Cigarettes & Feelings [Matthe...

By SKNYLV

โ๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

Hogwarts Yearbook 1994
002. ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜‰.
003. ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ.
004. ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ.
005. ๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข.
006. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด.
007. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
008. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜•๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.
009. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด.
010. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ.
011. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ.
012. ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ, ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ.
013. ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
014. ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
015. ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
016.๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.
017. ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.
018. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ.
019.๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ?
020. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.

001. ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.

16.4K 286 179
By SKNYLV

"𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔥𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔲𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔟, 

𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔢."

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

Avalyn let go of a breath, looking at herself in the mirror and straitening her tie. She bit her lip in thought, folding her skirt over so it became shorter. Still not liking the length, she folded it once more. Something still seemed off. She reached up and took off her glasses as well. Avalyn was not one to try and get attention, but as for now she had to try to become more noticeable, but just the right amount to gain just the right person's attention.

She took her wand and backpack, before heading out the door. She walked down the stairs that lead to the prefect chamber, smiling at some Ravenclaws that were sitting in the common room.

Avalyn walked through the hall, it always felt weird to be back at hogwarts after spending the summer at home. Going from this amazing castle to the small apartment she and her mother shared and vice versa was always an adjustment. Avalyn stopped in front of one of the paintings, the woman in it slowly swinging back and forth on a swing, the man behind her pushing her gently as they both laughed. It warmed Avalyns heart.

''Hey,'' A voice broke her train of thought. Avalyn slowly turned around and smiled at the sight of one of her best friends. Harry Potter or the chosen one, to Avalyn, he was and always would be just Harry, the boy who had shown her immense kindness from her first day at the castle up until this moment. Over the years friendly kindness had turned into a kindness with the intent of becoming something more and yet Harry had not actively pursued Avalyn.

"Hey,'' Avalyn said as she accepted a hug, just a hug as always. Harry nervously pulled away, before pushing his hand forward and opening his fist. A small flower unfolded in the middle of his palm, making Avalyn smile softly as she raised her eyes to look at Harry again. A soft breeze from next to her made her turn her head, her eyes locking on those of Mattheo Riddle. Avalyn held her breath as their eyes stayed locked. The corner of Mattheo's lip pulled up in a small smirk before his head turned and their eye contact broke.

Avalyn turned back to Harry and send him another smile. ''I love it, thank you'' Harry smiled at her and nodded. Avalyn smiled as well and took the flower from his hand ''do you have the same class as me?'' She asked as she started walking, Harry nodded, following close behind. It was no secret that Harry and Avalyn had been hanging out and although no one understood exactly what they were, everyone believed that eventually, they would be together.

''Avalyn, you look different. Without the glasses'' Avalyn pursed her lips together and nodded. ''Yeah, they started getting in the way'' She lied as forced a smile Harry's way. ''You don't like it?'' She questioned as Harry smiled a bit ''I like you no matter what you look like'' Avalyn sighed with a heavy heart, she hated the situation she got thrown in just 2 days ago. Harry patted his robe as he let out a few curse words. ''I forgot my wand, can you tell McGonagall that I will be a bit late?'' Harry asked as Avalyn nodded. ''Of course'' With that Harry took off running back to where they just came from.

Avalyn continued her way to class, the flower still in her hand as she sat down at one of the tables. She took out her books and opened her notebook, placing the flower in between one of the pages and closing it again. The chair next to her moved making her turn expecting to find Harry, but instead, she was met with Mattheo. ''Oh'' was all Avalyn managed to get out. Mattheo Riddle had never even looked at Avalyn, let alone talk to her or sat next to her.

Mattheo turned to her and smiled. Avalyn slowly turned around, finding Theodore Nott and Lorenzo Berkshire sitting behind them. They both send her a smile, before dropping it again. Avalyn send them a hesitant smile back and turned back to the front of the class, watching as Harry walked past her with a questioning gaze. Avalyn shrugged as Harry sat down next to Hermione, turning to take one last look at the pair, before focussing on the class.

Mattheo leaned over to Avalyn's side of the table, his eyes locked on the back of Harry's head before they slowly turned to her. ''If I were your boyfriend, I would not tolerate anyone other than me sitting next to you'' Avalyn pushed her lips together and turned towards Mattheo. ''He's not my boyfriend'' She stated, ignoring the distance between them as she did not want to back down or let Mattheo think she was afraid of him.

''And everyone knows you're not the boyfriend type'' Mattheo couldn't help but smile at her words. ''So you know about my reputation?'' he looked so proud. Avalyn fought back a smile as she turned towards the front of the class again. She felt Mattheo look at her a bit longer, before he also turned towards McGonagall.

