Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction

By kriingkles

12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "S... More

Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction
Author's Note
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note

Chapter 48

689 99 347
By kriingkles

"Please read the questions carefully and answer honestly. It's your final exams—where's Choi Soobin and Beomgyu? It's finals and they are absent? Choi Yeonjun, where's Soobin?"

Yeonjun couldn't answer at all because he doesn't have any idea. He tried asking Taehyun about Beomgyu and Taehyun said he haven't meet him for a while because he's busy reviewing.

Yeonjun also went to Soobin's house and there's no one in there. He's going crazy already because there's no one he can ask already. The examination started and Yeonun's just staring blankly at his paper. Soobin's been out of contact for two days now.

The first subject ended and in the whole hour, Yeonjun didn't touch his pen. He's out of his mind and he can't stop thinking about Soobin. Then a raging voice called his name at the front door that made the students turns to see.

"Choi Yeonjun!" it's Beomgyu, glaring at him that he's about to kill him.

Yeonjun stands up and run to Beomgyu. "Beomgyu, where's—" he wasn't able to finish what he's going to say when Beomgyu landed a punch in his face.

"You said you're going to protect him! You said you're going to do everything to protect him then why did you let him go in there alone!?"

"W-what... What are you talking about? Where's Soobin? Beomgyu... W-where is he?" Yeonjun's shaking in fear when he saw Beomgyu crying and frustrated.

"Where is he? You don't need to know. You asshole," Beomgyu stated and pushed Yeonjun but Yeonjun grabs his wrist.

"P-please. Please tell me where he is, Beomgyu. Please!"

Beomgyu bits his lips and pushed Yeonjun away. Even if he hates him so much because of what happened to Soobin, Yeonjun has still the rights to know where Soobin is right now.

"How dare you show up your face in here! You insolent brat!" Mrs. Choi yelled in anger while pointing at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun gasp and saw Beomgyu hugging Mrs. Choi who's about to breakdown already. She's crying since she heard the news and the nurses started calming her down and guided her inside a room.

"Where's Soobin? Look.... it's him," Beomgyu said.

Yeonjun walks towards the wide glass wall and tears started streaming down while looking at Soobin inside a room. Full of apparatus that he doesn't want to know for, his body is full of bandages and mostly on his head. He's on the hospital bed, unconscious and only God knows when he's going to wake up.

Beomgyu started telling Yeonjun about what happened but no matter how much he listens when he heard Park Hansol's name, that's it. That's all what he needs to hear.

"I-I... I should have tell you about it too but Soobin's not letting me because I thought we're going to find solution together but... but it's just so sudden," Beomgyu cried.

Yeonjun remains still, studying Soobin's state while his fist is hard as rock. "It's my fault," he stated. "I let him and didn't saw it through him," he added. "How's his condition?"

Beomgyu sniffs and sighs. "He was fine when we brought him here but suddenly his vitals dropped, he lost so much blood and his head was badly hurt and... and that causes... t-that," he paused to bit his lip and calm himself. "He falls into coma."

Yeonjun closed his eyes forcefully and breaths then nods. "Where's Mrs. Choi?" he asked instead.

"She'll just—"

"I have something to tell her," Yeonjun interrupted.

Beomgyu guided him and when Yeonjun opens the door and Soobin's mom saw him, he received a slap from her. "H-how... how dare you!"

Yeonjun looks down and speaks, "Ma'am... I've been dating your son for couple of months now. We are so happy together and we planned to tell you about it but this happened. I-I'm really sorry for letting this happened to your son. I didn't protect him at all... I'm so sorry," Yeonjun explained and apologized.

"Listen here, Choi Yeonjun. I accepted you as his friend and trusted you but you hurt him. He then started dating you using Beomgyu as excused and even if I knew something's going on, I let him because he looks so happy. I trusted you once again! But this... but this is unforgiveable, Yeonjun!"

"Y-yes ma'am. I understand. "I'll take care of him from now on—"

"I want you to leave my son."

