Love Locket

By JamesGirlForever2000

Imagine how life would be if everyone was born with a magic locket that will light up when you're with your s... More

Meeting my one and only
Dinner
Birthday Blues
He What ?
First Date (part 1)
First Date (part 2)
The Surprise
The Truth
The Story behind Kary
Update
It's okay to ask
Our Tree
Meeting the Guys (part 1)
Lunch Date
What's going on with you ?
My Hero Never Came

Meeting the Guys (part 2)

209 13 6
By JamesGirlForever2000

Kary's POV

After hours of shopping I finally found a beautiful short black dress. (See media)

As I got home I went straight upstairs to shower and get dressed to finally meet the guys.

I'm finally done and when I look in the mirror, I'm shocked...I actually look beautiful.

"Wow," I gasp.

The 5 inch heels, the long wavy hair, the dress, make up.

I really hope that James likes it.

"Babe ?" Speaking of the devil.

"In the bathroom."

He came bolting up the stairs and down the hall into our shared bathroom.

"Hey babe I got us some--." he stopped and took a better look at me which made me feel insecure.

"What," I asked. "you don't like it ?"

"No no ! It's just, you look so gorgeous and I didn't know what to say."

He came over and gave me a sweet kiss, and held me in his arms.

"You really think I look that pretty ?"

We parted from each other and he took my face in his hands, with our foreheads touching.

"No, I know that you're beautiful not pretty, because that's just talking about the outside. You are absolutely beautiful ! Inside and out. You have the biggest heart any person could have, you're selfless, compassionate, kind, considerate, generous, just flat out perfect," He looks down and smiles, "Remember how last week when I had a fever and you stayed with me the whole time ?"

I nodded my head and think back to those five days. He looked so miserable and I felt terrible knowing that I couldn't take that feeling away from him.

~Flashback~

"Babe ?" I heard James' scratchy voice yell from our bedroom. We decided that I'd stay with him while he's sick and if the both of us like it, I'll be sharing a room with him.

"Yeah Baby ?" I ask.

"Is the soup almost ready ?"

Poor baby ! He sounds so sick.

"Yup, just five more minutes."

I'm making James some Lipton soup with saltine crackers on the side and a big ice cold glass of ginger ale.

As I walk up the stairs I start hearing James cough roughly and to the sound of footsteps. I jogged to the room finding him trying to get out of bed.

"Babe what are you doing?" I put the food down on the night stand next to his side of the bed, tucking him back in bed.

"I was trying to get up and walk around. Am I not allowed to ?"

He looked up at me with his big green eyes making a puppy face. I push his hair back and gently kiss is forehead.

"Nope, I'm taking care of you and you're not allowed to get out of bed with out my permission." I said trying to be serious.

"Okay doctor, what ever you say."

He looked over at the tray of food and I heard his tummy make a grumbling noise.

"You hungry baby ?" I asked while sitting down next to him, taking the tray onto my lap so I can give it to him.

"Very hungry." He opened his mouth wide.

"What are you doing ?"

"Well you're my doctor, aren't you gonna feed me ?"

I couldn't help but giggle.

"Okay okay, the doctor's feeling nice today so she'll feed you you're dinner."

"Yay !" He honestly looked like a little boy who just heard that he's getting ice cream. He's so adorable.

I started feeding him his dinner and once he finished we stayed in bed cuddling each other and then he started dozing off.

After a few minutes, he fell asleep on my shoulder cuddling close to me. I kissed his cute nose and decided to get some rest myself.

Hopefully he'll feel better soon.

"I love you baby boy."

And with that I fell asleep with the man I love to death sleeping in my arms.

~End of Flashback~

"Babe, you stayed with me that time while I was sick. You didn't even care that you could've gotten what I did."

"Well you're my boyfriend, I'd do anything to make you feel better."

"But still, you didn't have to do it. You did it because you're a caring person. And that's why I love you."

He kissed me again, but there was something different about this kiss...there was something special. There was want. He glided his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly gave. James lifted me up on the bathroom counter and stood in between my legs which wrapped around his waist.

We ended up in a heated make out session. It lasted for the longest time. Maybe like ten minutes at least.

