๐—๐€๐•๐ˆ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„ ||๐Ÿ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–..๐’Œ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’โž ........ "Who are you to me?" Her eyes went... More

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
โ€ขBefore you read the bookโ€ข
โ€ขGifted Covers for the bookโ€ข
1โ€ข"And don't bite your lips again"
2โ€ข"Iris,you are getting Married"
3โ€ข"We are getting married tomorrow"
4โ€ข"Tomorrow is your big day"
Let's choose Wedding dress and rings.
5โ€ข"Now You may kiss the bride."
6โ€ข"I am yours,So is my room"
7โ€ข" What's on your neck Iris?"
8โ€ข"Why does he hate me so much?"
9โ€ข"Take care of yourself...Kitten"
10โ€ข"You are mine kitten(Xavier Pov-1)
11โ€ข"Don't make me lose my control kitten"(Xavier Pov-2)
12โ€ข"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)
13โ€ข"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)
14โ€ข"Won't you ask for your gift?"
15โ€ข"Its Mrs.Iris Xavier knight,kitten"
16โ€ข"I'll never let you fail kitten"
18โ€ข"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)
19โ€ข"You are a good girl,Kitten"
20โ€ข"She was meant to be mine"(Xavier pov-6)
21โ€ข"Xavier, who is Athena?"
22โ€ข"I need to talk to her.."
23โ€ข"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"
24โ€ข" Iris, we need to talk! "
25โ€ข"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"
26โ€ข"The thing I'll do with you kitten"
27โ€ข"Samuel is here"
28โ€ข"I was fucking obsessed with you"
29โ€ข"Now lets seal the deal kitten"
30โ€ข"The fuck you are wearing kitten"
31โ€ข"And here comes the bitch!"
32โ€ข"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."
33โ€ข"Yes kitten! punishment"
34โ€ข"Good girl, my little kitten!"
35โ€ข"Hands off, Collin!"
36โ€ข"You are my favorite book to read"
37โ€ข"What are you hiding kitten?"
38โ€ข"Fuck you against the wall?"
39โ€ข"Future CEO of Wilson industries"
40โ€ข"Just three more fucking weeks!"
41โ€ข"Are you drunk kitten?"
42โ€ข"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"
43โ€ข"You are my first and only crush xavi"
44โ€ข"Read my commands kitten."
45โ€ข"Want me to continue. Kitten?"
46โ€ข"Can't wait to make you mine kitten"
47โ€ข"Who gave you that drink?"
48โ€ข"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"
49โ€ข"To work on your stamina,kitten"
50โ€ข"Words can never describe that.."
51โ€ข"C-Can I touch there,again?"
52โ€ข"I love you."
53โ€ข"Yes sir, got it."
54โ€ข"I object this decision, gentleman's"
55โ€ข"Somewhere special"
56โ€ข"Get the jet ready"
57โ€ข"We just started kitten."
58โ€ข"Now you look all mine, kitten"
59โ€ข"Just an hour Kitten"
60โ€ข"Welcome to Greece, kitten"
61โ€ข "Izel King"
62โ€ข"First date of our honeymoon"
63โ€ข "I love you, kitten"
64โ€ข" I'm yours, till eternity"
65โ€ข"Count your happy days,knight"

17โ€ข"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"

56.8K 2.4K 317
By shristiroy148

Hello

I decided to change my updating schedule. So I'll be updating on every Friday instead of thrusaday from now on.

Hope it's ok.. ♡♡
Enjoy ♥️

"And now you need to understand why he took that decision."

Xavier said. I was looking down at the books placed in front of me. Even after studying for two days staight I don't think business is my cup of tea.

I timidly looked up at him and saw him already looking at me. I quickly lowered my gaze and eyed at the book. I know I pissed him off several times.

After few seconds I again looked up at him only to see him looking straight at me. I gasped and gulped at the look he was giving me and averted me gaze at the book.

But before I could do anything I heard a bang.

I know I was making him run out of his patience!

He pushed on the chair on which he was sitting aside with a great force and stood up. I felt myself shivering at that sound. Looking up I saw him running his hand in his hair several times. He wasn't looking at me. He murmured some incoherent words under his breath.

By now I was feeling scared of his reaction. I was sure he will kick me out of his office. I kept sitting there not knowing what to do.

"What do you think we are here for?"

He suddenly turned toward me and asked. My eyes which were casted down looked up at him with a fearful expression. His eyes were slightly red with veins popping out of his neck. He was looking staight into my eyes.

"T-To study.."

I murmured. I know better than keeping my mouth shut at this moment. I again looked up at him and now he was leaning on the table in his cabin.

He wasn't wearing his suit jacket,he was just in a grey shirt with few buttons open that's why when he leaned in front of me his bare chest was visible for my eyes which unknowingly made me gulp.

