The Encanto's Lover Boy [Madr...

By DrVash

A boy named Y/N recently moved into the Encanto in search of a new life but what would happen if he suddenly... More

Before We Start
Chapter 1-"A New Life"
Chapter 2-"Meet the Madrigals"
Chapter 3-"First Night at the Madrigals"
Chapter 4-"Breakfast with the Madrigals"
Chapter 5-"Rat Man"
Chapter 6-"Imperfection"
Chapter 7-"Turn It Down"
Chapter 8-"Everyone Deserves a Break"
Chapter 9-"The Speedster and the Butterfly"
Chapter 10-"Pollination"
Chapter 11-"Antonio's Birthday"
Chapter 12-"Before the Storm"
Chapter 13-"The Vision"
Chapter 15-"Fuerza de la Velocidad"
Chapter 16-"Forever Family"
Chapter 17-"The Future"

Chapter 14-"God of Speed"

2.8K 168 79
By DrVash

(The Encanto)

Savitar: "Let's go for a run!"

Lightning sparks around the both of them as Savitar starts running out of the Encanto, holding Y/N by the neck with the boy trying his best to free himself. They run through entire cities, passing cars and making their alarms go off before eventually arriving at the beachy shores of Colombia, the giant speedster throwing the boy and making his entire body skip across the coarse and rough surface.

Savitar catches up with the skipping body of Y/N and grabs him by the neck once more as a blue tunnel opens up in front of them, the giant running into it and arriving in an entirely different country of Greece. He comes to a stop inside of a ruined temple and throws Y/N across the stone floor, the boy landing a couple feet away from him.

Y/N: "Argh, mierda! Where did you take me?!"

Savitar: "Greece, at a temple dedicated to Hermes, the Greek God of Speed."

Y/N: "Why... why are attacking me? Why did you bring me here? I'm trying to save the miracle and protect the Madrigals!"

Savitar: "Why do you even bother? Didn't I warn you that in spite of everything you do for them, eventually they will hate you! They'll just shun you like the rest of those people back at home..!"

He yells out to Y/N with hatred in his voice. The boy lets out a grunt and slowly starts to get back up, clutching his shoulder and putting in back in place as he stares at Savitar with confusion, feeling that this monster had a connection to him or the Madrigals for some reason if he's doing this.

Y/N: "You say that like it's a personal thing.. Like as if you were there, living it. The way you're talking about the Madrigals, how you know about how I was treated by the team back home.. Just who are you?"

Savitar: "See for yourself."

Savitar kneels down in front of Y/N, his metallic armor opening up bit by bit. His mask releases along with the back of his armor popping open which allows someone to jump out, making Y/N step back a bit in shock at seeing who it was..

Y/N: "Y-You're... Me?"

Y/N (Savitar): "I am you... I am the future Flash."

Y/N stares at Savitar in absolute shock at the giant speedster that he is facing was actually him all along. He was exactly how Antonio described him to be, he wore darker clothes and his hair was messy except he forgot to mention the eyebags under Savitar's eyes, showing a lack of sleep.

Y/N: "H-How are you even a thing?"

Y/N (Savitar): "I am a timeline duplicate. Remember the Cosmic Treadmill? When you were using it, you used way more speed than you intended that instead of going to a different universe... You moved into an ENTIRELY different Multiverse."

Y/N: "What?"

Y/N (Savitar): "Yeah! We're not even in our own Multiverse anymore, amigo! There's no Justice League, no Titans, no nothing that reminds us of our old home!"

Y/N: "I... entered a completely different multiverse?"

Y/N (Savitar): "When you did that, the amount of energy you created when you ran on the treadmill, created two duplicate timelines in this universe we're living in. One with you... and the other with me."

Savitar starts walking around the temple, looking at the ruins of the former place that worshipped this land's god of speed. Y/N notices something behind him and sees an old and broken marble statue of Hermes laying on the floor with his legs gone.

Y/N (Savitar): "In my timeline, it almost played out just like yours. The girls fell in love with me but everyone else in the Encanto, they didn't really like that idea.. They thought it was a terrible, crazy, and disgusting thing, the thought of multiple girls sharing one man.. Especially the parents, they were a bunch of perras..."

Y/N: "How did you... become like this?"

Y/N (Savitar): "I was out of the Encanto one time and came back late than normal, only to find the Casita destroyed and what I found in the rubble... were the dead bodies of Isabela, Mirabel, Dolores, and Luisa. The magic was destroyed when I was away and took the girls with it.."

