I'm a villainous guy.

By DJjammer

Soul was a lone wolf, a solo villain, making his own in the world, that is, until he gets caught up with the... More

Main cast.
Souls description.
Prologue- coffee meeting with the devil.
Chapter 1- First mission.
Chapter 2- Karaoke chaos.
Chapter 3- Sun's out, all the f#$king guns out.
Chapter 4- lizard love and the creepy stalker.
1K VIEWS.
Chapter 5: VIVA LAS VEGAS.
Chapter 6: Boo-lldozing.
Villain talk 1: Sir pentious.
Chapter 7- The VVV, part 1: An old friend.
Halloween special: Fears given form.
Chapter 8-The VVV, part 2: Lizard vs the nerd (with a special guest appearance).
Chapter 9- Bienvenida a la fiesta.
Chapter 10- Lyle, lyle, cro-co-dile.
Chapter 11- Guns, bears and explosions, what the f $#&.

Valentines special: Demencias trial.

615 6 38
By DJjammer

"Thanks to Geo-devourer for helping me with my chapters, also I know I am so fucking late to release this chapter that it might as well be next valentine's, so let's just pretend it is".

" The city".

Man- Tiffany.....I-i can't do this anymore.

A man sat in a small cafe with his....at the time, girlfriend, as he discussed their.....new dating statuses. He breathed in and out as he prepared for the crying, the yelling and the dirty looks he was about to receive, but at this point, he couldn't take it any more.

Man- Look, at first, everything was amazing, we had so much in common, but now, you've changed a lot and not for the better, I've tried everything I could to make this work and I'm shock I even have the courage to do this, I'm sorry but I'm.....I'm breaking up with you, i wish you w-

" sniff".

He looked down to see his now ex-girlfriend sniffling, her head bending down in a way where it covered her face.

Tiffany- "crying" Why......why are you doing this to me.

The man felt bad and reached out to touch her when he noticed something splash onto the table, something red. He then watched as more red drops fell as tiffany began to sob.

Tiffany- "sobbing" How c-c-could you, on t-t-the night before valentine's day.

Man- Tiffany, are yo-

As he reached out to touch her, her hands sprung up and grabbed his, he tried to move them, but they were stuck fast.

Man- Tiffany, y-your hurting me.

He kept trying to pull his arms away, he looked around for help, only to find......they were sitting in a deserted, run down apartment.

Man- What the-

Tiffany- HOW-COULD-YOU-BE-SO-

" WHOOSH".

Tiffany?!?!?!?-CCCCCRRRUUUEEEELLLL.

The man screamed, cause when she moved her head up and he saw tiffanys face, he wasn't looking at a beautiful young woman, her face was still the same, but gray with red lines across it, red and black eyes stared at him as tears of fresh blood streamed down her cheeks as if she had just had them ripped out, a twisted smiled came across the creatures face as it began to slowly grow, the man knocked a lamp over as the camera panned over to a wall, all that could be seen of the man was his sillouette across the wall as the creature seemed to raise him up, shove it's hand into him and yank something out of his chest as the lamps light turned red as blood splashed over the bulb.

A few moments later, the man was found by some homeless people as the creature watched from the rooftop, shoving the last of some kind of pulsing red meat into its mouth as it wiped it's mouth of the blood.

?- That was a good snack, tastes all the better marinated in regret and fear.

It turned and looked across the city towards a familiar looking building as the sun began to rise in the distsnce, it pulled out a picture as a sadistic smile spread across its lips, red dripping from them.

?- Hope you two enjoy your valentine's day, it's the last you'll ever get.

The creature sliced off a part of the photo as it began to laugh, it dropped the photo as it rushed off to the other rooftops, the photo landing to the ground to reveal it was one of soul and demi together, demis head part of it floated to the ground next to where it used to be attached to.

" Hat manor".

Soul- A little higher......a little to the left......back, back, ba-GOOD.

Flug, standing by one foot on top of a ladder breathed a sigh of relief as he took out a nail gun and nailed the banner that read "happy valentine's day demi", lyle was decorating the table a red table cloth while 505 placed food, drinks and all sorts of things on it.

Soul- Yes, great, remember guys, this has to be perfect.

Flug- Why are you so worried about how this is gonna go, I mean, demencias head over heels for you and that's a feat I didn't know was achievable.

Soul- Yeah, but she's still hitting on black hat, I've been with her for so long and I want to show her I'm the only man she needs, I'm doing this to show her that he's not worth the energy once and for all.

Flug sighed as he began to climb down.

Flug- Trust me soul, your good where you are right now, besides, no way are you going to get demencia to stop pining after black haAAHHH.

He slipped off the ladder and began to fall as soul sighed and held out his arms, catching him.

Flug- Soul, you saved my- ARGH.

Soul dropped flug onto the floor, flug got up and dusted himself off as he huffed.

Flug- Like I was saying, demencia is obsessed with him, no matter how hard you try, nothing will stop her obsession with him.

Soul sighed as he pulled out his phone to see his screensaver, a picture of him and demi holding each other on their first date at a theme park, demi was kissing him on the cheek while he was laughing, flug on the background getting beaten up by the parks mascots.

Soul- We'll see fluggy, we'll see.

He closed his phone and turned and surveyed the room.

Soul- okay, I think we're ready, lyle, go get demi.

Lyle saluted as he ran off.

Soul- This is gonna be great............FUCK I FORGOT TO HANG THE PIÑATA.

Flug- Why a piñata.

Soul- Cause demi likes to beat the shit out of things.

Flug- Ah.

" Demi/souls room".

Demi-

(This chapter is experiencing technical difficulties, one moment please).

Dj- AH SHIT SHIT, WRONG SOUND EFFECT, GEO, HELP.

Geo- HERE.

He tosses the tape from his account to mine and it slams into my head.

Dj- AH FUCK.

Geo- SORRY.

Dj- It's okay, my head blocked most of the impact.

I slam in the right tape and sigh.

Dj- THANK GOD, if anyone needs me, I'll be getting an ice pack......and a Dr Pepper, good GOD I NEED A DR PEPPER.

(Thank you for your patience, now back to our regularly scheduled program).

Demi-

Demi snored away as she was cuddled up in her and souls shared bed, lyle opened the door and walked over to her. He tapped her on the shoulder, trying to wake her up.

