I Wanna Fix You [Daerin]

By FriedBrain9

Hanni is completely infatuated with Haerin, a rude and cold girl who won't return her feelings. Minji is Hann... More

Her Behavior
Step-Sisters
The Commotion
Minji and Hanni
I'm Here To Visit You
Kang Family
A Note But Not An Update
Unusual Feelings
Fights and Kisses
Realized
The Sleepover (Part 1)
The Sleepover (Part 2)
Denial
Haerin's Revelation
untitled
Additional Chapter
Are We Going To Continue This?

Confession

5.6K 296 126
By FriedBrain9

Monday morning, 06:40 am

Danielle walked through the school yard leisurely, her backpack felt a little heavy this morning, there was an art lesson and Danielle put all her drawing equipment in her backpack, sometimes there were students who did not bring complete equipment, and Danielle didn't them to be scolded by the teacher. She would lend it to them if they needed it.

Minji and Hanni were seen not far in front of her, they were talking, Hanni's hands were moving excitedly, Minji listened intently while tidying the bangs of the girl she adored.

Danielle hugged Hanni when she reached them, "Dani, good morning." Hanni smile as she hugged Danielle back, Minji also smiled at her.

"I'm going to class first, I'm just saying hello, see you at the cafeteria at our lunch break." Danielle smiled, Hanni nodded, "Ok." Minji said.

As Danielle entered the school building, she paused to look at the competition announcement for next month's sports event.

"Hello Danielle.", Danielle turned around, Huening Kai was standing next to her with a smile, Danielle smiled back.

"I was just thinking if you would like to go with me to the cafe near our school after school? Their bingsu is really good, better than the ones in the cafeteria." Huening smiled.

"I'm sorry, I really can't go with you, and for the next time as well..", "Is it because of that little rascal?" Huening asked cutting off Danielle's words, the girl furrowed her eyebrows

"I'm sorry, I don't understand?", Huening sighed and ran a hand through his curly hair, "Your standard is..." he stared at Danielle, "Unique." he continued.
"My standard?", "Don't tell me you forgot you kissed that troublemaker in front of half the canteen last week Danielle? The students have been talking about it for 2 days straight."

Danielle was silent, she was beginning to understand where he was going, and she didn't like it.

"I have to go to class." Danielle said, she then passed Huening.

Huening grabbed Danielle's wrist, the girl turned around in confusion, "Just once Danielle, go with me, please." Huening smiled at her, the man's face was serious.

"Jeez, don't you remember what I said earlier?", they both turned around, Hyein stood staring at them, she glanced at Danielle's hand then at Huening. "Get your hands off her."

Huening laughed mockingly, "Oh? What is this? Can't you see I'm talking to her?", Hyein hit Huening's cheek with her drawing book, "Let her go!", Huening removed his hand from Danielle, he glared at Hyein angrily, "How dare you!" he raised his hand.

A foot kicked Huening's ass hard from behind, he fell down with his face hitting the floor, he immediately became a sight for the other students, Huening turned around angrily, Haerin looked at him, "Don't you understand the word 'No' bastard?" she said coldly.

Huening immediately stood up, his face bright red, "Little rascal! I'll kill you!" he grabbed Haerin's uniform collar, Danielle held Huening's arm, "Stop it!", "Shut up!!"

Haerin pressed hard on Huening's Adam's apple with her thumb, the boy threw Haerin and staggered while holding his neck, he's coughing hard.

Danielle and Hyein rushed over to Haerin, "Are you okay?" Danielle asked worriedly, Hyein gave a drawing ruler to Haerin, "Hit him with this, on his head." she said, "Hyein, stop, she could get into trouble again." Danielle said while taking the ruler from Hyein's hand, the tall girl was pouting. The hallway of their class was already filled with students, Hyein felt dejavu, she cranes her neck to look left and right, in the distance Ms. Kang can be seen approaching them, uh oh.

