Chapter 12

"Erin, don't worry about my daughter, okay? I'll handle her."

"Auntie, I told you right?"

"Yeah. But still, your the same girl who became close to us. You're like a daughter to me, too. So, whenever you need help, I can, we, your Uncle can lend you the help you want, name it."

"Thank You, Auntie. Uhm, about Uncle. How is he? Everytime I call him and ask about the company, he keep on telling me he's good. But his voice shows being exhausted."

"Aish, Y/N. You know him, he will do everything that he know he can. Actually, he got some problem these past few days but he had already fixed it."

"Why he didn't told me about it."

"He want you to focus on Tzuyu, and helping you is what he can do for now."

That time, while their talking , Twice already finished the game and decided to rest and ready themselves for tomorrow.

But, Tzuyu walk her way in different direction and go straight to somewhere in the hotel to find her Mom.

And that when she heard their conversations that made her shock at first.

She didn't notice the other members already behind her also eavesdropping at the scene.

She walk to the two woman talking, not knowing the presence of her co-members.

Dahyun who's also seeing the scene, run to Y/N right away to tell her.

But because of nervousness, what she did was to give signals that the latter didn't even understand.

"Just tell it, Eonni."

"Aish... Tzuyu knows. She heard your conversations."

After that, Y/N and Mrs. Chou look nervously at the said girls that they didn't notice because of Dahyun suddenly appearance.

"What is this, Mom?"

Mrs. Chou got up from her seat right away and walk close to her daughter.

Tzuyu harshly brush off her hand away from her.

"Dahyun-eonni, you knew?" She ask the pale girl, too.

"Yeah. I just found out about it. And Y/N tell me everything, in exchange, I'll help her."

The other members who are there stay silent after seeing the serious situation. They didn't know what to do so, they just stay in silent while listening.

"Who are you, really?" She ask to Y/N.

"Earlier, while your showing me your hacks, where did you learn that?"

"That's how I drink that milk everytime I'll have it." Y/N replied.

Tzuyu feels like it's a nonsense question. And as if on cue, the hotel staff suddenly barge in at the scene, forgetting the situation.

"Young Madame, I'll fixed this now." She said referring to Y/N.

Mrs. Chou look at her but it's like a glare that make the said staff realize what she had did.

"I'm sorry. I-i'll go back later." She nervously said then leave right away.

"Young Madame? Tsk, now, I'm suspecting who you really are, Y/N. At first, you being our manager? Your so young to handle us girls who's older than you. And the fact that your friend with Pdnim, make me realize, your really something. And now, you being close to Mom. Then the staff call you, Young Madame?"

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu, stop it. I am the one at fault here. I beg her to do this. She's the only one I know that can help you and make us to have assurance about your safety and life while away on us. This is the only way for us to be updated. Especially now that there some rumors about your stalker." Mrs. Chou reasoned out.