LOVE YOURZ

By daprettiestt_nii

❝AND LIFE CAN'T BE NO FAIRYTALE, NO ONCE UPON A TIME. BUT I BE GODDAMNED IF A NIGGA DON'T BE TRYIN'.❞ ORIGINA... More

𝟎𝟎.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟑.
𝟏𝟒.
𝟏𝟓.
𝟏𝟔.
𝟏𝟕.
𝟏𝟖.
𝟏𝟗.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
𝟐𝟒.
𝟐𝟓.
𝟐𝟔.
𝟐𝟕.
𝟐𝟖.
𝟐𝟗.
𝟑𝟎.
𝟑𝟏.
𝟑𝟐.
𝟑𝟑.
𝟑𝟒.
𝟑𝟓.
𝟑𝟔.
𝟑𝟕.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘!

𝟐𝟑.

735 40 1
By daprettiestt_nii

excuse all mistakes

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 1:23PM

(okay before we start, I'm changing Ava's age. She was 2 before but she's 4 now & is in pre-k.)

"I'M SO DAMN MAD." Kash said once the call connected. I looked in the background which looked like she was in the car. Her hair was everywhere and that made me sit up in the bed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'm already mad because the professor said we had class today when yesterday he said that it'd be canceled. I promised Ava that I'd get her from school today and I felt like I wouldn't be able to. So, the whole time I was in class I was panicking and I couldn't focus. Thankfully, he let us out early and I just left from Ava's school. Anyways, the bitch at the front had a whole ass attitude. Ian do shit to the bitch. All I did was say I was here for Ava, she rolled her eyes, and just did the most. She asked for my ID and snatched it out my hand."

"I'm really trying to stay calm because again that's where Ava goes to school at. So, once she was done and was handing me my shit back I snatched it from her. She ain't like that and start doing the most. Just yelling and at this point I can't keep calm anymore. So, I started putting my hair in a ponytail because bitch what you doing allat for. You talking allat so let's hope your hands can match."

"With her being loud, people started coming in the front trying to keep us from fighting. I'm telling them what happened and somebody went to get Ava. She kept doing a whole lot and I was getting tired. So I moved around from her co-workers and punched that bitch in her mouth. Her goofy ass held her mouth shocked and everything. Had that bitch shook." She laughed and I shook my head.

crazy ass.

"I most likely would have done the same thing, but what did she expect? You was putting your hair in a ponytail did she not get that y'all was about to fight? She just stood there shocked, that's embarrassing. Did allat shit just— where Ava?"

"She right here. I'm about to take her to Mcdonald's since that's what she want and she hungry. Want to meet us or you want me to pick you up and then go there together?"

"I'm gone meet you." I told her getting out the bed. After that, we hung up and I went into my closet to put some something comfortable. Once I was done, I texted my mom letting her know I was coming over in a hour or so and then got in the car so I could meet Kash.

Getting there didn't take long. I was honestly happy that I chose a Penthouse that was near all the fast food restaurants. So, I never had to drive for a long ass time to get to Mcdonald's or Starbucks.

My stomach started growling as soon as I walked inside Mcdonald's. That reminded me that I haven't ate anything today. I'm about to go head and get me a Big Mac Meal. That's really the only thing I ate. I liked it without the Pickles and Onions and I always got a Oreo Mcflurry.

I looked around for Ava and Kash to see they were already eating. I went ahead and ordered, and after I went over to them.

"Aww look at you." I coo'd looking at Ava. She had on a Moana costume since today was Halloween. I'm guessing her school had everyone dressing up. "She wearing that today too?"

"I'm gone have her pick and then you and I are going to take her Trick or Treating. Then, I'm dropping her off at my parent's house because the both of us are going to this Halloween party." She said before dipping her Nuggets in the Honey Mustard.

I shook my head laughing. "I just knew we were going to a party, but that's fine. I already have my outfit and a custome. Is it a Halloween themed party like do we have to wear customes?"

"Mhmm. How did everything go yesterday?"

"It was good." I told her not really going into details because it wasn't anything to tell. We did the video and that was it.

"369!" Someone called out and I looked down at my receipt. I stood up and went to grab my food. My stomach was only growling worse like shut up. You about to eat, lol.

"How was school?" Kash asked Ava.

"Um, it was okay. I made a friend and she's really sweet. You should meet her mom and then have her come over."

"Alright, well tomorrow I'll meet her tomorrow. Nobody bothered you or anything?"

