Cherry Tales

By amkay61

Reboot of "The Innocent Diaries". A collection of stories of innocent girls doing not so innocent things. The... More

Introduction
Heaven
Sugar
Opposites
Cold
Bound
Crossed
Ballerina
Chemistry
Falling
Angel
Down
Poison
Through
Enchanted
Golden
Edge

Simple

186 4 0
By amkay61

"Welcome to Euridyanit Island." Hayden spread his arms wide and beamed as he faced me.

I got off the last step of the jet, the look of astonishment unmistakable on my face. "Oh my God!" I ran up to him and hugged him. "This is amazing. I love it so much."

"I love you." He pecked my lips. "Come on. We have a fun day ahead of us." He led us into a Bentley and we drove around the island before making the journey to Hayden's mansion at the top of the island.

I took in as much of the sights as I could, my excitement was clearly radiating off of me because I caught Hayden watching me with a smile on his face when I turned to ask him about our plans for the day. I blushed and looked away instead.

The mansion was humongous to say the least, almost as big as Hayden's mansion back home in

We drove through the massive grounds until the chauffeur stopped at the entrance. Hayden opened the door and got out of the car before helping me out.

"Come." He led us inside.

The whole place was magnificent. Crystal chandeliers everywhere except for the kitchen and bathrooms which instead had fluorescent light fixtures and inner light fixtures respectively. Beige walls with a few gold accents was the theme. He showed me to where we'll be sleeping. The room was humongous. A California king size bed, a large glass door leading a large balcony with a magnificent view of the island, two double doors leading to a walk-in closet already full of clothes boxes and clothes bags. Another double door led to a sleek bathroom with a fountain shower and a giant jacuzzi.

"This place is amazing." I sat on the extremely soft bed and took of my Valentino Tan-Go platform heels my mother got me for Christmas last year and sighed in relief. I took off the white Max Mara shades from where I had placed it on top of my head and placed it on the bedside drawer.

"I'm glad you like it." He knelt before me and began massaging my feet. "We should turn in for the night soon then we can have a fun day tomorrow for your birthday."

"I'd like that." I leaned down and pecked him on the lips. Before I knew what was happening, he was already carrying me bridal style downstairs and into the car that brought us here. This time drove to what looked like a small diner which turned out to be a pizzeria owned by a man named Nico who was a long time friend of Hayden's.

We had lunch there and after paying and promising to visit again. He took me wine tasting and we ended the day at the beach where we were until after sunset. We went back to Hayden's summer home and after changing into a silk teddy from La Perla, I cuddled close to Hayden with my head blissfully placed over his steady beating heart as he slept. With his heartbeat as rhythmic background music, I let my my mind wander to the first time we met in my father's office where he was a senior legal partner.

"He has an impromptu business trip and he has to be on his way in less than three hours. He's going to be there for at least four days and the meeting you were both supposed to have tomorrow will be affected so he had to come today to have tomorrow's meeting today sir." Sean, my father's assistant explained over the phone.

"Alright..." My father rubbed at his forehead. "Send him in Sean."

"Will do sir." The click from the other end told us that Sean had ended the call.

"I'll see you at home sweetheart." My dad smiled weakly at me.

"Later alligator." I got out of my seat and made my way to the door.

"Who you calling alligator?" He sarcastically retorted. "If I don't-"

"Mr Norris thank you for seeing me on such short notice. I apprecia-" The man that had to be the so called Mr Maxwell stopped in his tracks just before he could collide with me as he walked into my father's office.

"Oh hello there. I didn't see you."

"Um hi. Excuse me." I made to go around him to take my leave.

"Hayden Maxwell." He stretched out his hand.

"Nice to meet you." I quickly realised he wanted me to shake his hand and so I did.

"Your name?" He asked expectantly.

"Uh... Deshauna?"

"A lovely name for a lovely lady." He placed a kiss on my knuckle. "I'm in a bit of a hurry but hopefully I see you again soon."

The crazy man somehow contacted me a few days later. Even crazier, my father approved-well as much as he could which was not that much but since Hayden didn't assume I was his mistress when he saw me in my dad's office so that gave Hayden an advantage-and gave Hayden his blessings to pursue a relationship with me. I smiled at the memory of my dad reluctantly letting giving Hayden his permission to date me. He had looked like he was dying on the inside.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up to an empty bed, Hayden wasn't in the room and the side of the bed he had slept on the night before was starting to get cold. I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 7am, which was a little later than I usually woke up, the time difference was a bit different compared to what I was used to but luckily for me, I was a bit of a morning person so waking up early was never too difficult for me. I put my phone away and made to climb out of bed to find Hayden. I had only put aside the covers when Hayden strolled in, a large tray in his hand.

