Chapter 29

Third Person's POV

After the talk with Mr. Park, the group decided to have their dance practice for their promotions. Y/N left them and do her own things too.

"Perez, Where's Torres? Why she's not here?" She asked one of her bestfriend's comrades.

"Ms. Lim, we forgot to tell you. After you left and went back to your company, she also left. She said, she found a new job."

"Did she told you other reason why did she left? It's so odd of her. And she didn't even tell me about it?"

"We don't know, Miss."

"Come with me then. We'll buy foods outside." Y/N said and started walking through the hallway.

"But Miss, there is a cafeteria inside the company. It's near and convenient."

"I want to walk for a while. And, I want some company. But because, my girlfriend is busy so I had to it myself. Let's go."

"Aye, Miss." The woman said following her after.

Once they're outside, they stop on the near park for a while and sit on one benches there.

"You seems deep on your thoughts, Miss." The woman guard asked Y/N who's staring in space.

"I'm just thinking. Do I deserved my life right now? It's seems so good to be true, you know what I mean?"

"I understand, Miss. I also had into that situation before when I got my first success in life. It's normal to feel that, Miss. Don't worry. But the least you can do is that, feel your like like it's your last, I think? So that, you have no regrets after."

"You're right. I saw a café near here earlier. Should we go there and hang out more? It's months already after our last hangout with the others."

"If you want it, Miss. But, should I call the others then?"

"Ah, no. It's okay. There's another time. They are on duty and so are you. But because I'm the one with you, here we are."

"I'm glad then."

~~

Y/N's POV

After we entered the café, I told Riz, that her name by the way. And Torres is Hanna. And yeah, I told Riz to get us a vacant table while I went to the counter and order our drinks and some pastry.

"Okay, Ma'am. Just wait a minute to your seats and we'll send your order there." The Man in the counter told me. I just nodded and went to Riz.

As I sit across the table, I saw her having an uncomfortable expression. So I asked her while she continues to look around the place.

The shop was not so crowded this day, I guess.

"What's with that face?" She face me and answer me in a whisper.

"Can't you feel those people's stares to us? Or maybe, they're looking at you. I'm telling you, Miss. This is about Tzuyu. Didn't you feel scared of what might these people can do to us?"

"Why would I? And, speaking of Tzuyu and the others, I forgot to order their drinks. Just wait here." I said, shrugging what she just said and went back to counter.

And while walking there, I did felt the people's stares upon me. But, I don't care.

Once I get my feet in front of the counter again, I told the guy earlier the name of my orders and tell him that it is take out. He said okay and they'll prepare it right after.

"Wait, I know you." He said, before I het to walk away from his front.

I face her and calmly asked.

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Yeah. You know, the time I learned about your background, I feel amazed. In your age, some maybe working hard just like me or just having fun for their life but you? In just a young age, you got your own business and entitled as the youngest multi-billionaire. It's amazing to meet a person like you. I became your fan after that day. And I want to asked, if you have some other time, can I have some appointment with you. I want to learn and make this shop as successful as you." The Man said. I can see that he's hesitating for my answer. Well, it's not a problem. I just told him okay, and give him my business calling card.

Just when I have to walk back to our table, a kid came with her Mom. She looks surprised when she saw me. And it's cute.

"You! I saw you on TV!" The girl said excitedly.

"Mom, I saw her on TV. She's with Twice." She continued, while telling her Mother. I just smile at them.

"Oh, you know Twice?" I asked, levelling the girl's eye.

"Of course. I'm their fan. Are you their friend or somehow one of they're manager. Can you tell them my message."

"I'm not their manager but a friend. And yeah, I can be your messenger." I said smiling to her, which she reciprocated. The Mother apologetically smile at me and I told her it's okay.

"I am not feeling close but, this the rumors about you and Tzuyu are true?" She whispered asked me.

"Uhm.... Even I want to tell you details, but I still need permission of her and her company about this. So, I leave it your imagination instead like what Nayeon-eonni always saying."

The Mother groaned a but before we exchanged thank yous, and I finally went back to Riz who's already eating her food.

"Did you got into an unexpected interview or you flirt with that woman with a kid, that's why you came back this late? I'm telling you, Miss. I will not hesitate to tell this to Ms. Chou if I got a proof."

"But you haven't. So, I'm still clear with those allegations."

A minutes after, my orders came at the same time, my plate is already empty so we decided to go back to the company.

~~

Walking through the hallway, with the drinks and some pastries in both my hands while the others was with Riz, finally, we got to their practice room. I know Tzuyu would like these.

The door opens and Chaeyoung-eonni greeted us and let us in. Telling us that they just finished practicing and having their break time. Entering the place, I found out that they're filming a vlive. The others turn to us acting just the normal them. While Tzuyu called me in an endearment that make all of us in the room stop for a second. They're on a live. Eh did she had to call with that?, I said to myself.

I can see the others look at her too and awkwardly laugh at the camera to bring back the mood.

~~

Third Person's POV

"Jagi!" Tzuyu called Y/N once she saw the younger enter the room.

In just a simple word like that, everything stop for a while. The others get back to themselves, clear their throat, while some awkwardly laugh and went back to filming.

Tzuyu on the other hand, cursed herself for the unintentional mistake she had made. It's really unintentional and normally spit out of her mouth. She's happy seeing the younger everytime. And its a month after they got separated to continue for their own works and lives. And just reunited yesterday.