๐—๐€๐•๐ˆ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„ ||๐Ÿ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–..๐’Œ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’โž ........ "Who are you to me?" Her eyes went... More

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
โ€ขBefore you read the bookโ€ข
โ€ขGifted Covers for the bookโ€ข
1โ€ข"And don't bite your lips again"
2โ€ข"Iris,you are getting Married"
3โ€ข"We are getting married tomorrow"
4โ€ข"Tomorrow is your big day"
Let's choose Wedding dress and rings.
5โ€ข"Now You may kiss the bride."
6โ€ข"I am yours,So is my room"
7โ€ข" What's on your neck Iris?"
8โ€ข"Why does he hate me so much?"
9โ€ข"Take care of yourself...Kitten"
10โ€ข"You are mine kitten(Xavier Pov-1)
11โ€ข"Don't make me lose my control kitten"(Xavier Pov-2)
12โ€ข"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)
13โ€ข"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)
14โ€ข"Won't you ask for your gift?"
15โ€ข"Its Mrs.Iris Xavier knight,kitten"
17โ€ข"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"
18โ€ข"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)
19โ€ข"You are a good girl,Kitten"
20โ€ข"She was meant to be mine"(Xavier pov-6)
21โ€ข"Xavier, who is Athena?"
22โ€ข"I need to talk to her.."
23โ€ข"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"
24โ€ข" Iris, we need to talk! "
25โ€ข"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"
26โ€ข"The thing I'll do with you kitten"
27โ€ข"Samuel is here"
28โ€ข"I was fucking obsessed with you"
29โ€ข"Now lets seal the deal kitten"
30โ€ข"The fuck you are wearing kitten"
31โ€ข"And here comes the bitch!"
32โ€ข"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."
33โ€ข"Yes kitten! punishment"
34โ€ข"Good girl, my little kitten!"
35โ€ข"Hands off, Collin!"
36โ€ข"You are my favorite book to read"
37โ€ข"What are you hiding kitten?"
38โ€ข"Fuck you against the wall?"
39โ€ข"Future CEO of Wilson industries"
40โ€ข"Just three more fucking weeks!"
41โ€ข"Are you drunk kitten?"
42โ€ข"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"
43โ€ข"You are my first and only crush xavi"
44โ€ข"Read my commands kitten."
45โ€ข"Want me to continue. Kitten?"
46โ€ข"Can't wait to make you mine kitten"
47โ€ข"Who gave you that drink?"
48โ€ข"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"
49โ€ข"To work on your stamina,kitten"
50โ€ข"Words can never describe that.."
51โ€ข"C-Can I touch there,again?"
52โ€ข"I love you."
53โ€ข"Yes sir, got it."
54โ€ข"I object this decision, gentleman's"
55โ€ข"Somewhere special"
56โ€ข"Get the jet ready"
57โ€ข"We just started kitten."
58โ€ข"Now you look all mine, kitten"
59โ€ข"Just an hour Kitten"
60โ€ข"Welcome to Greece, kitten"
61โ€ข "Izel King"
62โ€ข"First date of our honeymoon"
63โ€ข "I love you, kitten"
64โ€ข" I'm yours, till eternity"
65โ€ข"Count your happy days,knight"

16โ€ข"I'll never let you fail kitten"

51.1K 2.4K 231
By shristiroy148

Hello

"Good morning Mr. MacManus. I am Iris Wilson."

I said and he frown looking at me. I heard a cough from Papa. Before I can say anything I turned my face to the side where Xavier was sitting. His jaw was clenched while his fist was tight.

I gulped seeing him. But before I can say anything again I saw him turning toward me. His hand where the vein was popping put were on my hand. His watch which was now tight on his wrist touched my warm hand. He then turned toward me and said in a whisper which was enough to make me go red.

He said-

"It's Iris Xavier knight, Kitten"

His voice was deeper than usual which made me look down. My name attached to his sounded so foreign to me.

I could barely node my head at his statement. His eyes were still on me but I looked up only to see papa and Mr. MacManus looking at us with a small smile.

