Cute chubby Nandu

By lishaghosh

A two year old girl Nandini Murthy who lost her parents on a car accident and was brought to Malhotra's famil... More

Summary
Introduction
1. Accident
2. Little bundle of joy.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. Shocking truth
12.
13.
14.
15.
16. A day off
17.
Note .
18.
19.
20.
21
22. Meri jaan tune mujhko pagal hai kiya
23.
24. Nandu rocks , Manik shocks
Tease me baby till I loose control.
26. Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya.
27. Date night.
28. Tum jo aaye zindegi baat ban gyi
29. I wanna feel you
30. Mujhe apna bana le tu
31 .
32.
33. It's a day out.
35. Manik on fire
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Family time
41.
42. Manik's anger , Nandu's calm
43. Nandu's innocence.
44. Manik's sweetheart.
45. Manik's proposal
46.
47.
48. Manik's anger
49. Manik's care, Nandini's innocence.
50.
52.
53. Harsh Truth
54. True love
55. Final day
55. Final Day
57. Marriage
58. The wedding Night.
Note
59. LOVE (Epilogue)
Bonus Chapter 1

34 . First day of college

2.1K 218 103
By lishaghosh

Happy reading guys....

Next day was Sunday . Nandini and manik chilled around. They played cards,  carrom and even cooked together.

It was a rest day for both of them. Nandini was overexcited for her first day. She selected her dress and packed everything before going to bed.

Next morning..

Nandini woke up being all excited to start her first day in college. She got ready for her college. By the time she was out from washroom , manik was also up. 

 "So all set for college." He said smiling at her . "Yesh..." 

"I will drop you today... " Saying this he stood up pulling her on his chest he kissed her slowly. The kiss slow pouring all the love they have . They broke the kiss in the need of oxygen. 

"You go freshen up, Let me check what did aunty make for breakfast." She said combing her hairs. 

"Bunny, if you want something specific to eat, ask her a day before to make it, she will do that." 

"Okie" 

in 15 minutes Manik was out in his casuals , they had their breakfast together went to college in his bike. 

"Message me the time, will receive you today..... " He said "But manik... I can come on my own." 

"Let me pamper you, all the best ... Byee." Bidding bye to each other manik left from there. 

Nandini being a shy and an introvert kid got nervous looking at the crowd of new faces. Taking small steps she went inside when a bunch of girls came near her saying "Hii, myself Tanya. Ist year ." 

"Nandini..." 

"Hello I am inaya.., Me smaran..." 

When Inaya asked her "Hey who was that guy who dropped you ?" 

She was quite skeptical to introduce Manik as her boyfriend to some unknown faces that too on the very first day of her college so she kept mum. 

"Friend?" Inaya asked further when she nodded her head in yes giving a fake smile to her. 

"Gosh , he is so handsome.... Please introduce me to him." She said dreamily when Nandini rolled her eyes . 

Ayyappa , how .. I mean how does he manage  to Always .... roam all the girls in his fingers....Monster... huh

"Inaya ... he has a girlfriend so ... it won't be a good idea" She said fake smiling at her gritting her teeth. 

"NO problem.... its just for fun babe you know healthy flirting...."She said winking at her .

Huh fun... uska gussa dekh liya na.... wo chilaya na to 5 km tak log khali ho jate h road pe...

"Lets go to the class guys.. its already time." Saying so Nandini moved ahead, this conversation was getting in her nerves now.

The professor was already in the class, Nandini wasn't aware of the fact that the professor was Manik's childhood friend. "Aryaman." 

They started with introduction of the students , their native place, hobbies. As he heard Nandini malhotra Aryaman recalled his buddy Aryaman khurana. Although he hasn't seen her but he did hear this name Nandini . Manik was damn possessive about Nandini. He thought of connecting with his old buddy. 

There was a communication gap between them in the coming busy schedules of theirs. Their class ended with their basic introductions and the topics they have to cover this semester. 

During the break Nandini and her new friends were having a gala time in the canteen and some seniors came to have a fun intro of their juniors. 

