' Back To Reality '

By slutt4zyzy

It's called 'Back to Reality', you'll see why it says that soon More

Faceclaims & Copyright
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

15

5.3K 160 14
By slutt4zyzy

*the same day from the last chapter*

D E ' L A N D O N

Sage came from out of her room from laying Cari down for a nap and came in the living room with me.

When she came in the living room it was just quiet and awkward, Dee didn't wanna speak up first but neither did Sage but she noticed that he wasn't gon budge so she did.

"You know we gotta talk right ?" She spoke breaking the awkward silence

Dee ran his hand down his face and spoke "yea ik"

"Okay imma go first, I feel like your wrong because you didn't even tell me that you a had a child until a month later. I understand that you just found out and allat, but still like you should've told me.

Thenn you didn't tell Leah that you was going to have another female around y'all son sooo that right there caused me to get jumped at Walmart... ghetto right ? Yea ik"

"Mann mama, Ian think she was gon care forreal, which she don't because shawty is all the way in a different state being a hoe, she just did that because she's jealous over you ma." He told her

"And don't en worry about her getting you jumped I got some shawties to jump ha and den I'm finna get some otha folks to jump them otha shawties that jumped you" he said pulling her on his lap so that she's straddling him

He grabbed her face and kissed the part of her face that has a little reddish, purplish bruise on her cheek and he kissed it.

She smiled and turnt her head. The bruise wasn't noticeable but he was all up in her face and he noticed it then.

"You beat ha ass doe, Ian en gon lie, you left ha eye swoll, dhet mfka big asl" Dee said laughing

"Shawty was sounding like cardi b when she was saying "help me help me"He said shaking his head

"And den ha lip swoll too, dhet bit big asl "he said cracking up

Marie giggled at his antics "stop it's not funny, I didn't even wanna fight her frl" she told him

"But I really had no choice but to fight her after she kept calling me out of my name"

"Fat mama, I kno you saw wha she was wearing, Ionk why da hell she put dhet shi on, she ain't look right" Dee said making a face

Sage laughed at his face"stopp, it's not right to talk about people" she told him

"Mmh, but where does this leave us stink ?"he asked her

Sage sat there thinking for a moment and she finally answered.

"As far as rn I still don't forgive you, we can start back slow, you just have to keep showing me your sorry, because if I instantly forgive you, you'll think that every time you do something wrong, I'll be sooo quick to forgive you."

"But no, that's not how it works lovey" she told him

He stayed quiet kinda upset about the fact that she doesn't forgive him yet.

"Imma unblock you, and we can take it slow and go from there Lyee." She said grabbing her phone to unblock on him on everything

He watched her every move.Dee admired the beautiful woman that's sitting on his lap and he continued to stare a hole in her face.

Sage got the feeling that someone was staring at her and she already knew who it was, she didn't wanna look up because Dee made her soooo nervous.

She finally got the courage to look up at him and he grabbed her by her neck and pulled her face closer to his and mumbled loud enough for her to hear "you so beautiful ma" he told her.

Sage blushed and tried to look away but he had a tight grip around her. "Thank you love" she responded. De'Landon pulled her into a strong lustful kiss.

It was nothing but sexual tension between the two.The tension was REALL strong too.

Sage started grinding on Dee's lower body to get him going.

"Chill ma, Ian doing dhet witchu rn, just wait Igh ?"

She rolled her eyes because she was getting aroused,  she felt like he was playing with her and she was sexually frustrated.

"Loose da attitude ma" he told her cupping her coochie with his hand. Sage instantly gasped and looked at him with her eyes wide open. He instantly felt how wet she was.

De'Landon smirked and moved his hand inside of her shorts and pulled her thin underwear to the side and started rubbing his fingers in between her slit.

Marie body flinched and she bit her lip staying quiet. She laid her head on his shoulder as he stuck one finger inside of her and started pumping in and out of her.

Sagé instantly started moaning lowly but it got louder as De'Landon added another finger and he moved his fingers in a cmere motion and sped up his pace.

"Sh-shit" Sage moaned out

De'Landon started going even faster hitting her spot

"Watch dhet mouf " he told her

"O-okay, oouu I'm-"she cut her self off by going into shock and rolling her eyes to the back of her head and she started riding his fingers in a circular motion and moaned loudly

"Look at me" he told her slowing down

She sat up and looked at him and he started going faster and faster and she moaned loudly and he started rubbing her clit with his thumb.

He stared into her eyes as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she started leaking cum on his fingers.

Suddenly the heard someone unlocking the front door and Dee didn't budge he kept his fingers inside of her and she tried to get off of him.

"Stop" he told her sternly gripping her waist

She stopped and he took his fingers out of her and put them in her mouth. She sucked his fingers clean and then brought her into another long kiss.

Skeeta walked through the door going into the living room

"Igh na" he told them closing his eyes

Sage giggled a little getting off of Dee and walked into her room with a little limp

Dee sat there smirking and he got up going in hr kitchen going to wash his hands and to go back in the living room and dapped Skeeta up.

"I see you back around, yal coo na ?" Skeeta asked him

"Sum like dhet, she tol me she ain't forgive me yet, but we gon take it slow" he told him shrugging

"It's betta den nun man" Skeeta replied sitting on the couch getting ready to play his game

———————————————————————————

Y'all I do not like this chapter

But what are y'all thoughts ???

I only posted because my cousin told me too😭😭

pimpdaddyjessie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 10.1K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
30.3K 2.1K 37
She's back. She wants her son. And she wants revenge.
1.7M 60.1K 59
I'm republishing it, follow again on the second run. DONT COME IF UR DRY!!! -"๐ˆ ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐€๐ฌ ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐€๐ฌ ๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ, ๐‚๐จ...
19.9K 650 22
You could never trivialize pussy But a bum nigga like you would try it .