Y/N's eyes widen in shock and horror at what he heard. The magic was gone and casita fell, taking his girls with them. He starts breathing more heavily, thinking about how things are going back in the Encanto with the girls and everyone else when he isn't there, especially with the magic in this timeline clearly in danger and one of his girls even pregnant with his child.

Y/N (Savitar): "The other family members all survived and when they saw me... They started to blame me, blaming me for not being there to save the girls... even Antonio and Agustin blamed me. It only got worse when the entire village started revolting against me, they all hated me and blamed me for ruining their precious Madrigal family, destroying the magic and their peaceful little community.. The Madrigals just watched as it all happened.."

Y/N: "But.. the people in my Encanto accepted me and the girls together, they all thought that all five of us were good for each other."

Y/N (Savitar): "Hehehe... That's a funny little thing! You see Y/N, in this world, you got the better timeline and had a happy life here, they all accepted you with more open arms than they did with me! Meanwhile, I was broken.... and alone... once again. I just wanted the pain to end.. Isn't it ironic? We were back where we started, just like back at home, no friends and family."

Y/N: "I-I can help you, maybe we could--"

Y/N (Savitar): "No no no, (Waves finger) let me finish. I then realized the truth Y/N... God feels no pain and all I had to do for us to become one."

Y/N: "Wait, us? I don't even want to become one! It's crazy!"

Y/N (Savitar): "I'm offering you a chance here Y/N.. We can spared from this pain together and be gods, ruling everything and all that needs to happen is for the girls to die so that you will be driven so far into the dark, that I can be born.. How 'bout that?"

Savitar stares at Y/N, waiting for an answer only to be met with a lightning punch to the face which sends him flying into a pillar. He falls to the floor with grunt and looks back at his other self to see Y/N glaring at him, his eyes sparking blue electricity along with his right hand which was used to punch him.

Y/N: "You're fucking insane if you think I'm gonna let you kill my girls.."

Y/N (Savitar): "(Spits out blood) I'll take that as a no.."

Y/N runs over and picks up Savitar by the collar of his shirt and throws him against the pillar, lifting his right hand to show it vibrating at crazy speeds which his evil version sees and chuckles at the sight.

Y/N: "You're gonna die right here!"

Y/N (Savitar): "Hehehe.. HAHAHA!" (1:04 for Better Effect)

His laugh echoes around the ruined temple until Y/N hears loud footsteps behind him and turns to see Savitar's giant armor grabbing him by shoulder and throwing him off its wearer. Y/N quickly blocks a stomp from the suit of armor and knocks its legs aside with a punch before rolling to the side to dodge an incoming punch.

The back of the armor opens up, allowing Savitar to run and jump back in with his superspeed. The armor powering back up with blue energy, its owner back inside as he stares at Y/N a couple feet away from him, his normal clothes looking damaged and a mess.

Savitar: "Since we're gonna fight, how about make it like old times?"

A compartment opens up in Savitar's armor, shooting out a familiar golden ring at the boy. Y/N catches it in his hand and realizes that it's his old Flash Ring that he left in his backpack. He curses under his breath and presses the lightning emblem in the middle which pops it open, shooting out a suit.

Y/N uses his super speed and quickly puts it on, tossing his normal clothes aside as yellow and black electricity surges and crackles all over the boy's body, his powers feeling rejuvenated being in the suit once more.

Y/N: "You're not gonna be killing my girls, ever.."

Savitar: "We'll see... Flash. Try to keep up."

Blue electricity sparks around Savitar and he takes off running with Y/N quickly chasing after him, the two leaving trails of lightning behind them. A blue tunnel appears ahead of them which they run into, taking them out of Greece and to another part of the world at the Polynesian Islands.

They run across the vast ocean, both sides trying to keep up with each other as reach an island. Savitar turns around in time and holds his arm out, making Y/N run straight into a clothesline and fall onto the sand. The black giant lifts him back up and punches him right in the ribs but instead of buckling in pain, Y/N returns with his own punches infused with electricity that hits Savitar across the face and liver area.

Savitar growls and hits right back with an uppercut, knocking Y/N in the air before punching him straight in the chest that sends him flying a couple feet away. He lands hard on the sand and gets up to see Savitar running off, groaning in annoyance and chasing after him. The two continue to run across the ocean, passing a much bigger island with mountains so large they resembled that of a sleeping giant.