Ava looked at me and back at her mom before shaking her head. "Can I play in the playhouse?"

"Yeah, c'mon." Kash stood up going to the playhouse. I followed behind them while eating my Big Mac. Ava wasted no time going to have fun with the other children. "You think somebody bothering her?"

"Maybe, but she probably lied because she knows how you are and doesn't want anything bad to happen." I told Kash and she nodded still eating her food. "Everything with you and Judas okay?"

She nodded again sighing.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want Ava to be scared to tell me things because she scared I'm going to react a way. I'm most likely is because Ion want nobody messing with my damn child. I do not play about my daughter and anybody can get it when it comes down to her. 'Cause I'm gone step behind her and that's period." She vented.

I really didn't know what to tell her. I guess Ava was just going to have to understand that her mom didn't play about her. Or Kash could resist acting like that in front of Ava and do things when she isn't around. That sounded much better.

After Ava finished playing, her and Kash said their goodbye. Even though I was going to see them in like two hours. I went ahead and went to my mom's place.

When I walked she was sitting down in the living room watching Manifest. I personally didn't like the show, but everyone kept saying it was good. I probably just didn't like it because I only watched the first episode so...

"Hey, daughter." She smiled picking her phone up. I squinted my eyes at her as I slowly began walking towards her. She was happy, and I'm not saying she can't be happy because she can. But she was too damn happy. She think she slick..

"Who got you this happy?" I went to sit by her and paused her show since her attention was no longer on it. "Hm?"

"Well I really don't want you to judge me." She started off. "Yesterday after I got my nails and hair done, I decided to go out. Don't say shit, but I went to the strip club and just sat at the bar. This dude came up to me and one thing led to another. We was in his car fucking and I just— it felt good. But don't say shit because my needs needed to be met."

"Mom." I sighed. "I'm not about to judge you. Like you said your needs needed to be met 'cause ain't no telling the last time you had sex. Is he the guy you're texting? 'Cause he sholl do got your attention. I wanna meet him."

She gave me a look. "Girl, bye. You not meeting him. I don't even know if we're going to be together. He might just be my lil fling, I don't know yet. Most likely though and don't do that. When I'ma meet that lil boy you did a collab with?"

"Ou you doing too much." I laughed. "We not even friends. Tuh, I guess we associates."

"Mm." She said like she ain't believe me. "What you do over there?"

"I met his dogs, Pacco and Ginger. And after we got started on the video. He— we waiting to post it because he wants his first video to be a Q&A. Then we gone post the video on our channel. If you get what I mean."

"Mm. How's your sex life?"

"I don't have a sex life." I frowned. "Everyone getting play except for me. All I ever did was a lil kiss with a dazzle of tongue. Is sex really that good?"

"I say do it with someone who is experienced 'cause those are the best. But don't rush it, wait till you find a person you actually wanna have sex with. Unless you want to have multiple flings and it's nothing wrong with that. Just make sure you use protection."

"Okay, back to your fling. What's his name?"

"I'm not telling you because he isn't that important just yet. When we move on to something bigger I'll tell you. Anyways, what you came over here for?"

"To spend time with you." I smiled and she rolled her eyes playfully putting her phone on dnd and sat it down.

6:49PM

Liked by twerk4mir_ and 50,555 others
@kashlynn_davis Happy Halloween 🎃🧡!

View All Comments

@babygirl_tas Where's her costume? Who is she dressed as?
      ↳ @kashlynn_davis Herself @babygirl_tas
              ↳ @babygirl_tas Lmao smh. It's literally Halloween where she suppose to have fun dressing as someone whether it's cartoon or something... but okay. This new generation so damn ass.

@kashlynn_davis Girl, booooo! I asked her what she wanted to be and she said herself. I'm not about to force her to dress as someone if she doesn't want to. Gtf off my page with that bullshit, literally 😂🤚🏽. You in our business? Don't do that. @babygirl_tas

@true.xo 🥹 she's so cuteeeee.

@twerk4mir_ 🧡🧡🧡

2hrs ago

  KASH SHOOK HER HEAD as she looked down at a sleepy Ava. It had only been two hours since they started their trick or treating, but Ava was obviously tired. It was bound to happen especially with all the running she had done. As soon as Kash made it inside the house, she went upstairs and changed Ava clothes into Pajamas. She went ahead and packed a bag since Ava was most likely going to spend the night with Kash's parent's for atleast two days.

