LMK x Child Reader (FEM) [ON...

By FlowerFall5

(This a very old book and contains grammar errors, slight cringe and some other stuff normally found in a 12... More

Information
A Hero Is Born Part 1
A Hero Is Born Part 2
Bad Weather
Duplicatnation
Coming Home
Noodles or Death
Calabash
The Great Wall Race
Impossible Delivery
The Lotus Prince
Skeleton Key
Macaque
The End Is Here!
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 1
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 2
Sleep Bug
Dumpling Destruction
Ping Pong Panic
Sweet'n Sour
Minor Scale
Game On
【?̷̱̙͕̼̂̉̆͘̚?̸̡̛̬̭̰̦͚̬̘̪̒̒ͅ?̶̺̊̈】
Shadow Play
To Catch A Leaf
This Is The End!
On the Run
--Extras--
Wow
Y/N Art
Underverse story?
Christmas Special!
More Y/N Art
Happy Holidays!
Animation thing I did
First headcannon- Yandere LMK and child reader
Questions?
Sorry I havent updated!
Announcement!
Redson last words trend thing-
Future Books + Poll
Lego Set
LMK SEASON 4 TRAILER!!!
Y/N Season 3 redesign!
Season 3?
Random Doodle
New Book Announcement!
ON HOLD!!!
You guys please read-
Ask Anything!
Ask Anything Answers!

72 Transformations

1K 43 24
By FlowerFall5

Well, based off all the comments of support, I have decided to continue this book to Season 3. Maybe even Season 4.

____________________________________________________________

Groans were heard from the rooftop as the gang stood in front of MK with his hands behind his back. Bags were under Y/N's eyes as she swayed in tiredness. She had to occasionally slap herself to get her to not fall on the floor and sleep, even if the roof was concrete. 

"MK, what did you do now?" Y/N groaned, looking at MK with narrowed eyes. 

"Oh, my dear sweet Y/N. I'm so glad you asked-" His jacket fluttered in the wind, making him look even more dramatic. "I have gathered you here, because I have unlocked-" He slightly tilted his head in their direction. "-my next mystic, monkey power!" Everyone started to beam in amazement and anticipation, except Y/N and Pigsy, who just watched with unamused eyes. Y/N slightly tilted her head in confusion and slight annoyance as she huffed. 

"And it could wait till morning why?" She asked, making MK slightly chuckle. 

"Because, my precious little friend, I have been training all night to try and unlock my newest power, and I've finally done it!" 

"You could've just showed us in the morning. I was actually going to get some sleep for once-" Tang shushed her, putting a pointed finger to the child's face, before continuing to stare at MK. Y/N's face fell to a frown, pushing Tang's finger away from her face. Tang started to shake with anticipation and impatience, and he started to try and guess what new power MK had unlocked. 

"No! It's better than any of that! I have begun to learn-" Y/N blinked slightly leaned forward in curiosity. "Monkey King's 72 transformations!" Y/N looked at him with slight amazement, but it was replaced by boredom as Tang started to fanboy and gawk over MK's new ability. 

"The power of a God is in your grasp, MK! SHOW ME THIS POWER!" MK laughed. 

"Well, maybe my fried here can show you himself!" MK fully turned around, his hand extended forward as it turned out it-!... It was a dog. His hand was a literal dog. Y/N sighed and facepalmed, why was she here. She could have been in her cozy bed sleeping peacefully. It could've been one of the first times in ages that she got a good night's rest, her sleep schedule was an absolute mess. 

The dog ruffed, and Sandy literally puked. Y/N cringed at the sight and walked up to the dog, and rubbed its head. It barked, before it licked her face, making her giggle a bit. 

"Aww! Hi little puppy-" Mei got close to the dog, making it bite her. Though, she didn't seem fazed in the slightest. "MK YOU WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST POWER!" The dog proceeded to continue to bite her, as Y/N looked at her with slight concern. MK then leaned closer to Mei, a cheerful grin on his face. 

