Chapter Fifteen

Zac- wassup? You okay?

Fatima- *sighs* I heard y'all earlier.

Zac- wym T?

Fatima- don't play with me Zac. I heard y'all earlier when you and Preston were telling D about Ian.

Zac- oh shit, baby look I..

Fatima- *cuts him off* it's okay papa, I promise I'm not mad.

Zac- I just wana protect you... I wasn't going to keep it a secret forever. I promise.

Fatima- Zac stop. It's okay *she said while laughing* besides I been keeping secrets from everybody.

Zac looks at her sideways.

Zac- what kinda secrets?

Fatima- no judgement?

Zac- never.

Fatima- I knew Ian was messing around behind my back. I been knew. I even know who she is.

Zac- T what?? Who is it?

Fatima- Angela.

Zac- Yo, what?!

Fatima- yeah.

Zac- how long ago did you find out?

Fatima- a year. That bitch thinks I'm dumb... I even heard him in the background one night when I called her to ask if I come over after one of his fits.

Zac- damn babe.. I'm so sorry.

Fatima- it's okay. So that car parked outside... you know that's him right.?

Zac looks down at her.

Zac- when did you figure that out?

Fatima- I saw it when I got up to open the blinds. I thought maybe it could be somebody else, but he got out the car for a brief minute. It's like he knew I saw him.

Zac- you know I got you right?

Fatima- yeah.. im not scared. Matter of fact I think we should invite both of them over. I want to see how far they'll really go.

Zac- I don't know about that T. I don't want that nigga around you.

Fatima gets up to straddle Zac. She placed her hands on both sides of his face as she leaned down to kiss him.

Fatima- *in between kisses* it'll be fine. You'll be right here to protect me if anything goes wrong, right papa?

Zac- *pulls away* you know I got you girl.

Fatima- great.. btw I want in on the plan. Don't leave me out of whatever y'all gone do.

Zac- I don't know about that babe. I mean I could use you.

Fatima- whatever you decide is fine with me *she said while laying down* let's go to bed, I'm tired baby

Zac- *rubbing her back* gimme a kiss.

Fatima kissed him and laid back on his chest. She went straight to sleep. Zac, on the other hand, stayed up in his thoughts. He had the perfect plan for Ian's ass.... Outside Ian is still pissed about the fact that Zac had Fatima.

Ian- *in his thoughts* I swear when I get my hands on that bitch it's over. Who tf does she think she is giving my pussy away? To a poor ass nigga at that!! He can't do shit for her! And when I see that nigga ima lay his ass out where he stands.

Ian's thoughts come to an end when he gets a phone call.

Ian- *answers the phone* hey babygirl, everything good?