"I knew you'd be awake by now." He walked over to me as I put the covers back over me and got comfortable.

"Breakfast in bed." I beamed at him. "So sweet." I remarked as he placed the tray before me. A small stack of pancakes, waffles, toast that had been cut in squares with jam spread on it and a fat and tall glass of orange juice. Finally there was a pitcher of water that was half full for me to refill my glass with. 

"Get ready and wear something comfortable, I have a surprise for you."

It was a ride on one his yachts.

"She is my favourite. I got her a few years ago. The day after I met you." He said proudly before turning his attention from the boat to me.

"Well she is magnificent, Hayden."

"Let's get on and I can give you a tour while we sail for a bit."

"Oh my God!" I couldn't contain her excitement. I had gone on a boat ride with my family and on a week long cruise with one of my exes but I never been on a yacht as a date before.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Does this mean that I'm your favourite?" I asked Hayden as he stood behind me, his arms around me, watching the ocean with me as we sailed.

"What do you mean?" He said into my hair.

"You said you got this boat when you met me..."

"Oh! Of course you're my favourite." He kissed my cheek as he simultaneously tightened his hold around me. I felt his body warmth leave me as he backed away.

"Hayden?" I turned to see why he backed away.

"I've wanted to do this since the moment we met and I couldn't wait anymore." He was already on one knee and bringing out a burgundy velvet box from his pocket.

"Oh my God Hayden!" My brain could barely register what was happening.

"I decided to get this boat the day after I met you because I knew I was going to propose to you here." He opened the box to reveal a silver band with a hexagon shaped rose coloured gem sat daintily in the centre. "Deshauna Hope Norris. Would you make me the happiest man on earth and give me the honour of being your husband and father of your children?"

I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. I was tempted to pinch or slap myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming but I would definitely look like a weirdo.

"Dee?" He said worriedly. "You're not saying anything."

"I just- I... What the hell! Of course I'll marry you." I blurted out.

Hayden breathed out a sigh of relief. "You scared me for a second."

He put the ring on my finger and stood up. "You have no idea how happy you just made me."

"This is actually real. I'm not dreaming or anything." I felt my eyes welling up with tears.

"No you're not dreaming." He laughed before he engulfed me in a hug.

"Do you like the ring. I was thinking of getting gold but I know you're not edgy like that. I got a pink diamond instead because I know you that's as much edge as you would allow."

"It's perfect Hay." I cupped his face in my hands. "I just have one request."

"Anything for you."

"I still want to wait till we're married."

"Like I said, anything for you." He leaned down and kissed me softly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Oh my baby is getting married." My mom dabbed at her eyes with a tissue as my friends and my little sister fussed around me.

"Mom get a q-tip. Your makeup will get ruined if you keep up using them tissues." My sister India  turned from putting a hair piece in my hair to look at my mom sitting in a sofa in the bride suite.

"Mind your tone lil' girl." My mom retorted. "And get me that damn q-tip since you wanna be a know-it-all."

India huffed and went over to the make-up crew packing their things. "Nah I need a whole bunch of those things." I could see from the corner of my eye the makeup artist had a q-tip already extended towards my sister.

"Give her the whole pack." I called out to them. "My mama's not going to be the only one needing it."

They did as told and my sister went over to my mother, handing her a few of the q-tips.

Everyone resumed getting ready. The florist had come in to hand me my bouquet, twelve white roses surrounded by twelve pink roses to symbolize our two year relationship and a trail of pearl and pink coloured ribbons to symbolize our two year engagement.

The makeup artist hurriedly dabbed some body glitter on my collarbone and my mom brought out the veil.

"Oh just look how pretty." She gently placed a q-tip on the corner of her eye to stop the tears.

There was a knock on the door and my best friend and maid of honor, Emily went to check who it was. She opened the door and the wedding planner and sexton poked entered.

"Hope we're not interrupting. The groom's here and the ceremony should start soon."

"We're all almost ready. We'll be out in a moment." My mom assured them.

"Alright. See you in three minutes." The sexton walked out.

