The last Hamon User(MHA x mal...

Par Ares81350

What happens if an 1800s hamon user somehow is brought to My Hero Academia time period? Find Out here! Male r... Plus

The Drowned fighter
How I got here
The Truth
The Full Story
Training for UA
Hero Exams
First Day
Combat training
Class President
USJ
Shipwreck Zone
Villain Encounter
Aftermath
The necessary Explanation
Confrontation
The Start of the Games

Y/N's reveal

464 9 3
Par Ares81350

Off the Coast of Japan, 22nd century

minutes later

Selkie Pov

"So you were born like that," Y/N asks, inspecting my body

"Yes, however, some quirks are developed after a few years" I respond to the kid's question. 'How has this kid not known what a quirk is?' 

"Sirius!" I yelled out and Sirius runs to me. I walk up to her and whisper, "Keep him busy, try and learn more about him, I need to make a call." I said then walked away from the two.

Y/N Pov

'I wonder where he's going?' I think as Sirius approaches me.

"So Y/N, where are you from?" she asked smiling.

'I shouldn't say too much, they could be trying to trick me' I think and I start to brainstorm answers to questions she might have.

"I not from anywhere particular, just a traveler wanting to see the world."

"You're a traveler huh, well what do your parents think about that?" My smile shrinks and I look away

"I don't have parents,"

"Oh, I'm sorry for asking," she says, asking for forgiveness. " Maybe you can tell me where was your favorite palace to travel to?"

My smile slowly grows back on my face as I turn back to her, "Italy... Italy was my favorite place to visit."

As Sirius keeps asking Y/N questions about his love for traveling, Selkie reaches for his phone.

Selkie Pov

He dials a number and hears it ring.

"UA High, This is principal Nezu speaking"

"Hello Principal Nezu, it's Selkie."

"Hello Selkie, it's so good to hear your voice, it has truly been a while since we last spoke, how can I assist you?"

"We saved this kid who has no memory of what quirks are and where he is, I thought it was just amnesia, but he remembers other memories from his past. It's like someone didn't want him to remember why he was so far out"

"Interesting, When are you going to dock, I would love to meet him."

"We'll be docking in two hours, at the Musutafa port."

"Understood, and I can't wait to meet this kid, there must be something important that he has witnessed."

2 hours later...

Y/N Pov

As we approach the port I notice the new wonders this world has

"Woah.." I mutter while watching the skyline and dock be filled with the color of shining gray towers, where everything looks so new and different from back home.

"Welcome To the Musutufa!" The seal hero said while pointing towards the beach. After his comment, I started to walk around the boat and notice how the boat doesn't have a main paddle.

'How is this...' I question the movement of the boat until I was approached by Sirius.

"Captain Selkie wants you to meet someone off the boat, follow me" Sirius speaks as if she's giving an order to someone below her. I follow her just because I'm interested in who wants to meet me.

As we step off the ship, I hear a new voice.

"And you must be Y/N"

"Uhh, yes it is, and you are?" I ask looking around for the voice. I see an older man wearing black clothing with what looks like a scarf wrapped around his neck, but I know he wasn't the one talking. A little mouse peeks out from his scarf and sits on his shoulder.

"My name is Nezu and I'm the principal of UA High" Nezu speaks confidently. I was about to fight the small talking rat but I remember what Selkie told me about quirks and I bow instead.

"It is a pleasure to meet you principal Nezu, Selkie told me someone wanted to meet me, and I'm sorry for having such a shock expression." I apologize and bow

"Not a problem, Selkie told me about your memory problem. Would you like a cup of tea while we talk, I would love a cup."

"Yes sir, I would adore a cup." I proclaim

"Oh yes, This here is Shota Aizawa, he serves as a teacher at UA." Nezu points towards his ride.

"Hey," He remarks then starts to walk away. "Follow me, I know a good teashop near here," I said my goodbyes to Selkie and his crew and caught up to Aizawa and Nezu. They seem to be approaching a silver capsule. As they step into the vehicle, I stand outside confused and wonder what it is.

"What are you waiting for, get in." I walk towards the back door and reached for what looks like a handle, I pull it and sit down inside the vehicle. " First time seeing a car?" He asks smirking

"Is car short for carriage?" I ask with a confused face.

"Yes"

"Then where are the horses?"

"Under the hood"

"Where's the hood?"

Aizawa looks back at me with a confused expression. "Nevermind." He looks back forward and starts to drive.

As we enter the city I look around and see the lights shine brightly off the buildings made of glass. I'm amazed by the changes humanity has made since the 1880s.

"And we're here!" Nezu proclaims as Aizawa parks just down the road from the tea shop

As we walked up I notice the name

'The Jasmine Dragon, huh sounds familiar' I wonder where I have heard that name before as we walk in and sit down towards a corner of the tea shop.

Once we were served our tea, their questions started rolling in.

"So Y/N, Do you have a last name?" Nezu asks then sips his tea

"Zeppeli, My last name is Zeppeli," I say while grabbing my tea.

"Selkie told me that you are a traveler, did you grow up in one place at first?"

'It wouldn't hurt to give some info' 

I speak confidently to the pair. "I grew up in Italy, South of Naples."

"Why did you start traveling?"

"When I turned 12, I realize how I never truly got to see how beautiful our world is, so I left home."

"So you left your parents to travel?" Aizawa remarked taking a sip from his tea

I put down my tea and answered. "My parents died when I was younger, I was growing up at an orphanage at the time." I look down at my tea and realized that I needed a refill. I look up and notice Aizawa handing me the teapot. "Thank you"

"You're welcome, and I'm sorry for asking about your parents" Aizawa apologize and took a sip from his tea.

"It's alright," I said looking at Nezu who had been stuck in his thoughts for a while.

"Do you have a quirk?" Nezu asks starring into my eyes

"I don't have one." 'I don't even know what can be considered a quirk'

Minutes later we finish up and we leave the restaurant

"If you don't mind us asking but would you like to stay with us for the night" Nezu ask

"Sure I don't mind" I answer then felt that something is wrong. I started focusing on my breathing and I looked around. I noticed a child running into the road and a large carriage about to hit him. I channel the hamon to my legs and launch myself and full speed, grabbed the kid, and dodge the large carriage. I was moving too fast and ended up hitting my shoulder against a metal guardrail leaving a large dent in it.

Aizawa Pov

We were walking back to my car Y/N disappear. I looked around and notice what happened, a semi-truck swerved and crashed into another car, and Y/N was standing up across the way holding a kid who was crying.

"Are you his mother?" I heard Y/N say to a woman who was crying and running over to the child

"Yes, thank you so much for saving him" The mother cries hugging Y/N and the child

"I thought he was quirkless?" I said speaking to myself.

"Maybe the person who made him forgot where he was also made him forget about his quirk?" Nezu added to my thoughts wondering how Y/N did that. Not only is the speed Y/N has is incredible, but it was also like he knew that was going to happen.

"Just who are you Y/N."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4M 38.5K 57
❝𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 . ❞ My Hero Academia headcanons
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
341K 3.4K 30
These are scenarios for my hero academia (Boku no hero) and I hope you like the story! Request chapters on first chapter
50 2 2
Found by Shōta Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada during a rescue mission, you are thrown into the Pro Hero World at a young age. Fighting to stay away from Q...