๐“˜ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ||๏ฟฝ...

Od omnonmie

ยท"๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... Viac

\ /
ๅฏ›ใ
ๆ•‘ไธ–ไธป
้–‹ๅ‚ฌ
ๆ„่ฆ‹
่จผๆ˜Ž
ๅ‡บไผšใ†
ๆ˜ผๅฏ
๊งโ˜ผ๏ธŽ๊ง‚
่ญฐ่ซ–
ไผ‘ๆ†ฉ
ๆœ้ฃŸ
ๆ‰‹ไผใ†
ใคใชใ
เผ†
ๅคข
่ตทใใฆใ„ใ‚‹
ไฟก้ ผ
็‚Ž
ไน—ใ‚‹
ไฟ—่ชž
ๅˆฅใ‚Œ
ๆ•‘ๆธˆ
ๆททไนฑ
ๅœฐๅŒบ
ไธŠใฎ
ๅฆปใŸใก
ใ”ๅ…„ๅผŸ
ๆˆฆใ„
ๅฎณๆฏ’
ไฝ™ๆณข
ไธ€็ท’
็™พๅˆ
ใ‚ซใ‚นใƒ†ใƒฉ
ๅ‡บไผšใ„
่ถ
ๆ‘
่ชฐใ‹
ๆ„›
้œง
ไบบๅฝข
ใ“ใฆใคใใ‚“
้”ๆˆๆธˆใฟ
Read please.
ใ›ใ‚“ใทใ†
้จ’ไนฑ
๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„
่‹ฆใ—ใ‚€
็พŽ
ๆๆ€–ๅฟƒ

้™ฝ

188 3 1
Od omnonmie

Sun

"Tanjiro-san. Thank you very much for supplying both Nezuko-san's blood and the blood from those Junikuzuki. A man who was turned into a demon by Muzan got his consciousness back. And it's thanks to Nezuko's blood. Now he can live free of Muzak's influence on just a small amount of blood. I was surprised by the changes in Nezuko's blood. It's components transformed countlessly in a very short time span.

This whole time, I've been thinking about the reason why Nezuko hasn't regained her consciousness yet and still acting like a child. I think that inside her, there's something more important she's prioritizing, than regaining her consciousness. Tanjiro-san, this is my speculation. But I think Nezuko can conquers the sun in the near future."

"Nezuko... Thank the Gods... Are you okay?  Are... you... human?"

Nezuko could only stare and utter the same phrase her brother had spoken. "Th- Thank Gods. Thank Gods. Ar... are okay. Gods."

"She's talking...!! But her eyes and fangs are still... So she's not human yet..."

The villagers profusely conveyed their thanks and gratitude for saving them from a near death encounter with an Upper Moon demon. "I would never forgive myself if you died, Nezuko-chan..."

"Wait... Are you okay? You didn't turn into dust and disappear-? UWAAAAAH! GREAT! THIS IS GREAT!! NEZUKO'S SAFEEEEE!!"

"So great." Clinging to Nezuko, he nuzzled his head on her neck. Gripping her small frame with his calloused hands as tight as he can. He was ready to witness the dying and disintegrating body of his sister,  but was met with overwhelming joy after seeing Nezuko unscathed and well. 

Genya watched from afar with a gentle smile, quietly listening to the small celebration of everyone before Tanjiro's body gave up on him and passed out from pure exhaustion. From the inner forest can be heard Mitsuri's screech. Injured and bleeding as tears run down her face. Saito is no similar to her, bruises everywhere and one eye unable to open from the blood dripping down. The to their surprise, the tree monsters along with Zohakuten began to disintegrate which means only one thing. Tanjiro was able to behead the demon.

"Hey! I am alive! We are live Sa-chan! Tanjiro-kun and the others must've cut the real body's head off!! We are safe now Sa-chan!!"

.Muzan.

A small stature of a kid stand on a shelf with book piling beneath his feet. An elder lady along wth a maid came through the room, calling the child Toshikuni. The old lady asked what might be wrong but was merely ignored as Toshikuni's veins began to pop and eyes began to contract. 

"Someone who can withstand the sun has finally...!! Amazing job, Hantengu!!"

"Well, you seem to be having fun. What was the story in that book about-" The lady's word were cut short as she was instantly beheaded with a quick slash, no one even saw coming. The maid beside her was stunned on her place and saw the horror of her lady, dead on the floor with her head nowhere on her body. 