All of them had a fun intro singing songs and stuff, now it was Nandini's turn to introduce herself. As she started speaking , some boys asked her "badi cute ho are you 19 years ? Bacchi ko admission de diya kya iss saal." They had a good laugh on this topic when Nandini had tears on her eyes. 

He ran away from there when Smaran ran behind her to stop her . Inaya and her friends too had a good laugh "She is so naïve god... " Inaya said mocking her. 

Nandini on the other hand was crying hysterically, she wanted to run away from college. Smaran banged the door loudly when this chaos was seen by aryaman. 

"What is the matter.. and why are you standing near a ladies toilet ?" He asked when Smaran told the whole story to him. Aryaman called a security to call her inside and asked aryaman to send her in his cabin. 

Nandini came out in 10 minutes. when Smaran told her to relax being a good friend. He asked her to meet aryaman sir. 

She went in his cabin "Sir may I come in..." 

"Yes Nandini come... Nandini Malhotra right? Nandini I heard about the introduction prank done by seniors but Nandini you should have faced it boldly, What happened dear.... why did you ran away ? Ok relax... It happens with everyone during their college life. " 

Nandini was just nodding her head like an innocent kid. She went from there after feeling a little relaxed listening to him , he cheered her up and she went to attend the next lecture. 

Inaya and others gave her a mocking smile when she quietly went and sat on the back seat. The  class went well with the basic intros of the subjects and the projects that will be done in groups.

The whole day went in attending classes and labs. Finally it was 4pm . Nandini packed her bag and messaged Manik "Over ..." 

"Coming in 10 bunny..." 

She waited for him when manik came and called her Inaya ran towards her seeing the same handsome guy on bike . 

She self introduced herself "Hello, Inaya Nandini's friend." 

Manik raised his brows looking at his bunny asking her when she smiled softly , her mind was not in a correct state of mind after what all happened in college.

"Hello..." Manik said with a small smile formally. 

"Manik right .... now that we are friends shall be hang out together ?" Inaya asked being excited when Manik said

 "Excuse me... Who said You are my friend ? Being a college girl be like one.... I have many other works besides partying with a junior. Thankyou. You may leave." 

He started his bike when Nandini laughed out loud this time . Inaya's mouth was wide open with the insult that she faced just now that too on her face. She cursed him mentally before thinking of planning something to flirt with this guy. 

"So bunny.... How was you day ?" 

"Manik I am tired ... can we not talk about it please..." She said leaning down on his shoulders taking fresh air . 

"Okk... " 

They reached home when Manik got there was something odd with her behavior, she being the most excited kid in the morning to go to college is now all dull. 

He mentally made a note to ask her in night about it and sat on the couch completing his work to make the report.  

Nandini freshened up and came out making coffee for both of them . She sat beside him snuggling on his chest "Manik .... Am I a kid?" 

"Yes" He too answered playfully as she is always a kid in front of him . This made a different impact on Nandini today. She became silent all of a sudden and started sipping her coffee. There was complete silence where manik was completing his work and Nandini fell asleep in a while. 

Manik got a call from an unknown number and he became happy listening to Aryaman's voice. They were talking about a good gap of 5 years. Luckily manik haven't changed his number or it would be difficult for both of them to connect. 

In the meanwhile Manik came to know about him teaching in Nandini's college and they chatted for a quite long time today. They talked about their college life... their personal life everything. Nandini was sleeping on the couch curled up in a ball whereas manik was on the sofa talking to his friend and admiring his love . 

Done with today's update guys...

How was the update??

What do you think what will manik do after he comes to know about the ragging and what will he do ? 

Thankyou Lovelies

LISHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 22K 41
Nandini murthy is a simple, ambitious girl who dreams of being a top researcher at ISRO. Even though her family has set her up to be married soon, h...
94.2K 9.3K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
33.6K 2.1K 9
Can a girl who wishes to live no more, be the reason for a boy to live? MEET: Nandini Murthy, A total no-nonsense girl, it has been a long-long time...
18.6K 1.6K 27
Its a story of 18 year old naive Nandini Murthy for the world but an extremely extrovert for her loved ones!! And an absolutely charming man ofcourse...