The entirety of the class Avalyn made sure to write down as much information as she could, knowing that when it came to Mcgonagalls classes, the notes she made during the actual class made the homework a whole lot easier. Avalyn sighed as the class ended, stretching her hand as she dropped her pen. She was about to close her notebook, but it got pulled from her table.

"hey!'' She called out as she tried to take it back from Mattheo's hands, but Mattheo raised his hand to avoid her advances. ''Mattheo, I need that to make the homework'' Avalyn explained as she tried to stand up to take it. The situation got a bit chaotic as Avalyn's hand reached everywhere to try and get her notebook back. Mattheo settled the situation by placing his hand on her hip and pushing her back down into her seat. ''I need it for my homework too'' Avalyn frowned as she shook her head. ''Use your own notes'' Mattheo sighed, almost seeming bored by her words.

''I feel like yours are better'' He handed her notebook to Theodore, who took it and put it in his backpack, not an emotion present on his face as he stood up. Avalyn was at a loss for words. ''What do you mean I-'' Mattheo just smiled at her and turned his back towards her, intending to walk away. ''When will I get it back?'' she questioned, making Mattheo stop and turn around again. Avalyn let her eyes travel over his face, trying to find... anything, really. Anything that could tell her what he was up to, but she found nothing. Mattheo leaned closer to her, smirking as she leaned back in her chair. She was good, a good listener for sure and having her waiting for words to come from his mouth in anticipation made his chest tighten in celebration.

His cologne surrounded Avalyn, her breathing becoming deeper just to be able to take all of it in. ''You can come pick it up tonight, I'm sure I'll be done by then'' With that Mattheo straightened his back again and stood up, Avalyn let go of her breath and watched as the three Slytherins left the classroom. ''Avalyn?'' She turned to look at Harry. His eyes travelled along her face to make sure she was okay. ''What did he want?'' Avalyn opened her mouth to explain what had happened but she slowly closed it again. That had been her chance to fix the entire situation, knowing that Harry could fend against Mattheo and get her back her notebook before she had to pick it up that night, but she couldn't. She had gotten Mattheo right where she wanted without any effort and she needed to seize the opportunity to put her plan in motion.

''Nothing'' She breathed out as she slowly stood up. ''Are you sure? I mean it seemed-'' Avalyn cut Harry off ''I said it's nothing Harry, leave it be'' Harry seemed taken back by her words but nodded anyway. Avalyn send him an apologetic smile, before walking off. She made her way to the great hall, as her year had an hour off before their next class started.

She sat down in the middle of the Ravenclaw table, taking out her books that she would have homework for. Avalyn read the page of her book and sighed. She heard the bench in front of her move but decided to just ignore whoever had decided to sit with her and kept on reading. A figure sat down next to her, not too close as to touch her, but close enough to feel the warmth their body was radiating.

Avalyn lowered her book and let go of a breath once she spotted two of the three Slytherins she had seen leaving the classroom earlier. She slowly turned to her right and rolled her eyes once she saw Mattheo sitting there. ''What is your problem today, Riddle'' Mattheo frowned at her words. ''I'm just keeping my classmate company. You looked lonely, Levisay'' Avalyn shook her head as she returned to her book. ''When did me being lonely become a problem you should fix?'' Mattheo bit the inside of his cheek as he turned his head towards the table and shook his head. ''You know, Levisay. I am just trying to be nice here'' Avalyn bit back a taunting smile. ''Trying to be nice?'' she questioned while she pushed back a small laugh. However, her impression of it being a joke must've been readable on her face as Mattheo just sucked in his cheeks and made an attempt to stand up. ''Never fucking mind'' leaving his lips as he did so.

Avalyn could not find the words she wanted to say, so instead a small 'wait' left her lips. Mattheo stopped his movement, staring at her in anticipation. Avalyn sighed as she closed her book. ''I'm sorry'' She said as she watched Mattheo sit back down. Mattheo leaned closer to her, smiling slightly as she did not move away. ''All forgiven'' He tells her. Avalyn nods in agreement as she slowly opens her book again. ''I am however gonna finish homework so..'' Avalyn trailed off, Mattheo nodded towards her books. ''By all means, go ahead'' He said as he himself took out a book as well. It was a worn version of The Oxygen Thief.