"There's no need to search for the Blue Spider Lily anymore. It's been so long...! But this, this is why, for a thousand years, why I've continued spreading my ind even though I didn't want to. Something tells me to even the Juni Kizuki have in them. The chosen demon. If I eat that girl and absorb her, I can actually defeat the sun!!" 

The maid screamed bloody murder before being silence forever by a single sing of his hand. The man that turned Muzan into a demon he is today during the Heian period was a generous doctor. But he was told that he would die before he turned twenty. Regardless of the fact that the suffered so much just to live a little longer. And Muzan, exasperated by his worsening condition, he took the doctor's life. 

Right after killing the man, Muzan came to terms and realized that the doctor's medicine was actually working. He thought he obtained a strong body, but one problem arose. He's unable to walk in the sun. He realized that he would die if he got hit by the sun's rays.  As for his cravings of human flesh, It wasn't a trouble for him for it solved his problem. But he resented the fact that he has to restrict his movements in the afternoon, and it made him more pissed. He wanted a body that could withstand the sunlight. 

He saw the compound the doctor used to make the medicine, but it was only in the experimental stage. He had no idea how to make the medicine known as the 'Blue Spider Lily'.  Muzan wanted the perfect body, his biggest priorities now were the blue spider lily, and a demon who could withstand the sun. And now that Nezuko was able to, the battles will start to revolve around her. And they will be bloodier and harder than one could ever imagine.  

"Tanjiro, are you okay?" Muichiro asked as he teetered with his arm over Kotetsu-kun's shoulder for support. Tanjiro gave his thanks to the pillar for giving him the sword during. the final fight. 

"Thanks yo you too. With your help, I regained something important to me." Th two continued to talk when they heard a scream from behind them. Mitsuri came charging towards everyone while Saito slowly made her way, holding her left torso from a deep cut. The Love pillar pulled everyone in one big hug as she cried in pure relief and joy that everyone is alive and well.

Saito released from the grip and pat Genya's head softly, flashing him a smile of comfort and pride. "I'm glad you're alive. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Onee-chan."

.Aftermath.

Plans to revitalize and move the swordsmith village  had to be  expedited. Once it turns to night, the demons will come. Despite the fact that they were attacked by two Upper Moons, the village casual ties were kept to minimum. There was no time to mourn the fallen. Demons wouldn't wait. The world will never stop Turing, even when human lives are lost. 

There is Tanjiro all bandaged up and able to  sit up. Got-san beside him as he monitored the boy eating. "Oh, I see. They moved the village."

"We've made a number of 'dead villages'. So if anything happens, they can move there. And man, you were out cold foe seven days. You okay?" Goto-san worryingly asked but kept a poker face. Tanjiro answered yes whilst munching through an onigiri. 

"Kanjori-san said to eat a lot! And Ushikawa-san made some herbal tea to help with your recovery. They're very nice."

"That person seems a little weird though. So apparently, the Love and Mist Pillar slept for two days, then were at full power on the third." Goto whispered while Tanjiro merely nod and stating his respect for them. 

"Well, at least you're getting better quickly. I'm so happy everyone's alive... OH! I REALLY WANTED TO ASK THIS. I HEARED SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOUR SISTER. IS SHE OKAY?"

"Oh, yeah! She can walk in the sun now."

Goto voiced his concern and said, "Isn't that bad? Like, really bad?What's gonna happen now, though? What the heck's up with your sister?"

"They're looking into it now, but we don't know. We don't know if she's gonna go back to being a human or if she's gonna become a full demon."

"Kocho-sama's looking into it?"

"No, Tamayo-san is."

"Who's that?" Tanjiro began to choke and threw a coughing fit. Goto-san pat him on the back and offered him a drink to clear his throat. He then asked where are the little girls off to seeing how nobody is tending to Tanjiro in the clinic.

"None of the hunters are in serious conditions now, so they're playing around with Nezuko. Since she can speak a bit now."

"Man, really? That's nice. Well, things will bet outta hand once that yellow guy arrives."

"eh?"

.Hashira.

"Aaah. I envy you guys, dammit. Why can't I bump into Upper Moons?" 

