Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction

By kriingkles

12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "S... More

Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction
Author's Note
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note

Chapter 51

713 100 194
By kriingkles

“Where’s Taehyun? I thought he’s already here? I miss that kid already!”

“He’s here but he’s out of town again. You know he’s busy doing shits too,” Beomgyu replied and puts down the hot pot on the center of the table and opens the lids.

“You’re lying. Where exactly is he?” Soobin casually replied and holds his utensils.

Beomgyu chuckles, “You got me. I really need to practice acting,” he concluded and takes a seat across Soobin.

Soobin shook his head, “No matter how you act, I can still read you. We’ve been together for over a decade, Gyu. You expect me not to know you?”

“I’m sorry, doc!”

Soobin laughs. “So where is he? When are the three of us going to eat again on one table? Is he for real looking for spouse now?” Soobin curiously asked.

“He’s busy organizing some important stuffs, doc. You’ll know it soon. It’s a surprise! Who know? He might really have a husband soon!” Beomgyu exclaimed and laughs.

“Oh! Okay! I hope he’ll marry someone he deserves!” Soobin agrees. “I hope he’ll find someone who loves him truly,” he added and smiled a bit sad.

Beomgyu grips his utensils when he sees Soobin blankly looking at his plate. He’s afraid again. He’s afraid that if Yeonjun’s really around now and if he meets Soobin, Soobin might collapse again. He doesn’t want it.

“Of course he will! You know Taehyun’s a picky one. He will marry someone he knows who can handle him well,” Beomgyu replied, trying to uplift the mood.

“Yes!” Soobin smiles and then paused for a second. “But wait, aren’t you the only one who can handle him?” Soobin wondered.

Beomgyu gasps and blinks twice. “W-who knows? There’s someone more out there that we don’t know,” Beomgyu fakes a laugh.

Soobin noticed how Beomgyu reacted and that made him think thousands of thoughts but he just choose to ignore it. “Let’s eat! This is so tasty! Thank you for the food!”

It was a hectic day for Soobin and there’s no Beomgyu who will fetch him after his 76 hours of duty. He decided to grab a drink at a convenient store near his condominium.

Everyone knows he’s a light drinker and he’s already dizzy just by the first bottle of soju. He opens his bag and he noticed something inside. “Why are you here?” Soobin mindlessly asked the keychain.

His eyes heated so he shoved back the thing inside and tried to open his phone but it seems like the letters are dancing in his screen and then his phone slipped off.

“Hey!” he yelled to his phone and tried reaching it but someone pick it up and lends to him. “Thank you,” he muttered in his drunken voice and tried to look at the screen again. “Argh! What’s wrong with this— ah!” he throws his phone in annoyance and cried.

The guy who picks up his phone picked it up again and takes a seat across Soobin. “Who do you want to call?” the stranger asked holding the phone.

“Saint Peter?” Soobin wondered. “So he’ll fetch me here and take me to heaven already,” he added and closes his eyes.

“Why are you crying?” the guy asked.

“I’m not! This is just some hormone abnormality when a person’s drunk!” Soobin defended and wipes his tears. “Give me my phone— ah no! Just dial Beomgyu instead— CEO Gyu,” he instructed.

The stranger open the contacts and he look for that ‘CEO Gyu’ and started dialing it. “It’s unattended,” he said and letting Soobin hear the automated voice.

“Huh!? N-no! No!” Soobin panicked and grabs his phone then dialed Beomgyu’s call again. “N-no way! No! Beomgyu! B-Beomgyu where are you,” he cried. “W-what should I do? I-I can’t go home without Beomgyu. N-no,” he bawled even harder.

The stranger just stared at him and decided to speak. “Where’s your house? I’ll take you there,” he suggested.

“No! N-no! Beomgyu… Please tell Beomgyu to come here,” Soobin pleaded between his cries and then yawns. “B-Beomgyu…”

The guy quickly reached Soobin’s head when he’s about to dozed off. He open Soobin’s phone and tried to locate where he’s living and when he found out, he carried him on his back and put him inside the car.

The stranger started driving and he looks at Soobin when he heard him. “Is that stars? It’s beautiful, right?”

“Yeah, it is,” the guy agreed while looking at Soobin. “It always is.”

Soobin’s lips shake again and he gasps as he cries. “Yeonjun…”

“Hmm?”

The stranger paused when he realizes he answered a hum to Soobin’s call. He grips the steering wheel and looked away while biting his lip.

“I miss you,” Soobin whispered as he cries. “I miss you, my star.”

The driver remained quiet. He didn’t say anything and just listens to Soobin’s low sobs and keep on mentioning “Yeonjun” and “I miss you” over the past minute.

They arrived at the condo and when the security assured that Soobin’s with someone he knows, he guided them inside where Soobin’s unit is. Good thing Soobin muttered what his passwords despite of being half-awake and they managed to get it.

The guy laid Soobin on his bed and then removed his shoes, covered him with the blanket and open his window a bit. He looked at him as if he’s reminiscing something. His eyes started wandering inside the room and that’s when he saw thick medical books, an extra lab gown on the side, and a mini galaxy lamp on the night stand.

He turns it on and saw how the Milky Way galaxy full of stars moves around while emitting good warm lights. He smiled and looked at Soobin again for the last time before decided to turn his back.

“Yeonjun… Y-Yeonjun, don’t leave me please…”

He stopped and quickly holds Soobin’s hand. He’s having nightmares. “I’m here… I’m here, Pup,” he whispered.

Soobin gently open his eyes and he felt someone brushing his tears. “You’re here, Yeonjun.”

“Y-yeah… I’m here. Were you scared? I’ll be here,” Yeonjun assured and smiled at the drunken guy.

“You’re here again…” Soobin corrected that made the older paused. “You really didn’t miss a night to visit me. For ten years, you’re always in my dream. When are you going to be real?”

Yeonjun pursed his lips and caress Soobin’s cheek. “I’m sorry,” he whispered an apology.

“I miss you, love,” Soobin cries while smiling.

“I miss you too, Pup,” Yeonjun muttered and tried his best to smile without his voice getting cracked.

Soobin gets up and hugged Yeonjun, thinking it’s real. They stayed like that for minutes before Soobin pulled himself and kissed Yeonjun that the older automatically responded.

“P-please… Please come to me in my reality too. Please meet me not just in my dreams. P-please, Yeonjun,” Soobin begged, leaning his forehead against Yeonjun’s.

“I will, Soobin. I will… I’m sorry for leaving you,” Yeonjun apologized again.

“You know I will always forgive you. N-no matter what you do, I’m always here to accept you,” Soobin replied.

Yeonjun bit his lower lip before kissing Soobin again. “You should get rest now, Pup.”

“A-are you going to leave me?” Soobin asked, voice sounds like a kid.

“N-no… No, I won’t. I’ll be here…”

Soobin went back to his sleeping position while holding Yeonjun’s hand. He quickly falls into sleep and when Yeonjun assured he’s already deep asleep. He kissed Soobin’s forehead and stands up, slowly letting go of his hand.

“You haven’t change, Soobin. How can you still love me inside those years?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 34.5K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...
37.7K 1.7K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...
19.4K 1.3K 43
❝ Yeonjun. Have you or have you not made a sex tape in the past? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 famous actor Yeonjun and tattoo artist Soobin's sextape gets leake...
7.8K 637 14
"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I will protect you" -soobin. When yeonjun fa...