Rise of the white dragon empe...

بواسطة DarrickDerleth5

this is the story of darrick the white dragon emperor along with chandler the red dragon emperor have the bes... المزيد

episode 1: I got a girlfriend!
Episode 2: I'm done being human.
update.
Episode 3: I made a friend!
familiar vote!
Episode 4: I got a familiar!
Episode 5: I pick a fight
episode 6: train time!
Episode 7: the rating game!
darrick's peerage and harem.
Episode 9: peerage time!
darrick's family.
Episode 10: kiba's gone missing.
Episode 10.2: fight kokabiel!

episode 8: family reunion.

134 0 0
بواسطة DarrickDerleth5

The sun is coming up, and darrick was snuggling with akeno. He was waking up from his sleep.

Darrick: huh? ( I forget that akeno was here after riser's defeat.) Akeno, it's time to wake up.

Akeno: (groggly) a little bit more, babe...

Darrick: (ok, you ask for it) if you won't wake up, I'll punish you~.

He then kissing her on her neck after that he nibble on akeno's ear.

Akeno: ok, ok, I'm getting up. You certainly have your way with women, darrick.

Darrick: what can I say? I'm a lady killer, my thunder priestess.

They both kissed each other and getting ready for the day. Darrick was feeling like he's being watched by someone. After that, they arrive at the school. Darrick got a text from someone. But darrick ignore it and continue his day.

                      Timeskip

Darrick was flying back to his home in Kyoto, he hasn't seen his mom since he moved out.

Darrick: man, I hope mom and kunou is doing alright.

Albion: I'm sure, they're already. But, who's your dad, darrick?

Darrick: i-i actually don't know.

Then he landed to his mom's house and saw his little sister, kunou.

(This is kunou. Darrick's little sister)

Kunou: big brother! You're home!

Darrick: you bet I am! (Petting her head) how's mom been doing?

Kunou: she's doing good. Stay here while I get her.

Darrick: alright.

Kunou told darrick to wait here until she gets back. The he saw his aunt musashi.

(This is musashi, darrick's aunt)

Musashi: darrick! (Hugs him) how're you doing?

Darrick: I'm alright, musashi.

Then darrick saw his other aunt, Shinano.

(This is darrick's other aunt, Shinano)

Darrick: hi, Shinano.

Shinano: hi....

Darrick: I bet you miss me, huh?

She nodded. Then darrick told his aunt's about he got a girlfriends and made new friends. Then darrick saw his and kunou's mother, yasaka.

(This is darrick's mom, yasaka.)

Yasaka: hello, son.

Darrick: hi, mom.

Yasaka: I haven't seen you since you moved out. My my, did you grown. How's school, dear?

Darrick: doing great! I've got a girlfriend now.

Yasaka: oh my. My son got a girlfriend. I can't wait to have grandkids to spoil~.

Darrick: mom!

Musashi: I got to agree with you, yasaka~.

Darrick: you too, musashi?! C'mon!

Darrick see a black hair, crimson eyes, brown tails and a black and red kimono. And the other one is a white hair girl with fox features.

???: I see you're home, dearest brother.

Darrick: uhhh, mom? Who's this?

Yasaka: you don't remember her? This is your second sister, darrick. Her name is akagi. And The other is kaga.

Kaga rushing to darrick and hug him tightly!

Kaga: I can't believe you're alive!

Darrick: great to see you too.

Akagi: now, kaga, let go of our dear brother.

Kaga: oh, right. Sorry, brother.

Darrick: it's cool.

Then darrick told akagi and kaga about everything happened and he taught every perverts in his school a lesson. After he spend his time with his family, he had to head home but he told musashi and Shinano that he could live with darrick.

                      Timeskip

Darrick was home with musashi and Shinano. He introduced his aunt's to his club members. Don't forget, darrick is a high class devil after he beat riser. Darrick was speaking with Albion in his room.

Darrick: so, how're we going to gather my own peerage, bud?

Albion: maybe we can open a portal to find your peerage.

Darrick: how?

Albion: I can use my powers to summon a portal. But you can use that musashi woman as your queen.

Darrick: not a bad idea! Let's do that before we can go other universes.

Then musashi came in darrick's room and heard the conversations.

Darrick: auntie musashi?! Did you heard the whole thing?

Musashi: yes, and I don't mind if I and my sister, Shinano, become your peerage member.

Darrick: ok.

Then darrick pull out the queen piece for musashi and bishop piece for Shinano and Started to chant. After that, they've become stronger because they're yokai.

Darrick: how're feeling now?

Musashi: I feel much stronger. Thanks, nephew~.

Darrick: you're welcome.

Then darrick, musashi, and Shinano fell asleep together on his bed. Because tomorrow, is gathering darrick's peerage.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.9K 391 45
Blaze Tempest, relatively quiet school kid of Kuoh. He leads a normal life until a fateful day turns his world view upside down. Join in his adventur...
81K 770 23
Kuoh was once a peaceful town. No one knew that there were devils about and there were no signs of evil amongst anywhere... Of course, that was what...
7.5K 229 33
after the battle with trihexa issei and the girls finaly have time to themselfs rias and her perage along with irina and kuroka have never been more...
23.3K 771 12
A third year student transfers to Kuoh Academy from Tokyo, and already diminishes his reputation to befriend the most perverted and unpopular boys in...