The hour was spent in silence, yet no awkwardness. The 4 of them spend it individually yet together. After the hour was done Mattheo left Avalyn to do her own thing, though it seemed more like Harry made it his mission to arrive in class before Mattheo did to ensure himself of the seat next to Avalyn. Avalyn was so caught up in the school day that she would not notice the smirks Harry would send Mattheo when he succeeded in sitting beside Avalyn, she would also not notice the glares Mattheo send to Harry in return.

Avalyn felt glad the day was over and her homework was finished. All except the homework for Mcgonnogals class. Avalyn sighed as she picked at the end of her skirt, her reflection looking back at her. She sucked in her cheeks as she let her head fall to the side. You can do this, Avalyn. They are counting on you. Everyone is counting on you.

She felt the weight of the world on her shoulders as she thought back to her plan. She raised her head again and pushed her shoulders back. ''All right'' She whispered as she grabbed her wand, pushing it into the waistband of her skirt, before walking out of her room. The common room was as good as empty at that hour.

She made her way to the Slytherin Common room, coming to a halt in front of the silver door. ''Fuck'' She whispered as she placed her hand against the cool steel. Avalyn often forgot that the common rooms opened with passwords. The door opened the next second, making Avalyn flinch back, before composing herself again.

''Hi,'' She managed to push out of herself, watching as Theodore stared at her and let himself fall against the doorframe. ''My, I wonder why you are here'' Theodore said as he watched her with a mischievous look in his eyes. ''I am-'' Avalyn felt the sentence get stuck in her throat. Theodore raised his eyebrows waiting in anticipation for Avalyn to finish her sentence, but she felt completely numb.

''Here for Mattheo'' Theodore finished for her, his chest rising in pride as he had made her speechless. Avalyn just nodded not being able to mutter a word as Theodore Nott leaning over her had made her lose any thought. ''Can you make this any harder for her?'' Lorenzo spoke from behind Theodore. Theodore just smiled as he slowly moved out of the way, Lorenzo now entering Avalyn's eyesight as well. ''I find it funny when people get speechless around me'' Theodore clarified as he turned around and walked away, his hand patting Lorenzo's shoulder as he passed him. ''Come on'' Lorenzo invited as he walked after Theodore. Crossing the common room, catching the eyes of some Slytherins that were still sitting there. Avalyn was so distracted by the glances that got sent her way that she did not even get a chance to look around.

''you will find Mattheo at the end of this stairway, Should be done with his homework by now'' Avalyn turned to look at Lorenzo and just nodded. ''Thanks'' She mumbled as she watched Lorenzo leave.

Avalyn walked up the stairway her feet echoing against the bricks that surrounded her. It was almost the same as to her room, except for the fact that the hallway was as good as dark. Avalyn knocked on the door of the Slytherin prefect room. The door was quick to open, Mattheo let his eyes fall down to meet hers, his lips pulling up in a slight smile. ''Come on in, while I grab your notebook,'' Mattheo said as he walked towards the small desk on the other side of the room. ''Was it helpful?'' Avalyn asked as she stepped into the room, her eyes travelling across all the furniture. ''Your notes?'' Mattheo asked as he closed some books on the desk. ''No, the air you breathe" Avalyn let out casually as she turned back to look at Mattheo. ''Sarcasm.'' Mattheo sighed, almost annoyed ''Charming'' He said softly as he walked closer to her. Avalyn held her breath keeping her eyes locked on Mattheo's. Mattheo leaned down a bit holding out the notebook in between them, but Avalyns eyes couldn't look away. Looking into his eyes was like looking at a car crash, it felt awful and intimate and yet no part of her wanted to look away.

''That's it?'' Avalyn asked quietly, Mattheo let his head fall to the side in question, but Avalyn could feel in the pit of her stomach that she had asked exactly what he had wanted her to ask. ''Were you expecting more?'' Mattheo asked in a hushed tone as well, his eyes staring back at her with just as much desire as she did. Mattheo Riddle liked to play games, what he liked, even more, was being this close to winning and yet feeling like he was still in the middle of the game. Like there was no clear end in sight yet.

Avalyn slowly shook her head. ''No, I mean-'' She decided to just stop talking after that. ''You mean?'' Mattheo asked as he took another step closer, their bodies now so close together that if Avalyn were to raise her hand it could easily touch his chest. ''I-'' Avalyn could not form the words she wanted to say. Mattheo's smile widened. ''I'll make it easy for you, Avalyn'' Avalyn kept her eyes locked on Mattheo's as she slowly nodded. ''You can either take the notebook and go. Or you can take the notebook, put it down somewhere and allow me to touch every fucking inch of your body'' Avalyn's mouth slowly opened in a small gasp as her eyes widened slightly. Mattheo raised his eyebrows in question.

