LMK x Child Reader (FEM) [ON...

Oleh FlowerFall5

(This a very old book and contains grammar errors, slight cringe and some other stuff normally found in a 12... Lebih Banyak

Information
A Hero Is Born Part 1
A Hero Is Born Part 2
Bad Weather
Duplicatnation
Coming Home
Noodles or Death
Calabash
The Great Wall Race
Impossible Delivery
The Lotus Prince
Skeleton Key
Macaque
The End Is Here!
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 1
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 2
Sleep Bug
Dumpling Destruction
Ping Pong Panic
Sweet'n Sour
Minor Scale
Game On
【?̷̱̙͕̼̂̉̆͘̚?̸̡̛̬̭̰̦͚̬̘̪̒̒ͅ?̶̺̊̈】
Shadow Play
To Catch A Leaf
72 Transformations
This Is The End!
On the Run
--Extras--
Wow
Y/N Art
Underverse story?
Christmas Special!
More Y/N Art
Happy Holidays!
Animation thing I did
First headcannon- Yandere LMK and child reader
Questions?
Sorry I havent updated!
Announcement!
Redson last words trend thing-
Future Books + Poll
Lego Set
LMK SEASON 4 TRAILER!!!
Y/N Season 3 redesign!
Random Doodle
New Book Announcement!
ON HOLD!!!
You guys please read-
Ask Anything!
Ask Anything Answers!

Season 3?

748 27 47
Oleh FlowerFall5

So, I wanted to ask you all something. Do you want me to continue this book to Season three?

I have the time, and am willing to, but I want to see your opinion on whether I should continue or not.

I have plans for the LMK books I will write once I'm done with this one. If you guys want me to continue to Season 3, then I will do that, and if the Season 4 English dub isn't out by then, then I'll make two new LMK books and start writing in them before it does come out.

Now, I know I said in the past that I would be doing one, but I have two good ideas I couldn't pass up on. One of the books is going to be from the poll I posted. The other is from an idea I had and thought it could make for a great book. 

Since this is the first ever actual book I've EVER posted to my profile, the start of it is not that good. Though, I've felt as if I've improved much after that. I'm honestly so proud of it, this is my first time writing a story and posting it on such a big platform and receiving so much enthusiasm on it. I mean, I'm almost at 100 followers, that's crazy! This book has 23.4K views and 623 votes! I'm so grateful to all of you, and thank you for waiting patently for chapters that I might have not posted right away. Thank you to all of you.

So, if I end up not writing Season 3 in this book, then I'll start on the new ones.

Do you want me to continue this book? Please answer in the comments.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.3K 892 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
117K 2.6K 38
[Discontinued.] yah so the tittle explain, more info in the Book. Also this book take a whole story from the movie and episode themselves, and that m...
1K 80 8
everyone doesn't seem to understand that Mk was just a kid when he became the Monkie kid the stress, the hurt and the mental toll he must be sufferin...
116K 3.4K 57
I am gonna regret writing this- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this will be a female reader insert book, and this will be my first ever reader i...