"I know!" The dog then moved to bite his face, as Pigsy and Y/N looked at the two. 

"Less of a power, more of a medical emergency." 

"Mmhm" Y/N hummed in agreement after Pigsy spoke. Pigsy eyed the barking dog, crossing his arms. Tang only stared at MK, skulking in disappointment. 

"What!? Come on, no! I think dog hands is pretty good-!" MK protested, as he leaned closer to the dog. the dog started to lick the side of his face. "Aren't you little pug shaped baby. Ah- A- O-kay, it's getting gross. No, stop!" MK pulled the dog away from his face. 

"Uhh are you hiding your other hand?" Pigsy asked, glancing at MK's other hand in his pocket. 

"Uhh.. No." MK tried to yank the dog away from him, as the dog chewed on his bandana. 

"MK, what are you-" 

"Okay, fine! But just remember, 70% of my job is cleaning." Y/N raised a brow at his statement. 

"What do you mean-" MK took his other hand out of his pocket, revealing it to be a mop. Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy looked in shock, before puking. Y/N grimaced at the vomit, before looking back at MK's mop hand. 

"You know, this would've been more useful if you showed us in morning." Y/N gritted her teeth, sounding a bit ruder than she intended. She couldn't help it, she was tired. 

"Okay, yes-" MK turned around, looking at both of his hands. "This is some kinks, but guys isn't this amazing! Plus, it turns out the mop is super hand for cleaning up after this guy! Handy, super handy! T-This is good- This is a good day-" 

"Uhh, you might need to do a little bit more training." Tang informed. 

"Training to make more puppy hands! Right?" MK's dog hand started to bark loudly, cutting Mei off. It dragged him over to some spider bots who were stealing Pigsy's noodle shop sign. He yelled in protest as he was dragged down the building, landing on his face. He noticed the bots taking the sign in the sewer grate, making him jump up and shrink himself, before sliding down in the sewers after them. 

Y/N watched the whole thing on the rooftop, looking at the sewer grate with a sigh. If she wasn't so tired, she would've tried to find a way to follow him. She turned back to the others, with a bored expression. "So, do we go back to bed or-?" She stopped when she noticed they were all asleep. She groaned, before slowly walking back to her house.

Walking through the streets at 3am maybe wasn't the best idea, but Y/N was so tired, she didn't care. All she wanted was to get back to her house, with hopefully no problem. She yawned as she stood in front of her front door, unlocking it with a spare key in her pocket. She closed and locked the door behind her, and walked up to her bed, flopping onto it. She didn't even bother to cover herself in her sheet, as she quickly closed her eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"H-Hello?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/N, can you hear me?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Please listen, there isn't much time."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I need you to-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wuko, why can't I go in the forest?" The child asked, making the monkey look at her with a serious expression. "You know why Xji, That forest is crawling with demons and thing that will want to hurt you. It's not safe" The child pouted, slightly clenching their fist. "But I heard that there was a really pretty pile of flowers in the heart of the forest. The blue lilies! I wanna find it!" They skipped in front of their best friend, tightly closing their eyes and clasping their hands together in front of them. "Please?" Wukong sighed, crouching down to their height, and patting their head. "Come on, Master will want to get going soon. Let's go help our friends put away the camp, alright?" The child pouted, but took his hand and walked with him. They looked back behind them at the forest as they started to walk away, the multiple trees slowly fading away the farther they went. Just one little peak inside to find the flowers wouldn't hurt. Right?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Damit." Y/N croaked, opening her eyes to the ceiling fan and the dull ceiling. Great. Now she couldn't even sleep because of how much time she had been up. 'Well, looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight.' Y/N looked out the window for a moment, before standing out of bed to get dressed. She put on her normal attire, with a fluffy and cozy jacket/hoodie. She opened the window, slowly and carefully climbing out. Her feet were planted on the frame of the window, slowly reaching for a lamp close to the side of the apartment. She grabbed onto it, and hoisted herself onto it. The roof of the building was in arms reach, so she grabbed onto the railing, and pulled herself on it. She dropped onto the roof, looking out at the buildings were couple of lights still on. Her jacket/hoodie kept her warm as a breeze tickled her skin. Her hair fluttered gently as she looked up at the glowing moon. A large dull light illuminated off her S/C skin.

'Why me.' She thought. 'Why is everything turning from bad to worse. It was bad enough having to deal with something every couple of months. First it was DBK, then it was Spider Queen, and now this. On top of that, Macaque is missing. Who knows where in word he went.' Y/N frowned deeply. She felt unsafe. She thought Macaque was her friend, but the way he had pinned her to his chest, holding her back from saving her friend. He lured her into a sense of false security, making her thing he was her friend. Y/N's fist tightened, she wouldn't trust so easily next time. She wouldn't be so weak next time.

"Young one." 

Y/N slightly flinched at the unexpected voice, slowly turning around to see the familiar fire demon. 

"Redson." The child greeted, as she fully turned her body around to look at him. "What are you doing here?" She asked, the moon glowing behind her. Redson hesitated, glancing at the ground for a moment before he responded. 

"Well, I wanted to-" He scratched the back of his neck, as he blushed in embarrassment. Sparks slightly igniting on his hair, making Y/N glance up at them. "-..Check on you." His face soon turned into a serious one. "There has been something off about this place recently." Redson walked up closer, stopping next to her. He looked at the city with a from, a conflicted frown. Y/N followed his eyes, turning around to look at the city as well. "Something is coming, I can feel it." 

"You not the only one apparently." Y/N snorted, making Redson look at her with a brow raised. 

"What do you mean by that?" 

"Well, it's becoming pretty obvious that something is wrong. I've been told that more than once, but now, I'm starting to see it, and MK is too." She sighed, but Redson just grimaced at the mention of his enemy. "He's been acting.. Different." Redson scoffed, putting his hands behind his back, and talking with an irritated tone. 

"Well, he better do something about this, or else the whole city will be swallowed by yet another evil force." He sighed, his expression becoming a calm neutral frown. "Alas, no matter how much I would like to talk to you, I have things to attend to." He started to walk away, leaving Y/N with a conflicted feeling. 

"Hey," she said softly, making Redson turn his head to look at her. 

"Yes?" 

Y/N turned her head, letting her eyes meet his. Redson's own eyes widened at the slight fearfulness, and uncertainty gaze she held. 

"Am I ready for whatever is coming?" She asked, an unpleasant feeling in her stomach forming. Redson's eyes softened, before using a fire tornado to teleport in front of her. He looked down at her, as her head hung low, looking at the floor. His arms slowly wrapped around her, hugging her. She buried her face in his chest, slightly shaking. He caught note of this, and rubbed her back. 

"I can't say, since I don't know what it is, but I assure you, if it becomes too much, I will take you to back to me and my family's palace, okay?" Y/N nodded, as she let go of him, making him do the same. He gave her one last reassuring smile, before disappearing in his fire tornado. 

Y/N shakily sighed, rubbing her eyes, and looking back at the city, before turning and leaving the area. She snuck her way back through the window the same way she came and shut it behind her. The room was cold after letting the outside air in, so Y/N laid down on her bed and pulled the covers over her. She quickly fell asleep after that.

[To Be Continued]

Words: 2,072

{Next Episode: The End Is Here} 

-Notes-

Also, the poll for the new LMK book is now over. I have made my decision and will announce it once I finish Season 2 of this book. (Which is very soon!) It was a tough decision, and I'm sorry if your wasn't chosen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.4K 92
Read and find out, Summary can be found in my ao3 account because Wattpad is acting weird and keeps deleting my title and summary
12.1K 314 10
[ON HOLD] A story was told that long ago a young deity kneel down in mercy and begging for help. The immortals took pity and gave her a power to save...
7.9K 140 36
If you're not comfortable with the reader being female Imagine it as whatever gender or pronouns you want. if you're still uncomfortable please don't...
67.9K 1K 8
[READER] ... "𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡-𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩...