Chapter Sixteen

Zac walks back into the living room. Alex noticed him first..

Alex- well well well, look who finally decided to come join us.

Zac- *smiles* don't start your shit man.

Alex- my boy was face deep in pussy. Ain't mad at you *he said while laughing*

Zac- *joins in the laughter* shit when it's that good you don't mind being face deep. Would've been still at it if yo ass knew how to knock.

Preston- I promise he don't. He walked in on me and Danni the last time he was over.

Alex- man fuck y'all alright *laughs* put a sign on the door or some.

Zac- alright alright man. All jokes aside I appreciate you for coming to help me out. I know your schedule full.

Alex- fuck that you family. So what you need me to do?

Zac- I need you on standby during and after. P gone help out when it comes to protecting the women. Definitely gone need you and Mike to get rid of the evidence later on.

Preston- why you ain't gone be helping?

Zac- if you must know I plan on spending some time with my lady. I know she gone want me afterwards anyways.

Alex- shit we can do that no problem. Me more than him. You know they just a baby. Lil dude fresh out, he still got that newborn perm. That's my boy. If anything happens to come back I don't want it on him. I'll take it.

Zac- you ain't gotta worry about that bro. Just like you got us we got you.

Alex- so anybody gotta picture of this dude or some?

Preston pulls out his phone to pull up a picture of Ian.

Preston- this him right here.

Alex takes Preston's phone.

Alex- *chuckles* yo I seen this dude today.

Zac and Preston snapped their necks at Alex's comment.

In unison- where?

Alex- just hear me out.. Zac you go back in that office where you had Fatima at, and bro. you come with me.

The guys go their separate ways. Both Zac and Preston are wondering what does this have to do with anything. As Zac stands in the office, Alex shows Preston exactly where he saw Ian standing earlier. Alex knocks on the window to let Zac know that they can see him. The men come back in the house joining Zac in the office.

Zac- anybody wana tell me why y'all was just staring at me through the window??

Alex- ol boy was outside this window today when I was walking up. You didn't see him?

Zac- nigga what?! I had a face full of pussy. What you think I was focused on?

Alex and Preston busted out laughing.

Preston- understandable my brother.

Alex- y'all done? Look man I'm telling you what I saw. I was walking up, and I saw ol boy standing at the window. Look like he was able to pull some out his pants too.

Preston- wait hold up.. *laughing* I know that motherfucker sick right now.

Alex- why?

Preston- man think about it. His ex was getting ate out in the best way possible on a desk, and all he could do is look through a window.

Zac just stands back smiling thinking about how good Fatima tasted. Alex noticed him.

Alex- and look at his ass. Daydreaming about that shit huh? *he said while laughing*