"It's not like people bump into them all the time. But how are you two doing, Kanroji, Tokito, and Ushikawa?"

"Oh! Yes, I'me feeling a lot better!"

"I... am not at full strength yet..."

"I'm good for now.."

"If we lose any more pillars, the demon hunters will be in trouble... But defeating two upper moons without much casualty is very noble, indeed..."

"You three recovered surprisingly from this. Did anything happen?"

"Oyakata-sama probably wants to talk to us about everything, including this."

The wooden door behind them suddenly opened and revealed Amane-sama with her two children behind her. Sitting in a seize position. "I'm very sorry for the wait. For our pillar meeting today, I, Ubuyashiki Amane, will be attending in place of Ubuyashiki Kagaya. 

Right now, the disease affecting our master Kagaya has gotten worse. And he sends his apologies for being unable to attend this meeting infant of you all."

All of the pillars returned theirs respects by kneeling down with their heads down. "Understood... I will pray for Oyakata-sama's flickering flame of life to last a bit longer, even for just today. And for you to stay strong, Amane-sama." Gyomei sends his prayers for the family of Ubuyashiki, wishing the best wishes for them. 

"He would like to give thanks to all the pillars. I'm sure you all have heard this, but we have a demon who has conquered the sun, and she is here. Kubutsji Muzan has most likely altered his goals to go after here, so that he can conquer the sun himself. The time for all-out battle is approaching. 

Also, we have reports of strange markings appearing on Kanroji-sama and Tokito-sama during their battles against Upper Moon four and five. So I would like to ask you two about how you got those marks and what the conditions are to obtain them."

"Marks?" Mitsuri confusingly asked.

"During the Sengoku era, there were some swordsmen of the first breath who were one step away from ending Kibutsuji Muzan. They all had marks that resembled Demon crests. This knowledge has been passed down though, some people should know about this."

"But I haven't heard of it. So why are we hiding this?" Sanemi asked.

"Because a lot of people were brooding over the marks never appearing, and that's why. A lot of information about the marks became hazy with time. Maybe because it was never laid out in stone back then. And the demon hunters were on the verge of annihilation countless times, so perhaps the succession died out at some point. 

But we do have once piece of consistent knowledge about them. 'Once one person has that mark on them, it starts spreading to others, as if they're resonating."

"That was how one of the swordsmen of the first breath put it." Kiriya, the kid with bale hair stated with a rather old book on hand. 

"And as of now, the person who first had this mark was not any of the pillars here. But Kamado Tanjiro. He was the first one with the mark. But when we asked him, he had a hard time explaining how he received those marks. We could have left it off there, but then we got the word that two pillars received those marks as well.

Please inform us, Kanroji-sama and Tokito-sama."

"Oh, Okay! So, like back then, my body was like, super light!! and uhhhhh...

IT WAS LIKE, BADAAAAM AND DUUUR AND BUDAAH!! THEN MY HEART WENT BADUM BADUM, AND MY EARS WENT SCREEEEEEEE! AND TINKLE TANKLE TOO!!" Mitsuri went on a blurting rampage and geeked about her experience which stunned everyone within the room. It is as if she spoke in tongues. Sanemi dead panned at her with a disappointed face, while Obanai simply facepalmed. She explained her situation just like Tanjiro. 

"I am so sorry. I will go hide in a tiny hole now." 

Muichiro took the opportunity to explain his own experience. "I wasn't aware of any marks. But looking back on the previous battle. I became aware that a number of things were different. If you fulfill these conditions, then maybe everyone can get these marks. So let e tell you how it works now."

"I couldn't move during the previous battle because I got poisoned. I was using my breaths to try and delay the poison from circulating through my bloodstream. But a boy who tried to save me nearly lost his life, and my old memories came back. Then I got so angry that I lost complete control of my emotions.

I think my heart rate went over 200 BPM. And my body became burning hot. I think my body temperature went over 39 degrees."

This caught the attention of Shinobu and asked, "What? But can you move in that condition? That would've been life-threathing."

"Well, That's why I think it can be used as a screening test. Will you die, or will you not? That's probably the difference between those who have the mark appear and those who do not." Muichiro stated.

"A heart rate over 200 BPM... and a body temperature run 39 degrees?"