Avalyn reached up to take the notebook from his outstretched hand, Mattheo slowly released his hold on it, moving out of the way as if to make clear that the choice was entirely hers. Avalyn send him a soft smile, walking past him and almost through the door when she remembered the talk she had had 2 days before. Whatever it takes. they had asked her to do whatever it took to get close to Mattheo.

Avalyn came to a sudden stop, taking a soft hold of the edge of her skirt again, pulling at it as she placed the notebook on the small bookcase next to the door. She slowly turned around watching as Mattheo's smile grew. ''Every inch?'' She questioned softly, Mattheo nodded as he walked up to her, taking a hold of her face as he pressed his lips against hers. Avalyn placed her hands on his waist, pulling at the blouse that was neatly tucked into his trousers.

Mattheo wrapped one of his arms around her lower back, pulling her closer to him so the only thing that was separating them was their clothing. Avalyn felt the warmth of his lips on hers leave, a second later she felt his lips against her neck. Kissing her skin as she now buried a hand in his hair, balling her fist when he took the skin of her neck between his teeth and slightly pulled it. A small hiss escaped Avalyns lips at the feeling.

Mattheo pulled away for a second, his breathing heavy and the skin around his lips red. Avalyn allowed him to catch his breath as she pulled at his tie to loosen it up. Mattheo smiled down at her as he too took a hold of her tie and took it off for her. His hands traced her waist until he could take a hold of the bottom of her blouse and pull it over her head. Avalyn accepted his lips back on hers as she struggled with the buttons of Mattheo's blouse. Mattheo took a hold of her waist again and turned them around, Avalyn's back now facing the bed. A small gasp escaped Avalyn's mouth, granting Mattheo a split second to deepen the kiss by pushing his tongue past her lips. Avalyn was still struggling with the buttons, making Mattheo pull away ''Too long'' he mumbled as he pulled open his blouse and took it off.

Avalyn smiled and pushed off of the ground, feeling Mattheo place his hands under her upper legs, holding her as she took a hold of his face to kiss him again. Something about the grip he had on her legs and the way she stared down at him with swollen lips and blown pupils as she traced his lips with her finger made him want to freeze the moment in hopes of recreating the feeling he felt in the pit of his stomach later on.

One moment Avalyn was held up by Mattheo, the next she got placed on the bed with Mattheo crawling over her. She took that moment to catch her breath again as she waited for Mattheo to be close enough again for her to grab his face. ''Please'' Avalyn whispered, watching closely as Mattheo's pupils widened even more. Mattheo dropped his head and attached his lips to her neck again. Avalyn moaned softly as Mattheo pulled away with a slight smile on his lips. He pushed himself up and reached down to unbuckle his belt. Avalyn reached down and unzipped her skirt as well, but before she could take it off, Mattheo took a hold of it and pulled it down for her.

''Fuck, Avalyn'' Mattheo muttered as he placed his hands on her hips and traced them up, allowing him to feel every curve her body had. Mattheo's hands went over her ribs, down to her back where he was quick to unclip her bra. Avalyn shuddered at the feeling of his cold hands against her skin. removing the bra and dropping it somewhere on the floor. Mattheo placed his lips against her chest, kissing down her body as a slight whine left Avalyn's lips. She reached down and pulled his face back up, wrapping her legs around his waist to force him to stay exactly where he was. ''Too long'' She mumbled as she clawed at his waist, trying to get him closer to her so she could feel the warmth of his skin against hers. Mattheo smiled down at her, reaching down and pushing his hips forward, avalyn let out a sigh as she dropped her head backwards in pleasure.

''Fuck'' Mattheo mumbled as he wrapped his arm around her back to pull her closer to him, a moan came from Avalyn's lips, and the sound made Mattheo push his hips into hers again, chasing after the sound just to hear it once more. Avalyn reached up and buried one of her hands in his hair again while the other pulled at the skin of Mattheo's waist. Mattheo sped up the pace, feeling Avalyn meet him halfway. Avalyn pulled his face down again, locking their lips as their movements became sloppy. Avalyn's legs loosened from around his waist and she felt Mattheo place her hips back onto the mattress. ''Mattheo'' Avalyn breathed out as she wrapped her hands around his arms, which he was using to hold himself up. She felt a knot build in her stomach as Mattheo dropped his head into her neck, breathing in her scent and letting out a low groan at the feeling of her clenching around him.