When we finally parted, he started to stroke my cheek. Our lips were both red and a little swollen. But I didn't care.

"I really really love you Kary."

"And I really really really love you Jamie." I quickly pecked his lips and jumped off the counter.

"Well, I came up here to tell you that I bought us some things to eat for dinner." He said while leading me to the kitchen.

"That's awesome, I love your cooking. It's better than any restaurant out there."

"Well thank you Baby," kissed my temple, "alright bring a stool here so you could be my food-taster-person."

"A food-taster-person ? I swear you are too much."

"Thank you, thank you." He took a bow like he's on stage.

"Okay James, go start so your food-taster-person can get to work."

"Alright so I was thinking about making chicken with my special sauce and a side salad."

I started taking everything out of the bags and set them on the counter.

"That sounds really good babe. But what makes the sauce special ?"

"Uh hello, the one and only James David Maslow created it when he was only 14 years old." He said with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Well then obviously it's special," I said, "so does anyone else know the recipe for this sauce ?"

"Nope, just me. But maybe I could tell you. It's gonna take lots and lots of your kisses." He puckered his lips at me and just to mess around with him, I kissed his cheek instead.

"Mean." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Haha I love you"

"Yeah yeah I love you too."

We laid out all the ingredients that he's gonna need.

"Alright so I'm gonna make the chicken first so sit down so you can taste my amazing food."

I did as he said, sitting on the counter watching him move around the kitchen. He looks so handsome.

"I think I'm gonna change into something more comfy. I'll be right back."

Hm maybe I should've changed later, oh well.

After 5 minutes James came back shirtless only wearing his flannel pajama pants. Showing his perfect god-like body. I couldn't stop staring..he's just so...wow !

"Like what you see ?"

I snapped back into reality feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Uh-I um, uh...I wasn't staring."

He started chuckling and wrapped his arms around me, his lips found their way to my neck and started kissing.

"James," I giggled, "please stop."

I felt him smile against my skin, running his long, slender fingers along my arms. Still kissing my neck, causing me to giggle once again.

"Why should I stop ? You obviously love it."

"James it tickles ! Please stop."

"Okay okay," he pulled his lips away from my neck, "but I'll get you later."

"I'm so scared." I tried acting as if I was really terrified.

"Ha ha you are sooooo hilarious." (Note the sarcasm)

James started mixing every little thing possible in a big glass bowl to make his special sauce. It smells really good, and it has hints of spiciness-YUM !

"Hey, you ready to try the sauce ? I think it's done."

I nodded my head quickly. He took a small spoon of the sauce and fed it to me.

The sauce was so incredibly tasty ! Wow, he really knows how to cook.

"Well ? Is it good or does it need anything ? Less of something ?"

"No no ! It's so amazing ! I love it."

I tried to taste more but he wouldn't let me.

"No no no, only the chef can touch. But here I'll let you taste a little bit but no more."

He took another spoonful of the sauce, but this time he put it on his lips.

"Really Babe ?"

"Mhhmm. Now kiss me before I wipe this off."

I shake my head but I decided to just give him a kiss. Tasting the yummy sauce once again.

"Alright well I'm gonna start cooking the chicken."

"Okay chef."

I jump off the counter and just as I was about to leave James grabs my arm.

"Wait ! You didn't kiss the cook yet."

"Yes I did."

"No, James wants another one." he pouted pointing at his lips.

"Bye baby, the guys are gonna be here soon and you still need to get dressed."

I walk out and go to the living room to watch some TV when Fix comes running my way.

"Hey buddy," I pick him up so he can sit with me, "what are you doin ?"

He came up and licked my cheeks causing me to giggle. I turned on the TV to an article about James and I.

"Big Time Rush's James Maslow found with his one and only. Well if you ask me, I think they look pretty happy together. When is he gonna show her off to the world ? If she was my girl, I'd show her off proudly everyday."

I turned the TV off and started thinking about what I just heard.

He hasn't said anything to his fans about me...just that he's found the one.

I can't over think about this, maybe he's just trying to protect me from the hate messages.

"BOO !"

"Jesus Christ ! You scared the crap out of me !"