Demi- "mumbling" wha........no, no, I want to see the specials.

Lyle-......."taps her again".

Demi- "snorts" o-oh soulsy, your sssooo rugged without your shirt on.

Lyle-................................................."taps her again".

Demi- "snorts" oh yes soulsy, take me right on flugs workbench, oh yeah, uh huh, yeah, video record it so we can show him later and freak him out, yeah, your so big.

Lyle- 0-----------------------------0.

He sighed and walked over to the end of the bed, climbing up of the end part of it as he proceeded to leap and land on demi, waking her up as she yelped in surprise.

Demi- WHAT THE-

She looked up to see a smiling lyle as she laughed.

Demi- Morning lyle, who's mama special little crocodile.

Lyle then proceeded to lick her face as she laughed.

Demi- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OKAY OKAY LYLE.

Lyle then leaped up and ushered her to get up.

Demi- okay, okay, here I go.

She leaped up....to get caught in the blanket and fall on her face.

Demi- Ow.

She got up and fixed her hair, leaving it in its usual wild, tangled state as she yawned.

Demi- "yawns" So what's with the wake up call, and where's soulsy.

Lyle walked over to the nearby calander and pointed at the date.

Demi- What, it's just-

She then took a good look and saw what it said, marked in her special red and green marker.

Demi- -VALENTINES DAY, I THOUGHT IT WAS NEXT WEEK.

She scrambled around as she threw on her clothes, looking through the closet and tearing apart stuff as she searched the room.

Demi- WHERE IS IT, WHERE IS IT.

She then looked under the bed and breathed a sigh of relief as she pulled out two presents, both had red and green wrapping.

Demi- Thank God.

She then looked over to see Lyle gesturing her to follow him, she was about to when she stopped, turned around and grabbed her phone, she rushed out the door following lyle as she texted on her phone.

" Timeskip brought to you by chibi demi and chibi soul hugging a giant heart".

Soul- Yes, right there, perfect.

Flug- REALLY, YOU REALLY HAD TO MAKE IT THAT.

Soul- Oh come on, it's funny.

Flug- WHAT IS FUNNY ABOUT A-

Suddenly, they heard demi coming down the hallway.

Demi- Okay, okay lyle, I'll wear the blindfold.

Soul- "whisper-yells" HIDE.

He ran over to a nearby table and ducked under it, flug ran to another one, but tripped and fell into a garbage can, 505 hid behind a tiny lamp. Soul used his powers to turn the lights off as Demi was walked in by lyle.

Demi- I really don't know why all the scercy soul, it's just-

Suddenly, the lights flipped on as lyle ripped off the blindfold, everyone jumped out (except flug who was stuck).

Soul- SUPRISE.

The entire room was decorated with hearts everywhere, all of them red (with a touch of green), demi and souls favourite snacks, chocolates and drinks placed across one of the tables, a heart-shaped cake on the other that had demi and souls faces on it in frosting, a slurpie machine beside it with over 30 different flavors and the centerpiece, a piñata.......that looked like flug hung in the middle of the room.

Soul- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LIZARDGIRL.

Demi just stared, mouth hanging open.

Soul-..........uh, demi.

Demi-.................

Flug- "still in the trashcan" I think you broke her..........well, broke her more.

Demi-..........."starts to shake violently".......

Soul- Demi?.

Demi-

Soul fell back out of shock, flug scrambled in the trashcan as it fell over, 505 hid under a table and lyle passed out, out of fear.

Demi- I LOVE THIS.

She leaped onto soul and clung to him, ripping off his mask and kissing him over and over again.

Soul- "laughing" I'm glad you like it demi, but could you get off me, i-ik having a bit of trouble breathing.

Demi stopped kissing him and pouted.

Demi- Aawww, do I have to.

Soul- "turning purple" Please.

She sighed as she left him, he gasped for air as he slowly got up.

Soul- i-i take it that you like it.

Demi- Like it, I LOVE IT, you know me too well soulsy.

Soul smiled as he watched her rush over to the snacks, she bent her head under the slurpie machine and just started pouring it into her mouth.

Demi- twis es gwate.

Soul- Well take your time, we'll have plenty of time for the other stuff later.

Demi- "swallows her slurpie" THERES MORE.

Soul- Oh hell yeah, I got plans for us to do all sorts of things today, only the best for my girl.

Demi- Awe soulsy, that's so swe-

" VVVVVRRRR".

Demi froze and reached into her pocket, pulling out her phone.

Demi- Oh, sorry, just have to send a quick message.

Soul- Um, okay.

She giggled as she went to texting, giggling and silently squealing with joy.

Flug- Oh boy.

Soul walked over to flug as he tried to get out of earshot of Demi.

Soul- What.

Flug- It's her annual valentines tradition, send a bunch of love texts to black hat every now and then.

Soul- Oh </3.

Soul sighed as flug just patted his shoulder.

Flug- I tried to tell you.

Soul- Flug, if you value your hand, you will take it off my shoulder and shove it in your pocket.

Flug-......"does that".

Soul- No, this is fine, this si just her normal, I still have all of today to show her how much better I am.

Demi- HEY BLADEHEAD, THIS PIÑATA ISNT GOING TO DESTORY ITSELF.

Soul- " creates bat" AIM FOR THE BALLS.

Flug-

" Outside".

A figure stared at the base from a rooftop, glowing red eyes seemed to pierce through the walls and watch the gangs every movement.

?- Yes, have fun, because soon, I'll show you what real heartbreak feels like.

" Timeskip brought to you by chibi chibi demi swinging in an ocean of slurpie".

The party was in full swing, lots of the snacks, candy and cake were already eaten, right now demi had a blindfold on and was hold a bat.

Flug- Are you sure this is a good idea for demencia to be blindfolded while holding a bat.

Soul- Nope, but I give safety the middle finger.

Demi- AM I CLOSE.

Soul- Your hot.

Demi- Your not too bad yourself.

Soul- I meant your close.

Demi- Oooohhh, still though.

She swung up, smashing the bat into the crouch part of piñata flug, flug grabbed his privates as he watched candy and red confetti spill out of the broken part of it.

Flug- Why the confetti.

Soul- Visual satisfaction.

Demi then swung again, taking the head off the body as more candy and confetti spilled out.

Soul- HAHAHAHA, DIE PIÑATA FLUG.

