Love Ain't Perfect

By riyagrace24

read and find out😊 More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chatper Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Fifteen

1.7K 77 92
By riyagrace24

Zac- wassup? You okay?

Fatima- *sighs* I heard y'all earlier.

Zac- wym T?

Fatima- don't play with me Zac. I heard y'all earlier when you and Preston were telling D about Ian.

Zac- oh shit, baby look I..

Fatima- *cuts him off* it's okay papa, I promise I'm not mad.

Zac- I just wana protect you... I wasn't going to keep it a secret forever. I promise.

Fatima- Zac stop. It's okay *she said while laughing* besides I been keeping secrets from everybody.

Zac looks at her sideways.

Zac- what kinda secrets?

Fatima- no judgement?

Zac- never.

Fatima- I knew Ian was messing around behind my back. I been knew. I even know who she is.

Zac- T what?? Who is it?

Fatima- Angela.

Zac- Yo, what?!

Fatima- yeah.

Zac- how long ago did you find out?

Fatima- a year. That bitch thinks I'm dumb... I even heard him in the background one night when I called her to ask if I come over after one of his fits.

Zac- damn babe.. I'm so sorry.

Fatima- it's okay. So that car parked outside... you know that's him right.?

Zac looks down at her.

Zac- when did you figure that out?

Fatima- I saw it when I got up to open the blinds. I thought maybe it could be somebody else, but he got out the car for a brief minute. It's like he knew I saw him.

Zac- you know I got you right?

Fatima- yeah.. im not scared. Matter of fact I think we should invite both of them over. I want to see how far they'll really go.

Zac- I don't know about that T. I don't want that nigga around you.

Fatima gets up to straddle Zac. She placed her hands on both sides of his face as she leaned down to kiss him.

Fatima- *in between kisses* it'll be fine. You'll be right here to protect me if anything goes wrong, right papa?

Zac- *pulls away* you know I got you girl.

Fatima- great.. btw I want in on the plan. Don't leave me out of whatever y'all gone do.

Zac- I don't know about that babe. I mean I could use you.

Fatima- whatever you decide is fine with me *she said while laying down* let's go to bed, I'm tired baby

Zac- *rubbing her back* gimme a kiss.

Fatima kissed him and laid back on his chest. She went straight to sleep. Zac, on the other hand, stayed up in his thoughts. He had the perfect plan for Ian's ass.... Outside Ian is still pissed about the fact that Zac had Fatima.

Ian- *in his thoughts* I swear when I get my hands on that bitch it's over. Who tf does she think she is giving my pussy away? To a poor ass nigga at that!! He can't do shit for her! And when I see that nigga ima lay his ass out where he stands.

Ian's thoughts come to an end when he gets a phone call.

Ian- *answers the phone* hey babygirl, everything good?

Angela- yeah everything is fine. I got good news babe.

Ian- wassup?

Angela- we are leaving out around 4 am. I convinced Jake that I was ready to go.

Ian- *smiling* so we can handle this shit tomorrow night?

Angela- soon as I land babe.

Ian- good, I can't wait to see you. How has the baby been treating you? You okay?

Angela- baby is fine. We just miss daddy.

Ian- don't worry we'll be together soon.

Angela- and I can't wait. I love you.. I gotta go though.

Ian- I love you too, see you soon.

The next morning everybody was up and moving around. Zac had a lot on his mind. Yeah he wanted to use Fatima, but he didn't want her getting hurt. He ultimately decided that the plan of using her as bait is off the table. Fatima on the other hand insisted that she be included in the plan.

Fatima- babe think about it. I'm the only person that can get him over here, and you know it.

Zac- T I'm not trying to hear that. Look baby I know what I said last night, but after thinking it over.. I'm not feeling it.

Preston- she may have a point bro.

Zac- what part of I'm not feeling it y'all not understanding? I'm not trying to lose her again. I just got her back. What if this nigga decides to do some stupid shit?? Then what?

Fatima- *grabs his arm* baby I'll be fine. Please just hear us out.

Zac- *gets up* no Fatima. I'm done talking about it. *he said as he left to go to the spare office*

Fatima decided to give him some time to cool off. After an hour passed by she told the gang that she would go check on him. She knocked on the door before entering.

Fatima- hey.. can we talk?

Zac- *without looking up* yeah come in.

Fatima- first, I want to let you know that I hear you. I get where you coming from. I don't want to lose you either, but I know if I'm involved he'll come for sure. I didn't mean to make you mad. I just thought it would be a good idea. That's all.

Zac- *pats his leg* come sit

Fatima walks over, and sits on his lap.

Zac- first off let me apologize... I didn't mean to walk off but I needed to calm down. Now I get where you are coming from. I see your point, I do, but I need you to see mine as well babe. I don't want to intentionally put you in harm's way. I don't want to lose you again because of him.

Fatima- I do understand where you coming from, I swear. I don't have to be out in the open, I can be in the cut. I just wana be there when he takes his last breath.

Zac- yo *laughs* who are you right now?