"And how many time you were concentrated on studying?"

He asked and I lowered my eyes at his question. Again my eyes filled with tears. I know, I know I wasn't concentrating but what can I do!

I-I don't like it. It makes me feel stupid.

I am stupid!

"Why aren't you understanding the matter! It's your father's company we are talking about! It's your father last memory to you!"

This time he shouted. I felt myself crying even more at his high pitch. I didn't dared to look up at him. I know I am not strong. I know he is right on his place but why can't he understand I can't generate interest in business overnight.

I kept my eyes on my lap, fearing that if I'll look up he will kill me. I heard him taking high breaths. For a second I looked up at him who was looking highly stressed. He is right in his place. He has a whole damn company to run but here he is stuck with a stupid girl to teach business.

"I-I am t-trying.."

I said in whisper. I don't want him to get more angry. Hearing me his eye snapped toward me. He frown hearing me and then with pursued lips he walked toward me and said.

"Then keep trying!"

He kept looking at me for a minute while I too maintained the eye contact. I saw some emotion flashing in his eyes as a tear skipped my eyes. He then without saying anything stood staight and walked out of his cabin.

As he walked out I took a deep breath while my eyes were on the mess he created while teaching me. More tears fell from my eyes thinking I annoyed him again. I kept looking at the mess until I had enough. Getting up I decided to clean this, but I wasn't sure he will like it or not.

After few seconds I again decided to do it as I desperately wanted to distract myself. Picking up the files from thr table I started arranging them.

That day when he said that he will help me he surely kept his promises but the sudden change in my life isn't easy. He from last two days made me come with him to the office and having no other option I come. But in matter of studying it's hard to generate a sudden interest in business when I love painting!

But again I don't have any options other then doing what they are saying. For my parents I need to do this much.

I felt helpless.

I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard the door opening. I looked up to see him standing there with face morphed with so many emotions. He was looking straight at me while I quickly broke the eye contact. I still remember his angry self. I don't want to anger him more and I don't know whether he is back to normal or not.

I stood on my place while he walked inside. Now he wasn't looking at me. I collected whatever he wanted from the table and walked in front of me. I, in reflex bite my lips. I was anticipating his next move.

"Let's go, it's enough for today"

I nodded and without saying anything walked out. I entered inside the elevator. All the time I wasn't looking at him. Now after crying for few minutes I was feeling better. Now somewhere in my heart I was blaming him.

He can talk a little softy!

It won't hurt!

Once we were inside the elevator I stood in a corner. I was looking down at my feets and to my bad luck he was continuously looking at me. I squirm on my spot at his intense gaze.

The silence between us was becoming uncomfortable. I Bite my lips in anticipation of what he is thinking.

I was praying to God that he will look away because it was getting too much and my dear God heard my prayers as I heard his phone ringing.

I sighed in relief as he looked away. I never looked at him knowing his eyes must be filled with disappointment and anger. He was busy shouting at someone on phone when the elevator door opened.

I quickly steeped out but before I can take another step I felt my hand captured by a rough one. I stopped and looked back at him to see him holding my hand whole his whole attention was on the phone. His eyes werent at me at that moment but he was holding my hand.

I looked at my hand and then at him who was still busy in call. Then after a second he looked at me. His lips were moving as he was talking but his eyes were on me this time.

The look in his eyes were telling me not to move a inch. And like always I obeyed him. He kept holding my wrists like I was some child while he kept talking.

After what felt like hours he ended the call. I twisted my lips at the way he ignored me like he wasn't holding my hand all the time. And walked ahead pulling me behind him.

I frown at the way he was acting, like he just didn't shout at me but it was opposite. I too kept silent while he pulled me. Once we were out I saw his car was parked infront of us like always.

He opened the passenger seat for me and I stepped in. He walked to the driving seat and sat in. All the time we were in a uncomfortable silence.

I don't know why I was feeling bad that he shouted at me. I shouldn't. Right? But I did.

May be it was because from last 3 days, actually from my birthday he was acting different. He never shouted at me from that day. He never made me feel unwanted. May be that little change in him made me think a little different from earlier.

I was lost in my own thought when I heard him cleaning his throat. I was looking out of window. From my peripheral view I saw him running his hand in his hairs.

What is he stressed about now?

Keeping my thoughts with me I stayed silent when he stopped the car infront of a store. I frown and looked at him.

"Do you want something?"

He asked. His voice in whisper making it more huskier. I looked at the superstore. My eyes fall on the ice cream poster on the wall.

Yes, a bucket full of ice cream.

"No..nothing."

I answered. He again pursued his lips looking at me and I looked away. He then sighed and took a deep breath.