"Everything OK on this end?" The wedding planner asked us.

"Peachy!" I said enthusiastically. "You did a fantastic job Wendy."

"My business would basically be annihilated if I didn't." She smiled wryly.

My mother placed the veil on me while Wendy called up the wedding photographer to take a few quick shots.

"Ready sugar?" My mom's eyes were wet as she brought down the veil to cover my face.

"So ready mom." I beamed even though my eyes were welling up with tears.

"Fuck! Now I'm crying." India sniffed.

"Young lady you better not be cussing." My mother warned.

"Whatever..." India mumbled.

We made our way downstairs to the doors of the chapel. My father was already waiting for me. The photographer kept snapping away, almost invisible.

"Baby girl." My father pulled me into a hug.

"Daddy."

"Scared?"

"Just a lil' nervous."

"We can turn around and run away if you want." My dad whispered. "Or you can tell that boy to postpone the wedding till tomorrow or next week or next year."

I chortled, accidentally letting out a snort. "This is why mama always shakes her head whenever you open your mouth."

"Don't let your mama fool you. She loves it."

"TMI."

"Like I'm telling you shit."

The sexton gave the signal to get in place. My dad offered his arm to me. "Ready baby girl?"

"So ready."

From the corner of my eye, the wedding photographer got in front of us and took a few pictures.

The sexton signaled and the doors were opened. The small but expensively decorated hall was full to the brim with about 200 guests. Our families, our friends, Hayden's board members and business partners from all over the world, some of my co-workers from where I work as a therapist, my dad's co-workers at the law firm and my mom's employees at her bakery. I could hear "Here comes the bride" playing from the organ as I walked down the aisle hand in arm with my father.

Hayden was stood at the end of the aisle, looking as handsome as ever. His light browns locks had been tamed and gelled back, even his beautiful thick eyebrows had been neatly plucked. It wasn't a lot but it was fairly noticeable and made his beautifully sculpted nose and small but kissable lips more prominent.

My heart was racing and I felt my mouth water at how delicious he looked. Hayden had a smile on his face, his eyes dancing in excitement.

When she reached the end of the aisle. My father faced me, kissed me tenderly on the forehead. He took my hand in his then placed it in Hayden's outstretched arm. I walked up to the altar, Hayden assisting me as I climbed the few steps that led up there.

"You look beautiful." He said lowly, kissing my hand.

"Thank you." I was thankful my dark complexion hid my blush as my face was so hot it was practically sizzling.

We turned to face the bishop. "Dearly beloved. We're gathered here to witness the union between Hayden Richard Maxwell and Deshauna Hope Norris..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Everything alright Dee?" Hayden called out from the bedroom.

"Just peachy babe." I replied. I was in the jacuzzi, hot soapy water surrounding me.

"Want some wine?"

"Sure." I closed my eyes and relaxed further into the warm water surrounding me until the top of my breasts, my shoulders, neck and head were all that was visible above the bubbles. Hayden brought us back to his summer home in Euridyanit, the island he co-owned with four other friends. We'd taken his jet the morning after the ceremony and festivities were over.

"Here you go Mrs Maxwell." Hayden's voice broke me out of my thoughts. I opened my eyes to see Hayden crouching beside the jacuzzi, offering me a glass of wine.

"Thanks." I took the wine from him with a smile.

"Anytime." He winked playfully. I winked back and took a sip of the wine.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Hayden asked.

"I was thinking of the best way to ask you to join me in here."

"I thought you'd never ask," he smirked. He stood up and began taking off the rest of his clothes and when he stood naked in front of me, I couldn't help the sharp intake of breath at the sight of his breathtaking body. We'd seen each other nude a few times but this time was different. And he knew it too.

I downed the rest of my wine and put it away so I could move a little forward for him to get in. "Come on in."

Wordlessly, he joined me in the tub. "Isn't this nice?" I said enthusiastically.

"Why do women love to bathe in lava?" Hayden let out a hiss. "I'm going to be practically boiled in about ten minutes."

"It's not that hot Hay-Hay." I rested my back against him.

"You promised not to call me that awful nickname." Hayden groaned in annoyance.

"Maybe if you hadn't made fun of my water temperature choices." I retorted.

"Touché!" He said lowly and kissed my neck.

"Hayd?" I said after a few moments.

"Yeah?"

"Take my necklace off."

"Are you sure?"

