The Connection (Lesbian Story)

By LoveAday

Meet Michelle and Eva, a lesbian couple who's sex life needs a serious jump start, Meet Lauren, Michelle's be... More

The Connection - Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilouge
Melissa and Alex

Chapter 13

4.1K 71 23
By LoveAday

Lauren P.O.V

The days of the week flew by. Before I knew it the middle of the week had creeped up on us like a thief in the night. I woke up early Thursday morning and looked at my phone 6:37am. I rolled over to snuggle with Cassie but her side of the bed was cold. Frowning I got up and wrapped a blanket around me then went looking for her. After checking the living room and the kitchen I glanced out the window and saw her standing on the beach looking out over the water. I walked out to join her,

"You ok baby?" I asked.

"The ocean is really beautiful." Cassie said slowly. "People can tear down trees, dig up dirt, cover as much land as they want. But the ocean remains constant."

We looked out at the ocean in silence for a few minutes. I closed my eyes and felt the breeze blow around me while I inhaled the salty smell of the water. I wiggled my feet and felt the sand flow through my toes. When I opened my eyes Cassie was looking at me. Her facial expression appeared conflicted but admirable.

"What?" I asked feeling myself flush.

"I have to tell you something."

"Ok."

She grabbed my hand and led me to some boulders. We climbed up to the top one and sat down. I wrapped the blanket around both of us.

"Tell me, I'm getting nervous!" I said.

"I don't know and easy way to say this... I've been engaged before."

I frowned. "To who,when, what happened?"

There was a pause before Cassie answered. "About a year or so ago. She was beautiful, brownskinned with thick curly hair. And her eyes... they were the lightest brown and when the sun hit ... they reminded me of honey."

She mumbled on to herself and I felt a pang of jealousy.

"What happened to her??"

Cassie looked up into my eyes as though I had awaken her from sleep,

"Oh umm. Sh- she's gone now."

My eyes widened, "Oh my god baby she died?"

Cassie turned her head and looked off onto the horizon. The sun was beginning to rise. I hugged her.

"Well I'm here for you baby. No matter what, Lauren and Cassie against the world."

She smiled and I kissed her lips.

"Let's go back to bed." I suggested. Cassie nodded and we headed back to the house.

Cassie P.O.V

Stupid stupid stupid!! I thought to myself as I trailed behind Lauren to thr house. Why the hell had I lied to her!? Well technically I didn't because I didn't say Janelle was dead, she just assumed. But I hadn't corrected her. Ugh. Stupid stupid stupid! I needed a damn drink.

Michelle P.O.V

We all decided to have a cookout on the beach. Simone and Amina had gone to the store and Cassie and Lauren had disappeared to their room again. I showered then rummaged through the dresser looking for my purple swimsuit.

"Maybe if you had folded your clothes before putting them in there you would know where it was." Eva said peeking out the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out a bunch of clothes. An envelope fell from them. The one my Grandma had given me. I ripped it open. There was a card and a letter :

Sweet Little Rose:

I am so proud of you for graduating. Your mama worked hard to finish school and I'm glad to see you do the same. One day you'll have kids and they'll work just as hard to get an education. It feels good to know that we've set the past for future generations of out family to be successful. I want you to be happy little Rose and remember that know that no matter where you go, or what you do; even if i'm not with you that I love you with all my heart. Mama Rose wont always be around baby. I'm getting older and not everything works like it should. I'm ok now but I just want you to know that even if I'm not always with you physically that I will still take care of you. Attached is my will and some money I've had put away for you for a while now. The check is a graduation present. Make me proud baby.

Love, Mama Rose

I flipped to the other page and a slip of paper fell to the floor. I turned it over and it was a check for $2,000. I skimmed down the will to the disposition of property. She would leave me with her house in Allentown, a Victorian style home in California and a trust fund in the amount of $35,000. I frowned, where did all this money come from?

Eva came out the bathroom,

"Did you find it?"

"My grandma gave me $37,000."

"Merde, that's a lot of damn money." She kneeled on the floor beside me and read the letter. Her eyes watered. "That's so sweet."

"I can't take this money. I wouldn't even know what to do with it."

"You're grandma is very generous."

"I'm going to talk to her about this when we get home" i put the envelope in my suitcase.

"Oo here's your swimsuit." Eva pulled the 2 piece fron under my pile of clothes. I reached for it and she pulled it back. "I want to put it on you."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?"

"Yepp, now come here." She pulled me to her by my robe and kissed my neck.

"Mmm you smell good baby." She slid her hands inside the robe and grabbed my ass.
"Baby we have to go help set up for the cook out"

"Do you really want to do that?" Eva looked up at me and bit her lip. I shook my head. "Ok then." She smirked and pushed me back against the wall. She pushed my legs apart with her knee and started to finger me. I moaned and wrapped my arms around her neck. "Faster baby."
Eva did as I said picking up the pace until I came on her fingers while biting her neck.

"I don't think I could ever get tired of you." I told Eva. She winked at me, "I'm not done yet." She pulled the robe off me completely then had me lay on the bed. She got out our double sided dildo and sucked on it before inserting it into my pussy. She fucked me with it for a few moments before getting in front of me and sliding the other side into herself. She began to move the dildo back and forth, in and out of me. I held her waist and pulled her closer making the dildo go deeper inside both of us. We both cried out as I guided her hips back and forth. Fuck baby yesss Eva moaned as she started to play with her clit

Knock knock

"Guys --" Lauren walked into the room just as Eva came. She froze with her eyes wide. I moved the dildo from between Eva and I and went down on her. She whimpered stop but pulled my head closer to her.

I heard the door close then moments later Lauren sat on the bed beside Eva. I watched Eva pulled her down into a kiss while I continued eating her out. Before I knew it Lauren was down to her underwear and loving on Eva's nipples while she came in my mouth.

Suddenly the door opened,

"Lauren? What the hell!?"

We jumped up as Cassie stormed into the room and grabbed Lauren,

"Oww that hurts Cas let me go."

"No bring your ass on, I turn my back for 5 minutes and you run off to fuck somebody."

She yanked Lauren's arm until she followed her out the room.

"Holy Shit." Eva said.

Holy shit indeed.

Lauren P.O.V

"Cassie I didn't fuck her! I promise." I sat on the bed in our room crying as Cassie paced the floor.

"Then why the hell where you in your underwear?"

"I was just --"

"Just what? I don't wann hear any fucking lies Lauren, I told you not to do shit with them!!"

"I'm sorry I was just in the moment, I walked in the room and they were fuc--"

"Seriously?? So you walk in on anybody fucking and you join in?"

"No, I said I'm sorry!!"

I stood up and reached for her.

"Get your fucking hands off me."

"Baby please!" I started sobbing.

She shoved me back and I stumbled.

"I can't do this anymore." Her voice was calm now.

"What do you mean??"

"I'm not patient enough to wait for you to grow up. I lose my temper too easily to be dealing with shit like this. I'm just going to end up hurting you physically and myself emotionally. And I honestly don't want to go through that again."

She walked toward the door but I blocked her way.

"No I can't lose you Cassie, I'm sorry I can change, I promise!"

"Move Lauren!"

"No! I'm not letting you walk away from this." I started crying again

"I don't want to put my hands on you Cassie."

"Do it! If you wanna punch me go ahead I deserve it! But I'm not letting you go. I love you Cassidy."

Cassie looked shocked, "You love me?"

"Yes!" I cried, "I love you and I'm in love with you, I don't know what got into me earlier I promise it'll never happen again. Just give me a ch--"

"I love you too."

"What?"

"I said I love you."

I walked back up to her, wrapped my arms around her waist and lay my head on her chest.

"We have to talk though."

Cassie P.O.V

"I know I know it's not going to happen anymore I promise." Lauren said and looked up at me.

"Not about that."

I went to lay on the bed and wrapped Lauren in my arms.

"My ex-fiance didn't die, I just let you assume that."

Lauren stiffened and turned to face me.

"Umm what happened to her?"

"I used to hit her. I'd just get so angry. The last time before she left I went crazy. I messed up her lip, I kicked her. It was awful. I went to run her a bath and when I came out she was gone. I haven't seen her since except for on the back of her books. She's a writer."

There was silence.

"Say something please."

Lauren sat up.

"I don't know what to say."

I sighed, "I've been seeing a counselor, taking anger management classes. I'm trying to get myself together. I don't want to scare you away."

"You're not, I believe that you're trying."

I sat up and kissed her, "Thank you."

"Yeah, but if you ever put your hands on me like that then I'm going to fuck you up. I will not hesitate to cut off your titties"

My eyes widened, "Yes ma'am"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N This chapter is short cause I'm sleepy. I should probably go to sleep because my graduation is tomorrow and I have to get up early.

I have some interesting ideas for the next chapter. So stay tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 9.8K 48
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
45.9K 654 31
Alice- Alice is one of the most shy girls in her high school. When a popular boy named Kendall meets her for the first time, they both find love at f...
14.1K 48 10
you know what you clicked so no reporting (i would prefer 14+ audience) Can you pls like and comment. Pls don't be a ghost reader oneshot chapters th...
15.1K 421 62
Okay, okay. It's another succubus/incubus fiction (or fairy tale for some of you), but it's polyamorous ;). ~ The lives of two best friends and their...