Friendship Or Love(male reade...

By YNWILLIAMSON1404

being bffs with Griffin steinfeld meeting his sister ... what will happen next More

GRIFFIN INVITED ME OVER
MEET MY SISTER
INTRODUCTION
LEMONADE
INTERVIEW
BETRAYAL
MAYBE
ROADTRIP
BIRTHDAY
INSTAGRAM
A/N
INSTAGRAM
HAWKEYE INTERVIEW
HAWKEYE
HAWKEYE PREMIERES
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAIZ
INSTAGRAM
HAILEE INSTAGRAM
VALENTINES
A/N

ARIANA WEDS DALTON

516 15 0
By YNWILLIAMSON1404

YN POV

Ariana invited me to her wedding because we were besties since we were 5 . She gave me a 1 extra guest I could take with me I asked Griffin and he said he was going elsewhere .

I never asked Rudy because he was already invited so I asked Hailee and she was the only one who said yes so yeah .

I looked at my self in the mirror and took a leave since the wedding started in 2 hours and I still had to pick up Hailee.

I picked up my lambos keys and got in .

I got to Hailee's house and I had an extra key so I went in as my phone started ringing I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was Rudy so I answered .

"Hey how you doing ,are you ready ?"he asked me .

"Hey I'm good what about you ,I'm ready just waiting for Hailee". I answered back

"Yeah I'm good too... well I just phoned to check so yea see you at the wedding ." He said laughing .

"Oh yeah thanks dad see you ." I said with a sarcastic tone

Time skip

Me and Hailee had just reached and I went on to go check on Ariana and I looked at her with an awe

It was a pretty but yet simple dress .

She didn't realise I was in the room until I spoke up,I said "and you said I would get married first ." I went up and gave her a hug .

"You looking as beautiful as ever " I said as she gave me a sweet smile and looked over my shoulder to where Hailee was standing .

"Oh that's Hailee my date ,Hailee this is Ariana." I said as I introduced them to each other. And when I had said date Hailee and Ariana had given me a confused look.

So i shot them a question "what something on my face ?"

"Your DATE?"Ariana shot back.

"Yeah so you think I can't pull a hit woman like Hailee." I said back

"No it's not like that but ... Ok whatever I need to finish my makeup go on ." She said as I exited the room .

Time skip to after the wedding

Me and Hailee were having a sleep over. And we were watching a movie . As the movie came to an end I was ready to go to bed but then Hailee looked at me and I knew that look that was the look she gives when she has a question or questions .

"What's up, you good ?" I asked

"Yea but umm I got a question for you." She said .

"Yea sure , spill the beans ." I said and I sat back down .

"Earlier at the wedding when you said 'date' what did you mean? Because as far as I remember you told me nothing about being your date." She asked and i could hear my heartbeat .

"You see the thing is ..." She hummed in response for me to carry on ."I told Ariana that I would be with a girlfriend at her wedding and that was last year while me and Madelyn were still dating and no one knew about it ." I stopped and took a deep breath before continuing.

"And also she never knew that I dated Madelyn but she knew that I was dating someone . So when I remembered that I told her that was only after a I asked Griff and he was the one who told me to take you . "

She just shook her head and gave me a light smile . And then we both went to bed .

I don't know if she knew but I was starting to get feelings for her ... strong ones

--
Hey guys sorry for the long wait

Continue Reading