"But I need something!"

Saying he opened the door and walked out. He banged the door a little too hard making me finch.

Angry bird!

I stayed in until he came back. He was holding something in black polybag. Throwing the bag on the back seat he again started.
.
.
.
.
.

Later at night.

"So dad, I tried again but I don't think I made any progress."

I Said. I was in his room standing in the balcony under the sky. I don't know why but I felt the need to share things with my father.

Ma always says they are now stars which I know isn't true but again the lie isn't a lie if it doesn't hurt anybody and gives me satisfaction.

I was looking up at them when all of sudden my mind went to his words. Now after thinking of it with cool mind I know I am being careless. The mere thought of me failing everyone made me cry.

"You can, if you will try harder"

I heard his voice. I quickly straighten myself and wiped my tears. I didn't turned back to know who it was.

I don't think so..

He walked till me. Leaning on the railing by his back he looked at me while I kept looking at sky.

We stayed in silence under the cool breeze while he was looking at me continuously.

"This isn't the end Iris. It's only been 3 days. You still have a lot of time."

He said. His voice full with sincerity. My head snapped toward him hearing him.

Wasn't he the one shouting at me for being careless?

But before I can pounder much I felt his hand on My cheeks. I looked down to see and feel him wiping my tears. I felt like crying more.

Why he is so mysterious?

One minute he is shouting and other minute wiping my tears!

I kept looking at him whose all focus was on my cheeks now. His large hand were covering my whole cheeks in one. I shivered feeling him rubbing my cheeks with his hand a little.

His eyes for a moment looked up at mine and he withdrew his hand quickly. My heart beat fasten at the sudden contact while I felt my cheeks heating.

He then walked back in a while I decided to stay here. I thought he was going to sleep but I felt him coming near me again but this time with a bowl in his hand.

He forwarded the bowl, looking at it I saw it has a good amount if ice cream in it of my favorite flavor.

Blueberry.

I again looked up at him not knowing what to say.

"Have this"

He said and I with hesitation took it. How does he know that it's my favorite flavor? He surely have so many co-incidences in his life!

Without thinking much I started to eat it. I badly needed this at the moment. He stayed there watching the sky but I on the other hand shamelessly kept eating until I was halfway done.

Then it clicked my mind. I should have asked him..

He will deny anyway!

But-But I need to be polite!

"You want some?"

I decided to ask. Hearing my questions he looked at me. His eyes first fall on the bowl I forwarded towards him then at me and then settled at somewhere on my face.

Having no answer from him I regretted questioning. I was about to take the bowl back but then he said.

"Yeah.."

Taking my spoon he took a good amount of ice cream on It,All the while looking in my eyes. Then he put the whole thing in his mouth looking staight in my eyes. I gulped at his action. And looked away.

Then he gave me the spoon back and I took it. This time his eyes on me noticing every move of mine with a great interest.

I nervously took another bite and ate it. I heard him murmuring some incoherent words under his breath. I looked at him and again gulped at the look he was giving me. I decided to quit eating now and sleep. I was about to take a step to go in when I felt myself tripping over and before I can say anything I felt myself falling back.

"Ahhh"

I screamed. The bowl was thrown back and to balance myself I tried catching something. Behind me was Xavier who acted quickly and held me but he wasn't able to stable himself too and fell on the ground taking me with him while I landed on his lap. My hands were on his things while I was sitting on his lap with wide eyes and red cheeks.

I went froze when I felt his murmuring a row of curses. I felt something hard under my butt, thinking it's his phone that I broke and that why he was Cursing I quickly got up. While trying not to fall again on him and he groaned.

"I am so sorry so sorry"

I chanted while I again tried getting up. This time I got up. I looked down at him who was still sitting in the same position clenching his jaw while cursing in air.

"I am sorry Xavier...".

I said again. He then looked at me with his jaw clenched. His eyes were more darker then usual while his face was getting red.

"Go inside"

He said. I stooped chanting sorry. The way he Said was screaming that I need to obey him at all cost. With a apologetic face I got in while he kept sitting there.

I definitely broke his phone and that why he is this angry!!

I was about to go in when I heard him saying.

"Perfect Kitten, fucking perfect!"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

What was under her butt?

His phone? 🤭

Do you think he overreacted?

Do you think Iris is so soft hearted?

How was the little romance?

Do you think its really coincidence?

Isn't Xavier cute?

Who is waiting for the spicy romance?

It's quite near I must say..🤭

Thought about Iris ?

Thought about Xavier?

👉Any questions regarding this chapter? Please ask.

Ok, now that's enough questions for today.

Now what's left for you all is this👇

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤.

👉Follow me for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 54.8K 23
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
180K 13.3K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
210K 23K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...