Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction

Por kriingkles

12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "S... Más

Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction
Author's Note
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Author's Note

Chapter 54

827 97 233
Por kriingkles

Minutes before the accident...

"Why isn't he still here yet?"

Taehyun's been blowing his cheeks simultaneously while tapping his black boots on the ground. He decided to look around and he saw a familiar car going away.

"Oh! Beomgyu—" he stopped when it's already away.

Taehyun quickly look for a taxi and decided to follow Beomgyu's car. It's raining outside and he suddenly felt worried for some reason. Then the cab stops that made him wonder.

"Excuse me, why did you stop?" Taehyun asks.

"I'm not sure, sir but I think there's a traffic accident that happened in front," the driver said while trying to peak on the car at their friend.

"Fuck," Taehyun cursed and pulled a bill. "Here's my pay, I'll get off," he said and started walking away in the rain.

He runs and he saw a truck in the middle of the street and its front is badly damaged. He then saw an ambulance rushing towards the direction and Taehyun's eyes widen when he saw the familiar car that's completely flipped over.

"W-what the hell..."

Taehyun mindlessly walk towards the scene and he covered his mouth when he saw the responders dragging someone out of the car— it's Beomgyu, bathing in his own blood.

"B-Bae... Bae- Beomgyu!" he shouted and went towards them.

His shaky hands tried to touch Beomgyu. "Excuse me, are you his relative?" the responder asks.

"He's my fiancé," Taehyun answered in tears.

"We should send him to the hospital, you can come with us," the responder replied and they get on the ambulance.

Taehyun's crying while holding Beomgyu's hand. There's oxygen in Beomgyu's mouth and nose, he's still breathing. "B-Bae... can you hear me?" he asks, voice is cracked.

"Beomgyu you asshole, you can't die!" Taehyun growl, holding Beomgyu's hand so tight.

Taehyun saw Beomgyu's eyes open and their eyes meet. "H-hey, I'm here. I'm here," Taehyun said, looking intently at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu smiles, "S-so pretty..."

"Hey! I know it! S-stop talking, save your breath," Taehyun yelled and wipe his tears.

"I love you, my wife," Beomgyu muttered, tears escaped from his eyes as he smiles at Taehyun.

"I love you too... so please... please live Beomgyu... We're going to get married, right? Please... P-please, Bae— Choi Beomgyu!"

The responder check Beomgyu's pulse and breathing when his vitals suddenly dropped. Taehyun cried really hard while he's letting the responders do their work to keep Beomgyu's breathing.

They reached the hospital and Beomgyu was rushed on the ER and they started perfoming CPR. Taehyun stood there, praying for Beomgyu's life. Hands are clasp while crying so hard then he saw the doctor stopped doing their work.

"W-why did you stop? Why did you stop!?" Taehyun growl in anger and started grabbing the doctor's lab gown.

"Please calm down, sir," one of the nurse tried to hold Taehyun.

"Get away from me! What the hell is happening!?" he shouted and look at Beomgyu. "Beomgyu... B-Beomgyu..." he called but Beomgyu remained silent and eyes are closed.

"Time of death—"

"No! Shut the fuck up! He's alive! No! Beomgyu... Beomgyu look at me. B-Beomgyu—" he cried and hold Beomgyu's hand really tight while crying so loud but no matter what he call the older's name, there's no response.

"Time of death, 11:11pm."

Taehyun collapsed from where he is standing still holding Beomgyu's hand and caressing it. He keeps on mentioning Beomgyu's name, hoping there's an answer.

"E-excuse me sir, the responder found this at the ambulance. I think he belong to him," the nurse interrupted and she lends Taehyun a small box and a phone.

Taehyun cried harder as he receives it and opens the colored velvet box with his shaky hands and blurry eyes due to tears. "Beomgyu..." he cries the older's name when he saw a ring inside.

Then Beomgyu's phone lights up and that's when he read a message that Beomgyu failed to send.

Bae:
Can you look behind you?
If you see me, say hi!!
Say hi to your future husband
LMAO
You look so beau

He stood up and hugged the lifeless body of his beloved. "I love you so much... I love you so much, Beomgyu. W-why? Why did you leave so sudden? W-we're still going to get married... I-I prepared my vow already... Why?"

"T-Taehyun..."

Taehyun looks back and saw Soobin standing near Beomgyu's feet. "W-what's... what happened?" Soobin asks looking at Beomgyu, he thought is just unconscious.