"Yes. When Kocho-san was treating my wounds, I apparently has a fever. The temperature recorded on the thermometer was about 39 degrees. My guess is that I had the same body temperature when the man appeared."

"Tch. So it's that simple, huh?" Sanemi clicked his tongue from disappointment.

"I envy those simpletons who can say this is simple." Both Sanemi and Obanai turned their heads towards Giyuu who simply denied his statement when he felt their eyes digging holes into him.

"So I guess getting this mark to appear will now be high priority for the pillars."

"Agreed. Please inform Oyakata-sama that we will do something about it so he can be at ease." Gyomei sternly inform as everyone finds a way to obtain such mark. 

"Thank you very much. But I do have one thing to say regarding your mark training."

"What would that be?"

"Those who have manifested the mark must participate . No matter who has it appeared for, and there will be no exceptions."

"I see... But if we're really doing this, what will happen to me now... Namusan..."

"Now that Amane-dono is gone, I'll take my leave." 

"I'll take my leave as well, for I'm feeling rather dizzy." Giyuu and Saito stood their seats but was stopped by Sanemi. Saito merely looked back before continuing her way out not letting even Shinobu stop her.

"Whoa, hold it. Don't leave just yet, man.  We oughta make or future plans now, Am I right?"

"Then you six can talk about it. It's got nothing to do with me." Giyuu coldly answered and ignored their plea. 

"What do you mean, 'nothing to do with you'? You don't understand your position as a pillar here. Or what? You planning on getting a head start on training without us? You didn't say a thing during the meeting."

Giyuu began to walk off then Sanemi suddenly shouted to stop him. Shinobu tried to reason with him and asked him to at least tell them his reasons as to why he refuses to join them on the planning. Giyuu coldly uttered, 

"I'm not like you guys."

This pissed Sanemi greatly screamed at Giyuu for 'underestimating' the said pillars. But Giyuu never responded and simply ignored the Wind pillar, Mitsuri tried to defuse the situation and reason with the to guys barking at each other, mostly Sanemi. 

"Hold it fuckwad!!"Sanemi exclaimed but was stopped by Gyomei's powerful clap. Generating such force that felt like a gust of wind. Everyone halted and flinched at such sound.

"Take a seat... Let's talk a bit more... I have a proposition..."

.Saito.

Walking out of the estate, Yatsu flew right by Saito who's murmuring to herself. Fist clutched and brows frowning. Ever since she heard about the Hashira mark that showed up on Mitsuri and Muichiro's, she felt as if she was useless. To her it was embarrassing, her junior having such experience way earlier than her made her insecure. Insecure of her abilities and strength. About her rank, her colleagues, and the people who believed in her. She felt as if she has let them down.

Walking back to her estate, she head to her yard where her training equipments are placed. The only thought that came in her head is to train. Train and train till she views herself worthy of rest. The only thing she ought now is to become a better hashira than she is now. Doing physical exercises and pushing her body to the limit. Even with her dizziness overthrowing her plans, she didn't stop and had no intentions of doing so. Unbeknownst to her, Shinobu had entered Saito's abode and walked to the sound of her grunts and panting. 

"Saito? Are you there?" Shinobu called but was ignored by her dear friend. Sliding the door open reveals Saito bleeding at her side, must be the stitches opening but no reaction came from Saito and kept swinging her blade, cutting thorough the tamegishiri sat upon a stand. 

Shinobu had to grab the blade off of Saito's hand before she injures herself even further. Saito then began to feel wetness through her clothes and finally doing her breaths to stop the bleeding. 

"Saito. You need to stop or your cut is gonna get infected."

"No! I have to train or I won't get any better. I must train or else I'll disappoint-" Saito wasn't able to finish her words and was hit to the neck by Shinobu to temporarily knock out her dear friend. One thing that is annoying about Saito is her stubbornness and lack of self-appreciation.

Dragging her inside Saito's room, Shinobu rummage through the cabinets to find first aid kit and patch up the wound to avoid any further infections. Staring at her sleeping state, Shinobu felt sadness burning to her chest. It's painful to see her friend go through self-hate, something she's very familiar to and saw time and time again. From the very start of their Demon hunting phase, Saito worked down to the bone and the sight almost looked like torture to her, her early days of being part of the Hashira, and her disappointment on herself after the occurrence of the Red Light District fight, and now. 

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

239K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
416K 17K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...