Knowing her and True were going to get sloppy drunk. Most likely cancel class for tomorrow and deal with the headache that came with getting sloppy drunk. Kash planned on having a good time today since last year she didn't do anything. Well, she spent time with her daughter, but as far as going out with friends, she didn't.

Once she got Ava all dressed and her bags were packed, she called True up to the room. Kash was slick annoyed with herself because she didn't have anything planned for real. She should have told True to bring her outfit/costume, whatever. Now they'd have to drive two separate cars. Kash going to her parent's house and True going to her penthouse to change into her costume.

Since Kash wanted to drive in one car, she'd have to go back and pick up True.

"What's wrong with you?" True asked as Kash walked inside the bathroom. She turned the shower on to the temperature she liked and looked at True.

"Frustrated because everything isn't planned." She sighed.

"How about this. I'll leave right now and go home to get dressed, allat. You'll pick me up before you drop Ava off and then after that you drop her off and we head to the party. Sounds good? And you not only worried about that."

Kash rolled her eyes playfully. "What else is it then?"

"That girl that commented on your post."

Kash sucked her teeth. "Oh, 'cause she gone says this new generation so damn ass. All because Ava didn't want to be anything for Halloween. Whole time she already had dressed up at school. Like I'm not about to force her to dress up if she doesn't want to. It's literally not that serious, people are aggy."

"You didn't even need to respond to her. Should've just deleted the comment and blocked her ass. I'm about to go though." True said grabbing her things. She wasted no time getting in the car and going home to shower and get dressed.

True decided to dress as Chucky. She had installed a long Ginger curly wig, and after doing everything else she was done. Just in time, Kash texted her saying that she was outside. True grabbed her necessities and grabbed a water bottle for the two of them before leaving out and getting inside the car.

Kash dressed as a sexy nurse and she was really feeling herself. The both of them were.

"Ugh, I look so damn pretty and you do too. Look at youuuu." Kash dragged looking at her fine ass best friend. Best believe if she was gay she would definitely be with True right now. There was no doubt that True was beautiful as fuck. If you knew who her parent's were and how fine they were then you'd see.

"This isn't like me for real." True looked down at her fit. Her legs were all out so she felt a lil naked, but she could deal.

Kash quickly drove to her parent's house seeing two familiar cars. She smiled ear to ear already knowing that Amiri and Judas was here. She got Ava out the car and with the help of True she didn't have to carry Ava's bag. Just Ava herself who was little heavy.

Kash knocked on the door and seconds later, it opened revealing Judas. Sis was excited. She wasted no time putting Ava in her room that she had here and hugged Judas.

While doing so, she looked around seeing boxes everywhere. Her mind automatically went to if they were moving to Houston. She kept a note to herself to ask them about it.

"Hey, True. Ou, you look so pretty." Kash's mom, Kierra said looking at True. Her and Kash looked absolutely beautiful. Nonetheless, she went to grab a camera and made Kash and True pose.

"You so damn ugly." Amiri mugged Kash.

"Boy, bye. You literally dressed as Deadpool. Not tryna hear shit you gotta say." Kash rolled her eyes. Her older brother was such a hater.

"We riding with y'all." Judas told Kash and she nodded. The four of them said their goodbyes and got into the car. Kash driving of course and True sitting in the passenger seat. Amiri and Judas of course sat in the backseat nagging the two to put on Future or something.

AS SOON AS THEY WALKED INSIDE, the four of them wasted no time going to the bar to drink whatever. Amiri shook his head knowing he'd have to watch the three of them, but he didn't mind being a lil tipsy. While Kash, Judas, and True drunk Amiri looked around seeing Legend. Sometimes, when he came down to Houston he hung with Legend and they usually talked about basketball.

"Are y'all moving down here?" Kash asked Judas and he nodded yes. "About damn time!"

"Girl." He laughed.

Judas was dressed as Freddy Krueger.

"Ou, this my song! True, come on." Kash went over to True once Runnin came on. Kash was the type of person that said every song was her song, literally.

Called the first one Savage Mode, my mood, that's what it was
2016, we was ridin' around, beatin' niggas up in the club
I know she around for the money, but act like she loyal, I don't feel the love

"I'm so rich, get bored, might wake up, buy me a car just 'cause her titties is hard 'cause she spent a five, my bitch titties cost me a dub!" Kash rapped loudly looking at True.

"All my bitches got BBLs, all my bitches got butts. I ain't with the rap beef, Draco pedophile, all of my opps get touched!" True matched Kash energy as she looked over at Legend. She didn't know he was going to be here. He wasn't dressed as anything and maybe he just didn't want to. She couldn't keep her eyes off him. He indeed was fine as fuck.

