La Vida De Y/N

By -auratae

"Hola, mi nombre es Y/N, y esta es mi vida." You smiled at the camera. Being married to the best defender in... More

...
Introducción:
Capítulo 1: La Primera Vez
Capítulo 2: Los Sacrificios
Capítulo 3: Que Vamos A Hacer?
Capítulo 4: Mi Vida Antes
Capítulo 5: Mi Vida Ahora
Capítulo 6: Feliz Año!
Capítulo 7: Madre Solo Hay Una
Capítulo 8: Qué Padre tan Padre
Capítulo 9: Tíos, míos
Capítulo 10: Lo Que Sabía, Lo Que Sé, y Lo Que Sabré
-Temporada 2:-
Capítulo 1: Mundial
Capítulo 2: Sorpresa!
Capítulo 3: Feliz Cumpleaños A Ti!
Capítulo 4: Azul, Amarillo, Águila
Capítulo 5: Cambio
A/N:
Capítulo 6: Bebé? Bebés!

Capítulo 11: Malta

677 24 4
By -auratae

Hello everyone! 

Along with this new chapter, I have also uploaded the first chapter of the new story! Let me know what you all think. Don't forget to comment and vote, it means a lot and it lets me know that you are enjoying the story! I always enjoy reading the comments you all leave! 

Enjoy the new chapter (and the new chapter of the new story)! 

Bye bye!

*★*☆*★*☆*★*

{Malta}

Your eyes looked around in wonder. You were absolutely mesmerized by everything that was around you.

The camera focused on you as you took everything in. The blue sky, the slight warm breeze that grazed your skin. You were in absolute awe.

The camera then turned to Kevin who admired you from afar. A slight smile was visible on his face.

"Estas babiando," Alexis said as he passed by Kevin with his luggage. "Mejor ayúdanos a bajar las maletas," Diego added to Alexis' comment as he also took down his luggage from the car they had rented.

You turned to face Kevin, the biggest smile still on your face. You walked over to place a peck on his lips before going to get your bag and the kid's bags as well. Kevin reached to grab his luggage and your luggage as well.

You and Paula walked into the house together, the kids running behind you. You set bags down. The camera followed you to the backyard.

"Esta bonita la casa," You said turning to look at the camera. The camera showed the backyard of the house.

The camera showed the pool in the spacious backyard. The view from the villa was also breathtaking.

But as beautiful as everything was, the trip made you exhausted, and right now the only thing you wanted to do was lie down and take a well-deserved nap.

"Y si tomamos una siesta," You proposed to everyone.

You laughed when everyone nodded their heads yes eagerly; even the kids.

As soon as everyone picked their rooms, everyone fell asleep. When you all woke up, it was light outside, around noon you assumed.

You got out of bed deciding to make food for everyone.

Kevin, when he felt that you were no longer beside him, also got up and joined you in the kitchen; helping you with whatever you needed.

The house was soon filled with noise as everyone began to wake up one by one. The kids being the last to join you all.

"Necesitaba esa siesta," Edson said, sighing as he sat on one of the bar stools.

"Todos la nesecitabamos," You say, laughing as you see Diego rubbing his eyes.

"Vamos a nadar?" Kevincito asked, approaching you.

"Si quieres si," You smile at him.

"Si," He says, nodding his head.

"Pero como acabas de comer te tienes que esperar un rato," You tell him, bending down to be able to look at him better.

"Esta bien," He said, walking back to the living room with the other kids.

"Quieren jugar foot?" Alexis proposed, earning nods from the guys.

As soon as they finished their food, they went to change into swimming trunks, since they also wanted to swim. You and the girls went to change into bathing suits.

The guys played football in the backyard, while the kids swam around with their floaties.

You sat by the edge of the pool, your feet in the water, watching as Kevincito kicked his feet, moving around the pool. Rori was sitting next to you, kicking her feet in an attempt to splash her brother every time he swam by the two of you.

Once the guys got tired of playing football, they jumped in the pool. Kevin began to race with Kevincito, which made you laugh as you watched Kevincito paddle with his little arms.

"Pa! Pa!" Rori called out for her dad as she walked towards the steps of the pool. Kevin walked over to her, carrying her in her arms.

You decided to also get in the pool, this time, you raced with Kevincito, and you allowed him to win, which made him laugh in happiness.

"Le gane a mamá," Kevincito informed Kevin.

"Enserio?" Kevin smiled as he looked at Kevincito, who was in front of him, with his floaties on.

Kevincito nodded his head proudly. You just laughed at the two of them.

"Aver, tu y yo nos echamos una carrera," Kevin proposed to you.

"Vale, pero si gano yo, tú tienes que lavar los platos por un mes," You said.

"Y si yo gano, tú tienes que..." He thought about ideas for his prize for a second, placing his finger on his chin. "Ya se!" He said, leaning over to whisper in your ear, his idea making you widen your eyes, turning to punch his arm. He only smiled innocently at you.

"Trato?" He said.

"Esta bien," You said, honestly, his idea wasn't bad, and you didn't really mind it either, but it did make your cheeks turn a crimson red.

The two of you got ready for the race, Diego was the judge.

"1..."

"2..."

"Y, 3!" Diego yelled, watching the two of you closely.

-interview with you-

"I used to swim competitively, I let him win," You looked at the camera with a very serious expression on your face.

The camera showed Kevin celebrating his win.

You rolled your eyes at him.

The days in Malta seemed to go by way too fast. Soon it was the last day in Malta and you didn't want it to end.

You and Kevin decided to have a romantic dinner, the kids stayed with Paula.

You looked around, the sky was dark and the stars looked like sparkles in the sky. You smiled contently as you looked around.

Kevin sat in front of you, you heard him take a picture of you, which he later posted on his Instagram story. You smiled at him.

Even though you and Kevin had been married for years, the two of you never ran out of things to talk about. Every day felt like the very first day of you two being together. The butterflies were still there, and the love you two had for each other only seemed to grow and get stronger.

"Te amo," You told him, as you watched how the lights that decorated the restaurant made his eyes shine.

"Te amo," He said to you, making you smile from ear to ear.

The camera cut off to give the two of you some privacy, later on showing all of you at the airport back in Mexico.

{Mexico, Mexico City}

"Estamos de regreso en México," You told the camera as you sat in front of the very well known black backdrop. "Kevin tiene un juego este fin de semana entonces no nos pudimos quedar más tiempo," You explained to the camera.

"No vamos a poder viajar mucho ahora porque tengo muchos partidos, entonces aprovechamos y nos fuimos a Malta," Kevin told the camera.

You nodded your head agreeing with what Kevin had just said.

"Me gusto mucho Malta," Kevin said, he was sitting next to you.

"A mi también," You agreed with him. "Me encanto," You say.

"A la siguiente vamos a Grecia, de nuevo" Kevin offers.

"Va," You smile at him, raising your eyebrows as you smiled.

"Ahi fue nuestra luna de miel," Kevin told the camera.

-end credits for this episode-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 281 20
Y/n and Kevin find themselves after breaking Up. Will it be the same as it use to be? I made this for fun to feed my delusions don't take this too se...
32.2K 815 36
Kevin Alvarez younger sister comes over after her collab with Victoria secret so she finally get to relax until... somebody catches her eye. Try to p...
6.1K 230 14
❥ 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 ✰ ⸻ in which a singer and soccer player meet at a party and instantly feel something ! 𝐎𝐑 adaly...
8.1K 94 23
U ,Kevin and Diego have been friends since forever until Diego starts acting different and then before u know it u 2 are fighting all the time till t...