Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction

By kriingkles

12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "S... More

Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction
Author's Note
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note

Chapter 43

754 103 261
By kriingkles

“Are you going home to Daegu for holidays?”

“Yep!” Beomgyu answered. “How about you? Ansan?”

“Yeah, I’ll be with our whole family together with my uncles and aunts. It’s a great celebration,” Soobin replied.

“Oh! That’s cool, there are so much kids I bet.”

“For real!” Soobin laughs. “My cousins are— oh,” Soobin stops talking when Yeonjun placed boxed almond milk and Soobin’s favorite cheese breed on his table. “Thank you,” he muttered.

Yeonjun smiles and pat his head before walking back to his seat. Soobin smiles while looking at the food Yeonjun gave him. Since that surprise date, Yeonjun has been treating Soobin well.

They eat together, they study together, and he always gives him snacks. Yeonjun’s always keeping Soobin updated to what he’s doing and those are making Soobin happy.

He can finally see Yeonjun slowly changing. He’s even scolding some juniors who bullies and defending now some of the juniors that are getting bullied that totally shocked the whole school! He’s really on his good character development.

Beomgyu on the other side is glad about what Soobin’s experiencing right now. He’s content. He’s good seeing Soobin getting treated well by how he deserves to be treated. Beomgyu’s seeing how Yeonjun change for Soobin and he’s already fine with it.

As long as Soobin’s happy and he’s not hurting, Beomgyu’s glad as well.

“Pup, I’m going to miss you,” Yeonjun clings on Soobin’s waist.

“I will too! Have a safe flight, okay? And no girls or boys! Or I’ll cut your dick,” Soobin warned him.

Yeonjun laughs at the younger and ruffles his hair. “No, madame! No hoes, baby only you,” he added and Soobin slap his arm. “Aw! Why!?”

“Am I a hoe to you!?”

“No! Why are you thinking like that?” Yeonjun laughs after. “Sorry, have fun with your family, okay?”

“You too. I’m gonna miss you,” Soobin said and smiles. “Oh! I still need to go to the library for our research! See you later—“

“Ah, I need to go home early,” Yeonjun cuts him.

“Really? Why?”

“Some family matters, you know it already,” Yeonjun reasoned.

Soobin nods. “Okay! Take care! See you when I see you, make sure to message me!”

“Okay, Pup!”

Yeonjun’s smiles fades out when Soobin’s not in his sight anymore. He started blowing air in his cheeks and sighs again. He stood up and went out of the campus, riding his motorbike.

He went to his house and changed his uniform into proper clothes. He then get on the car and went to a fine restaurant where they are going to celebrate a criminal case his mom won.

“Oh son, you’re here. Seat,” his mom greeted him with a smile.

“How’s school son? Still great, huh? I know you are,” his dad acts proud and smiles.

Yeonjun smiles while nodding, “Of course dad,” he agrees and looks at his mom. “Congratulations, mom.”

“Thank you, son. Isn’t it great? Winning cases?” the lady asks, having some alter meaning.

Yeonjun already knew what she’s trying to point out but he just smiles. “Maybe, mom. I’m not really sure,” Yeonjun answered and drinks water.

“Son, you topped the CSAT. You can enter SKY without even us pulling some strings! You should already decide now,” the old man implored.

Yeonjun blankly looks at the glass of water in front of him and he keep quiet for more seconds that only his parents' utensil can be heard inside the private room.

“I’ll think about it… again,” Yeonjun answered, hesitantly, very careful.

He saw his parent’s stares at each other and his dad sighs but just shrugged it off. “Okay, but college admissions are fast approaching,” his dad replied.

“Yes,” Yeonjun politely agreed. “Ah by the way… I have a boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend? Choi Yeonjun are you out of your mind—“

The lady stops when she felt her husband’s hand on her. “Okay son, that’s great,” he smiles. “I know those are just fluttering moments of being in highschool— experiments, as they say but I know you’ll have a wife and give us grandkids, right?”

Yeonjun pursed his lips, trying not to curse at his parents. He didn’t answer them and just keep quiet again.

“Yeonjun, you know what you should do already,” the lady stated and continued eating. “We’re still your parents no matter what you do.”

“Y-yes mom,” Yeonjun answered, gripping the glass on his hand.

Must be hard on Yeonjun’s side having a family like this. Acting like they are giving you freedom but they are just actually giving you a glimpse of it then completely control you after.