Demi grabbed the head and shook it to make sure all the candy was out.

Demi- Okay, it's all gone.

She tossed it away as the head landed on a candle and burst into flames.

Flug-

Demi shoved some candy into her mouth as soul walked over and popped some in his mouth as well.

Soul- Having fun.

Demi- Hells yeah, you've thought of everything.

Soul- Well its not over yet, we've got reservations for so many things, they start in a bit so we better get going.

Demi- Sweet, what about the leftovers.

Soul- The harbors will take care of that, all you gotta worry about is having fun.

Demi giggled with excitement as they headed to the garage.

Soul- Give me a minute babe, I'll meet you in the car.

Demi- Okay.

As she walked off, soul watched her pulled out her phone and start texting again.

Soul- "mutters" dammit.

He walks over to flug who was trying to fix the piñata version of himself.

Flug-......he was so handsome.

Soul then grabbed him by the collar and looked him dead in the eyes.

Soul- Listen, nothing better go wrong with tonight's ending, I'm leaving you in charge of making sure everything's ready, and I swear to God, if you mess this up-

Lightning shot out of his spikes, causing the lights to flicker.

Soul- -then I'll show you how little you know about-real-pain.

Flug- "high pitched" okay, yes sir.

Soul- "Back to normal" Good.

He placed flug down and walked off, flug then leaned on a table, clutching his chest.

Flug- Oh dear God.

505 patted him on the back as he walked off.

Flug- Okay, you've got this, just don't mess up souls most important day and you won't have to know what he can do to you, yyyeeeaaahh, I got this.

He then looked over to see the hat bots sparking and flying everywhere, malfunctioning as one of them crashed into a table and caught fire.

Flug-.........I don't got this.

Meanwhile, soul walked into the garage and headed to his car, he opened the driver side door.....to see demi leaning on the seat, looking up at him with a smirk as she flicked the zipper on her jacket.

Demi- You, me, right now.

Soul- As much as i would love to test the shocks on my car, we'll have to save it for tonight.

Demi- You'd better, mama has a scratch only you can itch.

Soul- Oh, I'll itch it alright.

Demi smirked and moved over to the passenger side seat as soul hopped in and started the car, he gunned it out of the garage as the car roared down the street as it headed for the city, all while the same figure watched from the rooftops.

?- run, run little lovers, no matter how fast you go, I'll always be faster.

" Timeskip brought to you by chibi flug panicking".

Demi- So what's on the agenda for today.

Soul- Well, I was thinking about all the different things I could do, then I realized, why not do them all, today, you and I are doing all our favourite things to do together, and first on the list, blowing shit up.

Demi- WWWOOOOOOO, MONTAGE TIME.

" Montage".

Firstly, soul took demi to a hero base and opened the trunk of his car to reveal all sorts of different tools of destruction, demi laughed as she grabbed a bunch of dynamite sticks, lit them and tossed them at the building, the explosion knocking the whole place down as the smoke rose into the air as a heart, soul was laughing at the destruction till he saw demi on her phone, the smoke heart behind him split in two.

Meanwhile, flug was at the "spot" getting stuff ready, he had the hat bots place food on the table, but one of them malfunctioned and burst into flames, burning the table and the food.

Soul and demi were at a bowling alley, scoring perfect scores, soul readied up to score three last score and make it a perfect game when he saw demi on her phone again, causing him to aggressively throw it, pinball around the place and nail him in the head.

Flug is seen trying to plug in something, only for him to be electrocuted, launching him back into a chocolate fountain.

Flug- AAAAAAHHHHHHH, IT BURNS.

Soul and demi are seen feeding chocolate to each other while on a picnic, soul waited for demi to feed him another when she accidentally shoved dirt in his face, distracted by her phone.

Soul-

Flug was seen trying to hook up a disco ball, only for this to happen.

Flug- Okay 5, lower it.

The ball crashed onto his head.

Flug- GODAMMIT, WAY TO GO A-HOLE, YOUVE SUCCESSFULLY TURNED ME INTO A FRICKIN JACK IN THE BOX.

Just then, lyle was carrying one of the lights that was hooked up into the ceiling, only for it to slip, the cord plugged into it caused it to swing all the way into flugs groin.

Flug- GGGGGGGAAAAHHHH, NO WAY.

He and the ball fell to the floor as flug clutched his privates.

Hatbot- Right in the kanjike.

Flug- GODDAMMIT, let me find my frickin balls, 1.....and 2, we're good, we're good.

Soul and demi were at a clothing store, trying out new clothes that demi thought would look great on them, at one point demi came out wearing a new two piece red and green bikini, soul turned so red that he had to wipe away the fog from his mask......only to see demi texting pictures of herself, soul pulsed with electricity in anger.

Clerk- um sir, you've been in here for a while and other people nee-

Soul then grabbed the guy and looked him in the eyes.

Soul- Leave, if you value your soul.

With that, the clerk ran away.

Flug was then seen trying to lift up a stero with lyle and 505.

Flug- fivers, plug it in.

505 plugged in the speaker....as hard-core rock and roll started playing, scaring lyle as he twitched and morphed as leatherhead came out.

Flug- Not again.

Lh- LEATHERHEAD CRUSH PUNNY SCIENTIST.

Flug then ran off as Leather chased, 505 staying back as he snacked on some of the chocolate.

Soul and demi are seen at a jewelry store, demi was trying on emerald necklaces and ruby earrings while soul checked out some platinum chains with onyxs embedded in them, he looked over to see demi taking pictures of obsidian rings and texting them, he growled as the people he held at gunpoint whimpered.

Karen- ALRIGHT, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 20 MINUTES FOR THIS WHOLE STUPID THING TO BE FINISHED, YOU WILL LET US GO OR I WILL CALL THE MANAGER.

Soul-............" BANG" shut the fuck up Karen.

Flug was then seen looking over his work, hands on his hips.

Flug- I think I've done it.

It then showed everything was on fire.

Flug-...........soul is going to murder me.

" Montage ends, later that day".

Soul was behind the wheel, steaming as demi was texting with her tongue sticking out.

Soul- "tales deep breath" okay demi, we're here.

Demi looked up and gasped to see a sign that read "city zoo and aquarium".

Demi-...............AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, OMG, I've always wanted to see the lizard exhibits.

She grabbed soul and kissed his cheek multiple times.