Another blue tunnel opens up ahead of them, taking them to the top of a snowy mountain range somewhere in Scandinavia. Y/N is immediately hit with the freezing temperatures but ignores it, speeding up to tackle Savitar from the back which knocks the both of them into the snow. He tries to recover but Savitar did first, appearing on top of him to deliver numerous punches to his face and picking the boy up to slam him back down onto the snow.

Savitar: "Had enough?"

Y/N: "(Looks up) Not even close."

Savitar picks the boy up by his neck and starts running throughout the mountain range, running Y/N into more snow and even rocks until he suddenly spots something bright in the distance. A castle, made out of... Ice? It was situated on top of a high mountain which gains Savitar's interest.

He runs over to the castle with Y/N, going over an ice bridge that was above a gorge and spinning around at super speed, letting go at the perfect time which sends Y/N straight through the giant ice doors. Savitar enters the castle and finds the interior of the place made entirely out of ice but no one seems to living here anymore, especially with snow being seen all over the place. He then looks back at the boy and sees him trying to cry out in pain but getting thrown into two ice doors made him unable to.

Savitar: "This is a nice castle, don't you think so Flash?"

Y/N: "Uragh!!"

The giant monster grabs Y/N's leg and starts running around the ice castle, dragging him across the icy floors and making him bump into every piece of the castle, some parts even hitting him in the face which cause his nose to start bleeding. They reach the top floor, Savitar tossing him into an ice chandelier hanging up and brings it down with him. Y/N's eyes snaps open with his eyes sparking electricity before starting to vibrate his molecules at a fast pace, making him phase through the top floor and miss getting impaled by the ice chandelier.

Y/N falls though the top floor and lands back at the start of the castle, letting out a groan of pain before quickly getting back up to see Savitar standing right in front of him. He tries to get a word out but is unable to when Savitar grabs him by the mouth.

Savitar: "Impressive.. I see that you're still able to fight in this timeline but... It's not gonna be enough for you to beat me."

Savitar starts running with Y/N as a blue tunnel opens up, taking them to a new location, to a random park out in the middle of the night. He starts running around the place, smashing Y/N into trees who returns the favor by kicking him in the face which only makes him growl in anger.

Meanwhile, a male-and-female couple are seen walking on a path in the park, holding hands with each other. The two come to a stop underneath a tree and let go of each other hands, the woman looking up at the night sky while the man next to her pulls something out of his coat, letting out a deep breath before hiding the item behind his back as he turns to his girlfriend with a smile.

Alistair: "Sophia, we've been together for how long exactly?"

Sophia: "We've been together for 6 years, Alistair and why are you asking me that? You know exactly how long we've been together."

Alistair: "Hehe, I know. I just wanted to hear you say it. (Sighs) Sophia, have you ever thought about having kids?"

Sophia: "What are you trying to say? Of course, I thought of having kids.. Why are you asking weird questions lately?"

Alistair: "Because.. I want us to take our relationship further, my love."

Alistair pulls out the item from his back and gets on one knee, holding a small box in his hand. Sophia immediately gasp as her boyfriend opens the box up, revealing a shiny diamond ring as he gives her a smile.

Alistair: "Sophia, will you do me the honors and marry me?"

Sophia: "Oh Alistair... Yes! Of course, I'll marry you!"

He smiles and takes the ring out the box, sliding it onto Sophia's ring finger before getting up, pulling each other into a hug and separating shortly after, holding each other's hands.

Alistair: "Well, guess this makes you.. Sophia McGee, my lovely wife."

Sophia: "I love you, Alistair."

Alistair: "I love you too, Sophia."

Sophia closes her eyes and leans in for a kiss but instead of feeling her boyfriend's lips, she suddenly feels a burst of sound and a liquid splash all over her face. She opens her eyes and no longer sees her boyfriend in front of her, except for a pool of blood and guts all over the ground where he was standing.

She looks to her side and sees a large black humanoid creature in black armor, holding an unconscious person in a weird outfit by their neck, the both of them covered in blood and guts. The monster stares at her and chuckles before running off, leaving her by herself.

Sophia: "A-Alistair.."

Sophia looks down and sees her fiancé's detached hands still hanging onto hers, dripping blood. She starts to shake, her breath getting heavier and heavier as tears starts flowing from her eyes.

Sophia: "Alistair... Alistair..! Alistair!"

(With Y/N and Savitar...)