"Where were you earlier?" Taehyun asks him, trying to sound brave.

"I-I... I meet Yeonjun and things didn't ended well so I—"

Taehyun cuts him off. "You called Beomgyu? To come over you? Fetch you? Comfort you?"

"Y-yes... But w-why," Soobin wondered and went to Beomgyu's side and hold his wrist and he felt nothing's pumping in there.

Taehyun wanted to taunt Soobin. He wanted to yell at him. He wanted to blame Soobin of what happened but he doesn't have the energy to do it so he just stared at him.

"So it was you..." Taehyun muttered. "It's still you all along..." he added and looks down, looking to that ring.

Soobin's out of words when he realizes what happened. His knees weakend, he falls on the floor and cries. Great, just great! He just lost Yeonjun again and now Beomgyu's real gone.

"I-it's my f-fault... I-I s-shouldn't have—"  he wasn't able to finish it when he started bowling again.

Choi Beomgyu was always there for Taehyun and especially Soobin. He love the both of them, he treats them in the most precious and gentle way as if they are fragile thing.

Last minute of Beomgyu's life, memories started flashing but the one he frequently saw there is Kang Taehyun. Taehyun who defends him against their parents. Taehyun who stayed with him when Soobin's busy with the wrong guy. It was actually Taehyun who's always with him and he chuckles because he only realizes it when he has only a matter of seconds to live.

But he's happy, somehow, because he said those three words, eight letters, to Taehyun before he permanently closes his eyes. It's just sad that he's not going to see what Taehyun has been preparing. It's just sad because he's not going to see Taehyun walks on the aisle, wearing his beautiful white gown.

"I've always love him... Way back since we were kids," Taehyun started as he looks at Beomgyu's picture frame surrounded by white flowers. "I already knew I'm gay and that time it wasn't that acceptable and he was the one who stood up for me."

Soobin just listen to what Taehyun's talking, not noticing the tears streaming from his eyes.

Taehyun continues, "He's... He's just so sweet, you know that? He's my first to everything too... He's... H-he's—fuck. He's so romantic and all that's why I love him so much but he doesn't love me the way I do... Because it's you... It's you— it's you Soobin, the one he loves."

"But I don't want to look pathetic so I didn't tell him about it and just let him love you and since I know at the end of the day he'll come back to me..."

Soobin sniffs and wipes his tears then looked down, pulling his nails. While Taehyun just continued telling some stories.

"W-we're... we're actually supposed to get married at the end of the month... He bought a house too... b-but I guess... I' just leave in there alone."

Soobin paused when he heard it and felt even more guilt inside him. How dare he take away someone's happiness? How dare he be the reason of someone's death? How dare he cry and stay in Beomgyu's wake after what happened?

"I-I personally prepared everything... t-the event hall, decorations, invitations, clothes- everything. H-he keep it a secret from you because he wanted to surprise you—but guess what who got surprised the most? It's us. I-It's just so... s-so sudden— I c-cant..."

Soobin hugged Taehyun to comfort him. He didn't say anything while Taehyun's creating loud sob inside the room. Their parents are outside, listening to how Taehyun loudly sobs and tried to act tough in front of the visitors.

"I-I love him so much... I l-love him! Why!? Why!? What wrong did he do? Why... Beomgyu! Why did you l-leave me alone, Bae... All he wants is to make me happy... A-all he wanted is to settle down with me... w-with kids... Is that too much to ask!? Huh!? Why? Why of all people... Why is it Beomgyu?"

Soobin went out for a bit to breathe some fresh air. He feels so lost after everything that happened. It's just so sudden. Now he feels really alone.

Maybe, Yeonjun's right. He's been depending his life on Beomgyu for the whole decade. Beomgyu was in there for him everytime and now that he's not around, he feels so lost.

Maybe, he really needs to fix himself first because if he can just handle himself and didn't expect Beomgyu will always be one call away- or if maybe he didn't rely on Beomgyu all the time and can take care of himself, this wouldn't happen.

Maybe Choi Soobin really needs to prioritize his self first.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26K 1.8K 39
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...
86.6K 5.5K 35
[A YEONBIN FANFICTION] Choi Yeonjun was cheated by his boyfriend, he was suggested that he should make his ex-boyfriend jealous, just for the sake of...
3.6K 241 10
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...
56.7K 2.4K 32
Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Like he want Beomgyu . choi Beomgyu one o...