Huening pushed Danielle and punched Haerin in the face, "You bastard, how dare you!!!" he shouted hoarsely, his other hand holding his neck which felt so painful, like it was stabbed, he almost couldn't breathe earlier. Haerin staggered, her eyes blurred, Huening really hit her hard, she tasted blood in her mouth. "Move!!" Huening's shout was heard in the distance, Haerin looked over, the boy was approaching her again.

There was a loud whistle, they all stopped, Minji made her way to them, behind her Jungwoon was following her hastily. Minji stood in front of Huening, her eyes glanced at Danielle and Hyein, they looked fine, she then looked at Haerin, the girl's cheek was swollen, her mouth was bleeding.

"Aren't you ashamed of fighting with girls?" Minii gave Huening a sharp look, "That little shit started it first." Huening snarled, " We will found out later in the teacher's room."
Huening raised his eyebrows, "Come on Minji, you know her behavior, you also fought with her because she started first right?", "This has nothing to do with me." Minji snapped at him.

Hanni and Ms. Kang approached them, "Gosh, what's wrong with you guys, come with me to the teacher's room, all of you."

"Can we put the bags first? It's so heavy." Hyein said, "No. Minji, you and Jungwoon please put their bags in the classroom, then join us in the teacher's room." Ms. Kang stated, Minji nodded.

Visual Arts Room, 11:18 am

Danielle finished the last shading on her drawing, they were assigned to draw some parts of the human body. Danielle stared at her work, not bad, she smiled with satisfaction. Her eyes then glanced at Haerin who was sitting at a few tables across from her, The girl was still seriously drawing, there was band-aid on her cheeks and at the corner of her lips.

Thankfully Haerin didn't get punished, she just had to come in at 6 in the morning for 3 days to sweep the school grounds. While Huening was suspended for 3 days, the two almost fought again in the teacher's room, fortunately Minji held Haerin off, and she assured Ms. Kang that she would help monitoring Haerin so that she wouldn't get into any more trouble.

"Since I'm in a good mood today so whoever has finished their drawing please bring it to the front and you can go out first" said Mr. Park, their art teacher, there were excitement shouting from some students.

Danielle packed up her tools and put them in her bag, she then got up from her chair and walked over to the teacher's desk, handing her work to Mr. Park. She then walked out of the classroom along with the students who had finished, some of them went straight to the canteen, some returned to class.

Lunch Break, 12:10 pm

Danielle glanced at the art room, all the students had left but Haerin was nowhere to be seen. She picked up her backpack and walked towards the room, Mr. Park came out of the room and closed the door, Danielle approached him, "Mr. Park, is Haerin inside?" she asked, Mr. Park looked over, "Oh Danielle, yes she is inside.", "Is she not finished yet?", "She is already finished, and..." Mr. Park smiled a little, "That kid is really talented, her drawings stand out among the others." he said.

Danielle smiled hearing those words, "I'll go now Danielle, don't forget to have lunch, take Haerin with you.", Danielle smiled broadly and bowed to him.

Danielle opened the door to the art room, her heart pounding, Haerin was standing facing the window, she turned around when she heard the sound of the door opening, Danielle standing looking at her while carrying her backpack.

"I'm waiting for you." Danielle said, Haerin turned around, she took her bag, "You don't need to." she said, Danielle approached Haerin, "I want to thank you for earlier." she looked into Haerin's eyes.

Too close.

Danielle is too close.

"You really enjoy people's eyes on you, don't you." Haerin scoffed, Danielle's mouth opened, what? "What are you here for? I told you to stop sticking around me." Haerin growled, Danielle gasped.

Haerin clenched her fists, no, this feeling again. Haerin turned her face away, she clenched her teeth so tightly that her jaw hurt.

"Why are you always acting like this?" Haerin looked over, Danielle took a few steps back and looked at her with hurt feelings, "You defended me, am I wrong for wanting to thank you.." Danielle said again, "Defended you? "Haerin grinned, she then looked at Danielle lazily.