Y/N wakes up from being knocked out and suddenly finds himself covered in blood, his eyes widening in horror as he screams out in shock. In front of him, Savitar lets out an annoyed growl and stops running, throwing him aside to let him scream.

Y/N: "What the fuck happened?! Why am I covered in blood?!"

Savitar: "I used your body as a battering ram and ended an entire bloodline."

Y/N: "Oh god.. I'm gonna.. (Hurls)"

He hurls and starts vomiting onto the grass with Savitar chuckling in a deep tone at his other self in utter distress and disgust. Y/N stops vomiting and stares at his blood covered hands, horrified at the sight before Savitar runs up behind him and grabs him by the back of the neck.

Savitar: "Let's get you cleaned up!"

Before Y/N could respond, Savitar takes off running with him once more. They run through the many cities they came across, freaking out many of the citizens as they fought throughout their cities. The boy kicks Savitar in the chest which causes him to let go with Y/N shooting out a blast of light from his hands, hitting the giant monster and sending him into a car, making the alarm go off.

Y/N runs at Savitar, grabbing him by the head and uses his superspeed to start smashing his head into the car, denting it even more which pisses his opponent off seeing him use such a move against him. Civilians ran for their lives as they see the two appeared out of nowhere. Savitar kicks him off, sending the boy into another car and rushes at him, punching him in the face, only for the boy to return the favor by sending him into another car, throwing quick punches to the stomach.

Savitar tries to throw a punch but his good self blocks it and returns with a left hook to the face and lightning kick to the crotch, making the black behemoth actually buckle in pain. Y/N then starts running away with his opponent letting out an angry roar and chasing after him. The two of them run through the countrysides, creating sonic booms which knocked mailboxes off their hinges and made windmills spin faster than normal.

They arrive at the state of New Jersey at a town called Glass Shard Beach on the East Coast of the US. Y/N continues to run around the city with Savitar chasing him, the both of them dodging incoming cars. Savitar reaches to grab him from behind but a garbage truck barrels straight towards them, Y/N quickly going to another path to avoid getting hit but instead of moving out the way, the evil duplicate leaps onto the truck and launches himself into the air, leaving a big dent on the roof of the vehicle.

Y/N: "What the fu--"

Savitar falls from the sky and tackles Y/N on his way down, sending the both of them tumbling through the streets of Glass Shard Beach and coming to a stop on the beaches, causing some seagulls to fly off and a couple beachgoers to run for their lives. Y/N gets up first and runs at Savitar, kneeing him straight in the face which sends him into the water.

Meanwhile, a two young boys can be seen watching the fight behind a small boulder. One of them wore glasses and even had 6 fingers on both of his hands, watching the entire thing with fascination as he draws something in his notebook while his brother next to him rooted for the man in black fabric.

???: "Yeah, kick that monster's butt, lighting guy!"

???: "Stan, be quiet! We don't want to draw any attention to us!"

Stan: "What's worse that could happen, Ford? That guy's here to protect us from that evil monster!"

Ford: "A lot of things, Stanley!"

Savitar gets up back up and touches the front of his mask, feeling a dent and even little cracks on it. He looks up and sees Y/N on the beach panting heavily, holding the side of his ribs in pain before the both of them heard two voices, looking over and seeing two young boys arguing with each other behind a boulder. Y/N's eyes widen at seeing them here and looks back at Savitar, only to find him missing.

Y/N: "No, where--"

Stan: "Let go of my brother!"

Y/N turns to the yelling and sees Savitar holding one of the boys in the air, the one with glasses and six fingers on both hands. His brother punches and kicks the giant man at his leg, yelling at him to release his brother which makes Savitar groan in annoyance before smacking the kid in the face and sending him falling onto the sand, unconscious with his nose bleeding.

Ford: "Stanley! (To Savitar) Let me go, you evil automaton!"

Y/N: "Savitar! Let the kid go!"

Ford: "Help me sir!"

Y/N: "Don't worry kid, you're gonna be alright! I'm gonna get you outta here, okay?"

Savitar: "Look at you, being a hero like you once were. Telling people its gonna be alright."

Y/N: "Let him go Savitar, this is between you and me!"

Savitar: "Hehe... Let's see if you're still willing to risk your own life for somebody else!"

A long black claw pops out of Savitar's other hand and turning it on the boy, aiming straight for his face but before it could connect, a flash of white lightning erupts from Y/N and he appears right next to Savitar in an instant, his fist charged with white electricity. He sends the punch straight into the speedster's dome, making him drop the kid and knocking him far away.

Y/N catches the boy in time and quickly takes him and his brother out of harms way, moving them over to the pier where its safe. He sets the boys down and the one with glasses runs over to check on his brother who gets back up, wiping away the blood on his nose with a little smirk.

Ford: "Stanley, are you okay?! Your nose is bleeding!"

Stan: "My nose is bleeding? This is awesome!"

Y/N: "Kids, you two need to leave. Now. Go back to your parents, its way too dangerous out here."

Stan: "Hey, thanks for saving me and my dumb brother! And look at you, your outfit is so cool! Can I have an autograph?!"

Y/N: "A-Alright but after that, you two go straight home, you hear?"

Brothers: "Yes sir!"

Y/N looks around to find something to autograph until his eyes landed on a loose plank sitting on the dock. He rips it off and starts vibrating his hands, electricity surrounding his finger as he starts writing on it.

Ford: "W-What's you name, sir?"

Y/N: "You can call me.."

He finishes writing on the piece of wood and hands it to the twin boys, the both of them taking and looking at it to see the name.. "The Flash" on the board, slightly burnt from his electricity.

Ford: "The Flash.."

Stan: "Cooooool!"

Y/N: "Now, run kids! Get outta here!"

The two kids immediately start running off with the signed plank, thanking and waving goodbye to Y/N both with smiles on their faces. He lets out a sigh before smiling a little himself until he feel a heavy palm on his shoulder.

Savitar: "How adorable. You have fans, too bad they're gonna die."

Y/N: "No!"

Y/N turns around to punch Savitar, only to be met with a stab to the gut by the long black claw. He lets out a gasp as he felt himself get impaled, his darker self chuckling to himself in a deep manner. Y/N tries to remove himself from the blade but Savitar pushes it in deeper, making him cry out in pain.

Y/N: "Arggggh!"

Savitar: "How about we go back home and check on the magic and the girls, huh? We'd might be lucky enough to see them get crushed!"

Savitar runs back to the water and slams Y/N down under the surface, shaking him around to get rid of the blood as he tries to free himself. He gets lifted out of the water with Savitar removing his long claw out of his gut, the boy letting out a grunt of pain as he grabs the black goliath by the neck, trying to choke him.

Savitar: "Futile."

He removes Y/N's fabric mask, showing his angered face before reeling his head back and pulling it back in, headbutting Y/N right in the face, breaking his nose and causing it to bleed along with creating a gash on his forehead. The attack dazes the boy and makes him let go of Savitar's neck. The two run off into the ocean, making their way back to the Encanto for a special show.

(The Encanto, Colombia)

Isabela: ♫ What else can I doooo? ♫

Isabela and Mirabel falls from the sky and lands on a big pile of colorful flowers in the courtyard of the casita, the both of them laughing together and actually getting along. Isabela looks quite different as her hair was strained and her dress was stained in many different colors after messing with some colorful flowers after her gift's potential was unlocked with the help of her younger sister.

Isabela: "Haha, you're a bad influence, you know that sis?"

Mirabel: "You know me and don't forget, if it weren't for Y/N, we might not be here."

Isabela doesn't say a word and instead, smiles before pulling Mirabel into another hug which she gladly returns, the sister's relationship now mended and strong once more.

Alma: "What is going on?!"

The sisters separate from their hug and turns to see their abuela walking in, looking absolutely horrified at the sight of the weird plants all over the house and Isabela in front of her.

Mirabel: "Abuela! It's okay! Everything's... We're gonna save the miracle! The magic--"

Alma: "What are you talking about?! Look at out house! Look at your sister!"

Mirabel: "Please just... Isabela wasn't happy."

Alma: "Of course she isn't happy! You caused a problem at dinner and nearly got Isabela hurt, even her child! What if the both of them were seriously harmed?!"

Mirabel: "No no no, I didn't mean to hurt anyone, especially Isabela and her child! And I didn't mean for it to happen at all! We did all of this and the candle actually got brighter, abuela..! The cracks, they were even.."

Alma: "Mirabel.."

Mirabel: "That's why I'm in the vision! I'm saving the miracle!"

Alma: "You have to stop, Mirabel!"

Alma yells out at her granddaughter causing Mirabel to flinch and move back a bit, a saddened look on her face. Luisa appears in the back with Isabela going over to stand next to her sister, the both of them worried.

