time like with his own.

Y/N: "W-Why... Just why... Why is this h-happening to me? (Sniffles) I already s-suffered enough... Why can't you just leave me alone?"

Y/N said that last part to the sky like it was directed to someone, a higher being, wondering to himself on why horrible things happen to him. He shakes his head and wipes away his tears, looking over at his hand and raising it, making it start to vibrate at fast speeds to the point where it looked like just a blur now.

Y/N: "I can't live like this anymore.. Not without them..."

He aims his vibrating hand at his chest and starts pulling it towards his heart, thinking of just ending himself right then and there to spare him of anymore pain he would face and to prevent himself from going down the same dark path as Savitar.

But before Y/N could go through with it, he hears rustling and stops his hand from vibrating, looking over at the entrance of his secret spot to see his friend Bruno emerging out of the bushes. The Rat Man had tears falling himself but he gives Y/N a smile and holds his arms out to the boy.

Bruno: "Kid, I'm--"

Y/N immediately runs over to Bruno and pulls him into a hug, starting to cry again while also glad to see that his friend made it out alive. The older man rubs and pats him on the back, trying his best to comfort the kid who he could hear some sobs coming from.

Bruno : "E-Easy kid, easy... I-I got you."

Y/N: "T-They're dead Bruno... I wasn't able to save them.."

Bruno: "It's not your fault kid.."

Y/N: "But it is my fault, Bruno! I-I got them killed! S-Savitar, he's me and he moved--"

Bruno separates from the hug and starts shaking Y/N, cutting him off from finishing his sentence.

Bruno: "Y/N, calm yourself! Y-You're in shock and processing what has happened..!"

Y/N slowly calms back down, his breathing heavy as Bruno helps him back over to the apple tree, putting him down on the grass before sitting down next to him. He spots an apple next to him and picks it up, handing over to the boy.

Y/N: "I'm not hungry Bruno.."

Bruno: "Sorry.. (Drops apple) Are you doing okay, kid..? No, that's stupid..! What kind of question is that? Of course, you're not doing okay!"

Y/N: "I-I just feel... horrible, Bruno. I didn't know what to do anymore, I lost my previous family, I came here to start a new life and.. I lost another family. I just want to end it all..."

Bruno: "(Sighs) I know how you feel kid..."

Y/N: "You do?"

Bruno: "Yeah.. I had a girlfriend when I was younger, back in my early twenties. Her name was Justine, she had glorious yellow hair and her eyes were a stormy gray. She was really the only person besides my mother and sisters that didn't find me creepy or weird based off my gift."

Y/N was shocked to hear that Bruno actually had a girlfriend as he never really talked to him about that before during their conversations but he thinks it was probably a sensitive topic that he didn't want to talk about.

Bruno: "We hung out a lot, I used to snuck out the casita to go see her at night and we'd head off to go stargazing, it was pretty fun and one of our favorite activities we liked to do.. One day, I managed to muster up the courage to ask her out and she said yes all excitingly! She was adorable.."

Y/N: "She sounded like a great gal."

Bruno: "She was.. My mama and sisters were all excited that I had a girlfriend and approved of our relationship. Even Justine's parents approved, though a bit hesitant as I was not that popular among the villagers. After that, me and her went on for more multiple years, barely coming across any problems in our relationship.."

Y/N: "So... W-What happened to her?"

Bruno: "One day, when we were out on a date, Justine started getting weak and collapsed in my arms. I took her home and ran home to get Julieta and brought her back to find mi vida getting worse and worse.. She was coughing out blood and she started getting paler and paler.."

Bruno looks at Y/N as tears appeared once more, his mouth aching as he struggles to get another word out.

Bruno: "I-I was scared Y/N.. I didn't know what was happening, Julieta's cooking wasn't fixing her! She was still getting sick day after day after day.. Until one day, I decided to have a vision on Justine.."

(Flashback Starts)

Inside of his vison cave, young Bruno's eyes opened up to show his glowing green emerald eyes as sand started swirling around him. Instead of getting multiple images he always does, only one appears on the sand and that was his love, Justine laying in her bed, looking all pale and weak more than she currently is which makes Bruno's eyes to widen in shock.