"We ain't never ran off on no barber, but we still be hoppin' out cuts." Judas joined in putting his arm around Kash's shoulders.

Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin'
I leave all my cars
Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin'
All my opps be
Runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin'

"Wiped his nose, it was runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin', runnin'. Savage never did no!" They all rapped being the loudest at the party.

They couldn't even finish because the song got turned off. Now Mad Max was playing, but they were still turnt.

"Spin on a lo', go drop a bag, and get a nigga buried. Lil bro shoot shots all through your car, he think he Stephen Curry. I done dropped an eight inside my soda, that mean my drink is dirty!" Amiri came over with Legend.

"I'm gettin' mo' money in the streets than Ross. I got these chicken servin'. They brung the strippers to the studio, just give me service!" Legend rapped looking at True's fit. He didn't know she gotten down like that. Just like True, he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

I'ma put my trust inside this toolie, ho go seven thirty
Stay with my demons every day, these niggas good at murkin'

"Droppin' a ticket on the day they tryna play with Smurkie. Can't be cool with niggas, I can't vouch for niggas, how they move!" Kash rapped before nudging True. She ended up pulling True back over to the bar.

"What?" True asked taking the bottle of Hennessy.

"...So, are we going to ignore the fact that Legend was literally looking dead in your soul. Tuh, and I seen you doing the same." Kash said. She felt like she had to say something because the sexual tension was there. Especially the way they were looking at each other.

However, she didn't want True to do something that she'd regret.

"Um, he's fine." True admitted shrugging. Kash knew everything was getting to her because if she was sober, she most likely wouldn't have said that. But Kash was wrong. True was tired of being so scary at saying and doing things. "Real fine."

Kash shook her head laughing.

True saw that Judas was coming over and decided to move away. She didn't mean anything by it because it was clear Judas and Kash just liked being around one another. So, while they were at that, she sneakily grabbed Legend's hand and pulled him somewhere a lot of people weren't at.

"Wassup? You good? You ain't get my message?" He asked True licking his lips while looking into her eyes. She couldn't help but to squeeze her legs. "Hm?"

"My phone been on DND all day. W-what did the message say?" She stared at his lips but Legend could tell she was somewhat drunk. He wanted to kiss her, but decided against it. He felt like True and him were friends and didn't want to ruin that because of tonight.

"I dropped the Q&A video. I asked when did you want to drop the video, mama."

True blushed. "We can Thursday."

"Aight that's cool. How you know Amiri and Judas?"

"Okay so that's my best friend, Kash. Judas and Kash date and Amiri is Kash's brother. How about you? A-and you just hear by yourself?" True stepped closer to him. She put her arms around his neck which brung them way closer. To the point where she felt how hard he was. That didn't do anything but turn her on even more.

"Amiri and I met at the gym and we just be kicking it when he come down here. Ion really know Judas for real. And nah, I'm here with my bruddas." Legend said putting his arm around her waist.

"Mm, okay." She licked her lips and smashed her lips onto his. She couldn't help herself— the way he was staring at her and how hard he was. He kissed back snaking his tongue in. Their tongues moved in a circular motion. "Mm, let's go somewhere private."

Legend looked up seeing his friends and Amiri staring at him. He brushed them off and looked back at True. Did he really want to go somewhere private? True was drunk. "You drunk."

"But I know what I'm doing."

Truth be told, Legend didn't want to ruin anything between the two. They were friends or maybe just associates, whatever, but he didn't want to ruin that.

"Youn want to? We don't have to." True told him. She didn't want to force him into doing something he didn't want to. She kind of felt embarrassed that she was acting this way. And with her being embarrassed she walked away going outside to get fresh air.

a/n;

okay this chapter was alright. i def didn't plan out the last part fr but its whatever lol.

did yall like the chapter?

thoughts on true and legend kissing?
- what yall think gon happen in the next chapter?

ik the party scene was trash. i literally never been to a party so... 😭

w/c; 3586 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 34.4K 41
After years of observation in the shadows, Judah, a notorious and well respected drug trafficker, becomes obsessed with a basketball lover, Kianna-af...
540K 17.2K 80
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞, 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐨𝐧 '𝐞𝐦, 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠�...
71.9K 4K 18
Sahad, a young, God-fearing, respectful and humble man, grows up in a stereotypical society who eventually turns up to be one of the best football pl...