Alma: "The cracks started with you.. Bruno left because of you. Luisa is losing her powers. Isabela's out of control and almost got hurt. Because of you! I don't know why you weren't given a gift but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!"

As she said that last part, Mirabel looks down at the floor, tears started to form at the corner of her eyes as casita around them starts to rumble with cracks starting to appear all over the courtyard. Julieta and Agustin comes and sees their daughter talking with Alma, worry and concern crepting up to their faces.

Mirabel: "I-I will never be good enough for you... Will I? No matter how hard I try.."

Mirabel looks over her sisters and parents before back at her abuela.

Mirabel: "No matter how hard any of us tries.. Luisa will never be strong enough. Isabela won't be perfect enough. Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him!"

Alma: "Bruno didn't care about this family!"

Mirabel: "He loves this family! I love this family! Y/N also loves this family! We all love this family! You're the one that doesn't care!"

Cracks starts appearing more and more in the casita, some even getting outside and making their way through the entire village with the villagers moving out of harm's way.

Mirabel: "You're the one breaking our home!"

Alma: "Don't you ever...!"

Mirabel: "The miracle is dying, because of you!"

Alma's eyes widen in shock. Mirabel realizes what she said but doesn't say anything, continuing to stare at her abuela until a giant crack appears between the both of them as it gets bigger and bigger, making its way up to the magic candle.

(With Y/N...)

Outside of the crumbling casita, Y/N is seen laying on the ground, all bruised and beaten with blood leaking out of his broken nose along with a big gash on his forehead. His suit had tears all over it, including claw marks from Savitar. He starts to get up and lets out a cough as he starts crawling towards casita, wanting to go save the his girls and the family.

Y/N: "I-I... (Coughs) ..need to... save...! Argh!"

Savitar appears right beside him and delivers a devastating kick to his left rib, cracking the bones on that side and sending him into a nearby tree. Y/N yells out in pain, his screaming being for miles. He turns to the black behemoth slowly approaching him with blue electricity pulsing around his body.

Y/N couldn't help but feel utter dread and fear as Savitar approaches him, his claw popping out of the wrist. He looks at the casita and sees it starting to crumble and tries to get up, only for Savitar to appear in front of him and step on his chest with his heavy metal foot.

Savitar: "This is it! Now the moment is upon us, my ascension to become a god."

Y/N: "P-Please.. don't... don't do this..! I can't.. lose them!"

They hear the sound of yelling and turn to see everyone getting ejected out of the front entrance of Casita but Mirabel wasn't there. Savitar chuckles as he sees them before grabbing Y/N and running over, throwing Y/N onto the ground just a couple feet behind the family before lifting his foot up and bringing it down onto Y/N's right leg, breaking his bones which makes him yell out in pain.

Time starts to slow down around them as Savitar stares down at him, seeing him with tears coming out of his eyes and trying to reach out to the casita where Mirable is seen stuck in time in the courtyard with the magic candle in her hands.

Savitar: "I've been stuck in a eternity of pain and hell, now welcome to yours!"

Y/N: "No, don't do this! Don't do this! I'm begging you!"

Savitar: "You lose, Y/N."

Savitar uses his superspeed, gathering Dolores, Isabela, and Luisa in an instant and placing them all inside of the crumbling casita. Y/N lets out a "No!" and gets up, trying to run in and save his girls as time resumes at its normal pace.

In the casita, Dolores, Isabela, and Luisa realizes where they are and look down at Mirabel who was looking back at them in horror at seeing them here. The four girls look out the front doors and sees their family screaming out until they see their boyfriend Y/N limping and reaching out to them, crying and yelling.

The four girls all huddle together as one final embrace with each other with the last things they see being their family and the love of their life as the rubble of casita falls down on them...

[Three Chapters Left...]

(Word Count: 5200+ Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 379 14
la familia madrigal ! encanto oc x oc under editing.
64.2K 1.1K 11
you are y/n madrigal. Antonio's twin sister. it's the night of your guys birthday. but something else happens. what will happen to the encanto?
13.3K 377 9
(Y/n) left for dead by her people, hears about a magical family in the village of Encanto. She is accepted by most, except for one boy.
34.8K 1.3K 23
ᵐⁱʳᵃᵇᵉˡ ˣ ᶠᵉᵐ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Y/n is a childhood friend of one and only Mirabel Madrigal, they were besties and even promised to each other...