Living With Seven Brothers

By savagelove00

Kat grew up with her Mother in a toxic environment all her life. Only being twelve she had been through so mu... More

Characters
Prologue: Do you want custody of your sister?
Chapter 1: The Day Everything Changed.
Chapter 2: You're going to live with your brothers.
Chapter 3: Getting Ready for Church.
Chapter 4: Visitation
Chapter 5: What Happened to Her?
Chapter 6: Girls are Weird
Chapter 7: Meeting the Boys
Chapter 9: The Rodeo
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: Goodbye
Chapter 12: New Home
Chapter 13: Well this is awkward.
Chapter 14: The Fall
Chapter 15: Ouch That Hurt
Chapter 16: Who is the Real Delinquent? 
Chapter 17: The Truth!
Chapter 18: Making Up
Chapter 19: Revenge is Bitter
Chapter 20: Who Is She?
Chapter 21: Only for Adults
Chapter 22: The Hooker
Chapter 23: I Can't Do This.
Chapter 24: Don't Do That Again
Chapter 25: The Quack
Chapter 26: The Mall
Chapter 27: Meeting the Hooker
Chapter 28: Weston
Chapter 29: I Will Teach You To Be Rich And Snobby.

Chapter 8: What Could Go Wrong

2.5K 58 2
By savagelove00

     Thee next morning Pa came out and woke us up much to our dismay. We all took turns showering and quickly got ready. Momma braided Jaz's and my hair.

     "Kids are you all ready? We need to get the horses feed and warmed up." Pa shouted from outside.

     "Why is he so damn chipper in the mornings?" Jase grumbled under his breath.

     "Because he gets to drink coffee in the mornings." Jaz huffed. She had been begging to drink coffee for months now, wanting to go to Starbucks before school but Momma and Pa refused and said we were too young.

     "I am starting to agree with you sis I think we should be able to drink coffee too." Jase nodded and slide on his boots.

     I rolled my eyes grabbing my cowgirl hat and heading out of the trailer.

     "Morning love." Momma said kissing my head and handing me a sausage biscuit that Pa got from McDonald's.

     "Pa I really think we should be allowed to drink coffee." Jase grumbled as he came out of the camper.

     "No way." Both Pa and Momma said causing them to laugh at each other.

     "You three are already a handful. I really don't want to add coffee to the mix." Pa shock his head talking a sip of his own.

     "Daddyyyy." Jaz whined coming out of the camper fully dressed.

     "Whenever you kids call me that you want something or you did something wrong." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "So my sweet girl what is it? What do you want? Or what am I about to get mad at?"

     "Coffee."

     "I know good darn well you heard me tell your brother no. Now why do you think I would change my answer for you?" He glared at her face that turned into a pout.

     "Because I am cuter and you like me the best." She said sticking her bottom lip out even more.

     "Hey! I am just as cute! Especially if I could get coffee out of it! And we all know Pa likes me the best. Every Dad loves his son more." Jase lightly shoved Jaz.

     "Y'all want to know who I like best right now?" He said and they both nodded. "The one and only kid that hasn't asked me for coffee and has been my quiet Angel." He said with a joking smirk and putting his arm around my shoulders.

     "That's cause she's not awake yet." Jase rolled his eyes.

     "Yeah if she had coffee she would be talking." Jaz agreed.

     "Plus she never talks in the mornings cause she grumpy. She's not a morning person and she would rather be silent than get her butt whooped." Jase shock his head as he shoved the rest of his McGriddle in his mouth then grabbing a water bottle. "Let's just go to the barn already. There is no point Jaz we will never get to drink coffee until we move out." Momma laughed and shock her head as he headed to the barn.

     Jaz, Pa and I fallowed as he looked at me curious. "Is that true?"

     "Is what true?" I asked confused.

     "That you don't talk in the mornings cause your scared you will get spanked?"

     "No I don't talk in the mornings cause I know I will." I chuckled but looked at Pa to see his worry line form across his head.

     "I mean I know I am strict but I don't want that to be how you think of me. I love you and just want what's best for you kids."

     "Pa it's not like that. Most the time you spanked me growing up was when I woke up. You would say that I needed to go back to bed and get out on the right side of the bed. I was so lost and tried my hardest to wake up and make sure that I would get out on the right side but it never worked. I asked Momma and she explained that it just meant I needed to wake up not so grumpy. When I said I couldn't do that she said if I felt like I wanted to yell at Jaz, Jase or give you two attitude to just take deep breaths and wait til I woke up more. She said that once I woke up more my feelings about the situation would probably change and most the time they would. She said it's like the saying if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Well Pa in the mornings until I wake up all the way I don't have nice things to say. Plus I do talk just not where you can hear it. Most the time it's me being mean to Jase because he steals the bathroom to sink it up. I think he does it on purpose most mornings." I winked at Pa and his face went from worry to a laugh.

     "Oh is that so?"

     "Yeah but he knows not to tell now."

     "Or really?" Pa asked raising an eyebrow. "Why do you think that?"

     "Because I have dirt on him."

      "Oh now you're spilling."

     "No sir I shall not but I have dirt on everyone in our house." I smiled and he stoped walking giving me a questioning look. "Like I know that you broke Momma's favorite vase because you were playing with Jason's nerf gun. Then when she thought it was his fault you let him take the blame."

     "Well... I.... How?" He stuttered and stumbled.

     "Being invisible is something I am good at." I shrug and we keep walking

     "So what do you have on everyone huh?"

     "Not telling."

     "I have my ways of finding out. We can take the easy road or the hard one."

     "You make me spill theirs and I spill yours."

     "I never would have guessed you would be my evil child." He shock his head in fake disappointment. I grabbed some food and walked into Starbucks stall. A lot of people that we know that travel for rodeos were in the barn feeding their horses. So it took us longer because they would stop and talk to Pa and us.

     "Hey Matt!" A voice yelled as Pa was walking into Starbucks stall with water. He hocked it up and looked at Mr. Canvey as he walked up. "Matt I sure could use your help. Hannah's horse got a pretty big cut last night and I know you normally have supplies."

     "Yeah I always come extra prepared but it's down at the trailer. I will go grab it what stalls are y'all in?" Pa nodded and headed out of our stall.

     "Around the corner at one-o-five." Mr. Canvey sighed in relief. "I usually have a bag but Mary-Jane took it out to put something behind it and never put the darn thing back."

     Once Starbucks was feed I went in and started to brush her. I loved just brushing her. I felt like it showed my love and appreciation for everything she has done for me. She was my glue most of the time. My therapist always listening never judging. She helped me heal my heart so many times. When we go for rides it just her and me. Like we were the only things on this earth. Now my heart was breaking with having to leave her tomorrow. I know they say I will get to come down and visit. But Ben can never say when or how long til I can. The thought of Starbuck and the Smiths not being a phone call away was horrifying.

     "Yo Wes, Sam, I found her!" I looked up to see Jeremiah looking into the stall. It didn't take long for the other two to pop into view.

     "Dang she's big." Wes said looking Starbuck over.

     "She looks scary." Sam said causing me to laugh. "What?"

     "I thought rich people were suppose to go to fancy county clubs and ride horses." I said taking the brush to a stall over that we had made our tack room for the weekend.

     "Who said we are rich?" Jeremiah snorted.

     "Oh we have a list of things that say it." Jaz said as her and Jase came into the tack stall.

     "Hey from what I have heard you all are not poor." Wes glared. "Your parents own a big farm and animals. Plus did you see the trailer you drove in on? I would say it's one of the fancier ones here."

     "We are not denying that our parents have money. However that farm has been pasted down from generation to generation. But you boys are like stupid rich." Jaz said causing all three boys to glare.

     "Oh really how?" Sam crossed his arms.

     Jase, Jaz and I smiled as I decided to take the lead. "Well considering that your older brothers rented the most decked out newest cars they could. They also have you staying in the only five star hotel and still said 'I guess it will do'. Then the fact that they have what seems like a never ending wardrobe of suits."

     "They are your brothers too." Jeremiah growled.

     "I know." I shrugged.

     "Don't forget how they dress." Jaz piped in.

     "What's wrong with how we dress?" Sam asked rolling his eyes.

     "You are wearing designer clothes to a rodeo and in a barn. That just screams city boy." I said looking over them.

     "Oh my lands it's the triplets! I heard y'all weren't coming. Guess we should all just pack up our bags then." A voice from behind us pulled us out of our conversation and having us turn around.

     "Beau!" I said seeing the one and only guy I had been head over heels which since I was like eight only problem was he was sixteen. No sixteen year old wanted to date a twelve year old little girl. I jump into his arms and he picked me up spinning me around.

     "Hey short stack. Hey Jasmine!" He hugged her then went to Jase and did their handshake they made up years ago. "Jason my man how are you and your Dad surviving those two?" He said looking at Jaz and I with his perfect smirk. He then put his arm around my shoulder leaning slightly on me.

     "I am surviving but it's hard." Jase smiled. He loved Beau, they had been friends since we were all little and traveled to almost all the same rodeos that we did.

     "Well you're one lucky dude I miss my girls when we are not at rodeos." He said smiling at us again.

     "And who the hell are you?" Sam growled pulling my attention to my three brothers glaring at Beau.

     Beau looked up at them as if noticing them for the first time giving a cocky smile. "I am Beau Jenson. I have know the triplets since they were like six."

     This time Wes spoke up. "You know they are not triplets right?"

     "Well duh. Jason and Jasmine are twins and short stack here is their honorary adopted sister." Beau smiled. "Everyone in these parts call them the triplet though cause they are all three a package deal. The all mighty trio who wins everything. However I don't think I have ever seen you three. Who are the aggressive rich city boys?" He said looking down at me and making Jase, Jaz and I laugh.

     "We are Katherine's brothers." Wes snapped not happy at all.

     "I didn't know you had brothers." Beau said.

     "Just found out a week ago there is seven total. The other four are older." I shrugged.

     "Well are you all coming tonight?" Beau asked taking his arm off me.

     "Hell yeah!" Jase smiled "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

     "Okay well you can bring the city boys as long as they get a nap and don't come so grouchy." Beau laughed walking away.

     "Go where?" Sam asked.

     "A party at the lake. All the rodeo kids that are old enough go after the parents fall asleep." Jason shrugged.

     "Oh a party?" Wes perked up elbowing Jeremiah. "You hear that Jere a party."

     "None of us are going." Sam piped in glaring at me.

     "No y'all ain't going cause y'all will be in a hotel. We are going though." I shrugged.

     "Come on Sam she's going to go anyways. Let's just stay here and 'camp' and go with to keep an eye on her." Wes smiled sending me a wink. Oh great this was so a disaster waiting to happen.

     Sam took a deep breath in and sighed. "Fine."

     "Yes!" Jere, Wes and even Jase all fist pumped and then high-fived each other. I guess all six of us were going to the party.

What could go wrong..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 457 38
In the vibrant tapestry of Kensington, London, the Smith family, epitomized by the siblings, grapples with the lingering echoes of parental loss. A 2...
Dean's Life By Jas jacey

General Fiction

91.5K 2.4K 64
This is a story about Dean Winchester's life. He's a sheriff's deputy and a strict dad who's not afraid to spank his seven-year-old daughter when she...
10.2K 334 3
They were finally getting settled in with Elle at the Diamond S Ranch. They were closing in on a year since she they had brought her home and things...
88.5K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...