I jumped from the couch to see James all dressed up in dark jeans, dress shoes, and a red shirt with a black tie.

"Well don't you look handsome." He walked over to me holding one of his watches.

"Thanks baby, but can you put my watch on ?" He held out the watch for me to take.

"Give me your wrist."

"Here."

I snapped the watch into place. I don't know why but what that guy on TV said kept running through my mind.

Is James ashamed of me ?
Is it because I'm a cutter ?
Am I not good enough for him ?
Does he even love me ?

"Kary, you okay ?" I snapped back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Not even close....I'm hurt.

He kissed my forehead and went to the kitchen.

Maybe he's ashamed of me.

I heard a knock at the door, I went over to answer but James beat me to it. In front of me is the rest of BTR and who I'm guessing are their girlfriends.

"Hi, you must be Kary, I'm Kendall and this is Carlos and that dude over there is Logan. And these lovely ladies are our girlfriends."

They each came to shake my hand.

"Hi Kary, it's nice to meet you, my name is Michelle ( @SandyyCheeksx )I'm Logan's girlfriend."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you."

"Hey I'm Ellis (@xxJallis4EVERxx ) and I'm Kendall's girlfriend, it's nice to meet you."

"Hey, nice to meet you too"

"Carlos, where's Alexa ?" James asked.

"Oh, well she was feeling sick so I told her to stay home. But she really wants to meet you."

"I look forward to it." I replied.

"Alright guys, the food is done," James said, "have a seat."

Everyone took a seat around the table. Talking, laughing, enjoying each other's company.

"So Kary," Kendall started, "tell us about yourself, since James hasn't said anything."

So it's true, he is ashamed of me.

"Well what you guys wanna know ?"

"Um where did you grow up ?" He asked.

"I grew up in LA, I've been here all my life."

"Okay um, who was your idol growing up ?" Michelle asked.

"Well my idols are right here." I looked down feeling my cheeks heat up.

"That's so sweet ! James why didn't you tell us about she loved us ?" Logan asked.

James just shrugged while playing with his food.

"You know we need to have a girls day, Ellis, you, Alexa and me ! It'd be so much fun ?" Michelle said.

"Yeah I'd love that."

"Yay ! How bout Saturday ? Is that good ?"

"Yeah that sounds good"

"Awesome, so we'll pick you up around 12."

"Cool, I can't wait."

"Well, I don't mean to be rude but I think it's time for us to leave. We gotta get up early for work." Carlos said, getting up from his seat.

Everyone said their goodbyes and they were gone.

"Alright well I'm gonna get done sleep, goodnight Kary."

He started walking up the stairs, leaving me there alone.

"What, no goodnight kiss ?" I asked, kinda hurt.

"Look Kary, I'm just tired okay ? I'll see you in the morning."

And then he was gone.

"Yeah I love you too"

What's going on with him ? He was fine earlier.

I heard a ding coming from James' phone. I went to check for him. It's a text

From: Princess👑
'Hey handsome, I checked my schedule and I'm free tomorrow for lunch. I'll pick you up around 12:30. I love you boo'

The tears started to fall and they wouldn't stop.

I knew he was ashamed of me

I walked up to our bedroom and stripped down to my bra and panties, pulling a baggy sweat shirt over myself.

James has someone else on his mind

Someone who's his 'princesses'

I'm never gonna be good enough.

I started dozing off and before I know it I'm in a deep sleep, but I feel his lips on my neck.

"I love you." I heard him say.

But you love her more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 6 24
I'm so doomed... How am i supposed to live with a very annoying human being. He is going to drive me crazy! If I have to count how many times I've sa...
65.1K 2.7K 34
"I believe everyone gets a miracle, Caspar and I also believe that your my miracle." ||Jaspar|| **WARNING: SMUT, FLUFF, VIOLENCE, COURSE LANGUAGE, S...
4.1K 102 11
Story about a girl, that helps other people to find their "soulmates". But will she ever find her own soulmate?
82.9K 5.3K 41
jongin • im jobless, i need a job! until that day i found the perfect job and didnt expect that it will lead me to my soulmate prince sehun • i hate...