My Billionaire Lover (TwiceTz...

بواسطة LolaJoStory

Arrange marriage now is seems to be normal to rich people. But Y/N want her love to be like the normal ones e... المزيد

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 3
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 5
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note

Chapter 15

386 11 2
بواسطة LolaJoStory

The next day, they went to JYPE Building to meet their boss, JYP.

They just discuss some matters about the upcoming comeback and their preparations regarding these.

It will happen 2 weeks from now so, they still have bunch of days, specifically, weeks for a rest before the new set of works that will surely last in a month just like the past comeback they had been made.

Right after the meeting and after the other staff got out of the room except the girls, JYP turn his attention to Y/N and ask.

"Now that everyone knows about you, are you still with your plan?"

The girls look at Y/N waiting for her respond but confuse on what plan they are talking about.

"Yeah, as a help for letting me here, I will. As long as, my company is still good, and until their Manager came back." Y/N replied.

The girl got the idea about it and stay silent.

"I know, I'm the one who ask you to stay but, I understand if you decide to go back to take over your business." Tzuyu said gaining Y/N's attention.

"Yeah, she's right. I know how hard to manage a company." JYP agreed.

"Just one more week." She just said.

After the meeting, they go back to the dorm.

It's still lunch time.

Right after they arrived, Jeongyeon and Jihyo walk their way to the kitchen to start cooking while the others do what they had to do.

Y/N went to her room and slump her body to her bed.

But before she close her eyes to drift on her sleep, someone knocks on her door softly.

Only silence filling her room that time and no other things creating noise except from the outside so, it was became easy for Y/N to hear the soft knock.

She got up from her bed and go straight to the door to open it.

She saw Tzuyu smiling at her after opening it.

"Are you going to sleep?" The woman ask.

"Yeah, but, I'll do it later."

"Okay."

"So, why are you here?"

"N-nothing. It can wait. Just rest for now." Tzuyu replied.

But Y/N is not in her mood to go back on her supposedly sleep so, she insists asking the girl in front of her.

"I may not know you that much but, I know based on your expression right now, you have something to say. Spill it."

Tzuyu didn't answer and just walk forward to her and hug her.

"I just want to tell you this. What I said a while ago is true. You can go back, whenever you want after this. You have your own responsibility, too. And I know, it's hard. We can handle everything here. You already assure us about the stalker. Let's just hope he will not bother me again."

"It's okay. Let's say, it's part of my short vication." Y/N said reciprocating the hug.

"Vication your face. It's not a vication if your still working. Vication is like your relaxing." Tzuyu said after pulling out from the hug.

"Well, I am relaxed when I am with you. Because I know your safe. I can saw you by myself and I am near you. I can do anything to assure your safe. It's like, your my destruction to escape my stressful world."

"But still." Tzuyu paused and sigh while looking down.

She knows that the reason why Y/N is here is because of her. Even she she want the latter to stay with her, she is feeling guilty because Y/N has to set aside her own responsibility for her.

A silence took them after that. But it just last in a span of ten second then Y/N spoke.

"That's it! I'm staying. Just like what I said to Mr. Park, just one more weeks. And also, I can see.... your feeling guilty. Don't worry. Nothing bad will happen even I extend."

~~

The next day, all of them are now eating at the dining table for their breakfast.

Y/N and the other manager are at the living room talking some random stuffs about their lives when Y/N phone's rings.

"Excuse me, Oppa, Eonni. I will just answer this call." She excused.

They nod and she walk to her room.

"Hello? Uncle?"

"Y/N, You have to go back now."

"W-why? Is something happened there?"

"I'll explain after you came back. You have to go here quick."

She senses like it is really an emergency.

"Okay, Uncle. I guess, I really have to go back. I already planned to stay here for one week and then I'll go back there. I think, this is not the time yet."

"Hmm! See you later."

"Wait me there tonight. I'll pack my things now."

"Okay. Much better."

"Yeah. Bye, Uncle."

"Bye, Y/N."

The call ended. She then look for her baggage and pack her things. Then, prepare everything she needs. She call for the flight reservation, too. Then, decided to call JYP and tell about it.

After the call, she also told the girls.

Of course, they understand.

"Sorry, Eonnies. I know it's sudden but it's an emergency. Uncle didn't tell me why."

"It's okay." Nayeon said. Then, the others just nod.

~~

"Just call me if something happened here, Eonnies. I'm just one call away." Y/N said to them while bidding her goodbyes. They are now at the airport.

After a minutes of waiting, she depart at the place.

"I'll wait for you again, Erin-ah." Tzuyu said to her thought.

~~

Y/N arrives at her company that night and go straight to her office which is where Tzuyu's Dad is working right now, too.

The worried man ran to her right after she enter the room.

"What's happening, Uncle?"

"Your grandfather came here yesterday. He is looking for you. He found out about your staying in SoKor and your other activities there. Your cousin was accussing you of neglecting the company, making anyone to take over while your gone, and taking a vication for personal interest. They want you to go down the position and give it your cousin instead."

~~

Flashback

"Where's Y/N?" A young man enters the office.

The security is blocking him but they back out after he threatened them.

Right after he enter the office, he saw Mr. Chou doing the work. He smirk upon seeing some holes to bring down her cousin.

Y/N came from a family of Chinese Business Tycoons.

And knowing Chinese, only the man in the family has the right to take over there businesses.

But in this case, Y/N was the only child of her parents.
And her cousin in paternal side is also the only man.

He is Chen, who is a greedy, selfish, arrogant, also a smart one but he uses it on doing bad things. These guy wants her to go down and take the position instead, because he thinks he is more qualified than her. Thinking they're traditions, and they're strict grandfather, he can use this current situation. Which he really did.

Now that Y/N is already an orphan and only her grandfather was the only family she has, she had to obey her.

~~

Y/N's blood boil after hearing the story.

But her bad mood became more worst when her friend that was left in SoKor, Sergeant Torres called.

"Y/N, bad news." The woman said to her at the other line.

"What is it now, huh?" She unconsciously said those words in a rude manner. Making her friend became more nervous on telling the said bad news to her.

Y/N became more pissed, and the silence of her friend didn't help.

"Spill it now, Torres! I'm not in a bad mood today."

Because of this, Torres replied while stuttering.

"Y/N, T-tzuyu's..... stalker escaped."

"What the!"

After hearing this, she end the call right away even without proper goodbyes.

She hurriedly drove her way to the airport and she told her other friend to arrange all things for her flight back to SoKor again.

She forgot her other problem because of friends news.

The only thing that on her mind right now is to go back there and make sure to put that stalker man to his rightful place away from Tzuyu.

Just when she had to turn to an intersection road, she was driving fast.

Another car crossing the road and she didn't notice about it's presence. Making her car fly because of a strong impact of the car on her side.

Her visions became blurry and before she had close her eyes, she saw some people rushing to her and help her out the car.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.9K 333 15
A fashion designer and a rockstar singer contract marriage It was a deal that seemed too good deal because there parents forced them. They agreed to...
169K 19K 75
This is my second book. I was thinking to write something like bad boy and good girl story. So let's see what will happen when a bad boy and a good g...
578K 12.1K 54
Ellie Paxton was living the normal life, working with her parents at their restaurant, but all of a sudden her life changes and she gets arranged to...