Maybe that’s why he wanted things to go on his way and will whenever he’s at school because that’s the only way he can feel that he owns his life. But whenever he’s home— with his mom and dad it’s a no.

Yeonjun’s nothing but a puppet in his parent’s hands.

Yeonjun:
Pup, where are you?
Can I see you for a minute?

Soobin:
Of course! Where?

Yeonjun:
I’m at the park
Be safe!

Yeonjun slid his phone back to his jacket’s pocket and waits for Soobin. He’s looking at the empty park because it’s too cold to stay outside.

“Babe! Why are you here?”

Yeonjun smiles when he heard Soobin’s voice and when he sits beside him, Yeonjun quickly hugs him and rested his chin on Soobin’s shoulders.

“W-why? What happened? A-about your parents again?” Soobin asks, rubbing Yeonjun’s back.

“Yeah… maybe? I don’t know…”

“It’s fine. I-it’s really hard going against them,” Soobin agreed. “Wanna talk about it? I’ll listen,” Soobin suggested.

Yeonjun shakes his head and sits properly to look at Soobin. “No, I don’t want to. Let’s just leave them. I just feel so tired that I want your hug,” Yeonjun stated.

Soobin chuckles, “You’re being cheesy again!” he laughs and intertwines their hands. “Everything’s going to be okay. Don’t overthink things,” Soobin comforted the older.

“Yeah, thank you,” Yeonjun agreed. “Should we go to the same college?"

“Sure! I love it! We’ll be like those university couples, right? It’s so cute!” Soobin reacted in excitement.

“What exactly university couples are?” Yeonjun wondered, just so Soobin could start talking about it and he’ll listen.

“Oh! Oh! Like they will study together, attend class together, and can freely meet up everytime! Also, those matured problems that they are going to solve together and if their schedules are different, one will wait for the other— it’s so cute, right!?” Soobin exclaimed, sounds like a kid.

“And reaching their goals together,” Yeonjun muttered.

Soobin smiles. “Right,” he agreed. “Isn’t it great? I love it, I want to experience it,” Soobin commented.

“With me?”

“Of course! Who else?” Soobin snapped.

Yeonjun laughs. “Come here, Pup,” Yeonjun said and gently pulled Soobin’s back of the head closer to him and kisses his forehead. “I like you, Soobin.”

Soobin smiles, he even giggles. He knows Yeonjun likes him since then, it’s just that Yeonjun’s confused about it but hearing it from his lips, he suddenly feels like he’s floating.

“It took you so long enough,” Soobin commented.

“You already know it?” Yeonjun chuckles and acted in disbelief. “I knew it…”

“HAHAH! Hey! Now you got the answer why I chose to stay despite of everything,” Soobin laughs.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“You asked me before why I still like you and begged you to stay with me even if you hurt me so many times already and this is the reason why. Because I felt it, I felt that you like me and you’re just being denial that’s why I took the risk and gambled to make you change even if I’m not sure if I’m going to win…”

“And I guess you really won then.”

“Did I? I’m not sure yet,” Soobin laughs. “It depends on you already. Changing always starts in oneself and what surrounds you are just one of the factors but if you really have the will to change then it’s already great enough.”

Yeonjun’s smiles went wider. “This is why I like you… You’re just you— like you understand everything and just observe but are already thinking. You’re so cool for that, Pup.”

“Oh, now you really like me,” he teases the older. “I hope you’ll learn to fall in love sooner,” he added.

“I will, so please wait for me Soobin. I’m going to love you more than anything," Yeonjun stated with a smile.

Soobin giggles and looked up the sky that's full of stars. "It feels like one of my greatest wish just came true," he whispered and looked at Yeonjun.

"How can your eyes hold so much stars in there?" Yeonjun question instead that made Soobin laughs. "I'm not joking! You're so... beautiful."

"Those stars that are exclusive for you. Stars... You're my star, Yeonjun."

--
A/N: Someone won the bet!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 589 22
Soobin might be falling for his group member? What happens when Soobin's feelings starts to get in the way of his career as an idol? What happens whe...
8K 649 14
"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I will protect you" -soobin. When yeonjun fa...
21.2K 1.4K 43
โ Yeonjun. Have you or have you not made a sex tape in the past? โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ famous actor Yeonjun and tattoo artist Soobin's sextape gets leake...
707K 34.7K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...