Demi- Thankyouthankyouthankyouthank-

" Cling".

She then stopped and went back to her phone.

Soul- "sigh" "mind" okay, foot down time "outloud" hey demi, can we talk.

Demi- In a minute soulsy, I'm late on sending blacky this message and-

Soul- Demi, I'm not asking you to change, God forbid that, it's just, I've set all this fun stuff for us to do and you've been on your phone all day, I'm......kinda starting to feel like a third wheel.

Demi stopped for a minute and looked over.

Soul- Look, I'm not tell you what to do, but........could you maybe not use your phone for the rest of the day, please, I'd rather spend it with you then you and your phone.

Demi looked down at her phone, then over to soul.

Demi-........okay, I guess I have been going a little overboard with it.

She slipped her phone back into her pocket and she climbed over to souls side, sat on his lap and hugged him.

Demi- Im sorry babe.

Soul- It's fine demi, it's fine.

"Cling".

Soul-........

Demi-........

Soul- You wanna just go a-

"Cling".

Soul looked up at demi as she looked down at her pocket.

Demi- Nope, no more phone, today is about me, and you.

Soul smiled as they hopped put of the car and headed into the park, demis phone ringing constantly, she quickly pulled it out of her pocket, she looked over read smiled sheepishly at soul.

Demi- just.......turning it off.

Soul nodded as she pushed a few buttons and then slipped it away.

" Time skip brought to you by chibi flug running around on fire".

Demi- who's a widdle guy, is it you, yes it's you.

Soul and demi were in the lizard exhibit, the handler let demi hold a small lizard in her hand, soul chuckled as he watch demi play with the little reptile.

Soul- Hey, I think he has your eyes.

Demi- Wait.

She flexed her head as both her pupils turned to slits.

Demi- Now he does.

Soul laughed as demi passed the lizard back to the handler, as they headed out, demi looked in on one more lizard.

Demi- Hey there little guy.

Lizard-

1:27.

Soul- 0-0.......why did I expect someone to come out of nowhere and say "welcome to jurassic park".

Demi- Your not the only one.......OOOO, COTTON CANDY.

She ran off, dragging soul behind as the lizard just stared at them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
John hammond- Welcome to jurassic pa-.........I missed my que didn't I, DANG IT.

"Later, at the shark tank".

Demi and soul were looking down at the shark tank as they swam around.

Soul- Okay, this has to be my favourite part, sharks are one of my favourites.

Demi- Yeah, especially when they eat people.

Soul- Actually, shark very rarely attack people, most likely with those incidents they had an open wound or pissed them off.

Demi just shrugged as she countiued to eat her cotton candy.....when her phone vibrated in her pocket, she ignored it and countiued to watch the sharks....just less interested now. They then watched one of the zoo workers walk by with a bucket full of chum.

Soul- Looks like it's feeding time, this is gonna be fun.

The worker hooked up the bucket to a hook on a line that ran over the tank and pushed a button....only for nothing to happen.

Worker- "sighs" Ggggggrrrrr, damn this stupid thing.

Soul- Wait here here demi.

He walked over to the worker who was tapping the resistance button to no avail.

Soul- Hey, couldn't help but notice your having trouble, I'm really advanced at machine, mind if I have a look.

Worker- Knock yourself out, this things so busted you'd have to have the entire control panel to fall apart to damage it.

Soul bent down to the plate below it and opened it as he slowly crawled inside.

Soul- Christ it is a mess in here, oh, that is a dead rat, yup, I think I may have found the problem, that sucker chewed through a few of the main power lines, I just need toooooooo-

Suddenly, the whole panel lit up as the bucket slowly headed for the middle of the tank, soul crawled back out and shook the dust off himself.

Worker- Holy shit, thanks man, I've been trying to get this thing to work for 3 months.

Soul- Your gonna need some new main power wires, what I did will hold no more then 1-2 weeks, I suggest you get it fixed as soon as possibl......ah, ah, AH-CHO.

He sneezed as a couple of his spikes shot out.

Worker- Bless you.

Soul- Thanks "calls back his spikes" like I said, get the wires as soon as possible.

Worker- Will do.

He walked off as soul went to head back over to demi.....only to find he was stuck.....and moving backwards, he looked over to see one of his spikes caught on the bucket with a grapple line in it.

Soul- AH SHIT, I MUST'VE LAUNCHED A GRAPPLE SPIKE.

He yanked and he pulled on it, but it was stuck good, soon, he found himself running out of platform.

Soul- DEMI, HELP.

Demencia was stuffing her face with popcorn when she heard soul, she watched as he was being dragged out.

Demi- "drops snacks" SOULSY, HOLD ON.

She ran over, stepping over people and pushing then over as she barreled over to soul.

Karen 2- EXCUSE ME, COME BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE FOR BUMPING INTO ME.

Demi- FUCK OFF KAREN.

Karen 2-........how did she know my name.

Soul was digging his heels into the ground as he yanked and pulled on the spike, he looked down to see the great white staring up at him.

Soul- "gulps" good shark, nice shark.

The great white them smiled and wrapped a bib around its neck.

Soul- 0-0 DEMI HELP, MY ASS IS ABOUT TO BECOME A SNACK.

Demi then reached soul and grabbed onto him, pulling so hard that the pulls system creaked and groaned as she began pulling it back.

Soul- Oh thank you Demi, for a minute there I thought-

"Cling".

Soul and demi froze, demi looked down as souls eyes went wide.

Soul- I thought you turned off your phone.

Demi- Must've....pushed the wrong button, here.

"Cling".

Demi started to sweat as soul turned and looked at her.

Soul- Don't you dare demi.

Demi looked at her phone, then to soul, them back at her phone.

Soul- Don't you dare demi, DONT YOU DA-

"Cling, WHOOSH".

Demi let go and pulled out her phone as soul was launched forward, smacking into the bucket and falling down, the spike popping out as he fell straight into the water.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soul- YYYYYYYEEEEEEWWWWWWOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUCCCCHHHHHH.

Soul was launched up as the shark bit into him, he fell back into the water as the shark rushed at him again, only for the water to crackle and spark with electricity, the shark then floated to the top and turned on its back as smoke came off it.

Kid- Mommy, is that shark going to be okay.

Mother- No sweety, it's dead.

Soul reached up and grabbed the edge of the tank, pulling himself put and flopping to the ground, he was soaked head to toe and snorting like a pissed off bull. Demi rushed over as he slowly picked himself up.

Demi- SOULSY, are you okay.

Soul- "slowly turns his head" okay, HAHAHAHAHAHA, OKAY, I WAS ALMOST EATEN BY A FUCKING SHARK BECAUSE YOU CANT STAY OFF YOUR PHONE FOR 5-FUCKING-MINUTES.

Demi stared at him shocked, soul had gotten mad, sure, but she had never seen him this mad at her.

Soul- ALL DAY I HAVE DONE-NOTHING, BUT TRY AND MAKE YOU HAPPY, IVE PLANNED THIS DAY FOR MONTHS, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ALL DAY, TEXT ON YOUR PHONE IN A HOPELESS ATTEMPT TO GET A GUY YOU WILL NEVER HAVE.

Demi stared at him for a minute, then glared, her eyes turning to slits as she clenched her fists.

Demi- "pissed" OH YEAH, I THOUGHT WE AGREED WHEN WE FIRST DATED THAT YOU WOULD ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I STILL LOVE BLACK HAT.

Soul- CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE RARE THAT I EVER HEARD OF IT, WAKE UP DEMENCIA, HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU, YOUR TRYING TO WOO A GUY WHO THINKS LOVE IS THE STUPIDEST CONCEPT IN THE WORLD WHILE IGNORING A GUY WHO HAS PUT ALL OF HIS WANTS ASIDE JUST TO PLEASE YOU AND MAKE YOU HAPPY, I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING I CAN TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I CARE, I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING WITH YOU, TOLD YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT ME.

Demi- AND HOW MUCH DO I EVEN KNOW FROM THAT, I KNOW NOTHING OF YOUR PAST, NOTHING OF YOUR FAMILY, FOR FUCK SAKES I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR REAL NAME.

Soul- BECAUSE I WAS WAITING TILL I FELT OKAY TO TELL YOU, I WAS JUST FOCUSED ON TRYING TO MAKE TODAY GREAT.

Demi- WELL THEN MAYBE TODAY WAS A MISTAKE, MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE JUST SPENT IT ALONE.

Soul stumbled back slightly from that comment as demi glared at him, then it slowly dawned on her what she said as her eyes went from pissed to shocked.

Demi- S-soulsy, i-

Soul turned around, fixed his wet collar and stormed off to the bathroom to dry off, hot tears falling down his face as he left demi standing there, processing what she had just said as tears slowly welled up in her eyes.

Meanwhile, the figure watched them from a flagpole, red liquid pouring pas their lips.

?- looks like trouble in paradise, mmmm, delicious, let's see if we can't speed things up.

" Back with flug".

Flug- "crying" WH-H-H-H-HY, SOUL IS GONNA KILL ME-E-E-E-E.

Flug had given up, he had tried all day to get everything right, but it had all just fallen apart, he pulled out a marker and began to make lines on his neck.

Flug- At least make it easier for him to lop off my head.

505- bow bow.

Flug looked over to see 505 gesturing him into the party room, flug sighed as he walked over.

Flug- What fivers, I'm trying to prepare for my-

Flug stopped and stared, his mouth open and his eyes wide.

Flug-...........that crocodile is a fucking miracle worker.

" In the bathroom".

Soul- "grumbling" Motherfucking stupid ass water, fuckin hate today, fuckin black hat, fuckin phones, fuckin sharks.

He was standing under an air dryer trying to dry off his clothes, but it wasn't working too well, so he just gave up and walked over to the sink, looking at his reflection in the mirror, sighing.

Soul- Was I too hard on her.

Mirror soul- No you weren't, she needed to hear it.

Soul- But she's my girlfriend, I said some things I should have said differently, more calmer, yelling to get my point across just hurts us both.

Mirror soul- It was either you get it all out or you'd have to deal with it your entire life, always being number 2 to black hat, today it's just texting, next thing you know, you'll be walking her down the isle at her and black hats wedding.

Soul looked down in the sink as he grabbed the back of his head and sighed, sure what demi did was kinda rude, but soul knew deep down, he handled it wrong, she had every right to have her own business and he had no right to give her shit about it.

Soul- I'm gonna go apologize, today's supposed to be romantic and I kinda ruined it.

He then headed out, he exited the bathroom and headed back to the shark exhibit when-

?- Um, excuse me.

Soul turned around to see a very attractive woman waving at him, she had red hair, a red tank top and blue jeans, she walked over and caressed his arm.

?- I was walking around, oh so lonely on valentine's day till I spotted you and that girl you were hanging with, you seemed like you were trying you hardest to make today special and she just ruined it, why not hang with me instead, I can promise you one hell of a good time.

Soul- "growls" listen lady, I'm a lot of things, but a cheater is the last thing I will ever be accused of, so why don't......you-

Soul stared into her eyes as they seemed to ripple and spiral around, he his vision tunneled as the world seemed to spin around him, his mind seemed to go blank as the woman giggled.

?- Come on lover boy, I have special plans for you.

Soul- "dazed" okay.

She then lead him with her as they headed off to the exit.

" Back with demi".

Demi was sitting at a table, her face smoshed against it as she sobbed into it. Slowly she raised her head up and raised her phone next to her, she opened it up to see her screensaver, her and souls first date, she felt her heart ache as she sighed and opened her messages and went to type.......only for nothing to come to mind, she strained her brain as she tried to think of something, only to scream and shoved her phone back in her pocket as she plopped her head back on the table.

Demi- "sniff" I messed up today, soulsy was jut trying to be nice and I had to ruin it, GAH, STUPID DEMI, STUPID STUPID STUPID.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out the necklace soul had stolen for her that day, she then flashbacked to everything they did that day, how much fun they had.....how many times soul smiled through things when she texted on her phone.

Demi-........soul was right, I've been chasing the wrong man this whole time.

?- follow me love.

?- Okay.

Demi looked up and gasped to see a red headed woman walking soul out of the park, demi stared at the scene shocked as tears began to well up.

Demi-.......he left me.

She was about to burst into tears when her nose sniffed the air and her eyes went wide.

Demi- Wait.

She got up and ran after them, crawling along the walls to stay out of sight, as she got close to them, she sniffed the air again and caught the scent she knew all too well, the smell of a type of enemy she and the others haven't faced since Halloween.

Demi- Demons.

She then watched as the woman walked soul into an alley.

?- Okay dear, time to go to your new home.

Soul- "dazed" okay.

The woman reached out and seemed to claw at the air as she ripped open a velvet red portal, she shoved soul through it as she walked in herself, demi leaped down from the nearby wall and looked into the portal, she stuck her hand in, then pulled it back out to show it was fine.

Demi- "takes deep breath" No one steals my soulsy and lives to tell about it, HANG ON BABY, MAMA'S COMING.

She let out and Indian war cry as she charged into the portal, it closing behind her as the alley went silent.

"????".

Demi burst through the portal and landed with a thud on a metal walkway, the portal shut behind her as she looked around, she seemed to be in a warehouse of some kind, a number of vats surrounded the floor below her.

?- Demi?.

Demncia turned to see soul locked in a cage, his arms chained the the roof of it.

Demi- SOULSY.

Soul- "shakes head" w-where are we, last thing I remember is looking into some weirdo girl's eyes and waking up here.

?- MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, looks like everyone's here, time for the show to begin.

" BAM".

Demi spun around as lights flicked on to see the walkway leading to a large area with a grated floor, at the end of it was a throne that looked to be paper hearts, love cards and other kinds of valentine's and lover gifts. All around it was spikes, and one each one was a number of pulsing, blood gushing pieces of meat.

Soul- "holding down vomit" a-are those hearts.

?- Snacks and trophies from the many people over the years who's hearts I've broken, so I did them a favour, and ripped them out.

Slowly, from the darkness, a figure stepped out from behind the throne, at first she seemed to be a normal human woman.....until the rest of her body walked out, her skin was black and grey, she had red hair and pure red eyes with black pupils, she had a hole in each of her palms that were dripping blood, but below the waist was where it got horrifying, her waist was connected to what looked like a giant human heart, it pulsed and beated just like a regular heart, what the two assumed was the the heart equivalent of a tail was leaking blood behind her, as for her feet, they looked like organ raptor feet, but with holes where the toes should have been that were also, you guessed it, dripping blood.

Soul- Philopholos.

Demi- Gazuntite.

Soul- No, philopholos, the demon personification of the fear of heartbreak.

Demi's eyes went wide as all the hair on her body went straight and her hands shook.

Philo- So, I guess you've heard of me, surprising since you don't seem to care about demons, my brother being an example of that.

Demi- Your brother......"gggggaaassssppppp" arachnobus.

Philo- you killed my brother and locked his soul in a jar, now I'm going to pay you back by having you experience your greatest fear, heartbreak.

Demi stared at Philo for the first time in her life......with fear, her breathing became rapid and her heart pounded in her chest, soul stared at demi, shocked, he's never seen her scared before, and she's glared down a giant spider demon before.

Philo- tell him demi, or shall I tell him.

Soul- Tell me what.

Demi- "scared" n-nothing, SHUT UP YOU OVERGROWN HEART BURN BITCH.

But Philo only laughed as she walked towards demi, demi pulled out her axe and aimed it at Philo...as she slowly backed up.

Philo- tell him the real reason why you can't stop texting black hat, why you took so long to love him, why you ruined today, it's because your afraid of heartbreak, of being alone-

Demi started to tear up as she tripped and fell onto her back, trying to scramble away from her, soul then watched as images began to appear around the warehouse, of his and demis day together, of moments when she's brought up black hat, of moments where she brushed off soul.

Philo- -afraid of getting too close to someone, only to have your heart broken, afraid of forgetting your first ever love because there's that question that always pops into the back of your head "what if this won't last".

Demi- "sobbing" SHUT UP.

Suddenly, the floor gave way as she fell into an endless black void, only to land with a thud, she rubbed her head as she looked around to see she was in total pitch black.

?- awe soulsy, thats so swe-.

Demi turned around to see herself with soul that morning, she was telling him how good he did when her phone buzzed and she went to it, but now, she saw souls expression, heartbreak, it then switched to when she was texting at the hero base, then the bowling alley, more and more appeared as she finally saw from souls perspective what today had been like.

?- wow, your a bitch.

A eerie whisper voice rang out as demi whipped around, to see no one.

?- you treated him like dirt.

Demi- WHO'S THERE.

Slowly, more and more voices began to speak, throwing insults at her.

"Heartbreaker".

"Love crusher".

"You never appreciated him".

Demi- "crying" SHUT UP.

Demi roared in anger as hot tears rolled down her face. She curled up in the fetal position as more and more voices rang out, getting louder and louder, demi sobbed as she started to agree with them.

Demi- "sobbing" I'm sorry soulsy, I'm so fucking sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'M SORRY.

Suddenly, the voices stopped, leaving demi in a pike of misery and regret.

Demi-........."tears roll down her cheeks" I'm a horrible girlfriend.

?- Then be with me.

Demi froze and turned around as she found herself in black hats office, in front of her, stood black hat, he was grinning down at demi as she justed stared.

Demi- M-my lord, how did I get here, w-wheres soulsy-

Bh- Never mind him, I've been watching you demencia and I have to say, I'm impressed.

Demi- "blushes slight" r-really.

Bh- No one has ever gone thus far just to get my attention, I rather quite like it.

Demi felt her face getting redder and redder as black hat just grinned, only for the camera to shift, showing him to just be a rotting corpse, demi stared at it lovingly, her eyes glazed over red as Philo and soul just watched.

Soul- DEMI, SNAP OUT OF IT.

Philo- I'm afraid she can't hear you, no one is immune to my powers, now, for the final act.

She pulled a lever next to her as the vat beneath soul opened to reveal bubbling green liquid.

Soul-......of course it's fucking acid, hey Philo, the 80's villains called, they want their material back.

Philo- always the jokester soul, we'll let's just see how much your laughing when that acid melts through your skin, they say love makes you melt, well let's make it litteral.

She pushed a button as souls cage was slowly lowered down, he shook and wriggled as he tried to free himself, but it was no use.

Philo- how ironic, demi thinks she has everything right now, when in fact, she's about to lose it all, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

She laughed insanely as she walked back over and sat on her throne as she watched soul slowly lower towards the acid.

Meanwhile, demi was getting her flirt on with "black hat".

Demi- "twirls hair" so I gotta know, why now did you accept me.

Bh- I saw how soul was treating you and I had to step in, I love you so much demncia the hole where I should have a heart aches.

Demi- B-b7t soulsy-

Bh- What about him, he's a piece of shit, he should just kiss the ground you walk, yet he acts like that, saying you were being rude and causing you to cry like that, come, join me and together, you'll be happy for eternity.

Soul- "background" DEMI.

Demi slowly walked over to black hat as he wrapped his arms around her.

Soul- " Background" DEMENCIA.

Black hat cupped her chin and made her look up at him as he grinned his green toothed smile.

Soul looked down to see the bottom of his cage starting to bubble and melt, he used his feet to scramble up the bars and wrap his legs around the top of the cage.

Black hat- Kiss me my deadly vixen.

Demi leaned forward to kiss him, closing her eyes.

Soul- DEMI PLEASE.

Demis lips inches from black hats.

Soul-.......DEMI IM SORRY.

Demi froze, her eyes flickering for a millisecond.

Soul- I'm sorry I lost it with you today, you were right, I've kept things front you, things I'm not particularly proud of, I'm sorry I never talked to you about them "crying" I SHOULD HAVE, BECAUSE IF I COULD ONLY TRUST ONE PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, IT WOULD BE YOU.

Demis eyes were flickering like crazy as she lightly pushed away from "black hat" and turned in the direction of souls voice.

Bh- Where are you going my vixen, we haven't kissed yet.

Soul was now right over the acid, his coat almost dipping into it.

Soul- IM SORRY I NEVER KNEW WHAT YOU WERE AFRAID OF, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO HELP YOU, THATS WHAT A GOOD BOYFRIEND SHOULD DO, DEMENCIA I LOVE YOU, AND IM SORRY IF I EVER MADE YOU DOUBT THAT, BUT IM HERE NOW TELLING YOU TO FIGHT WHATEVER THIS DEMON HAS ON YOU, YOU CAN BEAT THIS, YOUR STRONGER THEN THIS, YOU ARE DEMENCIA, LIZARD QUEEN, HERO SLAYER AND THE WORLDS BEST FUCKING GIRLFRIEND EVER.

The door to exit black hats office burst open as demi teared up, being able to hear souls words, she started to walk towards the door when-

Bh- And where do you think your going.

Demi turned to see black hat glaring at her.

Bh- Your really going to go back to that pathetic waste of space, you could stay with me, forever.

Demi was tempted, so fucking tempted, but at that moment.....she made her choice.

Demi- No, I'm done chasing after you.

Demi pulled out her phone and scrolled to black hats messages.

Bh- Don't you dare.

Demi double tapped on it.

Bh- YOU WOULDN'T DARE.

.....she pushed the delete button as all her messages dissapered, black hat stared at demi and roared, his body shifting from monstrous form to monstrous form.

Bh- HOW DARE YOU, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ME DEMENCIA, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WEAK AND ALONE, DATING A PATHETIC NOB-

" BAM".

Demi PUNCHED black hat in the face as the illusion dissolved around her, the corpse she had punched was now just in pieces.

Demi- No one talks about me or my man like that.

Philo leaped up out of her throne and roared.

Philo- HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, NO ONES EVER BROOEN THROUGH MY ILLUSIONS BEFORE.

Soul- DEMIIIIIIII.

Demi looked over to see souls jacket starting to melt as it got dipped in the acid, soul clung to the top of the cage for dear life as it lowered closer and closer.

Soul- IM GONNA BE SOUP IN A MINUTE.

Demi- SOULSY.

She lookef over and spotted her axe, ran over as Philo ran to cut her off, but demi ducked underneath her as Philo roared and shot as steam of molten blood at her, demi slid across the grate and grabbed her axe as she just barely dodged the blood, she leaped up and sliced the lever, causing the cage to stop lowering and ascend.

Meanwhile, soul was struggling to break free from the chains, he pulled and yanked as he watched demi slice at Philo.

Soul- COME ON.

He then stopped as he remembered something.

Soul- Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the new improvements to my nanites I made.

The nanites shifted and formed on his back into a robotic hand, it's hand then turned into a buzzsaw as it began to cut through the chains. Demi wasn't having the best luck with Philo, for her size she was fast and packed a punch, she would dodge demis swing and nail her.

Philo- IF YOU WILL NOT BREAK YOUR OWN HEART, THEN ILL JUST HAVE TO RIP IT OUT.

She then aimed her tail at demi and blasted her with a stream of blood, knocking her into a railing and sticking her to it. She grinned as she stomped over to demi and jabbed her claws into her chest as demi screamed in pain, her claws going slow enough to give demi the most amount of pain, but fast enough to make some progress.

Philo- Don't worry, I'll be sure to savor the taste of your heart.

?- GET THE FUCK OFF MY LIZARD.

" BAM".

Philo was sent flying as soul punched her in the face with large mechanical fist with extender fists (think crossbones), he despawned them and rushed over to demi, ripping her out of the blood and then holding her face in her hands.

Soul- Are you okay.

Demi just smiled and leaned into his touch.

Demi- I am now.

?- GGGGGGAAAAAAHHHHH.

The two looked over to see Philo pull herself up and roar at them, blood spewing out of all her orphases.

Philo- YOU THINK YOUR PATHETIC LOVE WILL SAVE YOU, ILL RIP OUT YOUR HEARTS AND BURN THEM TO A CRISP.

Soul and demi looked at each other.....and smirk, soul flexed his wrist as he sent some of his spikes over to demi, soul shot a spike into a nearby powerbox as it absorbed the electricity and shot it back at the two, soul and demis body's glowed blue and crackled with electricity as their eyes turned bright blue as demi twirled her axe and soul created dual katanas. Soul then flicked his wrist as the speakers around the building suddenly turned on.

Soul- "cracks neck" You just made the biggest mistake of your life Philo.

Philo- oh yeah, and what's that.

Soul- Messing with our valentines day.

They rushed at Philo as she screamed in fury, shooting blasts of blood at them, they dodged as demi leaped up and tossed her axe at the demon, she dodged as the axe grazed her, she roared and charged at her, only for demi to dodge as soul slid under Philo and sliced at her belly.

Philo- GGGAAAHH, YOU LITTLE FUCKERS.

She aimed her tail at them as she blasted a geysers worth of blood at them, soul and demi turned into electricity and zapped around the warehouse as Philo leaped from walkway to walkway, shooting at whereever they formed back, only for them to zap away at the last minute as they zapped around her and hit her, she was struck again and again over and over, as philo went to shoot another blast at demi, soul zapped up from beneath her and using his mech power punch fist, uppercutted her, launching her backward as she hit a walkway and slid right through it, splitting the walkway in half, she leaped up and roared.

Philo- ENOUGH OF THIS, I WILL DROWN YOU IN YOUR SORROWS.

She held her hands out as the vats beneath them suddenly began to bubble and steam.

Demi- I'm guessing that's not good.

Soul- She's superheating her acid, if we don't stop her, those things are gonna burst open and spray us in boiling acid.

Demi- Then let's finish this.

She and soul charged at Philo as she roared and blasted a giant wave of blood at them with her hands and tail, demi and soul zapped around, dodging each blast as they closed in.

Philo- NO, YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME, I AM IMMORTAL.

Soul- OH JUST SHUT UP.

He and demi appeared right in front of Philo and in slow-motion, charged up their electricity into their fists as they delivered a devastating punch to Philo, launching back into her throne as it burst into pieces, the letters and notes caught fire from the heated blood and were sent flying everywhere as demi and soul landed in front of the destroyed throne, they walked over and looked down to see philos body skewered on a couple of poles, she wiggled and thrashed as she screamed in pain, demi leaped down and walked up to Philo, looking her in the eyes.

Philo- "choking up blood" you can't d-do this t-t-to me, I'm philopholos, the d-demon of heartbreak.

Demi- Yeah, that basically means nothing to me.

Demi then raised her axe and swung down, slicing off philos head off, a red wisp slowly floated out of her body as soul snatched it in a mechanical container.

Soul- Look on the bright side, at least you'll be next to your brother now.

He put the canister away as demi crawled back up and walked over to soul, her head hung low.

Soul- hey demi, are you-

" SSSSMMMMMMOOOCCCCCHHHHHH".

Demi ripped off souls mask and pulled him into possibly the most intense kiss he's ever had in his life, soon she let him go as they both gasped for air.

Demi- I'm done chasing after black hat soulsy, your mine and I'm yours, permanently, just us two.

Soul just stared at her for a moment.....before smiling and pulling her into a loving hug, one that she gladly returned.

Soul- I love you demi, and that's never gonna change, I'm sorry that we argued, but know that no matter what happens, my love for you will never falter, today is just a reminder of that.

Demi- "smiles and tears up" Just hug me you idiot.

They just held each other for a while as a hole in the skylight showed them to be surrounded by the burning notes and letters that have landed in the shape of a burning heart.

" Later".

Flug- Where are they.

Flug was pacing back and forth outside the party location with lyle and 505, soul and demi were running behind

Flug- It's not like soul to be late to his own party, where c-

Flug looked over to see soul and demi pull up, they stepped out as flug walked over to them.

Flug- Where have you been.

Soul- Fighting the demon of heartbreak, dealing with relationship stuff, kicking ass.

Demi- So the usual.

Flug-

Soul just smirked as he tossed flug the container.

Soul- Put that one with arachnobus, and don't stare into it.

Flug held the thing with two fingers and gently placed it down as they headed inside.

Demi- OOOOOOO, I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW TONIGHT ENDS.

Soul- Only the best for you Demi.

He opened the door to the place.....as demi gasped and gasped her hands over her mouth.

Demi- It's......its-

Soul- The cafe where we where we first met, they let me rent it out along with its stage for today.

Demi looked around the place in awe, it had everything, the place was decorated with red, green and black streamers, hearts and other things, snacks, drinks and other things were set off to aside on a table, on the stage a dj booth and speakers were set up, a disco ball hanging above them. Soul looked over to see demi tearing up.

Soul- So, you like it.

Demi- Do I like it, DO I LIKE IT.

She tackled soul and began kissing his face.

Demi- ITS PERFECT.

Soul laughed as he got up with demi still clinging to him, she jumped off as soul walked over to flug.

Soul- You did amazing dude, thanks.

Flug- thanks "gaze turns dead serious" never make me do it again.

Soul- no promises, anyway, lyle, let's do it.

Lyle nodded as they ran up to the stage, demi was stuffing her face with snacks when soul tapped the microphone.

Soul- This song goes out to you Demi, I wrote it before what happened today....happened, but it expresses how I felt, and how I feel about you, I love you, you made my life 100 times better.

Soul used the nanites to create a gutair as he and lyle took their mics.

At the end of the song, demi was tearing up as she clapped for them, soul and lyle bowed as-

Flug- "crying " WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH, THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.

Water shot out of his eyes as the others just watched, soul jumped off the stage and walked over to demi.

Soul- Lyle.

Lyle walked behind the booth and pushed a few buttons as the disco ball shined and slow music began to play.

Soul held out his hand.

Soul- May I have this dance.

Demi giggled as she took his hand, he pulled them out to the middle of the room as he wrapped his arms around her neck and she did the same as they began to dance around the room, flug and 505 watched as they clinked their plastic cups together.

Soul- Demi.

Demi- Mm.

Soul- You know how you said before that you barely know anything about my past.

Demi- Yeah.

Soul smiles as he deconstructs his mask, his actual eyes looking at her.

Soul- Axel, my real name....is axel.

Demi just stared in awe as he smiled.

Soul- I haven't said that name in almost six years, but I'm glad.....your the one I can say it to again, it's for you and only you to call me, just don't tell the others.

Demi just stared at him in awe, her eyes tearing up a bit as she smiled.

Demi- Okay.....axel, axel, I like it, it suits you.

Soul- and the first of many things for me to tell you, I'm done being afraid of my past life...cause I know I'm not facing those demons alone anymore, oh, and I have one more gift for you.

He placed his hand on her shoulder as the nanites from his jacket seemed to crawl onto her, they formed around her body under the took the shape of a spiked green, red and black jacket.

Demi- Y-your-

Soul- -sharing my tech with you, I've never trusted anyone else with it, but I know I can trust you with it, besides, I think it looks good on you.

Demi- "smiles" kiss me bladehead.

Soul- You got it lizard girl.

With that, they kissed and embraced each other as they danced into the night, the song playing in the background as the camera zoomed out into the starry night sky.

" To be continued".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
266K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
21.9K 1.2K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
289K 20.4K 152
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...