Yeonjun looks up and meet the lady's stares. "Yes? W-why? N-no... I can't—"

"Leave Soobin alone, Choi Yeonjun! If you truly love my son he won't get hurt because of you! Look at what you've done! Stay away from him! You're no good for him! You just keep on hurting him and you never really cared for him!"

Yeonjun gasps, doesn't know what to react. He just felt his tears streaming down. His lips are shaking. He can't take what the lady just throw at him, those words stabs him.

He never really cared? He's hurting him? He's harming him? Since when? Since from the start? Right. Yeonjuns's been hurting Soobin eversince the first time they saw each other. It's Soobin all along who really cares for him.

Yeonjun walks out from the room and saw Beomgyu waiting in front of it. "You never love him, Yeonjun. All along, it's just Soobin who loves you," Beomgyu stated. "Please, I hope this'll be the last time."

"I should have said I love him that night," Yeonjun muttered under his breath. "I'm so fucked up," he cried and slap his face.

"I always knew you're not going to change. Yeonjun, stop this now. Please for Soobin's sake, leave him," Beomgyu added.

Yeonjun looked at him. "Take care of him, Beomgyu."

"I will, I always do," Beomgyu replied and he saw Yeonjun turns his back and walks away. "Unlike you, I always love him," he whispered and tears fall.

It's dinner time at Yeonjun's house. They are all eating and talking about stuffs together with Hueningkai but there's Yeonjun who's quiet and gripping the utensils. He then stands up and went in front of his parents.

"Y-Yeonjun..." Hueningkai whispered, hint of worry is in his voice.

Yeonjun knelt in front of them. His dad was surprised and his mom is just waiting for what he's going to say and Kai's worried, having a clue already to what he's going to say.

"What's the matter son?" his mom asked.

"I'm going to kill someone."

"Yeonjun!" Kai called out his name.

"And then?" his mom asked again.

Yeonjun looks up at her and he clenched his fists. "I want the law to protect me. I'm going to kill someone so please, I-I'm begging you, protect me this once. I n-never... I never asked for your connections but p-please. Please this time, protect me," Yeonjun stated.

The old man looked at his wife, trying to figure out what they should do about their only son's request. Hueningkai couldn't speak because it's about the Choi's family matter already.

"Okay then, kill," his mom agreed. "But you know what's the condition, son. You know what will happen. Kill and we'll arrange things to cover it up as an accident but you know the consequences, right baby?"

Yeonjun looks down and cried, biting his shaky lips and clenching his fists even harder. Hueningkai who's looking at him in pity just looked away because he can see how thorn Yeonjun is.

"Yes mom, I'll do whatever you want."

It is partly raining, Sunday, around an hour after midnight. Yeonjun with his black hoodie and a cap under it, is taking the stairs towards the rooftop of an old, closed, and four-story apartment. Both hands are inside the hoodie's pocket, eyes are dark and cold, he's composed, yet dangerous aura is surrounding him; signalling danger.

He kicked the door of the rooftop that made a loud sounds and he saw someone waiting for him, leaning on the rail guards, wearing the craziest smirk, obviously enjoying what he's seeing right now.

"Oh Choi Yeonjun! How's Soobin? My goodness, I tried my best not to hit his beautiful face," Park Hansol laughs after his statement.

Yeonjun felt anger but chose not to show. He walks towards the other and their eyes meet. Hansol was taken aback for a second, he never saw Yeonjun that scary in his entire life. He suddenly felt a little nervous.

"W-what are you looking at!? Huh!? You motherfucker—"

Hansol wasn't able to continue what he's saying when Yeonjun grabs both of his shoulder then pulled him down, hitting his knee on the other's stomach. Hansol groan and Yeonjun moves his hand on Hansol's hair, grabs it, drags him, then smashed him on the nearest wall.