"I'm sick of you always being so nice that you become helpless in front of others. Smiling and nodding, apologizing even if it's not your fault, you're people's favorite, do you enjoy it all?" Haerin scoffed.

Danielle widened her eyes, was that what Haerin had been thinking about her all along?"Stop." Danielle said almost in a whisper, her eyes filled with tears.

"I'm not defending you Danielle, that male whore certainly makes my eyes and hands tingle, while you..." Haerin narrowed her eyes, "Sometimes it's really fun to see that stupid worried face of yours." Haerin approached Danielle with an intimidating movement, "Defending you Danielle? Deep in your heart you do want it don't you, do you have feelings for me?" Haerin sneered.

Danielle stepped back trembling, what's wrong with Haerin? She gripped her bag tightly.

"Do you??! ANSWER ME!!!" Haerin yelled.

Danielle threw her backpack at Haerin's face forcefully, the bag then fell to the floor with a loud thud. Haerin staggered while holding her right eye, it was so red and painful, she couldn't even open it properly.

Danielle panted, her body shaking violently. Haerin turned angrily, the wound on her lips opened again, blood started to seep on the plaster.

"DANIELLE MARSH!!", Haerin walked up to Danielle furiously.

"Yes, I like you!" Danielle screamed, tears streaming down her face, Haerin halted her steps.

"I like you Haerin, I've been keeping an eye on you lately, and I can see that you..you.." Danielle's chest felt tight, Haerin's smiling face flashed in her memory, she wanted to believe that Haerin was a good person.

"You're not what people think you are..." Danielle said in a whisper, she sobbed so hard that her face turned red. Haerin was stunned, "Whatever you do, if it hurts you, I will always worry about you Haerin."

"I really hope that you do defend me...I didn't mean to reveal my feelings but on the other hand I want you to know about them." Danielle wiped her tear-filled face with her palm.

There was a faint sound of students talking and bantering outside.

Danielle then picked up her bag on the floor, she looked at Haerin and walked slowly to her. "I'm so sorry for this." she whispered while rubbing Haerin's swollen right eye, she then turned around and walked towards the door.

Haerin entered her classroom with her face down, along with the 3rd period bell. Hyein looked at her strangely, she held Haerin's arm, her stepsister looked at her, Hyein widened her eyes, "Gosh what happened to your face?" she gasped, Haerin pulled her arm, "Leave me alone Hyein." she said while walking towards her seat.

Hyein furrowed her brows, "What's wrong with her? Did she have another fight?" Hyein asked Danielle, the Australian girl just shook her head, "Have you been crying?" Hyein asked again in a whisper, Danielle did not answer. Hyein felt dejavu, something must have happened to the two of them, she must find out!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello :),
I have some time so I'm updating tonight.

I was having trouble with the part of Danielle's confession because I wanted her to confess her feelings for Haerin emotionally but not long-winded.

I edited that part a few times and I'm pretty satisfied with the result, I hope you like it.

Thank you and see you in the next chapter, stay healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.5K 29
As a foreign university student in Korea, somehow Haerin met her idol - Danielle Marsh. Thought it would be the last time, but something was so stran...
27.1K 1.4K 19
Danielle is a very popular and rich model that is in the need of a designer/stylist due to her firing her last. She is a hard woman to deal with also...
125K 7.6K 34
Danielle Marsh, innocent and shy girl. She went to a club one night to forget about everything, got drunk and crazy. She was going home - or so she t...
72.8K 3.7K 37
ใ€Œ๐– ๐—‹๐— on the cover ๐–ป๐—’ - @๐–ฌ๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–บ_ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ (the girl)ใ€ า“แด€แด›แด‡ สœแด€s แด€สŸแดกแด€สs ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ แด„ส€แดœแด‡สŸ แดษชsแด›ส€แด‡ss. ะฒut รญt wฯƒn't ั•tฯƒp mั” frฯƒm chฮฑllั”ngรญ...