"What else am I waiting for?"

"Alright then." He took the clasp of the chain in his fingers and carefully undid the necklace.

"Here you go." He dangled the chain before my face. The ring with PURITY inscribed in clear and bold lettering on it glared at me, mocking me.

"Thanks." I looked behind me to smile at him. "I'll be taking that."

I placed the necklace in my wine glass on the other end of the jacuzzi.

"Are you ok?"

"Peachy." I turned to face him. I knew he didn't see the kiss coming but he instantly welcomed it anyway. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He parted his lips, granting my tongue entrance into his mouth. My tongue touched his and allowing me to continue to lead the kiss, he sensually caressed my tongue with his to reciprocate the passion.

With some obvious reluctance, he pulled away. He took my chin between his thumb and forefinger. He snaked his thumb to my bottom lip, tracing it seductively. "Are you sure you want me to take you? I can wait for as long as is possible."

"I want this." I expressed honestly. "With you Hayd."

"I love you Deshauna Hope Maxwell." He said out of the blue. I almost laughed at how much it reminded me of the first time he told me he loved me. He had dropped me off at my apartment after taking me shopping and said those three words for the first time after kissing me goodnight.

"I love you too, Hayden Richard Maxwell." I responded.

"Open." He coaxed my lips open with his thumb and when I obeyed, he slid his thumb into my mouth, gently. "Suck."

Tentatively, I sucked on his finger. His thumb was hard but smooth on my tongue. "Good girl."

Underneath me, I could feel his erection grow just as I could feel his heart pounding in his chest, against my breast. He snaked a hand underneath the soapy water to run his hand over my backside. His hand made his way up my back and back down again to my thighs. I gasped and closed my eyes shut when he cupped me.  He used two fingers to spread my folds and another finger slowly entered me.

"Hayd..." I whispered breathlessly. He began moving his finger in and out of me, his thumb playing with my clit as he fingered me. He had added a second finger, moving both fingers in a come hither motion.

"Look at me Deshauna. I want you to look at me as you cum on my fingers." He demanded lowly.

With some effort, I opened my eyes to find his already on me.

"Are you going to come for me Dee?"

"Yes!"

"Then come for me baby."

Almost immediately, I came. I gripped the edge of the jacuzzi behind Hayden, burying my head in his shoulder as my body shuddered.

"Just like that Dee..." He fingered me through my climax.

I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't let out a word so instead I closed my eyes and took in a much needed breath. Hayden removed his hand from between my legs after I came down from my high.

I pulled away from him slightly. He was watching me, a tender look in his eyes.

"Kiss me." I whispered.

He leaned forward, capturing my lips in his. Our lips moved in sync while I ran my hands through his hair. He gently dominated the kiss this time around, coaxing my lips open and exploring my mouth with his tongue. A moan rumbled from his chest. I smiled into the kiss.

"Are you ready?" He whispered as he kissed my neck. He rotated a thumb around my nipple. I felt my breathing grow shallower by the second. Desire burned in my chest and in between my thighs.

"Yes." Even though my voice was in a whisper, I made sure he heard me clearly and to be assertive.

He gripped my hip with one hand and lowered me onto his erection. My core burned in anticipation.

"Relax OK?" He pecked my lips. "It's not going to hurt."

His tip was knocking at my door and I bit my lip as heat pooled between my legs. He thrusted up and lowered me completely on his rod. I inhaled sharply at the strange and very uncomfortable sensation.

"Dang it!" I swore under my breath.

"Deep breath in and breathe out... slowly." He ran his hand up and down my thigh. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah just give me a sec." I forced out. I felt him shivering underneath me, his hand had moved from my thigh and was now kneading my ass. I felt myself get used to the strange hardness inside of me.

"I'm OK... I'm OK."

"Are you sure?"

"Mmhmm." I bit my lip. "You can move now." I whispered.

"I thought you would like the reins."

"Not today." I shook my head. "I think it's better if you did the work this time."

"OK... You'd want to hold on tight." He hugged my body to his and he adjusted himself until his head was resting on the jaccuzi's headrest, I let out a sound that was something between a gasp and a moan as his movements caused his length to poke around my walls, I wrapped my arms tight around his head, my soapy breasts pressing against his face.

Hayden grabbed my backside in his hands and slowly lifted me up until only his tip was inside me and brought me down slowly. I groaned. It hurt a little bit but it was starting to feel really good.