The image turned into a vision tablet and appeared in Bruno's hands as the sand stopped swirling around him, dropping back down to the ground. He stared at the vision and started to panic when he realized what that meant before quickly getting up and running out of his room with the vision.

He ran out of the Casita and made his way to his girlfriend's house, passing his sisters who were hanging out with their boyfriends. Bruno arrived and knocked on the door until it was opened up, revealing Justine's father.

Justine's Father: "Bruno?"

Bruno: "Senior Leguizamo, I-I need to see Justine!"

Sensing the urgency in his voice and seeing the vision tablet in his hands, he opened the door wide enough for Bruno to enter his home. He watched as the the son of Alma ran up the stairs to his daughter's room and closed the door before following after him.

Bruno reached Justine's room and opened the door, entering to see Justine lying in her bed as her mother sat nearby on a stool feeding her apple slices. Justine looked to the person that entered her room and smiled when she saw her boyfriend.

Justine: "Brunito.."

Bruno: "Justine!"

He walked over to her and got on his knees next to her bed, holding her hand as Bruno sets the vision tablet aside on the bed. Justine's mother gets up from her stool and makes her way out of the room for her daughter and boyfriend to get some time alone.

Bruno: "H-How are you holding up?"

Justine: "Honestly Brunito... I feel terrible. (Chuckles) I'm not gonna lie to you.."

Bruno: "Has my sister's cooking worked yet?"

Justine: "If it did, I would've been up by now and gone to see you.. Going out on our dates."

Bruno: "No..! I just don't understand, how is her gift not able to help you?"

Justine: "I don't know mi amor, I think that Julieta can't heal anything she doesn't know about.. You see how she's able to cure people of a cold since she knows how to deal with it while my sickness is more severe and something she has no knowledge about.."

Bruno: "B-But do you know what it is?"

Justine: "I don't... My parents don't even know.. I'm sorry."

Bruno: "Damn it.."

Justine noticed the vision tablet next to her and pointed over at it, catching Bruno's attention.

Justine: "Is that.. a vision? W-Whose on it?"

Bruno: "I-It's nothing, you don't need to see it.."

Justine: "Brunito, you know I don't like it when you lie to me... Show me the vision, I know its about me."

Bruno: "But how did you--"

Bruno stared at his girlfriend in surprise and sees her staring at him with her hand out, demanding him to hand over the vision which he reluctantly did so. Justine took the tablet and stared at it for a little bit before setting it down on her lap, chuckling.

Justine: "Maldito... I'm actually not gonna make it, that sucks.."

Bruno: "Don't say that! W-We can find another way to heal you!"

Justine: "Mi amor, if your sister's food hasn't been able to heal me, I don't think there's another way to heal me unless you have something like a magic pool of water that can do the trick.."

Justine chuckled to herself but noticed that Bruno wasn't laughing, instead looking down on the bed, holding her hand more tightly as tears welled up in his eyes. She placed her other hand on Bruno's and it got his attention again.

Justine: "Don't cry mi vida, it doesn't suit you.."

Bruno: "H-How could I not? You're really going to die.. I don't know what to do, Justine..."

Justine: "Y'know, I want to do a couple of things before I die, make the most out of remaining time, will you help me Brunito..?"

Bruno: "(Sniffles) Y-Yes.. I will help you. W-What do you want to do?"

Justine: "Well.. We go stargazing like we used to do, watch your silly little telenovelas with your rats together, and... we'll get married."

Bruno smiled as he held Justine's hand more tighter after hearing her requests before nodding at her. The two of them then leaning in for a kiss with the Madrigal helping her keep steady.

(Flashback Ends)

Bruno: "After that, we got married and everyone in the Encanto attended the event. The both of us... we were happy and Justine, she was happiest I ever seen her since the day I asked her out. A few weeks later, she.. passed away as we were stargazing one night.. But it was peaceful, something she wanted.. with me by her side."