Avalyn gasped out as the knot in her stomach exploded, her movements slowing as she groaned out and placed her hands against Mattheo's hips, trying to stop his movements as well. ''Just a bit more'' Mattheo breathed out as he pushed against her hands. ''Come on, Avalyn'' He mumbled, feeling her slowly retract her hands. Mattheo's movements came to a stop as he let out a low groan, his arms shaking as his muscles suddenly ached.

Mattheo pushed himself to his knees, placing his hands on Avalyn's hip as he slowly pulled out, watching carefully as Avalyn placed her hand on her stomach, trying to gain control of her breathing. Mattheo took a hold of the hand she had placed across her tummy and reached over to move a few sweaty strands of hair away from her eyes. ''you okay?'' he asked softly. Avalyn stared at him as she felt her heartbeat slow down again. She slowly nodded, not yet able to speak. Mattheo smiled slightly as he once again leaned over her, placing a quick kiss on her lips, before pushing himself off of the bed. He put on some boxers, before turning towards Avalyn and handing her undergarments back to her as well. Avalyn felt goosebumps rise on her skin, making her take in a slow breath. ''Here'' Mattheo said as he walked over to his closet, he grabbed a black t-shirt and handed it to her.

Avalyn finally pushed herself up, leaning against the headboard after she put the shirt on. She did not know how to feel, she had expected Mattheo to ask her to leave, but he was taking care of her and made sure she was still as comfortable as before. Mattheo let out a low snicker as he put on some sweats. ''Avalyn, are you sure you're okay? You haven't spoken yet'' Mattheo kneeled down on the bed in front of her, a questioning look on his face as he waited for her to answer. ''I'm okay'' avalyn said with a smile. Mattheo nodded as he let himself fall on his back, laying at Avalyns feet as he placed a cigarette in his mouth and lit it. ''Tell me'' Avalyn said as she propped up his pillows to get a bit more comfortable. Mattheo turned to her as he breathed out some smoke. ''Would you have let me leave this room with the notebook?'' Mattheo fought back a smile as he slowly shook his head.

''Not a chance'' his mumbled softly. Avalyn bit back a smile as she nodded. Mattheo breathed in some more smoke as he dropped onto his back staring at the ceiling. He reached over and placed his hand against her lower leg, trailing it up and down as he seemed to lose himself in his thoughts. ''What time is it?'' Avalyn asked softly. Mattheo turned to her and shifted his gaze to his nightstand. ''ten'' he mumbled. ''Doesn't feel like ten'' Avalyn admitted, dropping her head backwards with a soft sigh. ''How come?'' Mattheo asked as he turned onto his side again. ''I don't really sleep that much'' Avalyn said, she saw Mattheo raise his eyebrows at her in surprise. ''I know, I look great for someone who only gets about 5 hours of sleep a night'' Avalyn said with a soft wink, Mattheo smiled at her as he shook his head. ''no it's just...'' Mattheo seemed to think about his next words.

''I don't sleep all that much either'' he admitted as he raised his eyes again. Avalyn had her eyebrows slightly raised as she let her eyes travel over his face. Mattheo's mouth lifted into a small smirk as he started to understand what Avalyn was implying. ''Are you sure?'' he asked as he pushed his cigarette out against the wood of the bed. Avalyn just nodded, laughing slightly as Mattheo pulled her leg closer to him, making her fall onto her back. Mattheo smiled as he crawled over her again, placing his lips against her neck and feeling her bury her hands in his hair again.

Sleeping with Mattheo might have started as a means to an end. Something Avalyn had to do for her plan to work, but the way he had taken care of her and made sure she was okay made her feel so safe, that she did not mind the idea of having to sleep with Mattheo. She actually caught herself liking the idea.

As for Mattheo, Hogwarts playboy, he seemed to catch himself liking the situation a bit too much. He had a specific rule when it came to girls and sleeping with them. One time. He only slept with a girl once to avoid any feeling of connection to them and yet here he was, sleeping with Avalyn Levisay a second time within an hour.

Maybe two times would not leave him with a feeling of connection. Did he want them to be together? No. But the problem was that he did want to do it again. He wanted her to be available to him when he was drunk, or when he was high. He wanted to be able to call her whenever he was in the mood and he wanted her to do the same to him.

But no, he did not want a girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 830 13
๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
207K 3.3K 48
"๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’?" "๐’€๐’†๐’”, ๐’…๐’๐’๐’?" โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† A friendgroup full of witches and wizards growing old together...
37.3K 549 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
516K 10.4K 46
โ”โ” โ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you โž IN WHICH... ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...