I blushed red knowing they saw our little exchange. I cleared my throat and said in a whisper -

"I-I am sorry. It's Iris Xavier knight"

All the men in the room were looking at me. The one who is my husband leaned back on the sofa back to his position while Papa looked away with a smile. Mr. MacManus smiled too.

"I guessed that already Mrs. Knight."

That was too much. Mrs. Knight the mare acknowledgment of it made me squirm on my seat. My heart pounded in my chest while I bit on my lips.

"So Mrs. Knight I am here to read your father's Will. He demanded to read this will to you after you turn 21."

I nodded and asked.

Will?

"As you know your father owned a private limited company named as 'Wilson Corporation' which was till now under the guardianship of the Knights."

He started but I already knew that much. So I stayed clam.

"Now that you are 21 year old. Your late father and all the shareholders are expecting you to take over. For that off course you'll need to earn all the trust. Now that the company isn't under the guardianship of knight's your rivals will try to take over."

He explained. Hearing him My face paled. I don't even know what's the B of business and here they want me to take over a damn company!

Impossible..!!!!!

I looked around to see Papa sitting calmly while Xavier was listening carefully. I wanted to deny but after listening my dead father's last wish I felt helpless.

"There will be a annual meeting of Wilson corporate on 7th of June. On that meeting you will be proving yourself worthy enough and after having majorities of votes in support of you. You will be announced as the Next CEO."

He ended his little speech but my all attention was on the part that I needed to take over My father's company when I don't like business at all.

I was sitting silently feeling highly disappointed in me. I should have taken interest when Papa tried teaching me few business attics.

I am so stupid !

"This was what as a lawyer I can say but as your uncle and one of the best friend of your parents, my dear daughter I know you know nothing about business. I know you don't want to do this but to save your parent's last heritage, you need to do it. Your parents loved you a lot. I know that he (Your father ) was always very excited to see you taking over his company. Ruling the world but destiny had another plans for them. But I hope you will make them proud of you. You will give your best to show your parents how much you love them"

Mr. MacManus said. His words made me emotional. It wasn't hidden from me that my parents loved me a lot. The prove is the stories I heard of them The memories they left for me.

I nodded my head at him. But my mind still hadn't accepted this fact. After that for many hours Xavier, papa and
Mr. MacManus discussed something but I was so lost. In between I felt there eyes on me but my mind was filled with so many thoughts to think anything eles.

After What felt like hours he left. I too stood up and walked to my room. The whole floor was silent. It was nearly afternoon as sun was brightening as much as it can.

I sat on the bed and unknowingly my eyes filled with tears. I felt bad so bad. I am a very bad daughter, I can't even fulfill there last wish.

I was lost in my own that I didn't noticed when someone came inside. He sat on bed near me when my eyes fell on his shiny shoes. I looked up only to see him looking at me with a frown. He kept staring at me for a second until I broke the eye contact.

His one hand come up and unexpectedly I sat there silently watching his action. He touched my cheeks and pulled his hand back. I saw there was my tear on his finger. He looked down at My lone tear and then at my face.

"You are crying.."

He stated in whisper. I gulped and looked away. I don't want him to see me as a weak girl crying over anything and everything.

"N-No"

He kept staring at me until I felt uncomfortable.

"Lier"

He again said and unexpectedly cupped My cheeks with his one hand.

"What happened?"

His large hand covered most of my cheeks. I felt my cheeks getting warm at the contact. He made me look at him. His eyes demanding answer.

"N-Nothing.."

I again denied. I think he hates me enough to leave me on my misery now but I was wrong.

He stayed looking in my eyes. His face was expressionless making it hard for me to know whether he would buy my Lie or not.

He sighed and then again looked up at me. This time his eyes darken then before showing nothing else other than anger and said.

"I hate lies kitten! Hopefully you knew that!"

His tone was hard which made me cry even more. I looked away while more tears fall from my eyes. after seeing me cry more he again sighed. His hand which was still cupping my cheeks made me turn to him forcefully.

As soon as my eyes meet his I felt ashamed. I saw myself crying over stupid things in front of a person who understands me the least.