Y/N feels himself starting to cry again after hearing Bruno's story, seeing him pull out something from his poncho which was a silver necklace but there were two rings on there, one belonging to Bruno and the other to his wife, Justine. He sees him crying but he had a smile on his face as he stared at the rings. [Just so you know, I actually teared up a bit when writing this.]

Y/N: "B-Bruno, I'm so sorry you went through that.."

Bruno: "It's okay kid.. Both me and Justine were glad that she got to spend her last remaining time on this earth with me, her love..."

Bruno wipes away his tears and reaches into his pockets, pulling out something which catches Y/N's eyes. It was a vision tablet, pieces of it with Bruno starting to arrange them up on the grass which gets the boy a little confused.

Y/N: "W-What are you doing, Bruno?"

Bruno: "Even though I wasn't able to save my love from dying, but you Y/N... you can still save your girls and the miracle."

Y/N: "What do you mean? I can still save them?"

Bruno: "See for yourself."

He finishes putting the pieces of the vision together, showing the one with Mirabel standing in front of a cracked casita but this time, the both of them see Y/N in his Flash suit, standing behind Mirabel with no cracks on casita. Y/N lets out a gasp as he saw it, Mirabel told him that he was in the vision too but there wasn't a time to discuss it.

Y/N: "Oh my god.. This vision hasn't come true yet which means.. I-I can still save the girls!"

Bruno: "Yes! E-Exactly but the matter is, how are you gonna be able to do that? It's not like you could run so fast and travel through time.."

Time. That word echoed throughout Y/N's head before his eyes widened even more after realizing what he can do. He turned to Bruno and grabbed him by the shoulders.

Y/N: "Bruno, you absolutely genius! Time! I can actually go back in time to save the girls and the miracle!"

Bruno: "W-Wait, you can actually do that?!"

Y/N: "Yes! All I need to do is run far beyond the speed of light itself but I don't know if I could it.. I'm not fast enough."

Bruno grabs him by the head and makes Y/N look at him, their green eyes staring into each other. The boy could feel his friend's eyes telling him that he can do it.

Bruno: "You can do this Y/N, you can stop my nieces, your loves from dying! And save the miracle! You can do this! Now.. RUN, Y/N, RUN!"

Y/N immediately takes off running out of his secret spot, leaving a tail of electricity with Bruno watching him run off with a proud smile like a father figure would have for their child as he wipes away a tear.

Bruno: "Good luck kid."

(With Y/N...)

Y/N continues to run around the world, picking up speed with his black and yellow electricity starting to turn a blue color as his connection to the speed forces gets stronger and stronger by each passing second. As he ran, he starts to remember what his mentor once taught him about going through time itself..

"The one thing you shouldn't do with your powers Y/N is... going back in time cause doing so, there will be repercussions. Not good ones, trust me kid."

Y/N: "Sorry Barry but I don't care, I'm not losing my family again... I'm going to take those risks! Even if I have to change the entire universe itself!"

But before he could go through with the plan, Savitar appears running right next to him, him looking shocked to see Y/N's lightning changing color and still running after what he just put him through.

Savitar: "Still running, Flash? You know you can't escape your fate, you will becomes me! I am the future--"

Y/N: "I've had enough of you!"

Y/N turns and punches Savitar right in the face with a lightning punch, something he didn't even see coming, resulting him to crash into the ground somewhere in America. The boy runs off as Savitar gets up and touches his helmet, feeling even more cracks on it which shocked him until he hears something barreling towards him.

Savitar: "What the-?!"

He gets cut off with another punch from Y/N who came back from running around the world, making Savitar skid backwards while trying to remain balence on his feet. Savitar looks to his right and his eyes widen every more when he sees the armor of his right arm destroyed, exposing his human limbs.

Meanwhile, Y/N continues to run around the world gaining more and more speed as his lightning flickers between blue and even white. He keeps running at Savitar, breaking off bits and bits of his armor every time. He starts to become a black blur, zooming across many locations around the world in an instant and meeting Savitar again and again, punching him and breaking more of his black armor.

Y/N's run around the world causes major damages to his surrounding environment, destroying asphalt roads and knocking cars into the air, creating huge waves on the oceans, causing avalanches to occur in snowy mountains. As he continues to run and run, his speed wasn't exactly going up so he decides to get more running area, conjuring up a tunnel of his own with a black and yellow color.