His nose bleed and Yeonjun doesn't give a fuck. Then he hit him again and again on the wall until blood is already visible on the wall. Then he let Hansol falls down on the damp floor. Yeonjun breathes out and stares at the unrecognizable face of the other.

Yeonjun pulled something from his pocket, it's a brass knuckles. He wears it on then went on top of Hansol and rained him with continues, merciless punches, Yeonjun doesn't care.

Yeonjun's going to kill him.

"S-stop..." Hansol muttered.

Yeonjun didn't heard anything, the only thing he can hear are voices of Soobin and his image lying on the hospital bed. Yeonjun is in rage.

He stood up and looked around, he saw a piece of wood and went back to the almost lifeless body of Hansol. He started hitting him on his head causing it to bleed so hard, then on his limbs and ribs, breaking every bone Hansol has.

Yeonjun didn't say any word. He's just doing it with blank stares, cold palms, and burning anger.

Then after he got satisfied of breaking his bones, he took a knife from his jean's pocket. Kneels down near Hansol's head who's breathing heavily, eyes are closed and wanted to tell Yeonjun to stop.

"I swore to protect him and I will kill anybody who'll take him away from him."

"P-please... I'm... I-I'm sorry..." Hansol begged, tried to reach the hem of Yeonjun's hoodie but he's paralyzed.

Yeonjun pretends not to hear anything. He aggressively grabs Hansol up and made him leans on the railguards.  His hand is strangling the other's neck while trying to push him off the building. He doesn't care at all.

"Die," Yeonjun muttered in his most coldest voice.

"Yeonjun!"

A panting voice called him and he knows who owns it but he didn't look back. "Yeonjun please, please, don't do this. I know your parents allowed you to and they will cover this but think about Soobin. He doesn't want you to do this!" Hueningkai convinced him.

Hearing Soobin's name made Yeonjun think for a second. It feels like he suddenly went back to his self. He gritted his teeth and looked at Hansol who's face is a mess and barely breathing.

"Soobin..." Yeonjun muttered the name of his lover and closed his eyes as he sees him through his mind.

He slowly let go of him that made Hansol sits on the floor. Yeonjun takes a step backwards and completely turn around but then he pauses when he heard a groan. He looks back and saw Hansol trying to stands up but due to the wet floor because of rain, he lost his balance and eventually fall off the roof, extending his hand for help but Yeonjun just stares at him until his nowhere of sight then a loud thud was heard along with the thunder of the night.

Some men started to walk inside, probably has been there for long time, waiting for their fist fight to end. Some started to clean the mess, keeping all the evidences but Yeonjun just stay still in there then a hand hold his wrist.

"Let's get out in here," Hueningkai invited but Yeonjun is still not moving even an inch. "Yeonjun, please," Kai begged trying his best not to cry.

Then a chuckles was heard that turns into laughter. "I think I'm really crazy," Yeonjun stated and looked at Hueningkai. "I gotta go somewhere."

Still Sunday, inside the hospital, around two in the morning. The hallways are empty and dark. Hueningkai's been following Yeonjun until they reached the ICU. Hueningkai bribed a staff to open the room for the older and Yeonjun went in wearing protective clothes.

"Pup..." he called, feeling the lump in his throat. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," he cries.

He reached for Soobin's hand while his is shaking and he holds it so tight. "I'm so sorry I failed to protect you. Please... Please wake up sooner, okay? And I'm sorry... I'm sorry if you love someone like me. I'm sorry, I should have rejected you back then," he continued to apologize while tears are streaming down on his cheeks.

He lean closer and kissed Soobin's forehead then stares at his brightest star and tried to smile and says, "Farewell, Soobin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 699 22
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...
124K 7.2K 59
[completed] "i decide the rules, the school is mine" "...am i supposed to care?" --------------------------------------- shinsen high school, the mo...
163K 7.9K 41
Soobin hated Yeonjun, their family fixed their marriage soon they get married. Soobin and Yeonjun was best friend back then...than what's the reason...
37.7K 1.7K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...