"You are really tight." Hayden whispered as he nipped at my ear.

"No kidding." I retorted.

Using my backside as support, he guided me up and down slowly, watching me intently. The pain didn't take long to melt into discomfort and after a few moments, it was almost as if the pain was never there.

"Oh Hayden..." I moaned over and over again.

"You feeling OK?" Hayden asked lowly.

"Better than OK!" I felt magnificent. I felt him tighten his grip on my backside, his fingers digging into the soft skin. He moved me faster on top of him. I gasped, not quite used to the new speed.

"S-slow down a little Hayd." I managed to voice out.

He slowed down his movements. "Sorry. I got a little carried away."

I kissed his cheek. "That's better."

He pulled me all the way down his cock until our hips were practically joined together. He began thrusting up into me, hitting a spot that made me see stars.

"Ahhhh!" I almost screamed.

He gripped my thighs, maintaining his speed. The water in the tub sloshed around us, the air grew heavy with heated lust.

My body grew hot and impatient. I dug my nails into Hayden's back and raised my hips up slightly. He paused for a second.

"That's it. Come back down gently... gently." He coaxed me. I lowered myself down slowly and raised myself up again. I moved on top of him slowly. Trapping my lip in between my top and bottom teeth, I hissed as a little pain went through my core along with the electric feeling.

Hayden began to move along with me. A tentative dance turned into a claiming. He ran his hands all over my body. My neck, shoulders, breasts, stomach, back, hips, buttocks, thighs and calves. His hands were everywhere.

"I want you to come with me Dee. Can you do that?"

"Yes! Oh yes!" I cried.

"I am getting close."

"Me too."

I sped up my movements on top of him. Bouncing on his cock almost carelessly. The pain was virtually gone and I threw my head back. Hayden took it as an invitation to attack my neck with kisses, occasionally nipping and biting at it sensually. He moved underneath me, matching me thrust for thrust. The water in the jacuzzi spilled over and the lustful sounds leaving our lips filled the bathroom.

"I want to come inside you." Hayden hissed out into my neck. "May I?"

"You have my permission." I agreed.

"I'm going to come." Hayden grunted.

"Oh my God. Me too." I gasped.

"Come with me my love." Hayden moved even faster underneath me, gripping my hips to encourage me to move faster on top of me.

I felt my vision blur and every part of my body felt like it had received 500 volts of electricity.

"Hayden!" I gasped out.

"Just like that Dee!" He growled as he shot bursts of cum into me.

We moved faster on top of each other, riding out our orgasms. I dug my fingers into his biceps while his hands gripped my ass and moved me faster on top of him.

We went still almost at the same time. Our breaths and the water splashing out the tub punctuating the quiet, heady air. I opened my eyes that I didn't know were closed. My vision was beginning to clear. Before I could say a word, Hayden was kissing me. I kissed him back at the same time as him deepening the kiss.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I wanna put you in my life
Your hair smell like the tropics, your body look nice
One fuck cyaan hold me, we gotta go twice
I'm here for you, just tell me what you like
I wanna put you in my life

Hayden was singing along to the song he put on the speakers. His voice wasn't the worst but him singing along to Drake was too funny.

"Come on baby. It's our song." He begged me to sing along.

"No." I retorted. "It's the song you love singing to me."

"At least dance with me." He pulled me up from the bed.

"Fine." I begrudgingly agreed.

We danced to the song and when I turned around to dance on him, I felt him already rock hard beneath his silk boxers.

"Don't tell me you're ready for round two." I teased him, my back still facing him.

"I won't tell you." He scooped me up without warning. "Showing you will be better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 93 26
Adeyemis' story continues. She yearns for another, though she knows that chapter has closed. With a new life awaiting her, there couldn't possibly be...
2.1K 96 23
Nneka has never been in love before, but everything changed on a trip to Spain. Now Nneka suddenly finds herself with four suitors who all claim to b...
31.2K 552 18
๐Ÿ‚ Hแด‡สŸสŸแด! แด›สœษชs ษชs แดส า“ษชส€sแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡ แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข แด€ษด ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡ sแด›แดส€ส. แด›สœแด‡sแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ sแด›แดส€ส's า“ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดกแดแดแด‡ษด แดกษชแด›สœ แด€สŸสŸ ส€แด€แด„แด‡s. ษชา“ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› ษชษดแด›แด ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ส€แด€...