Fatima- *smirking* your rider

Zac- *returning her energy* oh yeah, show me.

Fatima turned around. She was now facing Zac, straddling him. The two began to kiss while his hands rubbed up and down her side. Zac moved his kisses to her neck as she cupped the back of his head throwing her head back. As he made his way back to her lips he looked her in her eyes.

Zac- I love you

Fatima- I love you more

That was all he needed to hear. In a swift motion she was now on his desk with his head in between her legs. She moaned his name as she rocked back and forth. He took his arms and wrapped them the small of her back, bringer her closer and closer. Nothing else matter in that moment just them..... unbeknownst to them Ian was right out the window of the office watching them. What he saw drove him mad. He couldn't believe she was giving another nigga his pussy. He decided that he didn't wana wait any longer. Just as he was about to take a loaded gun from his waist he heard a voice that stopped him in his tracks.

Unknown man- yo my man. Can I help? What you doing around here?

Ian- ummm, I could be asking you the same.

Unknown man- my brother stays here with his wife. Now, why are you around here?

Ian- *takes one more look through the window* I was just leaving *he said as he started walking away*

Unknown man- that would be best.

The man watched Ian to make sure he actually left. Once Ian pulled off he called Angela. She answered on the third ring.

Angela- hey baby. I was just ab...

Ian- *cuts her off* that bitch is dead!!! Her and that nigga!!

Angela- wait whoa, what happened?

Ian- I saw them having sex Angela!!

Angela- babe are you sure?

Ian- YES!!! The motherfucker had his head between her legs on a desk. I know what the fuck I saw.

Angela- listen baby just calm down.. I'll be back later, and we can talk about it then.

Ian- if you ain't here in the next 5 hours I'm leaving without you.

Angela- I'll be there in 4. We love you.

Ian- bye baby. I love y'all too.

Ian disconnected the phone. He couldn't get the image of his head of Fatima and Zac. That shit was eating him alive...

Back at the house the man knocked on the door. After four knocks Preston opened the door.

Preston- bout time you made it man, where's Mike? *he asked as he pulled his little brother in for a hug*

Alex- he's on the way. You know Kayla just had a baby so he's soaking that up right now.

Preston- a little boy right?

Alex- yeah, MJ. Gone be bad as hell like his daddy.

Preston- get in here man *he said while closing the door*

Alex- where's my favorite sister-in-law?

Preston- she just went upstairs, and stop playing so damn much. That's your only sister-in-law.

Alex- *sits down* alright, down to business. What you need handled?

Preston- you remember Fatima right?

Alex- yeah, Danni's home girl right?

Preston- yeah man. She came here the other night after her ex jumped on her. Been beating on her for years. Anyways Zac wants him dead, and we needed a little help getting rid of the evidence.

Alex- she here now?

Preston- yeah... her and Zac here.

Alex- oh shit!! Where he at?

Preston- come on, he in the office.

Alex- ain't seen him in a min. How he been?

Preston- he's been good *smiles* especially the last few days.

Alex- why you say it like that? *he said as he opened the office door* Yo bro wassuppp

Alex and Preston were stopped in their tracks . Fatima immediately turned her head when she heard another voice. She was trying to push Zac's head away but he wasn't budging.

Fatima- Zacccc *moans* babyyyy you gotta stop! You got company

Zac- *raises up for a quick second* i love yall I do, but get the fuck out *he said while laughing* we'll talk when I'm done.

Alex- damn bro, you ain't seen me in forever and this how you talk to me? *he said while laughing*

Zac- man gone with that. *laughs* you see what I got in front of me *he said while licking his lips at Fatima*

Preston- we gone leave y'all to it. *laughing* Al let's go man. Leave the lovebirds alone.

Zac tried to finish what he started with Fatima, but she couldn't take anymore. She was kinda glad they came in when they did. She was slowly finding out how much of a pleaser he really was. As he helped her off the desk she stumbled..

Fatima- shit my legs! Why would you do me like that? *she asked while smiling*

Zac- don't put the blame all on me! You want it too.

Fatima- carry me upstairs please, I want to take a nap.

Zac swooped her up in his arms, and took her upstairs. When Alex and Preston saw them, they shook their heads while laughing. Once in the room he laid her down gently on the bed.

Zac- you good?

Fatima- *smiling* yeah I'm great.

Zac- okay ima head downstairs. Call me if you need anything.

Fatima- *closing her eyes* I will.

Zac turned to walk out the door.

Fatima- hey babe?

Zac- *turns his head* yeah?

Fatima- thank you for everything

Zac- *walks back over to kiss her one more time* don't thank me for giving you what you deserve.

Fatima- I love you boy.

Zac- *kisses her* I love you more.

With that he walks back downstairs to talk business.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.9K 88
The life of Zac & Fatima
56.3K 2.1K 28
A Zatima Story
26.7K 2.1K 27
A Zac and Fatima Story 😌👌🏾
67.9K 2.8K 56
This story is about the characters Fatima and Zac and my version of their love story.