The Charming Girl(A Once Upon...

By Oncer121598

Summer Charming is the 14 year old daughter of David. She doesn't know who her mother and she doesn't need to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

476 13 13
By Oncer121598

A couple days later, David made his way to Granny's for lunch.

"Hey David." Someone greeted him as he walked into the diner. He turned around to see Katherine, Fredrick, and Midas sitting at a booth.

"Oh. Hello Katherine. Frederick. King Midas." David greeted.

"Come join us for lunch." Midas said. "We were just about to order."

David walked over to them and joined them at the table.

"I suppose I should go back to calling you Abigail." He said.

"And you James." Abigail said.

David internally sighed. Should he tell them the truth? They deserved to know, even though it would possibly result in George killing him. But, he could handle George. He decided to tell them.

"Actually, my name actually is David." David said. "That was my name in the Enchanted Forest."

"Then, who's James?" Kathryn asked.

"My identical twin brother." David answered.

"I'm sorry?" Midas asked. "George never said anything about having another son. Especially an identical one."

"That's because he didn't know for most of the time." David explained. "James wasn't his biological son. He got James in a deal he made with Rumplestiltskin, who made a deal with my parents. When my brother and I were babies, us and our parents lived on a farm, but we're barely surviving. Rumplestiltskin made a deal with my parents. My brother or I in exchange for helping the rest of us survive. My parents took the deal and gave James to Rumplestiltskin, who became King George's son."

"Then, where's James?" Fredrick asked.

"He died." David replied.

"That's not possible." Midas said. "I saw him kill that Behemoth and he slayed that dragon."

"That's partially correct." David said. "He did kill that Behemoth, but the Behemoth had just enough strength left to attack James from behind and kill him."

"So, you were the one that slayed the dragon?" Midas asked.

"Yes." David answered.

"But, how did King George know you existed?" Kathryn asked.

"My assumption is that Rumplestiltskin told him." David said. "He paid my mother and I a visit with the same deal he offered my parents years before. So, I took the deal to help save our farm."

The three continued to listen.

"After I slayed that dragon for you, I was caught off guard when you offered your daughter's hand in marriage." David continued. "I had every intention of declining as I had always wanted to marry for love and not an arranged marriage, but George threatened to kill my mother and daughter if I declined, so I accepted."

"I thought the only daughter you had was Emma?" Kathryn asked.

"I have another daughter from before I ever met you or Snow." David explained. "In our realm, her name's Summer. During the curse, it was Taylor."

"No wonder you became so fond of her." Kathryn said."I'm sorry, David. For how I reacted to her."

"Don't worry about it." David said. "It was the curse."

"Looking back, it's kind of funny how we ended up married." Kathryn said.

David chuckled. "I know." He said. "We went through all trouble to just to end up married during the curse."

"Well, before that we both had gotten our happy endings." Kathryn said.

"Indeed." David said before turning to Midas. "I would like to apologize for the part I played in with George's ruse."

"It's quite alright." Midas said. "From your explanation, it seems you didn't have much choice in the matter."

"Well, thank you for allowing me to join you guys for lunch, but if you excuse me, I'm going to the hospital." David said.

"Is everything alright?" Kathryn asked.

"The other day when everyone wanted to leave and everyone was at the town." David started. "Summer accidentally crossed and fainted. So, she's in the hospital unconscious, with no way for me to wake her."

"What about true love's kiss?" Fredrick asked. "I mean, I know she's your daughter, but it would work the same way right?"

"I tried that." David said. "It didn't work."

"I'm sure you'll figure something out." Kathryn said.

"I know I will." David said as he stood up. "I'll see you guys around." He headed out to his car and climbed.

As David walked into the hospital, he saw Christopher coming out of Summer's room. It didn't look like he had noticed him, so David didn't say anything to him. He walked into Summer's room.

"Hi sweetheart." David greeted his daughter with a kiss on the forehead. He sat in a chair. "I miss you so much, baby." He said, stroking her face. "I promise I'll find a way to wake you up."

Although, David wasn't sure how to wake her up. True love's kiss didn't work. His next plan was to see if the Blue Fairy could help.

All of a sudden, David saw Summer's eyes fluttering open. "Summer?" He said. "Sweetheart, can you hear me?"

A nurse noticed and then Dr. Whale came in. "She's waking up?" He asked.

"I think so." David said. "Summer."

"Who's Summer?" Summer asked, finally saying something.

David sighed, partly in relief that his daughter was awake and partly in frustration because her real memories were gone.

"Taylor, I mean." He corrected.

"Who's Taylor?" Summer asked.

David sighed, again.

"Shouldn't she have her memories from the curse?" Victor asked.

"Regina's punishment for her was that she had her original memories during the curse." David explained. "She's basically like I was when I woke up. Only in her situation, she has no cursed memories to remember." Dr. Whale nodded.

"Why am I in a hospital?" Summer asked.

David was quiet for a moment. He couldn't exactly tell her that she fainted crossing a magical town line.

"You hit your head and passed out." He replied, coming up with an excuse. "But, you're ok now."

"Who are you?" Summer asked.

David hesitated again. He wasn't sure if he should tell her that he was her father.

"Someone that's been taking care of you." He answered. "You can call me David."

Summer just nodded. David could see how confused his daughter looked. He looked to Dr. Whale.

"Can you check her out to make she's ok physically?" He asked. "Please."

"Sure." Victor said. He examined Summer. "Physically, she's fine." Victor said, once he finished.

"So, I can take her home?" David asked.

"I don't see why not." Victor said.

"Thank you for allowing her stay here, even though there wasn't anything really wrong with her." David said.

"No problem." Victor said.

"Taylor." David said, using her cursed name. "I'm going to take you home with me. Alright?" David asked. Summer nodded and the two headed home.

AN: So, I have a a few ideas for Summer throughout the story and wanted people's opinions.

First, I was kind of going to go with the idea of Emma being a little wary of Summer at first. Like she feels a little awkward that she has an older younger stepsister. Was thinking that maybe Emma could save Summer from something dangerous and warms up to her. An idea I already had was maybe Summer gets sucked in back in time with Emma and Hook in Season 3. Summer ends up in danger and Emma saves her.

Second, I was thinking of having Summer and David going on an adventure together. With this one, I was thinking maybe this one could while they're in Camelot when David and Arthur go to find that toadstool in Season 5.

Third, was thinking that Summer and maybe Christopher could go on an advent together. This one, I was thinking maybe they could go with Henry and Violet to destroy magic.

These are just some of my own ideas I had, I would love to hear others opinions on what kind of adventures they could be, when they're from the show or something original. And when during the series could they happen. Would love to hear feedback. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.2K 35
"ᴍʏ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ. ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴘʜᴇᴡ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴ...
57.2K 1.2K 16
What if Snow White and Prince Charming had twin girls? Emma and Brooklyn Swan grew up in the foster care system but were separated very young, Brook...
52K 1.9K 27
A chance to mend, even if only for a moment... Their love certainly wasn't the kind you read about in fairytales. Their love wasn't normal, their lov...
150K 3.9K 29
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴ...