????? - ??????? ??????

Od -dogramagra

(jujutsu kaisen x kuro [servamp] reader) a vampire as old as time, the oldest of all the servamps and the laz... Viac

🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 1
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 2
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 3
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 4
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 5
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 6
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 7
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 8
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 9
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 11
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 12
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 13
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 14
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 15
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 16
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 17
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 18
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 19
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 20
🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 21

🐈‍⬛ 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 10

3.5K 192 47
Od -dogramagra

a loud explosion came from one of the school buildings. both y/n and megumi were being shot at by arrows, as megumi ran he was able to dodge the arrows. he still had his wooden tonfas in his hands. three arrows were following after him.

two arrows were inches away from megumi's face, one of the arrows grazed y/n's fur, spurts of black fur came off from the top of y/n's head. y/n had sweat drip down his face, his paw came up to touch where he narrowly got hit.

"aaaah... i almost died!" megumi jumped on some beam to dodge the arrows. "quit being dramatic." "i'm not being dramatic, i almost got hit!!" y/n yelled out.

the arrows came back and the chase began once again. "geez, i'd rather die than get chased by these arrows again." y/n groaned, megumi let out a scoff. "i'm doing most of the work, you haven't done anything so far."

'are they really arguing right now?'

"i've done a lot! i've had to deal with almost getting my head blown off! and i've helped you stay calm, you owe me after this."

"i don't owe you anything!" megumi was still dodging the incoming arrows. megumi jumped down a flight of stairs as the arrows chased after him. megumi used his wooden tonfas to hit the arrows.

a couple arrows came in from behind. before they could hit either y/n or megumi, purple tongues caught the arrows, they came from megumi's frogs with wings.

one of the frogs gave a gentle lick to y/n's head. "yuck, they always do that, it's disgusting." y/n sighed, he rubbed at the spot. "there was blood on those."

'there's a bit of blood on the arrowhead. kamo-san's technique must be why their paths can ignore physics.' kamo was at the top of the staircase. "you can call more than one type of shikigami at a time, right?" megumi got into a fighting stance.

"can't say i appreciate you holding out on me, you haven't used y/n either." kamo was getting his bow ready. 'my demon dog's busy with their task. y/n can't turn into a human unless i give him a bit of blood i can't exactly deal with an injury on my arm right now. i'd tell him to drink from my neck, but i know he won't.'

"i'll have you know that i'd rather die than fight you."

"what about you? you're on your last arrow, aren't you?" and y/n was ignored. "no one's helping you if you pass out from anemia."

'blood manipulation: a technique that manipulates one's blood and objects imbued with it, fitting for one of the three major clans and their love of bloodlines.' it looked as if kamo had a slight smile on his face. "don't worry about that. these are all arrows i prepared ahead of time."

'ten shadows technique: one of the zen'in clan's hereditary techniques. it creates ten types of shikigami using shadows as its medium. if only maki or mai had inherited that technique... he also has sleepy ash, the oldest and strongest servamp.'

kamo was getting ready to fire another arrow. once he let got, it hit the ceiling above megumi. kamo used this chance to run up to megumi and punch him. megumi blocked with his tonfas, but that wasn't enough the sheer force sent megumi flying back.

'he has that much power?' megumi landed on his bottom, one of his tonfas had cracks all over it, megumi's body was also shaking. megumi let out a small hiss, y/n's grip on his hair was excruciatingly tight.

"nice reaction." kamo had a smile on his face. a red marking crawled up one of kamo's eyes. "but stay alert." he opened his eye with the marking, his eyes was a gray like color. kamo's speed was after than before, in a flash he appeared to the side of megumi.

fortunately megumi was able to block with his tonfa, but they both broke. y/n attempted to cushion the blow but he was still in his cat form, so y/n was being crushed against the wall. 'i was too slow to defend with cursed energy? with this much speed and power, it's like he's a different person now!' y/n clawed at megumi.

once he was out he returned to megumi's head. megumi's eyes were shaking with panic, he didn't know what to do in this situation. 'manipulating blood isn't limited to its shape and motion. body temperature, pulse, red blood cells, and all other components of blood are mine to freely control.'

"flowing red scale!" megumi seemed to have calmed down, a stoic look on his face. "you're doping!" "very astute. but i wish you wouldn't use such a layman's term for it."

«────── « ⋅ʚ🍯ɞ⋅ » ──────»

megumi was at the end of the hallway. megumi went to run at kamo, any attempt to attack were blocked by kamo himself. each strike at one another was blocked, whenever kamo attacked megumi, y/n would block any incoming hits.

with one of kamo's attacks megumi was sent back a bit. (there moving so fast, and i'm shit at fighting scenes, i hope you can understand).

kamo went to strike megumi with his palm, megumi used another tonfa to block, unfortunately it broke on impact. the force sent megumi back more than last time. one look at his tonfa and megumi threw it to the side.

"shikigami users who can fight this well in close combat are precious. you've improved." kamo complemented megumi. "i'm happy." both y/n and megumi sweat dropped. "what is this sense of fellowship you keep throwing out?"

"i'm sympathizing. someday you'll be one of those supporting the major clans. i intend to kill itadori yuji." kamo was determined. "on principal gakuganji's orders?" megumi asked.

"no, it's my personal decision. as a member of the kamo clan, one of the three major clans, i believe that's the right call." kamo explained.

'i must behave as the heir to the kamo clan. for my mother's sake.' kamo's eyelids tightened up. "you should be able to understand that, too. you and i are the same."

"no, we're not." megumi sweat dropped once again. 'he's spouting some scary stuff all of a sudden.'

"we are." kamo answered back. "we're not. please save those discussions for maki-san. i no longer have any connection with the zen'in clan. besides, i don't believe i'm "right." no, sorry. that's not right. i don't care if I'm right or wrong. i just... have faith in my own good conscience." megumi's eyes widened.

"i save people according to my own conscience. if you would reject that, then... we'll just have to curse each other." cursed energy spread throughout megumi's entire body. one of his frogs jumped out. 'a shikigami?!' kamo was quick to react, he turned around to where the frog was. 'he still had more?!' before kamo could do anything the frog disappeared.

'he used the shikigami as a decoy before releasing it?' kamo quickly turned around. "this one burns through cursed energy, so i can only use it by itself. i only recently tamed it. max elephant." a huge pink elephant came out from the shadows that were under megumi. 'it's a big target!'

the elephant's cheeks welled up, it's mouth filling up with water. 'i'll strike first!' the elephant released a bunch of water before kamo could do anything. 'water?!'

the water broke a bunch of the walls, the attack sent kamo flying outside. 'it drove me away with mass and pressure?! open spaces are bad! that one's next!' megumi was standing by the broken walls ready to attack yet again.

"nue." megumi summoned. the nue hit kamo with its electricity, kamo couldn't move a muscle. kamo took out a pouch of blood from his sleeve. "blood manipulation: crimson binding!" the blood wrapped itself around the nue's body and stopped it from moving. the nue landed on the ground, megumi had already made it out of the building.

"i can't afford to lose!" before kamo could attack megumi, a loud bang was heard. a bunch of big plant roots came out from nowhere. "what is this?!"

"inumaki-senpai?!" inumaki could be seen running on the buildings roof. inumaki looked at the them and spoke. "run away."

question: do you ship y/n and megumi?

1409 words

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

143K 7.7K 81
Although you were a typical human, you were born with an incredible power - it only took a chance encounter for you to finally understand your abilit...
3.4K 120 6
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜!𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞!𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
46.5K 1.4K 37
Just a regular girl in the Jujutsu world. maki zenin x reader.
2.4K 90 16
moon struck -> unable to think or act normally, especially because of being inlove 🌒🌓🌑🌗🌘 a cursed speech user and the sacred dragon wielder...