But to my surprise his expression were somehow warm. He wasn't making me feel like he was thinking of me as a weak stupid girl.

"You need to Tell me..if not then how will we find the solutions?"

I started at him with my eyes full of tears. My heart was telling me to share this with him but then my mind was warning me to shut up otherwise I'll make a fool of myself.

Why the hell Is he even concerned?!

"It is about the Will?"

He asked. My eyes flew to his as soon as he said. His expression were questioning.

How did he know?

I keep staring at him trying to find anything any emotion which will make me feel what I was thinking but I found none. The Xavier sitting in front of me was genuinely concerned about me.

I found myself slowly nodding my head at his question. He gave me a small smile encouraging me to say further.

That moment I forgot that he is Xavier. My husband who probably hates me. Because at that monent I felt Like he is my father who was sitting in front of me trying to solve my problems.

"I don't know anything about B- Business. I actually don't like business I want to be an artist but i don't want to hurt my dead parent's sentiments too. I don't want them to feel ashamed of me. I feel so helpless. I d-don't know what to do.. I am such a bad daughter."

Saying I broke down again. He surprisingly heard me rant patiently. He even let my cry for few minutes. I covered my face with my hand trying to digest much of my embarrassment.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and soon I was pulled in a warm body. My head rested on his chest and to my surprise I felt my heart beat rising but In a good way. Like in a peaceful way.

"You aren't a bad daughter. It's just all the things are happening too fast for you to take in but don't worry. We still have 3 months from that day. Right?"

He asked and I nodded. At that moment I felt like a child in front of him.

"3 months are more than enough. Me and Papa we both will help you in this. Infact. I'll train you personally for that. And if after that you won't like business than you can do what ever you want."

My head was still on his chest listening his heartbeat. It was calm and composing. Hearing him saying he will help me made me somehow reveled but then he said whatever I can do with company made me frown.

"They won't like it. They wanted me to run the company."

I said. His hand which was around me was still there slightly rubbing My arms making me shiver. But then his other hand come in contact with my chin and he pulled My chin up to look at his eyes.

"No. They wanted you to be happy. They wanted you to be content. They wanted you to have everything in your life. And that's why they made this Will. Iris we all around you and we want to see that one smile on your face which will make our day."

He said looking in my eyes. His words were deep but the emotion floating in his eyes were much more deeper. Like he wanted to say something eles. Something which will made me shiver, which will made my heart skip a beat.

Something so deeper.

"Really?"

I asked in a whisper. That moment was magical. I was attached to him so if he was attracting me to him I was not able to look away from him. He too was looking at me with a unexplainable emotion.

Hearing my questions he nodded his head with a small smile. His face looked so peaceful. Like he didn't have any responsibilities over him.

Slowly he leaned forward and his lips pressed to my forehead. My cheeks turned red while I felt nervous. But to my surprise there was a small smile On my face.

"Yes"

He said and pressed his lips on my hairs. I made my head comfortable on his chest. Unknowingly I felt very comfortable with the proximity. I closed my eyes and murmured.

"I don't want to fail as a daughter."

That was my biggest fear. In that moment I felt like confessing it. And I did. I felt a lot better after telling my heart Out. I closed my eyes and at that moment I felt my eyes dropping. I was about to sleep as I felt exhausted after crying this much but then I heard him saying something which made me smile and think

He isn't that bad..

He Said-

"I'll never let you fail kitten"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

Wasn't it cute?

I tried showing the little progress..

They did progress right?

Xavier is so cute..isn't he?

So now Iris will take over her company..do you think she will?

What do you think will happen next?

Xavier will teach her business🤭

What do you think what type of teacher Xavier is?

What do you think will happen in next 3 months...?

I am not a business student so if I lacked in any thing then forgive me🤧

I think I could have explained there emotions a little better but I think it wasn't that bad.. was it?

Thought about Xavier?

Though about Iris?

👉Any questions regarding this chapter? Please ask.

Ok, now that's enough questions for today.

Now what's left for you all is this👇

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤.

👉Follow me for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 13.3K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
3M 247K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
505K 54.8K 23
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...