He goes though it, arriving in a lush world filled with giant insects and amphibians where his speed starts picking up more and more, showing his plan actually working. Y/N runs through an enitire, knocking giant humanoid newts off their feet before another tunnel opens up ahead of him, taking him where Savitar is and allowing for him to get another punch in, breaking off his armor.

Y/N opens up another tunnel and runs through, appearing in an archipelago where giant bones are seen along with weird looking monsters and pointy eared people but the boy paid no attention to them, continuing to run around his new terrain with his electricity slowly starting to turn white. He opens up a tunnel and runs through, appearing back on Earth to punch Savitar once more.

He opens up yet another tunnel and enters, finding the place to look exactly like something from a fairy tail with the skies being pink and even magical creatures roaming around. Y/N catches a glimpse of this place's moon, well multiple moons, and also a giant castle in this distance. He feels his speed reach max level, making the boy smirk as he opens up a tunnel back home.

Y/N appears back on Earth and punches Savitar one last time, destroying his chest plate and sending him tumbling across the ground. His evil self looks up, letting out a gasp as he sees Y/N in front of him, his entire body vibrating with white lightning pulsing all around the boy's body but most importantly, he looked really pissed off.

Savitar: "W-Wait! How are you doing th-- Argh!"

He gets push into the ground by Y/N who raises both of his hands into the air, showing them vibrating before plunging them deep into Savitar's chest, making him yell out in excrushiating pain. Dust and rocks starts levitating into the air as white electricy courses through Savitar's entire body before a white explosion occurs, lighting sparking around the smoke cloud.

All that remains is Savitar lying in a ditch naked panting heavily with only his pants on, his suit of armor gone forever. Y/N stood over him, still looking angry as his evil doppelganger sits up and stares at him, chuckling a bit.

Y/N (Savitar):"Heh... Well, that was something.."

Savitar tries to throw in one last good punch at Y/N, only for a hand to phase out of his chest in an instant. He lets out a gasp and turns his head to see Y/N with his hand phasing though his back, glaring at him with bloodshot eyes. Before he could get a word out, he pushes Savitar down into the ground and starts running across the entire world, dragging him and his face across the globe hundreds of time as Savitar lets out screams of pure agony.

Y/N comes to stop and holds his arm out, showing the entire front of Savitar utterly messed up. His face was gone, showing only his skull and tongue sticking out with his chest and legs showing his organs and bones but Y/N could feel him still twitching a bit before spinning him around and letting go of his body, sending Savitar's almost lifeless body barreling into the sun where he immediately burns up and dies, gone from his timeline forever.

Once he was dealt with, Y/N lets out a sigh of relief before getting into a running position on a stretch of road, his white lightning pulsing around his entire body. He lets out one last prayer and takes off, destroying the road behind him. Y/N continues running and running like his life depended on it until a different looking tunnel opens up in front of him, swallowing him up and disappearing shortly after.

(.......)

Y/N opens his eyes and finds himself running though a tunnel, realizing that he was in the Speed Force itself. He sees different colored lightning sparking all over the tunnel as he starts hearing voices.. Voices of his girls. As he ran through the tunnel, he starts remembering all the good time they spent together...

Him taking Isabela all over the world, showing her beautiful sights, rich cultures of other countries, and even the food before remembering the time she confessed to him and when they shared their first kiss together in his secret spot.

He remembers his times with Dolores, the two going on their picnic where he gifted her the noise canceling ear buds, the time he took her to go stargazing in Hawaii a couple times, and the time Dolores shared her first kiss with him.

Y/N smiles as he remembered how his time with Luisa went, it wasn't as major as the other girls but regardless, the two of them had fun helping each other around the Encanto, him yelling at a couple of villagers to do the simple jobs and not make her do it, him telling her to take it easy on how hard she's working, and lastly their kiss.

And Mirabel, his mariposa, the girl who accidentally punched him in the nose ever since he arrived in the Encanto, it always got him laughing on how they first met. She and him spent the most time together, living in the same room as her and all, but he was there for her to tell that she will just as special as the rest of her family, gift or no gift. Y/N remembered the times he and her would pull pranks on certain people (mostly on her cousin Camilo) and then the time the both of them went on their date at Tiana's Palace and New Orleans, including their kiss under the Evening Star where she made a wish.

Y/N smiles as tears started flowing out of his eyes again, letting out a little chuckle with each of his footsteps taking him back in time, accompanied by the voices of his girls in the Speed Force tunnel saying the same words together..

Mirabel, Isabela, Dolores & Luisa: "We love you Y/N."

Y/N: "I-I love you girls too..!"

An portal appears just ahead of him, showing a image of the crumbling casita with the girls inside of the courtyard huddled together. He gives one last smile and runs through the portal.

(The Encanto)

Julieta: "G-Girls!"

Julieta yells out to the four girls huddled together inside of the crumbling casita, the rest of her family around her doing the same thing until everything comes to a stop, freezing in place. Y/N appears right besides the mother in his Flash Suit, white lightning pulsing all around him.

Y/N: "Don't worry Julieta.."

Suddenly, he buckles forward a bit and steadies himself, feeling himself getting weaker and weaker as time slowly starts to resume. Realizing, he won't have much time left with this new speed, Y/N immediately runs into the casita and grabs all four of the girls, their weight not mattering to him in the slightest when in stopped time.

He runs back out with the girls, the candle in Mirabel's hands and just in time as time resumes back to normal. Casita crumbles to the ground with Y/N falling to the ground himself due to the combined weight of the girls, causing the five of them to roll onto the dirt and stop in front of everyone. Their eyes widen in shock in seeing them appear.

Julieta: "Dios mio! Y-You're alright!"

Julieta immediately rushes over and pulls her three daughters into a hug with her husband Agustin doing the same thing. Pepa, Felix, Camilo, and Antonio runs over to Dolores and pulls her into a big hug, crying and relived that she's alive. Y/N couldn't help but smile in seeing them happy once more.

Isabela: "W-What just happened?"

Luisa: "We were just here and then in the house just a second ago a-and now we're back here again!?"

Dolores: "H-How did we.."

As they try to figure out what happened, Mirabel looks down at her hand and see the magic candle's fire extinguishing but before she could process it, she sees Y/N laying on the ground in a weird suit she's never seen before.

Mirabel: "Y/N!"

She separates from her mother's hug along with her siblings and cousin after hearing her call their boyfriend's name, coming over to kneel beside him with Mirabel moving Y/N's head on her lap as the boy lets out a little grunt and takes off his mask, showing his face.

Y/N: "(Smirks) H-Hey girls... I did it. I saved you all..."

The girls starts panicking a bit once they saw Y/N's face, he looked malnourished and extremely tired, almost like he was out of energy as his white lightning was gone. He tries to lift his hands to touch the girls, only for them to drop back down with Isabela holding one hand while Dolores and Luisa held the other together.

Isabela: "Y-Y/N, what happened to you?"

Dolores: "Why do you look so.. weak?"

Y/N: "Well... I burnt a lot of calories but it was worth it if it meant protecting you, I'm just glad.."

Mirabel: "T-Thank you Y/N.."

Y/N: "I...I'm g-glad.. I m-made it.."

Y/N gives one last smile as his eyes closes, not hearing the cries of his girls begging him to stay awake along with the rest of the Family Madrigal yelling and wanting him to get back up and stay with them...

[Two Chapters Left...]

(Word Count: 4900+ Words)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Encanto Від Boo!

Фанфіки

224K 7.1K 16
Male Mirabel x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Encanto. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Sk...
64.2K 1.1K 11
you are y/n madrigal. Antonio's twin sister. it's the night of your guys birthday. but something else happens. what will happen to the encanto?
673K 16.2K 64
When the charmer of Encanto falls I love with the girl of his dreams Camilo madrigal x FEM!reader (If I get enough votes I may change to non specif...
125K 4K 100
The Madrigal family isn't the only gifted ones in the Encanto. They're just the loved ones. Y/n is part of the L/N family, who mirrors La Casa Madri...